My Therapists Solution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared down at it in surprised confusion, feeling so femininely proud of my bodys' reaction to the intense arousal I was experiencing! Closing my eyes again I bit my lower lip to try and stifle the louder moans escaping me as their hands feverishly explored some of the more sensitive spots of my body!

My body spasmed as one leaned over to suck and nibble one of my nipples and I felt my fluids trickling down my inner thighs! When the second did the same to my other nipple my belly undulated with every gasping breath and my thighs became even wetter.

I was in heaven, awash in a sea of pure feminine bliss! I was sure nothing could ever make me feel more feminine, more aroused or more excited. I was wrong!"

"What do you mean?"

"I whimpered when their hands left my body, feeling so extremely frustrated. I wanted to shout at them, tell them I never wanted them to stop squeezing my ass, caressing my thighs, my hips and especially not to stop sucking my nipples!

But when I opened my eyes and saw them freeing their hard cocks and starting to stroke them that frustration disappeared. I fell to my knees and stared at one cock then the other as I licked my lips.

Tentatively I reached out and started to stroke both cocks, as they grinned down at me. When the first drop of precum appeared I licked it free, savored it in my mouth for a few seconds then wrapped my lips around the head! I swirlied my tongue over it, smiling around his cock as I heard his quick intake of breath and grunt of satisfaction.

Moving my lips further down the shaft I felt a different sort of pleasure fill me! Not as intense as their hands and lips on my body but somehow more satisfying, more fulfilling!

I was sucking a cock, a mans' cock! It felt so right, so natural! Females sucked mens' cocks all the time! Right now I was feminised so it was only proper that I should suck them too! It was my place to suck their cocks and please them!

I saw the head of the other cock glistening with precum and moved my lips there. I felt like the luckiest gurl in the world to have two such wonderful hard cocks to suck and stroke at the same time.

I moved my head from one to the other lapping up their precum till one of them gripped my head. His hips thrust forward, feeding me his cock, forcing it deeper between my lips. It made me gag until I remembered to relax my throat the way I had practised doing with a dildo before.

That made it easier to swallow when he thrust it hard and held it deep till his cum shot into me. I felt my body spasm with every spurt of his cock and my clit twitch in response!

I tried to continue sucking him, to make it hard again but he pulled his cock free and stepped back. Hungrily I drove my lips down the other cock, swallowing it whole! My hands gripped his ass, my nails digging in to make sure I had every possible inch between my lips.

He didn't last much longer and again my body spasmed with every spurt I swallowed! I still wanted more, needed more!

I crawled over to you, unzipped your pants and freed your cock! It was such a relief to slide my lips down your shaft! You didn't allow me to suck you for long tho', just a few minutes. When you took your cock out of my mouth I wimpered and tried to get it back.

Instead the three of you positioned me over the back of the bench! You spread my cheeks apart. I felt your cock slide between them, press against me, and sort of pop inside! My body spasmed instantly as I orgasmed in a way I'd never experienced before! Deeper, more fulfilling, more female and right!

It felt so much better then having a cock in my mouth, more exciting then feeling their hands explore me! Your cock slid in deeper and deeper to complete my total feminisation!

Moaning loudly I rocked my hips back to meet each thrust, feeling my limp, dangling clit swaying and slapping against the bench! I knew but didn't care that now I couldn't and wouldn't ever get hard again! After this how could I go back to merely being a man again?

When it was all inside and I could feel your balls slap against me I felt a sense of satisfied feminine fulfillment and I wondered if this was what females felt when they were being fucked. They were so lucky not to have to struggle to find this out the way I had!

Stroke after stroke after stroke made me moan louder and louder till you drove deep and filled my ass with your cum. Every spurt made my body spasm in orgasm leaving me so weak I slid limply to the ground when you took your cock out of me! I looked up at you in wonder, fully sated and satisfied!

Now it was clear to me that this was the real reason I enjoyed dressing femininely. Not to be merely perceived as a female but to be used as one. I needed to please men, feel their cum spurt into me, taste it and swallow it.

I'd been too ashamed of myself, too embar-assed about being seen wearing a skirt or dress, too paranoid about being thought weird and crazy to ever do anything like this before, so I'd never discovered my true purpose until now.

