My Temporary Maidservant - Suni Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then the hands moved back upwards along the same curves as she slowly turned again, this time facing me as I continued to drink in the aesthetic beauty of my beautiful Indian maidservant. My mouth was parched like it seemed to get every time I saw her nakedness, so I reached out for my drink and swallowed the last of the bourbon. Now she snaked her hands down her sides, her fingers tracing the curvaceous contours that reminded me of a mountain road, equally dangerous perhaps. When her hands reached her hips, she drew them inward and down towards the thick mass of pussy hair, into which her fingers disappeared.

She parted her feet almost in a dance form, graceful and tantalising, before bending her knees so that her thighs also parted. Then she pushed her fingers further down towards the trench of her cunt, two fingers clawing beneath the inner labia before straightening herself again and pulling her fingers back into the thick undergrowth. From photographic artistry, she went to raunchy suggestiveness in only a few seconds; her body swaying to the sounds of the sultry sax that came from my high-wattage GoldenEar speakers. If there were any last vestiges of my anger or jealousy that I had displayed earlier, they had long disappeared. I lusted for her body, and the discomfort on account of my constricting jeans was making it painful around my crotch.

I used the lever on the side of my reclining chair and lowered the front half so that my feet were back on the ground. I got off the chair with every intention of walking up to my maid and taking her naked body but as soon as I rose, she turned back and walked slowly to her bedroom. I wasn't sure whether that was an invitation or not so I decided to pour myself another drink instead. As she sashayed back to her room, her hips swaying lasciviously, I walked to my bar and poured myself another Jack. Remembering her preferred libation from the previous evening, I made her a gin & lime with ice and carried both drinks back to the living area, choosing to sit on the settee this time.

She still hadn't come out of her bedroom, although the door was ajar; I could hear some sounds from inside but wasn't able to decipher them, so I just sat on the same couch in the corner where we had spent our first evening together. It seemed so long ago but, in fact, wasn't more than 48 hours previously. When she finally did come out of her bedroom, still naked, she quickly spotted me on the couch and rushed towards me. Placing something in her hand on the round table next to me, she almost jumped on to the sofa and hugged me while I still held glasses in both my hands. I had to stretch my arms out wide and let her cuddle next to my body without spilling the drinks.

When she saw what I was holding, and realised one of them was for her, she got doubly excited, kissing me on the face while her breasts squashed against my denim shirt. After pecking me a number of times, she sat back, took her gin in one hand and looked into my eyes with a playful childish grin that made me want to kiss her again. We clinked glasses and silently sipped our tipple; she took a large gulp like a thirsty desert wanderer in an oasis, while I took a more controlled swallow.

After another pull of her drink that effectively drained half the tall glass, she set it aside and began to unbutton my shirt. In less than a minute, she had it off my chest and dropped it behind the settee. Sitting next to me now on the sofa with her knees bent and legs curled up on the wide seat, she ran her palm over my chest and stomach, stopping at my navel and my nipples for a while. Leaning forward, she placed her mouth over the taut muscles of my chest while her hand roamed across my abdomen. Her lips found one of my nipples where they lingered, tonguing it to a miniature protuberance while her hand drifted down to my crotch.

Suni was in a hurry; there was a demeanour of hypersexuality in the way she was acting, her body pressing against mine while her mouth and fingers continued their ministrations. She had pulled down the zipper of my jeans and pushed her fingers inside, gripping my contorted penis and extracting it from the fly. She threw her right leg over my thigh and pressed her crotch against the denim while her fingers undid the button of my pants and parted the flaps. As she rubbed herself against the fabric of my jeans, her hand closed in a fist around the girth of my manhood and she stroked up and down its length, twisting around its circumference.

Then bending forward, she lowered her face to my genitals and took the top of my cock into her mouth, her fingers cupped around my testicles. She stayed in that position for a couple of minutes, moving her head vertically along half the length of my shaft in a double-quick movement. The fingers of her right hand tickled my scrotum, pressing delicately against my balls as her mouth took more and more of my phallus with every stroke. I still had the drink in my hand, with my arm lying full length along the top of the settee's backrest. I took another hasty sip, transferred the glass to my other hand, and placed it on the side table. That's when I noticed a six-inch tall black container, maybe 5 oz in volume, lying next to where she had placed her glass of gin. It looked like one of those deo-spray containers which I assumed was what the maid had left on the table when she came out of her bedroom.

