Sorcery and Chastity

Story Info
NNN has consequences for the male students of a magic school.
4.7k words
4.56
43.6k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
822 Followers

Julian couldn't remember who first came up with the idea. In retrospect, maybe he should have thought more about that.

Of course, there wasn't anything particularly surprising about it. After all, No Nut November was common enough, even for the College of Arcane Studies. And a dare was always fun in the scholarly stuffiness of the school. All the guys got into it. Why not? It could be fun. They could last a month without cumming.

And, of course, it being a school of arcane wizardry, why not have a more... interesting punishment for those who couldn't make it?

But it was the girls who came up with that. Wrote it on the scroll every male student signed, laughing and nudging each other. Written in a script that no one could quite read.

And Julian was thinking a lot about that, and had been even while Lewis cajoled him into signing.

"Come on!" the other student said, dressed in the same formal blue robe as Julian. "It'll be fun! And I mean really, what's so wrong about a punishment game? The girls are all into it. Whoever teases the boy into cumming first will get to make him obey her for the whole month. But if he lasts, he'll get to choose any girl and she'll have to obey him! What's the problem?"

"I dunno," Julian said, trying to laugh it off, even though he felt queasy with unease at the scroll laid out on the table before them. "It just seems kinda... vague, don't you think?"

"Works for me! If the girls knew half of the things I'd ask them to do, they'd never agree. Eh?" he said, nudging Julain in the side as he took up a pen and scrawled his name.

And Julian supposed that was true. More than a few of the male students were ogling the female ones. Eighteen to twenty-six was a prime time in a young man's life, and the girls were in the very flower of their beauty.

Yet, as Julian wrote his name and watched the lettering crackle, burning into the parchment, he still felt uncertain. First thing you learned in magic was not to take anything for granted.

But really, how bad could it be?

#

Julian noticed the change in the girls quickly. Everyone did. Suddenly, the familiar obscuring blue robes were gone. Every female student wore short skirts and tight tops. Had their lips rouged and eyelids low, fluttering promises to the increasingly distractible boys. Julian found himself having a hard time concentrating in class. Surrounded by giggling girls. Low cut dresses. Teasing breasts. Women who took every opportunity to show off their curves. Flip up a skirt. It was maddening.

Julian lost count of the number of times he saw a girl sitting in a male student's lap, the boy red faced as the beauty ground her breasts against his chest, her ass upon his crotch. Whispering sweet promises in his ear if he'd only go with her. Go somewhere private. Give her a minute.

"Stud."

It was a word Julian was hearing more of every day. Repeated in hushed, teasing tones when male students suddenly seemed to vanish from class. Just one of many changes coming over the school.

Julian had never seen a man wearing a collar, let alone leashed like a puppy. But he started seeing it a lot.

It made him nervous. The other guys were still laughing, joking, but Julian noticed less and less were around to do it. And more and more of them were now obediently trotting at the heels of the lovely female students, ogling them, worshipping them with their eyes and lips at any opportunity.

And the pool dwindled.

For a time, Julian couldn't walk by the bathroom without hearing the moaning of a female student. The groaning of a male.

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me, stud! Gimme that cum! Cum for me, stud! Cum for meeeeee!"

"Fuuuuck! Mistresssssss!"

But it was when he no longer heard those sounds that he actually began to worry. For the hunt continued. Grew more predatory. More focused. Soon, a further change came over the once quiet halls. It wasn't uncommon to come across a female student, with her skirt hiked over the head of a kneeling male, her hips rocking as she rode his tongue, her hand tugging on a leash, drawing him deeper into her pussy. Some girls were followed by two or more boys.

"Did you see my stud?" he heard a pair of girls in passing. "Got him the first week."

"Naughty you! You shoulda waited. All the boys from the first week are squirters. You should've gone for one of the ones who lasted!"

"There's still time, you know."

"Not for long."

They fell silent when they saw him, but Julian felt their eyes burning into the back of his head as he left them behind. Their hushed conversation resuming in earnest.

And his cock throbbing with need.

And yet, Julian still felt that things would be sorted. That this was odd, yes, but not so strange. College was weird. Arcane school even more so. One didn't study in a place whose syllabus included 'Thermatological Applications of Tentacles 101' and be prudish. And besides, he was very busy. He studied hard. Came here to learn and expand his mind. Fashions shift in the college scene fast. Obscuring robes to revealing jockstraps wasn't the strangest. Probably.

No, he didn't bother with it too much.