I was shaken after I realised that! I found it hard to believe! I'd thought my dressing up was just an abberation, an escape from my humdrum everyday life! I'd never considered it as anything else. I was shocked as the thought of what I was dreaming about doing hit home!

"Are you OK?"

"I, I think so. I, I'm not sure to be honest."

"I believe you've just had a breakthru! It might not be the one you expected or wanted before! It'll take time to absorb it and consider all the impli-cations.

Relax and sleep Amanda, that's a good girl. You will only remember the park as a dream and will forget about not putting your things away, your nitie wasn't in a coat pocket it was twisted up under your armpits!

You will blearily remember half waking up and searching for those items and placing them where you found them before lying down to a more relaxed state.

Remember how wonderfully feminine and female your 'dream' made you feel! Remember how it felt to express your inner desires and this fantasy so openly!

Those feelings and thoughts will remain at the back of your mind even as they fade from your consciouness over the next few minutes and you won't be worried or concerned about them! Now wake up Nathan!"

"Well Doctor what do you make of it? Is it just a relaspe or...?"

"We've used all the time for this session but I think it's very important we explore this more fully! I'll schedule you in for an appointment after my last one tomorrow, five thirty sound OK to you?"

I sat there quietly, my mind whirling frantically as I tried to comprehend everything! He had to repeat what he'd said a second time before it sank in enough for me to get up and leave for home.

Was that really why I wanted to dress femininely? Sexually I'd always been attracted to females. Not that I had ever had that many girlfriends or conquests.

At twenty years old I stood five foot six and weighed maybe one thirty and there were few females that wanted me as more then a friend!

I wasn't gay! I'd never been sexually attracted to any male. In fact I'd been fairly revolted the few times some gay male had hit on me! Yet in my dream I'd not only ended up sucking cocks, couldn't seem to get enough of it, but I'd been fucked like a girl as well!

Did that mean I wanted to be a girl? I liked having a co.. a co.. a pen.. even if it might never got hard again! Did I really want to have it and my balls cut off? Did I? Those thoughts kept swirlng through my mind but less and less frantically as I drove home! I was exhausted and fell into a troubled sleep.

I was distracted all day at work, not quite able to figure out why! A couple of people noticed and asked me what was wrong. I passed it off as girl problems and they all nodded sympathetically, none of them knowing I was the gurl causing the problems I was having!

I was still so distracted that when I showered after work I hardly noticed that I was shaving my legs and body to remove some irritating stubble till I was finished. That took so long I had to rush to make it to the therapists on time.

The receptionist had left by the time I got there. A man seated in the reception area looked up and smiled! I smiled back as I walked past him to the open door of my therapists' office and looked inside. He seemed surprised to see me when he looked up, but gave me an amused smile and told me to come in.

"A bit late but that's understandable. You look very pretty tonight, Amanda!"

Only after he said that did I come out of my distracted daze enough to realise I'd done my face, nails and hair and was wearing a snug button fronted mini-dress with sheer black nylons and three inch heels.

"This is definately a complete reversal in direction! Does it mean you're ready to try and accept dressing this way all the time instead of trying to stop it?"

"Yes! No! I don't know! Till you mentioned it I didn't realise I was dressed this way! I... I..."

"Calm down. Relax. It doesn't matter how you are dressed during our sessions, does it? It's all the same to me and obviously you prefer to be dressed femininely for our session today!

How you got here all the way from your apartment without realising what you're wearing or that you've done your face and nails doesn't matter either!

If you really wanted to stop dressing you wouldn't be wearing a dress! Do you want to be wearing a dress or would you prefer not to?"

He was right! I shouldn't be wearing a dress! I stood up and undid the top three buttons of my dress. I shrugged it off my shoulders and wriggled my hips to ease it over them then folded it neatly and set it on his desk. It was such a relief to take it off!

I felt so much better standing in front of him in a black lace waist nipper, matching half cup bra, high cut bikini panties, sheer black nylons and heels!

"Very impressive! You look so feminine and sexy. Do you feel feminine and sexy dressed like that? Don't you want to feel this way all the time?"

