My Third Date with Bruce

Story Info
My third date with Laura's dad, Bruce.
4.1k words
4.03
5.9k
5
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Friday night date with Bruce, actually number 3, but who's counting...I am!! He called around noon and informed me that tonight's destination was South Mountain. First stop, drinks and dinner at Rustler's Rooste, "beef and brew with a view". It's Arizona's legendary cowboy steak house. After eating we will drive to the summit of South Mountain via Summit Road, ending at Dobbins Lookout for a panoramic night time view of Phoenix.

I decided to wear an outfit that I had not worn since moving to Phoenix. I have a few western themed outfits that I used to wear when hubby and I frequented a western bar back in Illinois that had live music on most Saturday nights. For tonight, I chose...Lovemoda distressed overall shorts, Cerie bandeau bralette top, and Cavender cowgirl booties. I thought about wearing a cowgirl hat, but that might be too over-the-top for a casual date. (While digging through my closet and hat collection, I discovered a cute pink cowgirl hat from a friend's bachelorette party. It brought back some wonderful memories of a wild weekend in Nashville. Riding a mechanical bull...embarrassingly flopping off...being caught by a handsome guy. After that somewhat unorthodox introduction...we hooked up for some mind-blowing sex). On a whim, I decided to take it along...even though it is mismatched with my outfit. That would be a nice match for Bruce's Caddy.

Bruce arrived in the Caddy and looked handsome as always. More casual than usual...Levi 501 jeans, Taylor Stitch western snap shirt, and Deer Stags Herman loafer shoes. Even more shocking, he was wearing the short sleeve plaid shirt untucked. I had to comment, "Wow, you look fantastic. So relaxed, but stylish and trendy. You definitely know how to surprise a gal."

Bruce seemed caught off guard and was slightly blushing, I loved his come back statement, "Lily you look great. I am amazed how you can pull off that young cowgirl role. That body wrapped so cutely will turn heads tonight at the Rooste."

Now it was my turn to blush. Bruce opened the passenger door and I slid in. We headed south for a fun night and morning. While driving Bruce had a hand on my knee or thigh with every opportunity. Each of us brought the other up to date on our past week. He seemed surprised but happy that Laura and I had met twice...once at the Wrigley Mansion and later in the week at the Tea Room. Needless to say, I never mentioned our planning sessions for the bondage of her dad...oops...him.

Arriving at the restaurant, we made our way to the bar and waited for our dinner reservation time. At the bar I enjoyed a Double Barrel Margarita while Bruce had a draught Shiner Bock. Remarkably, Bruce was correct: I did get some looks from both males and females. It made me feel good to know that even as a grandma, I could turn heads.

Since the bar area was slightly noisy, we had to talk into each other's ears. Bruce noticed and complimented me for using his favorite perfume. As he remained near my ear, he continued, "Lily, I hope that you applied some on other body parts. By the way, your nipples are rock hard. Good thing the overall straps are covering them...otherwise they might ask us to leave this family-friendly eatery."

"They would ask a grandmother to leave, just for having pokies??" I joked. "Aren't cowpokes welcomed?? Would they discriminate one poke over another???"

"Lily, you are a hoot. Speaking of which...they usually have some country music on weekends. Do you want to stay for the hootenanny?"

"Bruce, that sounds like fun; but I would rather drive to the mountain top and spend some quality time talking and necking. Then head to your place for a midnight pool dip. And please let me cook you breakfast for a change."

"Okay, it's a deal. Breakfast in bed for old Bruce." As Bruce finished his statement, our table was ready. We carried our drinks into the dining area.

Reviewing the menu, Bruce asked what I wanted? "Sweetie, what I really want is the Cowboy Platter, but it requires a minimum of two people. I hate to ask you to have barbeque again...we had some of the same two weeks ago at Little Miss BBQ."

"Your wish is my command...the Cowboy Platter (beef brisket, spicy smoked sausage, rotisserie chicken, bbq pork ribs, crispy shrimp, fruit, ranch fries, cowboy beans, and corn cobbettes)...is my choice, too But only if I can lick any sauce from your face or hands."

Our meal was good, but most items at Little Miss BBQ were better. Bruce did lick my fingers, but kissed and sucked my lips. We did not hang around for the music or dancing.

Bruce drove on Summit Road to the top of the mountain, ending at Dobbins Lookout. The view of the Phoenix area was fabulous. We walked around and held hands. We sat on a bench and necked like two love-stuck teenagers, my hands massaging the erection in his jeans and his hands massaging my tits. I undid the coverall straps and removed my top. I redid the straps giving me some modest coverage from onlookers, but plenty of freedom for Bruce's hands.

Bruce quickly used the opportunity as his fingers pinched my gumdrop nipples. I moaned and he silenced me with his lips. With locked lips, our tongues did a dance. He bit and sucked my lips while his fingers twisted, pulled, and squeezed my nipples. I undid his belt and unsnapped his fly. I fished out his erect cock and using my fingers began a slow stroking. The fullness of his cock sprang free of the foreskin. I felt some precum and used it to coat its mushroom head.

As I was about to descend with my mouth on his erection, I could hear kids' voices getting close. I stopped and used my top to cover Bruce's crotch. He withdrew his hands from my chest and repositioned the straps over my aching nipples. We greeted the approaching family with a hello and nice view comment. They moved in front of us and sat on the retaining wall.

I whispered to Bruce, "Let's get back to the car and carry on there."

As we walked back, Bruce had his arm around my waist. As we approached the side door, he hugged me and grabbed my ass whilewe kissed passionately. Bruce broke our embrace and opened the car door. Before sliding onto the seat, I unsnapped my coverall straps and wiggled out of the shorts. Now naked, I quickly slid in and he closed the door.

Once Bruce was seated, I reached over and was surprised that he had resnapped his jeans. I was somewhat pissed, "Mister get those jeans undone and around your ankles. I am giving you a blowjob/handjob here! No blacking out while you're driving."

"Yes madam. Oh my god Lily, I love when you take charge."

Before engulfing his man-meat, I remarked. "You haven't seen anything yet...I plan to tie you to a bed...blindfolded and use you for my desire...use you as my personal slave."

"Oh yes...Lily use me...make me your sex slave..."

As I sucked his cock and massaged his scrotum, he quickly came into my mouth. His cum tasted sweet with no hint of saline. I held his load in my mouth. Raising from his crotch, I pulled Bruce's head and face into mine. I forcibly kissed him and we shared a 'snowball'. Which I thought was a first for him and later he confirmed such.

"God Lily, I have never experienced a kiss involving my semen. Wow, that was good. I need to try a creampie someday. My own..."

I knew what he meant, my hubby was reluctant at first; but came to love eating a fresh creampie deposited by another guy. Hubby loves sloppy seconds, too. One day I may broach the subject with Bruce, but for the near future...all I want is him alone. Except for sharing him once with Laura.

Bruce pulled up his jeans and rebuckled. After starting the car, he looked over and asked me. "Lily, do you plan to remain naked? It could cause 'distracted driving' on my part and other motorists."

"Sorry Sweetie, but I am wearing my booties." Lifting my left leg, I swung my booted foot into his crotch. Giving him a nice view of my married bald pussy.

"But Lily, I am sure that a respectable lady would be wearing more than boots in a Cadillac."

Reaching behind the seat, I pulled out my pink cowgirl hat. "You're right. I am covered head and foot. Get to driving. I need as the British say...a 'good shagging'. And your place has all the necessary accouterments including a pool."

"I will do my best to be a safe and law abiding chauffeur."

At times while driving, I had to use a hand to keep my hat from blowing off. Which Bruce loved, because it lifted my tits making them appear perky. Not as perky as Laura's torpedo tits, but not bad for a GILF.

About midway home, I was relaxing with my eyes closed and the cowgirl hat covering my face, when we stopped and made a slow left turn. Stopping again, Bruce requested. "Stay in that position. Don't move. I am at a drive thru liquor store and I personally know the owner. This is a one man operation, so he will be servicing us."

"Sweetie, you are so naughty...but I love it. Should I spread my legs some?"

"Maybe slightly, but you look fabulous in that position. Okay, I am at the window." Bruce reached over and rubbed my thigh and moved higher to my wet pussy. He gently spread my labia and surprisingly they stuck open. My bald pussy was now a 'blooming flower'.

