My Therapist's Secret Pt. 01

Story Info
Izzy is in love with her Therapist.
1.2k words
5.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 10/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanielBab
DanielBab
17 Followers

I don't fully recall how any of these feelings started. One day I woke up and felt different. Maybe its the countless times he has validated my feelings. Maybe it is because I told him things I wouldn't even tell my closest friends or family. Somewhere along the way I began to feel attached to my therapist. I keep my feelings to myself of course. I do not want to lose him. Since its summer I have been dressing more provocatively and loosely. I notice his glances at my chest, his tone, his nervousness, and his curiousity. It is as if we are playing a game now. We are pretending not to notice the obvious attraction between us.

He shows no interest in physically doing anything so far. He is kind, respectful, by the book, and considerate. A few times he has adjusted himself slightly though. He is a man of desire definitely. His short brown hair is cut nicely. His brown beard has some grey and white in it. His deep voice radiates when he speaks. His blue eyes are gorgeous. He is taller too. Sometimes I wonder if he knows his shirt is a size too small. That the shirts he wears are snug and you can tell he has been working out. A man in his late forties should not make my pussy feel such excitement and warmth.

Then there is me. I am not sexy or stunning. Though that may just be how I view myself. Time and time again I have been told that I am cute. I also look eighteen when in reality I am in my mid twenties. I am plus size but not severely. I have a huge chest, small butt, and I am shorter then most of my friends. My voice constantly changes range as if I am eternally stuck in puberty. My long brown hair is curly at the ends. My glasses contribute to my looking younger too. I give off cute and naive vibes.

I have a long history of trauma and thats why I see Steve once a week. He is careful not to say the wrong things to me too. He is such a stern yet gentle man. So here I am sitting in the waiting room. My long hair let down and my crop top letting my boobs be free. He comes out of his office with a smile on his face. He compliments my outfit which arouses me. I sit down on his couch facing him. We go over my week and how my mental health has impacted it. As usual he has good advice and also harps on me for not using my skills like I am supposed to. I feel slightly embarrassed about it.

At one point in the session he adjusts himself a little. I decide to push things for once and open up sexually. I begin the conversation with saying that there is a problem I have been having lately. This gets his attention and curiosity. I state that I think my sex drive is too high and that it is becoming a problem. He raises one eyebrow at me and begins his questioning of why do i feel this way. I explain that I am constantly in the mood lately and don't fully understand why considering everything I have been through. He gives in a little bit. Wants to know what I've been thinking about thats been making me feel so unsettled.

I bite my lower lip. My eyes travel up and down his body. I don't have to say anything at all. He reads my thoughts. He clears his throat and ends our session earlier than planned. I'm a little disappointed but take my leave. I drive home in silence. I feel sad. I like him a lot and it seems he cares more than he should. However, I don't know it for certain. I also do not want him to abandon me either. Sigh. I decide to stop at the liquor store, pick up vodka, and go home. Once I am home I change into pajamas quickly. The soft material against my skin eases me.

I lay in bed with a bottle of vodka and my vibrator. I drink half the bottle in almost one go then turn on the vibe. I go underneath my panties and let the vibe touch my swollen clit. I gasp loudly. The vibe sends shivers down my spine. I think of his rough hands exploring my body and hold the vibe down on my clit harder. I pant off and on with moans in between. Drunk and feeling daring I call his office extension. Steve's familiar voice answers the phone. I moan lightly on the phone.

"Izzy? Is this you?" He asks concern.

My words slur a little as I answer yes. I moan again. I tell him he left me very needy. Its a few minutes of silence on his end. Hes debating what to do. What is the ethical thing to do here? Probably to hang up. Instead he lets me continue moaning and gasping for him on the phone. I hear some shuffling on his end. He tells me he knows he shouldn't be but he is hard.

"I want you to touch yourself to my voice." He rumbles.

He talks about how much of a needy girl I am. Giving me instructions on how to touch myself here and there. My heart is racing so fast. I almost yell how close I am to cumming. Steve tells me to cum hard for him. My mind goes blank. I feel myself reach climax. I am soaked and heavily breathing. He instructs me to clean myself up and if I need anything until next week not to hesitate to call him. We hang up. I smile and cuddle my pillow before falling asleep.

When I wake up I am hung over. Feeling sick I take some medicine. The reality of what happened sinks in. My face turns a bright pink. I made him hard! I feel a sense of accomplishment. Many times I think about him exploring my body. Him kissing every inch of me. Just the thought gets me horny again.

I look for my dildo in my desk drawer next to my bed. First, I rub my clit for a bit to get me wet. I fantasize about him pushing my up against a wall and kissing me. All my fantasies start out a little tame. Eventually, it turns into him handcuffing my to his bed while I am on my stomach. He forces me into doggy position then spanks me with a paddle. The paddle stings and leaves light red marks on my bottom. He does this for a while. He asks me to beg to put it in. Finally, I cave and beg for his amazing cock.

I insert the dildo feeling it stretch me. I moan his name loudly even though he isn't watching or listening. I begin to fuck myself. I can hear my wetness as the dildo slides in and out. After ten minutes my thighs are a little shaky and my body is so sensitive. I cum immensely and immediately. My mind is fuzzy. I wonder if he'd ever take me roughly.

DanielBab
DanielBab
17 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Summer Fantasy A College-Bound Girl Pays A Visit To Her Older Neighbour.in Mature
The Origins of Granola Girl GiGi Returns Home to Roam the Woods Naked But Gets Caught.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
His Daughter's Best Friend A man's wish to fuck a young woman finally comes true.in Mature
Ally's Sex Shop Dare Normally shy Ally visits a sex shop on a dare...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Unfortunate Exposure Clothes stolen, two naked girls try to walk home.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories