My Temporary Maidservant - Suni Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With eight inches of a throbbing erection still encapsulated in her anus and rectum, I kept my groin fused against her buttocks and lifted myself off the settee, crouching over her back. Without standing up, she stretched out her hands to the carpeted floor in front of her as I stayed conjoined against her rump, and that's how we lowered ourselves to the ground. On all fours, she crawled a couple of feet forward on hands and knees, allowing me space to kneel behind her, away from the couch. I kept my legs together and she parted hers, her feet outstretched from knees to ankles on the outside of mine. I placed my hands on her haunches and ensured that I remained fully inserted into her arsehole.

For the last 20 minutes, my maidservant had done all the work while I sat on the settee with my erection rammed into her. Now, as I slipped my hands over the sides of her haunches and bent my elbows so that my forearms were under her belly and my fingers reached past her thick undergrowth of hair and felt the sodden wetness at the top of her cunt. Given her diminutiveness I felt I would be able to insert a finger into her vagina and actually feel my cock penetrating her anally. But that was a bit of a struggle so I reverted to gripping her tightly over her buttocks instead.

She lowered the upper part of her torso and her head to the carpet while keeping her arse raised to the same height as my penis. Her arms were folded on the floor and her head rested on them. I was fully inserted into her, my testicles feeling the wet juices from her cunt as they rapped against her vaginal opening. Holding her tight, I began thrusting in and out of her well-lubricated, but compacted, rectum. The maid's arse was upended and as I looked down at my thickness penetrating her, I felt a sudden surge of adrenaline course through my body as I banged her viciously, increasing my tempo.

My hands were clamped into her thighs as I slammed myself into her, listening to her groans and cries as she breathed into the carpet. Looking down again at my manhood going in and out of her arsehole like a well-oiled piston, I eased myself upwards by unbending my knees and moving forward by a short step. My cock was now almost vertically inserted into her as I spread my legs and hunched directly over her. Then, as though I was doing half-squats, I drove my phallus into her anal opening as I bent my knees on either side of her haunches. The maid's cries intensified as she removed one hand from under her cowered head and slipped it between her thighs. She moved the hand feverishly as she rubbed herself presumably on and around her clitoris.

I myself intensified my movements in and out of her, knowing that I would not be able to hold back for much longer. Physically unable to sustain my posture over her arse like those graphic pornstars, I slid back and rested my knees on the carpeted floor; Suni raised herself on to one elbow so that her buttocks stayed aligned with my rigid erection. Her torso was almost parallel to the floor as I shoved myself continuously into her hole, my hands clamped around her haunches again. I could sense the frenetic movement of her hand on her genitalia, but also the rising pressure in my testicles warned of an impending explosion.

When the final detonation came, my discharge of hot cum was so intense, sudden and explosive that my mind blanked completely; like a cosmic vision, I saw nothing but complete darkness speckled with small laser-like dots of bright intensity. I let out a giant roar as my fingers dug into the flesh of Suni's thighs, pulling her hard against me as my body rammed against her with a supernatural force that threw her forward. She stretched out both arms in front of her, palms firmly on the floor, to prevent herself from smashing her face against the ground. I could feel the first capacious volume of semen jetting out of my penis and spurting into her cavity almost at the same time as my hips drew back in readiness for the next thrust.

With micro-second gaps between every involuntary jab, I kept burrowing my cock into her anus as another sonorous groan escaped from deep within my chest. Another load of molten cum erupted like a volcanic eruption into her grotto, followed by diminishing after-shocks that spewed out more of my fluids. For twenty seconds I pummelled her with an animal like depravity, bereft of all logical sense, captive to a mindless carnality. My heart-rate was surely pumping near 150 beats a minute; I had broken into a sweat and I was breathing very hard.

When the last of my ejaculate had pumped itself into her, I lowered my upper body on her back, bent as I was over her rump. We both stayed on our knees, she on all fours as I clung to her bosom with my arms wrapped around, still rigid and embedded in her rectum. As my thickness began to detumesce, I became aware of her rectal muscles and her sphincter tightening and loosening around my cock, drawing out any remaining drops of semen that remained in me. I stayed embedded in her, feeling the suction around my penis as she slowly stretched out her body an descended to the carpet.

My chest and stomach stayed fused against her back as I too lowered myself, stretching out my limbs behind me. Still ensconced in her anus, I lay over her, my hands lightly gripping her upper arms that framed her head. We stayed still for a couple of minutes as our breathing returned to normal.

When I finally pulled out of her and rolled off her body, I lay beside her with one arm thrown over her back. I kissed her shoulder, her neck, her ear lobe, and lightly stroked the side of her torso. After a while, she turned towards me and buried her face in my chest, placing her arm across my waist. I felt the warmth from the swell of her breasts against my stomach as she breathed deeply. Her fingers ran somnambulantly across the taut abdominal muscles, gradually tracing a line down to my pubic hair. I kissed the top of her head, breathing in the earthy fragrance as her fingers pushed through the hirsute tangle around my groin.

I felt her lips against one of my nipples as her fingers sleepily began to stroke the softened but thick length of my penis. I was beginning to get a hard-on all over again so I gently clamped one hand around her wrist and drew it away from my genitals, wanting to rest against her body for a while. She bent her head backwards and planted a kiss on my lips; then folding her arm over my body, she hugged me tightly fusing her bosom against my trunk.

We must have fallen asleep like that. My last conscious thought was of the likelihood that when I awoke in the morning, the maid will have arisen before me and gotten dressed in a saree - seemingly her preferred work dress. And as she had done on the previous mornings, she will probably greet me with folded hands and a professional "Namaste" as though nothing hand transpired the night before.

***end of part ii***