"Oh, hello, Jack."

"Hi Bruce...oh my gawd...that's some package you have in the passenger seat."

"She sure is. A friend of my daughter's. We've been to Rustler's Rooste for dinner. Now we need a nightcap brew for our skinny dip in the pool. Can you suggest a good 'cowboy beer'?"

"I sure can, I'll be right back."

"Lily, you should have seen his eyes...big as saucers. Also, he leaned out for a better view. Poor guy will need to beat off after we leave."

"Here you are...'Night Fog Black Hazy' by Austin Beerworks. Should be just the thing for you two. Probably will light her fire." The last sentence Jack said in a lower tone, assuming that I couldn't hear.

"Thanks, Jack. And the little lady here doesn't need much to light her fire, but when I do...she explodes like a box of fireworks. Have a good night."

"Mr. Bruce...one question, does your daughter have any other girlfriends for a guy like me?"

"Jack, I'm afraid not. And Laura is not available now either. She remarried to a really nice guy. The gal next to me was a bridesmaid. That's how I met her."

"Damn it, anyway...hope to see you soon. Have a good night. Hope you enjoy the beer."

"We may see you again and fairly soon...I have a weekly date night with my friend here."

As we rejoined the normal street traffic, I was soaking wet. My pussy was still blooming. I reached down and fingered my clit. In less than a minute, I had a small orgasm. I continued to finger myself until we drove into Bruce's garage, As the door descended, my toes curled...my nipples hardened and I exploded.

"Gosh, Lily...two orgasms. Our liquor encounter got you going. Hopefully you are not finished for the night. I have a raging erection and I'll need some relief...like young Jack."

"Just grab the beer and open the trunk. I'll meet you in the pool...you can show me your hot rod. I am confident that I can ride out an orgasm and an ejaculation from you."

I went inside to the guest bathroom and freshened up, including a few dabs of perfume. I removed my bootsies and thought about washing my sticky pussy. But instead, I thought that Bruce might like the real taste of a woman and not a chlorine taste.

Walking out the French doors and then through the screened-in patio door, I found Bruce in the shallow end of the pool leaning against the edge drinking Jack's beer. I picked up the second beer and sat on the pool's edge with feet dangling in the water. Bruce was enjoying his brew, but for me it was a little strong.

"Lily, you are amazing. I love your sexuality and sense of adventure. Have you always been like that?" Bruce questioned with a smirk.

"I have always been 'boy crazy', but never adventurous. In fact, I was not allowed to date in high school. Once on my own, I dated some, but saved my virginity for my husband. He was the one who gave me the freedom to explore my sexuality. We grew sexually together and eventually he agreed to share me. The rest as they say is history. But finding you now...I am content to commit to only you and hubby."

"Wow...I am honored. I feel the same."

"So Mr. Honoree..how about eating me and then letting me ride your steel rod?"

I placed my feet on the pool edge and moved my pussy as close as possible. I directed Bruce's head to my honey hole. He gave me a good tongue lashing and mouth sucking. I didn't want to cum, until he did. So I pulled his head and kissed him. Pausing, I took the beer bottle and gave him a swig. Then I took a big gulp. Finally I took the remaining brew in my mouth and we exchanged a beer kiss.

Bruce stepped backwards expecting me to join him in the water. Instead, I took the bottle and proceeded to insert it neck first into my pussy. As he watched, I fucked myself with increasing speed. A nasty thought crossed my mind. I had to speak it out loud. "The old coot neighbor would be mortified...a wine glass butt plug and now a beer bottle. Wish he was watching...I would blow his mind..."

I flipped the bottle around and slowly inserted it into my pussy. I was stretched, but able to accommodate its diameter. I extricated the glass container and motioned for Bruce to come close. I wrapped my arms around his head and braced myself on his shoulders. He held me by the waist and I dove on his erection. Bubbles escaped from our union. I rode him,,,actually bounced on his rod.

As best as I could, I kissed him. We were locked together in a wave making position. I knew he was close...so was I. As if on cue...we came together. I held on and kissed him as he moaned and filled my love canal with his man juice.