I did feel feminine and felt more feminine and aroused with every passing second! Why had I ever wanted to stop dressing like a female when it made me feel so wonderful?

"My friend Steve is waiting in the reception area to meet you! You wouldn't mind if I asked you to invite him in would you?"

"No. Why would I, Sir?"

"There's no reason you should, Amanda."

I lifted my head up at the sound of that name. Amanda, I was Amanda Trane! Amanda was a sissy! I was Amanda so I was a sissy! Not just a sissy but a feminised sissy slut who loved sucking and fucking mens' hard cocks!

I checked my make-up with my compact mirror and refreshed my lipstick, smiling at the purse I'd carried in without knowing I was! Only females and sissies carried purses! I patted my hair then walked over to open the door wide.

Standing in the middle of the open door to make sure he would see my lingerie clad body I smiled and called out to him, "Hello, you must be Steve. I'm Amanda. Would you like to join us?"

Steve looked up and smiled at me then came in. After I closed the door and moved closer he walked around me once, cupped one cheek to see how firm it was and sat down.

"Well what do you think Steve?

Amanda, take off your bra so Steve can see your nipples."

I reached behind me and undid my bra, letting it slide down my arms to the floor. As it did I pulled my shoulders back to push my nipples out as much as possible.

"Once I start her on a proper hormone regimen her nipples will puff out even more and her breasts will fill out. It will take a year or two at least before 'her' breasts are fully grown.

Take off your panties so Steve can see your clit, Amanda. She now believes she has a clitoris and what you see between her legs will never get hard, as per your wishes!

Should you change your mind that can be reversed! Or if you wish she could have her testicles surgically removed! That would actually help to maintain her passability in the future!

The initial test of her conditioning last weekend proved to be very successful. Even though she had only gone out furtively a few times before when dressed, and then only late at night, she walked past quite a few people on her way to the park, on a bright, sunny afternoon.

There was no resistance to her displaying herself in either a transparent nitie or completely nude to both me and the two volunteers I enlisted.

She became quite aroused and excited under their tactile stimulation, achieving what I believe were two seperate orgasms during it without any erection problem whatsoever!

Her oral skills were impressive. As per your requirments the more cum she swallowed the more she wanted! Anal intercourse, which she enjoys, is the only avenue she has to being sated sexually!

She has no memory of the sessions during which I implanted my instructions and remembers the initial testing in the park only as a fairly vivid, detailed dream!

"You seem to have lived up to your side of our bargain. How long will her conditioning hold up? Will she follow my orders and do whatever I wish?"

"I implanted her instructions as to what to wear and do tonight a few weeks ago. She was also told not to realise she was coming in dressed femininely till I told her she looked pretty! It was my final test to make sure her conditioning held up for at least a few weeks!

After I triggered it she realsied she was dressed femininely but didn't feel it was that strange that she had! It's a simple matter for me to instruct her to do as you wish! I'll do it now."

"Amanda, you want to go with Steve and do as he wishes. You enjoy being his sissy! It makes you happy and you want to always please him. Pleasing him gives you the greatest pleasure you believe possible!

Every time he uses your name you'll remember that and everything else I've told you about being a sissy! Now sit down and sleep Amanda. Sleep and dream about your impending new life with Steve!

A life of luxury filled with all of life's pleasures. A life filled with the special pleasure you derive from pleasing Steve in every possible way! Amanda is the lady of the house, the cleaner, housekeeper, laundry woman and maid as well as lover and sexual partner of Steve!.

There, that's done. I'd suggest a weekly appointment with me to reinforce her conditioning just in case and so I can monitor her progress and remove any resistance you might encounter.

Oh yes, make sure to call her Amanda every morning to trigger the conditioning in case it slips overnight. It will for the first couple of days I'm sure but the constant state of repetition of her feminised sissy services will erase that soon."

"Thank you, Dave. I've always wanted one but I don't know where I would have found such a passable and trainable sissy without your help! Here's your cheque.

Come, Amanda, it's time for us to go home."

Dociley I followed him out to his car after shaking myself awake at the sound of his voice. Before we could leave Dave rushed out after us carrying my coat, dress, bra, panties and purse! He said he didn't know how he'd have explained my things being there to the receptionist tomorrow if we left them behind!