Her head was still jouncing over my cock at a fairly vigorous pace while her fingers formed a tight ring at the base, moving synchronously in short strokes. Her heavy breasts slapped my denim covered thigh with every move of her body as I hooked my thumbs into the top of my jeans and began to push them past my thighs. After coming back home earlier in the evening, I had put on a shirt and jeans without any underwear and so managed to push the waistband of the denims to my knees with little hassle. Feeling the naked flesh of her bouncing tits against my bare thigh now, I slipped my right hand under her chest and felt their pendulous swing on my palm.

I was on the couch, back upright against the backrest and she was on my right side with her knees on the seat, her arse raised slightly as she knelt with her mouth wrapped around my penis. I removed my hand from under her chest and let her boobs fall on my thigh. Then stretching my arm out, I placed my palm on her rump and stroked over the firm rounded contours of her buttocks, feeling each one separately. I stroked the length of her back, from shoulders to hips and over every inch of her glowing skin. Given that she was barely taller than five feet, it was relatively easy for my arm to reach her bum, and even let my fingers trail over the back of her thighs.

My palm covered almost the entire expanse of one of her buttocks as I caressed each one, running a finger along the intergluteal cleft and feeling the horizontal crease between her buttocks and thighs. As my fingers wedged their way through the crevice in the centre of her arse, I grazed past her anal orifice and shortly after that, felt the juices flowing out of her cunt. Pushing a little deeper, I lubricated my fingertips and brought them back to her arse hole where I tentatively rimmed the opening. With a circular movement, I felt the puckered entrance and rubbed around the rim for a minute or so while she kept bobbing her head over my cock.

I dipped a finger once again into her sodden vagina before bringing my hand back to her sphincter where I pushed in about half an inch and twisted my wrist gently. I felt her buttocks tense so I pulled out and continued to rub over the anal entrance, moving across the hole for a while, then applying pressure on the edges. After a few moments of burnishing gently, I once agin pushed a finger inside. This time, her muscles seemed to relax somewhat and I drove an inch into her and held that position, manipulating the immersed finger mildly. My nails were well clipped and buffed so I had not fear of them hurting her as I twined it around in her anus.

As I pushed my finger deeper, I noticed that there was no apparent strain on her gluteal muscles and that the maid, in fact was pushing her hips backwards against my hand. I gradually pushed my entire forefinger into her and held it in place while she moved her haunches back and forth. As her focus was clearly on her anus, her mouth had freed my penis although she still had a fist wrapped around the fully engorged rod. Since Suni was encouraging this anal play, I deftly eased my middle finger alongside the forefinger and at her next backward thrust, I pushed both into her anus but held back so that only a centimetre was inserted. I twisted both fingers very gently in alternating semi-circular movements which I thought might ease the entrance much like a corkscrew.

While she allowed me to push about an inch into her, I felt her external anal sphincter tense in a grip around the fingers which I thought maybe a protective instinct so I held back. She then released my phallus from her grip and leaned forward towards the far end of the sofa; her warm pendulous breasts pressed against both my thighs as she dragged herself across me, her upended buttocks lowering themselves simultaneously. Reaching with an outstretched hand, she wrapped her fingers around the black cylindrical container that she had placed earlier on the side table. Pushing back partially towards her original position, she bent her elbow and put the container in my hand; I had to release her buttocks from my grip in order to use both hands and inspect the item.

I looked at the face of the black bottle and read "pjur. BACK DOOR anal silicone personal lubricant, with jojoba. Made in Germany. 100 ml/3.4 fl.oz." While I was reading and absorbing the implications of Suni's plans, she reached out to the table again and grabbed her drink. Sitting up with her knees now next to my right thigh, breasts swinging in front of my chest, she took a sip of her gin and lime. I was getting excited about the whole experience just ahead of me and reached out for my own drink, taking a large slug before putting it back on the table. Then, as a second thought, I grabbed the tumbler and drained the last of the bourbon.

