All Comments on 'My Telija Ch. 03'

by NightTempest

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great chapter as usual and I'm looking forward to the next one.

CryptictatCryptictatover 12 years ago
Damn you

I knew it was gonna happen but damn you and your cliffhangers. lol

Of course I LOVE this story. I mean you have heard me tell you before. So cant wait for the next chapter even though i know it will be a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

can't wait to see what is gonna happend, i know your taking a break i hope we don't have to wait to long love this story

loveisbornloveisbornover 12 years ago
amazing

awesome chapter like the others, i love your writing... totally bummed that u have to eat and sleep like every other human an just cant write all day long! lol....im soooo looking forward to the next chapter

lgbaby66lgbaby66over 12 years ago
Ughh cliffhangers should be illegal!

...but since I love your story so much I guess I can let it slide as long as you keep em comin

Can't wait for more*)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am so confused

And that's a sign that your story is good because I had to go back to the beginning and read it twice to understand it. At least I think I know who the villain is. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more more more

next chapters please come faster...

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Really wonderful chapter. I wasn't surprised to find Jameen was a prisoner. But I was glad all the same. I think you threw in a bunch of great developments like him being keeper of the shadows and his mom being born a fae. I love your writing. It is so descriptive and I could probably call it lyrical. I'm unsure if I just don't remember or if you haven't told us about much about the shadows and their keeper (other than the woman Jameen was forced to marry) and what it means now that Jordan is one. I will probably have to go back and reread to get the most out of it. I am wondering if anyone could have expected his mom to be reborn fae? And I wonder if she will now have the connection to Jameen that will let them know he's not okay and not in control of his own mind. I can't wait to hear more about the 'cloaked woman' who took over his body. You have a wonderful imagination and I just can't wait for more.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Wow!

What a chapter!!! Best thing you've done to date. Of course, I'll probably say the same about Dan' chapter, lol! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good chapter

I was happy, then worried, then laughing, then crying, then relieved...ALL IN THE ONE CHAPTER! GOOD JOB! That's how a story should be. Please hurry with the next chapter.

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you for such a great chapter, such desciptions and characters! You can almost believe that you know them and can feel what they are going through...Congrads! Also, waiting with bated breath for the next episode!

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Woah..

Yeah, I was looking for closure for Jordan and thought I knew where you were going with this; then you took a sharp left turn that even the GPS wasnt able to catch. I love this new direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hooked Once Again!

My only wish, were I given one, is for you to really play this entire story out (including your beautifully interwoven twists and subplots) for as long as you can (perhaps even more twists?). I think this is equally your best series yet (to 'Cade'). I'm sure I'm not the only one who's feeling like I'm right there on the edge of an abyss, perilously teetering in. But of course, your next chapter arrives just in time to save me! Well done! :-) ......... (groan) I can't stand it -- please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please

This is the most beautiful story about two men lovers I've ever read and I have read alot please please please oh please keep writing this wonderful creative beautiful amazing story thank you

~ SexFangs

JadedByColorJadedByColorabout 12 years ago

But....I NEED MORE!!!

PLEASE tell me there is more to this captivating story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous