All Comments on 'My Temporary Maidservant'

by Mnhb

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why write in several languages?

If you are not able to write the conversation in English, please learn English before publishing..

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 8 years ago
Re the above post...

jesus, are there not some ignorant shits on Lit.

The author writes English better than most who post stories here. The girl is Indian and speaks Hindi. Their broken English/Hindi dialogue adds immensely to the reality of a stunning story. It makes them real and credible characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Appalled

What a bastard!! That's no way to treat the help! It's obvious this man has no business in a foreign country. And the situation is fanciful at best. Gad! What an animal! He had best hope for prison compared to what her family will do to him. His violation of caste will have its repercussions....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm

The author obviously has a sadistic preference for Anal sex whether the lady wants to or not. He is not used to concerning himself with the lady's pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wild Indian fuck

That is one hell of a story. Starts very gentle, then build up to a vicious crescendo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMnhb@Mnhb
382 Followers
French expatriate working in Asia, primarily India and Vietnam, with an ache for sexual adventure and in constant search of love.