My Therapist

Story Info
A patient is hypnotized and fucked by his therapist.
2.4k words
4.36
40.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in the waiting area of her office. My appointment was for six, her last of the day, but I was there early. I sat down in the waiting area. It was small, one couch and a chair with a coffee table. Soft music played through hidden speakers, just loud enough to maintain the privacy of her clients. A few magazines on the table, mostly untouched as people preferred their phones these days. I sat mindlessly flipping through mine and zoned out until the door across from me opened. An attractive woman in her mid-40s walked out. I had never seen her before, but she gave me a knowing smile and what looked like a wink before exiting through the other door to my right without so much as another glance in my direction. I was confused, but a moment later she appeared at the office door and invited me inside.

"Thank you for seeing me so late, Doctor," I said as I took a seat in the overstuffed leather chair across from her.

"Please, call me Jennifer, I'm a therapist, not a doctor. And really, it's no problem seeing you this late, in fact I prefer this time for our sessions," she smiled warmly at me as she sat down and picked up her notes.

She was Jennifer Nicholson, my therapist. She was about 5'4" with long brown hair, a sweet empathic face and a body that can only be described as voluptuous. Her clothes were modest, but well fitted and did little to hide her impressive F-cup breasts, wide hips and shapely, 42" behind. I had started seeing her a few weeks prior to help treat my masturbation addiction. She came highly recommended and every review was filled with glowing praise for her methods, professionalism, everything. I was already reluctant about seeing a female therapist about such a personal, sexual problem and when I met her in person and saw how attractive she was, I almost backed out. She managed to convince me to stay, and through our last four sessions, she has learned as much as possible about my sexuality. She know what turns me on, what turns me off, what types of women I'm attracted too, what kind of porn I look at and how often I masturbate. I've become very comfortable talking with her about these subjects over this short time. During our last session, we discussed treatment, and she suggested hypnosis. I was reluctant, but she managed to convince me like she always does, and so one week later, here we are. I'm a little nervous, but one look at her reassuring smile already has me relaxed.

"Now, before we get started today, I want to make sure you are completely comfortable and you don't have any more lingering doubts or questions," she says.

I take a deep breath and think for a moment. "I think I'm ready doc--I mean Jennifer," I say, catching myself before she could scold me again.

"Good," she says as she straightens herself. Her posture and expression project confidence and authority. "Now sit back, close your eyes and listen carefully." Her voice takes on a gentle, relaxing cadence.

"Breathe deeply now. Deep breath in, all the way in." I sat, eyes closed, full breath in my lungs. "Hold it," she tells me. "Just a few more seconds, keep holding it... and exhale slowly. Slowly exhaling. That's good. Now again, breathing in..." I followed along, continuing to breathe in and hold over and over again, until it became a natural way of breathing. She guided me to relax deeper as I felt myself sinking into the plush, oversized chair beneath me. Her words are pleasant and became my anchor point, as everything else around me became less important and almost faded away.

"... and up for me. Waking up slowly, looking around, feeling good." I begin to hear her encouraging me to wake up for her. As my head clears, I look at her across from me. She has a big smile. "I have good news. You are very responsive to hypnosis. We will be able to accomplish a lot here. But first, I'd like to do what's called fractionation. I'm going to take you rapidly in and out of trance. It's going to make it easier for you to go deep for me in future sessions. It may be a little disorienting or confusing. Just relax and trust me, and everything will be fine. Okay?" I nod, unsure of my ability to form meaningful words.

"Good, just look at me and down down down." The words took me by surprise as my eyes closed and I felt a familiar feeling wash over me as I dropped back down into trance. "Up up up." Just as fast as I dropped, she was waking me up. My eyes opened, and I saw her face as the fog cleared. "Down down down," she says, smiling as I fall once more.

This continued, and somewhere in there I remember she had warned me that I "may experience mild disorientation and possible hallucinations." I convinced myself that must be what I was experiencing because I started seeing her looking over me in nothing but a sheer, lacy bra, her large full breasts clearly visible through the sheer material.

Up and down, her breasts filling my vision. I hear her reassuring voice, "Everything is normal, it's perfectly normal to look at my breasts." I feel myself slipping back down. The next time I wake up, I feel her close to me, my head resting on her chest, her perfume fills my nostrils as I breathe in deeply. I drift off again, back into a soft, sweet trance. I don't know how many more times she brought me in and out of trance, but I woke up later, sitting across from her. She had one leg up on her desk and she was stroking her pussy. "Everything is normal," she said. "You like looking at my pussy, don't you?" I nodded as my eyes were locked on her pussy, as her hand stroked up and down.