Looking at the container again, still trying to digest the implications, I was very conscious of the fact that I had had anal sex only once before; and I was almost sure that for my temp maidservant, this would be a first experience. While she stretched out over me and replaced her glass on the side table, I unscrewed the top of the bottle, realising it wasn't a spray as I had earlier misconstrued. Placing the cap on the seat behind me, I upturned the container and carefully allowed the slick viscous gel-like substance to drool into my palm. Then pushing the bottle into the grip between the backrest and the seat of our couch, I dipped a couple of fingers of my right hand into the pool of lube cupped in my left palm and felt the smooth slithery texture.

Reaching out for the servant's anus, I used my dripping finger to line the entrance to her hole; then repeated the ministrations till I had pushed most of the gelatinous substance into the opening. My fingers slid in easily as I was applying the lube and I heard Suni moan softly once as I slipped further inside. I poured some more of the lubrication into my palm and continued to bestow the substance into her, lining not only the entrance but the walls of her anal tube as far down as my fingers would go. She wriggled her behind, apparently enjoying the sensation as I increased the pace of my thrusts, twisting and driving my fingers into her.

As I kept wedging my fingers into her, I parted the two fingers in an attempt and widening the entrance till I finally managed to slip a third finger into her. The sudden addition could obviously not be accommodated immediately so I reduced the depth of my plunging and cut the pace to a more gentle motion. Reaching across with my free left hand, I picked up the container of lube and managed to squeeze some directly around her arse hole, drawing it into her with the impaling fingers. Gradually, they slid inside almost fully and the maid began gyrating her hips and buttocks as her muscles relaxed.

She had raised her hips upwards and folded her body so that her mouth was near my erection again. With one hand, she held the stiffness and then lowered her mouth over it, taking in about three inches into the warm wetness where her tongue lashed against my glans. If the tumescence of my cock had dissipated a bit, within seconds it was back to its full length and girth and I could feel the throbbing of my pulse along the veins. I applied a little pressure on the bottle of 'pjur' and squeezed some more of it into the now slightly gaping hole, lubricating her insides.

She reached behind her, waved her hand around till she found the container and took it from me. Raising herself off my body, she poured out a substantial amount into her palm, gave me back the cylinder, and then rubbed the gel all over my cock leaving no point untouched. She then quickly got off the couch, came and stood between my parted legs facing away from me, reached between her thighs from below for my penis and held it vertically erect. Moving backwards, she moved her hips and pulled aside one buttock with a free hand till the red hot tip of my cock was at the entrance to her anus.

As she bent forward slightly, I grabbed both cheeks of her rump and drew them apart while she continued to adjust herself till the tip of my glans snuck into her opening. She was on her toes with her knees bent when she released my phallus and pushed herself down by barely an inch, straightening her body and beginning to lean back towards my body. Very gradually after the helmet shaped top of my cock entered her, she continued pushing herself down the ramrod stiffness of my shaft, the thickness stretching her anus a little more than my three fingers had done earlier. The lavish amount of lubricant we had used on each other made the insertion smooth but the girth of my penis was probably causing some initial pain to the maid.

She paused briefly when about half my eight-inch erection was inside her; I leaned into her, kissed the back of her neck and her shoulders while my arms wrapped around her chest and I took her pendent breasts in my palms. As I kneaded and stroked her boobs, teasing the nipples back to an erect state, Suni pushed her backside firmly down the remaining length of my steely rod and leaned back into me. Her anus and rectum were like a close fitting sheath over an unrestrained sword that had impaled her.

As we sat still for a moment, her back against my chest, my back resting against the sofa, I absorbed the moment as completely as possible. I was all the way into her arse as the bottom of her thighs rested on my lap; my legs were together and hers slightly astride so her ankles were hooked around mine. She had complete control over pace and movement so all I did was caress her over as much of her body as possible, kissing her wherever my mouth would reach. And soak in the sensations of her rectal canal tightly wrapped around my massively swollen penis.