He gave my new prescriptions to Steve at the same time while smiling amusedly and asking what the rush was. Steve just blushed a bit then sped off with me, taking me to my new life!

***********************************

I woke up slowly the next day, snuggling closer against Steve contentedly till I realised I wasn't in bed at home and was pressing myself against a strange man. I did my best not to disturb him as I slipped quietly out of bed, wanting to get dressed and get the hell out of there!

I had no idea where I was, what I had done or what had happened to my clothes. He sat up, smiled and watched me as I frantically considered leaving there naked!

"What's the matter, Amanda? Is something wrong?"

Silly me! I was Amanda and I was his sissy!

"I'm sorry I woke you, Sir! For a minute I didn't know where I was or why I was here, Sir.

Should I make you breakfast or would you prefer to go back to sleep?"

"No come back to bed. I just want to hold you for a while longer."

I slipped back under the covers, rested my head on his shoulder and pressed myself closely against him. I smiled up at him as he kissed my forehead. I felt so special! I must be the luckiest sissy in the world to have such a wonderful man to serve! Idlely his free hand explored my soft, smooth body and I felt myself responding, starting to moan softly. I could still taste his cum from when I'd sucked his cock last night and feel how he'd stretched me when he'd fucked me before we fell asleep in each others arms! "I can't believe you want more! Not after last night! You are incredible, Amanda!"

I smiled up at him as he rolled atop me. Spreading my legs to accomodate his body I reached down to guide his hard cock into me. Rolling my hips up I felt him slide easily inside me! My eyes closed as I let out a huge sigh of joy and contentment. What more could any sissy ever want?

He nibbled my ear, kissed my neck and shoulder making me twitch and writhe beneath him. His hard cock felt so wonderful as he thrust it into me! OMG I was such a wanton, desperate, needy slut! I lived to feel his cock inside me!

I shuddered and spasmed with every spurt he shot into me, lying there covered in perspiration, too weak to do more then gasp for air after he'd pulled out!

He seemed very pleased with himself and that sent a wave of pleasure coursing through me, making me giggle helplessly as I snuggled contentedly against him again! All was right with the world!

All was right with the world for the entire first week of my life with Steve! My therapist had advised work that I would be off for the week so I still had a job. What he wanted to know was how Heather (... Heather... Heather...) thought things were going?

It wasn't like there were two of me inhabiting my brain but both sets of memories were there side by side for recall. Sissy Amandas' and Nathans'! As Heather I could access both! I wanted to jump up and run but I couldn't! I sat there in shock!

"You remember it all clearly and recall the sensations, the wonder, the feeling of being used as a feminised sissy for the last week!

You recall all of it and impartially view it even as you experience the memories! Do you wish to be a sissy or desire more? If you remain a sissy you will desire further feminisation in the form of breast development! You want full firm breasts but will settle for A cups! Imagine them just starting to develop with succulent nipples! Now tell me what it is you desire!"

"I desire real breasts! I am not a real male and desire real breasts to become more of a real female! I am not a real female! I will have real breasts but will not be a real female! I will take hormones and re-shape my body to be more feminine but am not a real female even if I am no longer a real male!

I have more of an overgrown clit then a cock! I am not a male! I would remain a sissy even when my breasts have developed more Dr.! I will serve and obey as you have instructed me, Dr.! Thank you for helping me to come to terms with my inner demon!"

"You are very welcome, Heather! Now rest Heather, rest and evaluate how you wish to spend your life! As a female? As a male? Somewhere in between? Think about it silenty, quietly, impartially! Now it is time for Amanda to re-appear!

Are you happy in your new life, Amanda?"

"Very happy! I just pray that Steve is at least one, one hundredth as happy! I do my best but feel so insecure about always being able to please him!"

"I am sure you please him greatly, Amanda, he has told me so often! I'll see you in a month."

***************

"May I suggest that you start wearing a training bra, Amanda!"

"I usually do wear a bra, and don't usually wear such a sheer top unless I'm at home, but I wanted you to see the wonders the medical world can and has performed on me! I'm so proud of and so embarrassed by them constantly!