My Therapist's Secret Pt. 02

Story Info
Izzy is in love with her therapist.
1.7k words
4.08
2.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 10/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanielBab
DanielBab
17 Followers

Two days ago I masturbated with my therapist on the phone. I haven't spoken to him since. I am a little scared of what he will say and how the conversation will go. Nevertheless, I am going to call him this afternoon. We will have to talk about it at some point and he did say if I need him I am free to call. Today has been a little hectic too. I had to vendor an event for work. Now it's two in the afternoon and I am driving home. It is an hour's ride home. I use the screen in my car to dial his number. It rings three times before picking up.

"Izzy, how are you doing?" His voice sounds concerned.

"I am okay. You don't have to worry." I smile.

"What did you need?" He asks.

"I figured we should um...talk about it." I stutter over my words.

I can hear him sigh through the phone. Steve does think that conversation is important. The only problem is he is very busy today with clients. He doesn't have the time unless it's after work or tomorrow. I bring up the idea of meeting up after he's done with work. Steve sighs even more.

"Izzy, we cannot be hanging out or around each other except in a professional setting. What we did the other day is a breach of boundaries that are set in place to keep the relationship healthy." He explains.

"You say that but you are the one who went along with it." I frown.

"It was a mistake. This cannot be an ongoing thing. I said you can call any time in case something happens and you need to vent. That is all. You are latched onto me because I give you a sense of safety and treat you kindly. It's a trauma response. For your emotional well-being, I would suggest we forget about this or you will have to find a new therapist."

Suddenly, he hangs up on me. My world crumbles a little bit before me. My heart is hurting. He is most likely right. What we did is against every boundary, everything we've worked hard on, and is against his job in general. If his employers knew his life would be in shambles. He took a bad risk and he is giving me the option to keep working with him as long as this is no longer an issue anymore. As long as I forget about it and my feelings. I cried a little bit on my way home.

When I arrived at my place I decided to cheer myself up. I refuse to mope around in bed. I take a shower, put on a low-cut dress, apply some light makeup, and go over to the local clubs and restaurants. It is time to have some fun and live a little. I called my best friend, Chelsey to meet me there. We go to the club first. Dance with some strangers then take a couple of shots. Chelsey is hanging on this one very pretty girl at the bar. The girl is heavily flirting back. This leaves me as a third wheel for a little while until a few guys want to dance with me.

The three guys order me a few more rounds of shots. We're brushing against each other on the dancefloor. I'm grinning ear to ear. Who needs Steve? Not me, that's for sure. One guy has his hands on my hips, one is singing along to the songs as he dances, and the other one is grabbing some more drinks. The guy holding my hips starts slightly pressing himself against me. I can feel his hard boner brushing me. Then I heard some arguing near the front entrance. I glance over at the commotion. A man who looks similar to Steve is arguing with another guy.

He is like Steve but in normal clothes. Not his overly tight shirt that snugs his chest. He is wearing a hoodie and jeans. I revert my attention to the guy with a nice hard dick. We make out a little bit. I admit I am heavily wasted. Everything is swirling and moving fast. This guy tastes like whiskey. Next thing I know someone pulls me off of him. Mr. Hoodie stands next to me looking angrier than he should be. Now that I have a good view of him my eyes widen. It isn't someone who looks like Steve. It is in fact, Steve. He is not happy. He takes me by my wrist and pulls me along. I'm stumbling around trying to keep up with him.

We get a breath of fresh air outside. I'm giddy and silly and can't say a full sentence. Steve groans in frustration trying to figure out what to do with me. He refuses to let me drive home in my condition. He asks where my keys are. I point to my left pocket. He takes my keys out, walks me to my car, helps me inside, then drives me home. Luckily, due to having my address from work, he knows where to go. When we arrive he helps me get into my place. He stands outside my door as I enter inside. He stares at me unsure of what to do now.

I wave to him to come inside. He hesitates for a few minutes. Steve locks the front door as I stumble around. He catches me a couple of times. I feel so hot and not in a sexy way. My temperature is going through the roof. I drunkenly begin to strip off my clothes. Steve tries not to panic. Instead, he goes on a short adventure to find my thermometer. Next, he takes my temperature. I am running a fever. Could this entire day get any worse?

Steve helps me into my bed and decides to stay a while in case I need help again. He takes up his presence on my living room couch. I lay in my bed staring at my ceiling fan that's spinning. I don't think I would've made it home tonight by myself. Soon I fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, I ended up sick in the restroom. Steve gave me medicine and water. He stayed outside the door the entire time in case I needed him. After that, I passed out. In the morning, I can barely recall anything. I am naked and confused. I walk into the hallway and hear the shower running. Thinking it is Chelsey or someone who has keys to my place I enter the bathroom. My mouth practically drops and my face turns a deep shade of red.

Steve is naked in my shower and I can see everything. He has some muscles. His butt is firm and his cock is soft. His cock is small when it's soft. As he's washing himself he can feel me ogling. He pretends I am not here. There's an intense silence between us. I notice that the softness in his dick is slowly going away. He is a grower. He grows to around six inches which is the average length. His tip is a lighter color than the rest of it and his balls look heavy.

I can either take a huge chance right now or ignore it. Everything inside me is telling me to risk it all. Fuck it. I hop inside the shower with him. Startled, he opens his mouth to say something and lecture me. However, I don't give him an opportunity to. I immediately get on my knees, open my mouth, and suck on his hard cock. The cock that makes me wet every time I think about it. His breathing is off as his cock goes in and out of my warm and wet mouth.

His hand runs through my hair. He Grabs me by my hair and begins to face fuck me. I keep still letting him. His cock repeatedly hits the back of my throat. His precum tastes sweet. He pulls himself out of my mouth, forces me to stand up, and lifts one of my legs. Steve is starting to lose himself. He shoves his hard cock into my pussy. The water rains down on us as he begins to thrust. I can feel every inch of him inside me. My body is so sensitive and I think it is because he is the one fucking me.

I moan in delight. At this current moment, I am not a client. Both our impulses are out of control and I am loving it. My heart is racing, my face is flustered, and I am very wet. Steve starts to tell me how much of a temptation I am. He starts to thrust faster. I feel euphoric. My nipples are hard as my breasts sway. He gropes one roughly. Pinching and rubbing my nipple. It feels like electricity every time he touches me. We switch positions so I am facing him. He shoves himself inside roughly. Suddenly, his hand wraps itself gently around my neck. He grips my throat softly for a minute as his cock throbs inside of me.

He squeezes my throat subtly off and on a few times. He lets go and focuses on thrusting. I can feel my clit aching and how wet my pussy has gotten. Steve mutters how much he wants to make me his. He shoves his throbbing cock deep inside me and then cums. I feel his warm cum filling me up. He pulls out and we take a shower. My emotions feel overwhelming but I keep quiet.

After the shower, Steve makes sure I am okay and then leaves me. We don't talk much. I think both of us are trying to figure out what to do now. I can tell the world is spinning in his head and I know that the ball is in his court. He could very well tell me that he cannot keep in contact or rip everything from underneath me. I continue my day by staying busy. I don't call or bother him at all. I know not to. My body aches for him though. His touch was electrifying. I want him to turn me into his. I want him to own every inch of me. I shudder at the thought.

DanielBab
DanielBab
17 Followers