Until he saw Lewis kneeling at the end of a leash.

For a moment Julian could only stare at the other man, robe gone, replaced with leather straps and a pair of dog ears. His eyes filled with adoration for the lovely woman holding his leash.

"L-Lewis!"

"Oh, friend of yours?"

He'd finally looked at who held that leash. Beatrice. Lovely Beatrice in a short skirt and top so tight it revealed her toned midriff and the bumps of nipples. Her blonde hair lay short around her head, her eyes lidded, teasing, her figure perky and firm. Short, but she towered over the glassy eyed Lewis.

"What... what's wrong with him?" Julian asked.

"Nothing at all," Beatrice said, laughing gently behind her hand. "Poor stud ended up cumming for me, and I got to make a request."

"What? That he be your dog?"

"Oh no. He chose that."

"Why the hell would he do that?"

"Hm?" Beatrice said, stepping nearer, her firm breasts bouncing in her tight top as she looked up at him. "Curious, Julian? I bet you are. Well, if you really want to know, why not visit my room tonight, and me and my cute doggy stud will show you some real fun."

"Woof!" Lewis barked, nuzzling Beatrice's hand as she fondly petted his head.

Julian had stammered something and fled, but felt her eyes on him. Many eyes were on him now. It had been nearly a week since he'd seen another male student not leashed, and he lived in the boy's dorm! If he sat down in public a pretty girl was never long to try and sit in his lap, wrap an arm around his neck. He took lunch in his room because every time he tried in the cafeteria, a girl would sit across from him and do such... things with her lips and a strawberry. Had they no shame?

Well, the ones who just up and palmed his bulge certainly didn't, that was for sure.

And worse, there was no relief.

He didn't dare cum. Not until the month was over. But the days were filled with the sorcerous temptresses, and his nights dreams of them. Of breasts and long legs and soft lips. Of kisses and moans and hands pumping.

Stroking.

Touching.

Sucking.

"Stud."

"Stud."

"Stud."

An endless refrain. Every day. More and more. Whorehouses were tamer than what happened in the halls between classes. He saw women with their legs wrapped around a male student, riding his cock, moaning, her eyes meeting his as her stud pumped into her with frantic, panting moans. Always moaning. Always saying the same thing.

"Love you. Love you. Love mistress. Good stud. Good stud obeys. Good dumb stud. Dumb dumb stud obeys.

"Love you.

"Love mistress.

"Love.

"Love."

He felt like he was going mad. He certainly wasn't learning anything. The aching of his balls gave him no relief. Scattered his mind. Ruined his concentration. Every thought was turned towards how easy it would be to cum. To buck. To give in and finally surrender.

But he held out. Tomorrow was December first. He'd make it. He knew it.

Then, he was called to the dean's office.

#

Julian walked with grave misgivings. Miss Morrin was notorious around the college. A bit of a misandrist, though he'd never had trouble with her. But... but maybe this was a good thing. Things were clearly out of control around the school. It would be a relief to air some of his concerns. Hell, she might have called him just for that!

Julian was feeling a bit better when he knocked on the ancient oak door, and the throaty voice within said, "Come in."

Julian opened the door and stepped inside. Miss Morrin's office was a large, round room in one of the higher towers. Paintings that shimmered and moved occupied the walls and her desk sat before a tall chair carved to look like an owl spreading its wings. Skeletons of dragons were suspended by wires overhead, and the low glow of dribbly candles lit the room. A divan sat in a corner, and Miss Morrin sat in her chair.

She wasn't old, but she was mature. Her hair was done up in a bun and her robe only reached her knees. A plunging neckline was held shut with crisscrossing laces, teasing glimpses of the firm, heavy globes of her breasts. Thin glasses lay before her eyes, her face lovely, if stern, and currently cool with rigid power.

"Ah, Julian. Come in. Please, take a seat."

"Th-thanks," Julian said. He hurried to the small chair before her desk and sat down, feeling acutely awkward. He'd never been in Miss Morrin's office before. Or in any office. He wasn't a troublemaker.

Miss Morrin continued to write, her quill flicking across the page. Julian shifted in his chair and... well, he couldn't quite help his eyes wandering to her neckline and the deep valley of her breasts. Fuck, his cock was positively throbbing at the sight of those glorious tits. His mind wandering to how it would feel to push his face between them...

She suddenly lay down her quill, the click making him jump. Miss Morrin knit her fingers together and leaned forward, fixing him with her eyes. "Now, Julian. I assume you know why I called you here."

"Uh, no. Not really," Julian said.

"Hm. Well, it's about this... contest the students have taken on."

Julian lifted his head with a sudden spring of hope. "Yes," he said, relieved. "That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about."

"How fortunate. Now, why is it you haven't cum yet?"

"Well I..." Julian blinked. "Um..."

"Do you find none of the other students attractive? I'm sure you must. Our girls are some of the loveliest around. Any stud would be honoured to cum for them."

Julian stared, trying to understand. "Er, I... I mean..."

"Have they been coming on too strong? It is true. Subtlety is never in a young woman's repertoire. Too young, of course. But I'm sure some must have enticed you in other ways. Really, this whole contest is absurd. It's unhealthy to prevent virile young men from cumming. Almost criminal."

"Wh-what?" Julian said. He shook his head fiercely. "Miss Morin, I don't... that's not what I'm talking about! This whole contest is strange. Haven't you noticed? All the male students are like... like pets!"

"Like bulls?" Miss Morrin said.

"Or dogs! But yes. Yes, exactly."

"Yes, it is a problem," Miss Morrin sighed. "The young students are just so entranced with the idea of a young man being no more than a stud. A beast. Practically an animal. No thought but from those coming below the waist. Obsessed with how to please their new mistress. To be allowed to fuck them and cum their silly brains out."

"Yes! Exactly. It's insane!"

"Insane? Hardly, Julian. It's exactly according to the request each girl gave them. A contract signed."

"But it's going too far!" Julian cried. "It might last past the month!"

"Oh, it certainly will. I made sure of it."

Julian stared at the head of the school, his jaw slack, his eyes wide. "Y-you? What? What are you talking about?"

Miss Morrin sighed and pushed herself out of her chair. "Julian," she said, slowly moving about the desk, her hand tracing a pattern on the surface. He watched her come, sit on the edge of the desk and look down at him patiently. "Did you really think those girls could have come up with a scheme like this? The spell cast had to be carefully constructed, not to mention contracted. No small grade magic like their usual pranks. And of course, the condition."

"C-condition?" Julian said, his mouth dry, his cock rock hard, throbbing as he looked up past the heavy globes of her breasts into her eyes.

"Oh yes. The condition. The request that every boy must fulfill to cum. And that is if he wants to cum, he must cum all his intelligence away. Cum all his silly brains out. Why, if he kept doing that, he'd soon be just a dumb stud. A mindless lover to his sweet mistress."

"You... you mean..."

"It was a masterstroke, if I do say so. In fact, it seems every boy in the student body has become utterly besotted by some lovely young thing. Simply enthralled with their pretty young mistresses. Just dumb, brainless, horny studs to be leashed and played with.

"Everyone, except you."

Julian leaned back as Miss Morrin leaned in, peering over her glasses at him, her low-cut gown giving him an up-close view of her large, heavy breasts. "You can understand why I would be surprised at this, Julian. After all, you are a healthy young man. Why would you resist becoming the brainless stud to some lovely young thing? Then, it hit me, and I realized what it was. You," she said, lifting her foot, "don't want some girl as a mistress."

"M-Miss Mo-oooorrin!" Julian moaned as her foot pushed between his legs, against his bulge.

"You want a mature... worldly... wise mistress to put you in your place. And how fortunate, for I was looking for a handsome young stud as well."

Julian's head whirled. He felt unmoored. Like reality had suddenly come loose, leaving him floating in strange seas. He panted, cock throbbing against the teasing foot that rubbed his bulge through his pants, her painted toes wrapping around the tup, flexing, squeezing, her skirt riding high, and dear gods, Julian could see she was wearing nothing underneath.

"I... I..."

"Of course," Miss Morrin observed, glancing at the massive clock in the corner of her office, "today is the thirtieth. If you managed to keep from cumming for a few more hours, you'd be free of the enchantment. Your orgasm released, and your mind your own. You could even leave here and tell others about it. Save your classmates from being the obedient studs of their lovely mistresses.

"But you won't," Miss Morrin hummed, her toes massaging his manhood through his pants, squeezing and nudging his horny cock. "Because we both know you want this. You want to cum for me. To cum those brains out. To sink... and moan... and become my good, obedient boy toy."

"N-never," Julian gasped.

"How lovely. I can see why you lasted this long. But can you last any longer?"

Julian clutched the arms of the chair. His legs felt like rubber, his cock like steel, throbbing in his pants and under Miss Morrin's foot as she continued to tease him.

