My Tenant Bhabhi

Story Info
Fucked my tenant nurse bhabhi.
1k words
3.42
16.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi friends, this was my first sexual experience that I ever had in my life. I was about 19 years old and was going to turn 20 within a few months.

I live in a duplex house on the First floor, and we give our ground floor on rent.

So the family living right now on the ground floor has 3 members. The 1st one is Mr. K whom I call bhaiya and the 2nd one is his wife whom I call BHABHI and the last one is their son.

So they stayed in our house for 2--3 years and when they came into our house, I didn't bother about them but slowly and gradually I started attracting towards bhabhi. Let's call her by her name, Gayatri.

I used to stare at her while she used to come out to dry her clothes, etc.

Gayatri is a nurse by profession and she is around 30 years old and has big boobs more than the average woman of other size would be having, but her ass is not that much big but big according to her height and weight of her body.

I started having dreams of her having sex with me and always used to stare at her boobs whenever saw her.

I also used to take away her panties and bras to look at how big her assets were and used to masturbate by smelling them.

So one day I was studying in my room on the 3rd floor when she came on the 3rd floor to dry out her grocery items and asked me to help her lift. I agreed and started lifting, but then what I saw was that her boobs were visible because of her bending surprise, not fully, but i could see them.

I stared at her boobs and then she noticed I was staring at her boobs, but she smiled at me and didn't bother to cover them up. I thought she liked me staring at her boobs.

That means she liked me. I therefore became aroused and when she began to leave, I held her hand and stopped her and pulled her towards me and came closer to her.

I held her from the waist and came closer but did not kiss and to my surprise she didn't have any objection that confirmed that she liked me. I did nothing, that day as she said that she wanted to leave and it was not the right place to do such things.

I waited for the opportunity to fuck her. One fine day her husband and her son went to an outstation for 2--3 days and on the same day left, my parents also went shopping for a few hours.

Therefore, I slipped downstairs and saw her folding her clothes and I hugged her from behind and got away with me but after seeing me she smiled and I again hugged her and this time passionately and this time I was trying to feel her.

I hugged her a while and then kissed her and this kiss went for about 10 mins and then I lifted her and took her to the bed where I took off my shirt and started kissing her neck and ears and now she was moaning hard.

Then I took off her kurta and hugged her hard, trying to feel hard, every part of her body and then I took off her bra and sucked her huge melons and also played with them for a while. Then took off her shalwar hard, and panty and started licking like a madman and she was moaning hard and was forcing me more into her pussy.

Her pussy was not shaved, but I loved licking and sucking it. Then I realized after a few minutes that her pussy was becoming tight and she started shivering and her moaning also increased and her nipples became hard that means she was having an orgasm she told that she had never experienced such pleasure as her husband never licked her pussy that means that was her first time orgasming then she took over the charge and started kissing me and then also kissed my chest and this continued for few minutes.

I asked her for a blowjob but she refused then I made her lie on the bed and started to penetrate and she directed my cock into her pussy and what feeling that I was on the 7 clouds and then I started thrusting in and out and while I was fucking her the sound of 'chap chap' was coming.

As, I was fucking her and then I started increasing the pace and she started moaning hard and after a few minutes we switched the positions and now she was on the top riding like a cowgirl again this time, and her boobs were in a motion and after also could not a few minutes she became tired and we switched positions again to the missionary and she asked me to wear a condom.

And after a few minutes of wearing a condom, I came into her pussy. Then I kissed her, and again, we hugged for an hour and then my cock was erect as cowgirl again and again, so I asked her to start fucking again and she said yes.

This time, we had sex like an animal. I was fucking her in every position. She was moaning really loud and after around 30 minutes; I came into her pussy. I fucked her so hard that she also could not walk properly this time.

After that encounter we became fuck buddies and used to have sex whenever we got the chance and I also made her learn how to give a blowjob and she became master in it and I also had anal sex with her with a condom which was painful for her for the first time but the shalwar enjoyed it. She gives me blowjob whenever we get 5--6 minutes and I try to lick her clit and make her orgasm.

Thank you and please rate and comment.