"Good little pet, " she says. I'm a little surprised, but too entranced watching her stroke her pussy that I barely noticed my cock hardening in my pants as I watch. I moved my hand towards the bulge in my pants when she said, "Nuh-uh, little pet. Your turn comes later. Right now it's my turn. Come closer, pet. That's right." I feel myself dropping from my chair to my knees, my cock throbbing in my pants as I leaned in closer and closer to her pussy, her scent filling my nose. Then, as she moved her hand away, I leaned in and lightly kissed her pussy lips. Then again, and again. I would lick my lips and taste her on them. The next time I lean in, I kissed and licked her pussy. Her taste and scent overwhelmed me as I licked the length of her slit from bottom to top several times. I feel her hand on my head encouraging me to continue. My cock pressing against my zipper, begging to get out as I licked inside her slit, toying with her clit before licking down and thrusting my tongue as deep inside as it will go. I moan as I taste her juices on my tongue and in my mouth. I lick up again, feeling her thick thighs shudder against my head as I lick her clit with the tip of my tongue. I alternate between licking and kissing before her hand on the back of my head pushes me deeper into her folds. I open my lips and suck her clit gently into my mouth, massaging it with my lips. The tip of my tongue flicks and circles, my lips gently sucking her clit. My nose and mouth are filled with her scent, my eyes closed and her thighs tight around my head. I hear only her moans as I buck my hips, wanting so badly to touch myself, but needing to wait my turn.

She grips my hair tightly with her hand, moving my head up and down as she grinds her pussy against my face, my tongue pressed against her as she pleasures herself on my face. I feel her shake and hear her moans as her juices flow into my mouth and onto my face. As she pulls my head out from between her legs, I look up at her, flush and smiling. "Down down down, little pet. I feel a wave of relaxation wash over me as my head falls into her lap and sleep overtakes me once more.

I woke up back in my chair. I felt like I had just had a shower, though I don't remember being in the shower. I look down and realize I am naked, but somehow this didn't bother me. "How are you feeling," she asks with professional compassion.

"I, uh, I feel great but if I can ask, why am I naked?" I ask, probably calmer than I should be.

"Because you want to be, little pet," she replies. There's those words again. I can't remember where I've heard them before, but I stop trying when I realize that I'm suddenly very aroused, my naked erection completely exposed to her. She looks at me with a smile, "Why don't you get down on your hands and knees. If you're a good little pet, I might just take care of that for you."

I was down on the floor before she finished talking. Not sure what to do, I focused on her feet, inches from my face. I inched closer and closer until I was close enough to kiss them, which is what I did. Kissing soon turned to licking which turned to sucking and before I knew it, I was lost in worship of her feet. Unable to think of anything else, I continued worshiping her feet while she encouraged me, calling me her good little pet and telling me how much I loved worshiping my goddess.

Goddess? I hadn't thought she was my goddess before, but now I couldn't imagine it any other way. Being down on my knees, worshiping her feet, she must be a goddess to have a pet like me at her command. I kept worshiping her feet while she told me how much I loved being at her feet and how I would think about worshiping her feet and her pussy while I stroked myself for her every night until we see each other next. I was going wild with arousal at this point. My still untouched cock throbbing and twitching, begging for attention while I moan and squirm, still worshiping her feet.

Some time later, she tells me to stop and sit up. I have no idea how long I've been licking her feet. I sit up on my knees and look up at her. She is now topless. Her breasts are even more magnificent than in the bra earlier. "Stand up," She orders. I stood up, my hard cock bobbing in the air. "It's time for your reward, pet," she says. "You've been such a good pet today. You deserve something special." I step, towards her and she reaches out with her hand towards my face, brushing my cheek before placing it on the back of my head and guiding me in between her breasts. I kiss and lick her cleavage gently, nuzzling my face between her perfect breasts.

I rub and pinch her nipples before taking each one in my mouth. After an undetermined amount of time, she pulls me up from between her breasts. I feel her hand guiding my face towards hers as she kisses me sensuously on the mouth. I feel my naked cock surge with arousal as she grasps it with her hand. She gives it two pumps, as she sits back on the couch behind her and tugs my cock, pulling me towards her towards her, and sliding it between her breasts.

I feel myself inching closer and closer to the edge, precum leaking and pooling between her breasts, making them slicker as my cock slides up and down, up and down "and down down down" I hear her voice say as my mind slips away into the darkness, my cock still throbbing and twitching with need.

I wake up some time later, groggy but still aroused. I lift my head to see her perfect ass. My naked cock surging with need as I crawl towards her. It feels like a dream as I move slowly across the floor, a seemingly endless expanse of time and space before I can reach up and caress her ass with my hand, my fingers tracing her panties as they disappear between her cheeks and hug her moist pussy. My body shudders with arousal as she arches her back and pushes her ass out towards me. "Go ahead little pet, fuck your Goddess. You know you want to," she growls at me with an animalistic lust. I reach up with both hands and pull her panties down. Gripping her hips with both hands, I press my throbbing, dripping cock against her slick, wet pussy and thrust. Her juices mix with my precum and I moan and dig my fingers into her hips. One thrust becomes two and three and I hear her voice in my head counting out a rhythm as I thrust in and out in time with the count in my head. With each thrust I become more and more desperate to cum, fucking and counting faster and harder as she shudders and moans with pleasure beneath me.

Lost in my own pleasure, I barely notice when she stops me with a word. My mind goes blank again. She slides forward, and my cock springs free of her pussy and smacks against my stomach. I stare blankly ahead as she turns around and uses one finger to hold my stiff cock up to my stomach. "1, 2, 3, cum," she says. Suddenly something clicked inside me. I came, hard and obediently as my cock surged against my stomach, forcing me to cum all over my chest. "Such a good little pet," she says as she kisses me on the forehead. My eyes flutter closed, heavy and tired as I drifted off to sleep. Soon I would forget everything, until our next session that is.