Rub him.

Stroke him.

He was breathing hard, face flushed, hot. He... he could do it. He could last a few more hours. He could last the day. And then... and then...

Miss Morrin smiled at him, as if reading his mind. She reached up, and pulled open her top.

Julian's eyes widened in awe at the plush breasts revealed. Heavy, sagging slightly with age and weight, but still gloriously firm, the nipples dark and tantalizing.

"Do you want them?" Miss Morrin said coyly, cupping her breasts, giving them a lazy, teasing bounce. "Do you want to kiss them, my handsome stud? Do you want to suck them? To feel them around your needy cock? Do you want me to bounce my big tits around your horny bimbo cock? I will, my handsome boy toy. But first, you have to cum for me."

Julian groaned, trying to turn away, but his eyes were constantly drawn back to her breasts. To their heft. Their size. The idea of them wrapped around his cock. His head was throbbing, spinning, entranced, enthralled. He couldn't look away. Couldn't stand. He could only stare, and whimper, and moan.

"Of course you do. If you didn't, you'd look away. You'd get up. But you can't, my handsome pet. You can only stare. Only whimper. Only want to cum for me. But if you do, you'll be mine. You'll be unable to resist. You'll cum and cum and cum your silly mind away. You'll love every moment of it. Feel your will subside. Your mind blank. Just be a handsome stud. A brainless bimbo."

Julian grit his teeth, trying to deny her even as his hips rocked, rubbing his bulge against her toes. He had to resist. Had to... had...

"My," Miss Morrin crooned, bouncing her breasts lazily. "You do have a strong will. But is it strong enough? Maybe you could be stronger if you came once. Hm? After all, if you cum, then I'd only be able to drain your mind by making you cum again. And then, your balls would be empty. You'd be so relieved. So spent. So why not cum just once? Would it be so bad to cum for me once?"

He knew it was a mistake to, but he found himself listening, seizing on the idea. And... and after all, why not? Why not cum once? She... she could only make him dumb if he came again, right? He could still resist her. Resist her breasts. Resist their bounce.

Bounce.

Bounce.

"Give in," Miss Morrin hummed. "Be a good boy and cum. A good stud. A good bimbo. Cum for me, stud. Cum for mistress. You can still resist me. What's one orgasm? Such a small thing. You can still hold your free will. You don't need to surrender. Just cum. Just cum for me, bimbo boy. Cum."

Julian moaned. He... he could last. He could last the extra hours. He knew he could. If he could only cum once. Relieve the pressure. Relieve it. He had to... had to...

"C-cum! Gotta cuuuuuuum!"

Julian cried out, trembling under the foot of the older woman, shuddering as his orgasm burst through him like an explosion. Pumping his cum into his pants. His mind went white. Blanked with pleasure. He moaned, weak, his cock throbbing, a large spot on his pants damp with his release.

Miss Morrin lazily lifted her foot off him. "There we are. Good stud. My, but you were pent up. In fact, you're still hard, aren't you?"

Julian realized he was. Floating down on clouds of pleasure, he felt his cock throb anew in his pants, not even the explosive orgasm he'd just enjoyed enough to stifle the arousal he felt. Especially as Miss Morrin lazily parted her thighs, revealing the darkness beneath her skirt, and the supple treasure that lay within.

"And since you've lost, Julian, then I fear the penalty must begin."

Even as she spoke, Julian could feel the spell take hold of him. A compulsion as vital as breathing filling his chest, his being. Waiting for the command of the woman before him, looking down at him from the edge of the desk, her red lips smiling in satisfaction.

"My command," Miss Morrin said, her voice reverberating through him, "is that every time you cum, you will get dumber. Every spurt of your cock will drain your intelligence more and more, until you are nothing more than my dumb, obedient stud." She leaned forward, and gods above, Julian couldn't look away from her eyes. Her breasts. Her whole figure seeming to suck at him like a whirlpool. "And it will feel as powerful as the orgasm you just had."

"N-no," Julian whimpered brokenly, realizing at once the trap.

"Oh yes," Miss Morrin purred, leaning in once more, her eyes sparking, her lips rising in a hungry smile. "As intense as that. As wonderful as that. As mind-bendingly amazing as it was. Again and again. As many times as you like. As many times as it takes.

"But of course," she added, chuckling softly. "You can always leave, my pretty stud. Walk out the door. Release obtained.

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
822 Followers
12