I stroked her thighs along the sides and over the top, pushing my fingers towards the inside where her skin was most sensitive. I traced soft delicate lines from her knees to the thick hairy bush at her crotch, ploughing through the mass of pubic hair as I kissed the back of her neck. I ran my palms over the flat of her stomach, running fingers along the small crease at her waist, feeling her navel and the almost imperceptible line of downy hair that descended to her crotch. I palmed the bottom of her stupendous breasts, feeling their weight as I gently lifted them upwards before caressing the globes from all sides. I felt the valley between her boobs and the faint ridges of her sternum running its length. My fingers drew imaginary circles along the edge of her large areola, feeling the small nodules randomly erupting across their surface. Her nipples, hard as pebbles, grazed against my palms as I skimmed across them.

As she bent forward slightly, and lifted her haunches along the length of my cock, I looked at the chocolate complexion on her back and the golden hue cast by the few table and floor lamps that provided our subdued lighting. She moved along the slick pole of my manhood by raising her thighs off mine, feet on the ground, unbending her knees, till almost six inches of my organ was exposed. I held her with my hands on her hips as she raised herself, then lowered my palms along the curvature of her buttocks and placed them under and to the side of the firm roundness. I kept my grip on her rump, fingers slightly embedded into the flesh as she descended on my upright stiffness. Leaning forward, I grazed my lips on her back, allowing the tip of my tongue to leave a delicate trace on the golden-brown skin.

When she was all the way down and her rump rested on my thighs again, I moved my hands forward and took her sumptuous hanging breasts in my palms and kneaded them softly. She took her hands away from where they were on top of her thighs and snaked them down to her front, presumably to her crotch. I did the same, moving away from her boobs and down the expanse of her torso till I found her hands over her pubic region and entwined my fingers between hers. With the tip of my forefinger fused against her own, I drew both down to her cunt and together we rubbed against the delicate folds of her inner labia, spreading her juices over the lips.

As we manoeuvred our fingers over her vaginal entrance, my servant began a slow rhythmic rise-and-fall movement of her derriere, sliding up and down the length of my ramrod erection. She moved only about four inches along the length but increased the tempo gradually. Her anal or rectal muscles were very tight around my cock and the feeling was absolutely one of the most sexually divine sensations I have ever experienced along my manhood. Like a finely lubricated cylinder around a smoothly reciprocating piston, her rectum enveloped my phallus as she increased the speed of her movements. The German made lube we had doused ourselves with worked like a dream, not drying up at all as Suni pumped up and down my schlong.

After a while I heard faint sloppy sounds as the lubrication seemed to form fine bubbles that burst, or allowed air to escape from them. I hoped the maid would not get embarrassed thinking that these sounds were of wind and flatulence but she kept raising and lowering herself with no such display of concern. Her fingers had taken on a life of their own as they prodded her cunt lips, probed into her vaginal canal, and teased her clitoral hood. I kept my fingers around hers for a while, feeling the dampness in the thick bush of her hair, before bringing my hands back to her tits. I encircled her delightfully sensuous boobs, using my palms to rub circles over her nipples, feeling the stony pressure against hands.

The maid was now pummelling me, her buttocks slapping against my thighs when she lowered herself; her hands were feverishly masturbating her genitalia and the sounds from her mouth were deep and loud. She kept moving her head; stretching her neck taut as she bent her neck backwards till her head touched my neck and chest. She groaned loudly, a sonorous rumble that rose from her chest and was expelled from her mouth with an equally heavy breath. I clamped my hands over her breasts, still massaging and caressing, pulling her back hard against my torso.

It had been almost twenty minutes since she had first smothered my penis with the viscous silicone lubricant and prodded it up into her arse. Now, clearly, there was no muscular obstruction to my penetration and she had obviously succeeded in controlling her anal reflexes as she continued to glide along my shaft. In another few moments, however, she began to slow down her movements and leaned forward with my cock still embedded in her. Without a word, she leaned forward a little more but clutched the underside of my thighs by wedging her fingers between the couch seat and my legs, willing me to come forward with her.