Bruce continued to hold me with his cock still firmly implanted in my vagina. He had not lost his erection. Without saying a word, he walked us out of the pool and onto the grass. Slowly he knelt down and lowered me to the ground. He pinned my hands to the ground and started to fuck me roughly. Being restrained in such a manner is so exciting to me: I closed my eyes and relaxed...allowing him to be in total control.

He pounded me for several minutes, before releasing my hands, and then took my feet and while lifting them, he spread me wide. He returned to plowing my married pussy, with increasing strokes as he jackhammered my twat. I was almost wishing that he would cum soon.

But he seemed to have other thoughts...as my legs were scissored and he drove deeper into my honey tunnel. Without missing a beat, Bruce reached down and fingered my clit. Oh my god...another orgasm cumming soon. As I neared an eruption, Bruce pulled out and shot ropes of warm semen over my pussy and stomach. That did it... a detonation of the big O...complete with squirting.

We laid together like two masses of jello. The silence was finally broken when Bruce said. "Wow...what a flood...I can turn-off the irrigation system for a couple of days. But all joking aside...I have not maintained an erection like that for years, many...years. Probably with Maggie on our honeymoon."

Before responding, I thought, 'that's the first time Bruce referred to his wife by name'. Laura had mentioned her mom's name, but not Bruce.

"Thanks for the compliment. I am glad that I didn't mess up Laura's bed again."

We took a quick outdoor shower before heading to Laura's room. We fell asleep on top of the bedspread...two naked jaybirds. The next morning, I made Bruce a breakfast of waffles and bacon. We were both too spent to even make love after eating.

Bruce dropped me off at my villa and went to visit his wife at the assisted living facility. Her physical condition has been deteriorating slowly and I am glad that I can be a distraction from his reality.

Hubby was busy packing for his annual golf outing with his old buddies from back in Illinois. This year they are playing the Robert Trent Jones Alabama Golf Trail. His three friends are meeting him in Nashville and then they are going to Huntsville for the first stop. He is looking forward to seeing his friends and catching up on their lives while I am looking forward to spending more time with Laura and Bruce. I am driving him to the Airport on Sunday afternoon, then stopping at the local adult store for some new toys and accessories.

After dropping off the kids for the first day of school, Laura is coming on Tuesday morning for a dry-run of our bondage session with her dad. Of course, I will be Bruce and she will be herself. Afterwards I am taking her for lunch to a nice Mexican food truck for some street tacos. Perfect timing...Taco Tuesday. Then on Wednesday, Bruce is coming for lunch with me at our villa. I need to start setting the stage for Friday night, when he will be our sex slave.

Laura showed up Tuesday morning looking like a hot mom. Cute short blue and white plaid sundress, high heel sandals, and floppy sun hat. I was wearing a sheer pale pink night shirt and my pink heeled bunny slippers. While making her a latte, she disclosed that her dad had given her all the details of our date...including the liquor store drive-thru encounter. She admitted getting wet just talking about it with her dad and, in addition, she was fairly certain that he had an erection.

As she was finishing her latte, I led her into my master bedroom. I turned the smart TV on and used the Pandora application to provide background music and sound to the earbuds. I stripped and inserted my strapless strap-on dildo and laid spread-eagle on the fresh sheets. Laura fitted the wrist restraints to my arms and tightened them before tying the attached ropes to the bedposts. Before binding my ankles, she kissed me on the forehead. Sliding down to my feet, she secured my ankles with the clamps and attached their ropes to the bed. She slipped the blindfold over my head and snugged the ties. It was midnight dark and I told her, "Perfect...I can't see anything...not a glimpse of anything. Now do the earbuds."

"Okay Lily, how's the sound and volume?" I told her that.everything was good. She responded, "I am now naked...lets begin." I could feel that she was now in the bed next to me. She offered my mouth a tasty torpedo tit and nipple, so I sucked and lightly bit the morsel. She then re-positioned, so her wonderfully smooth pussy was on my mouth. She tasted and smelled good as my tongue, teeth, and lips devoured her pussy lips and clit. While my tongue probed her love tunnel, I was moaning, but Laura was surprisingly quiet...just as planned. I was becoming increasingly confident that we could pull this off.

My pussy attack was temporarily halted as Laura turned and straddled my body in the 69 position. She was sucking and playing with the dildo as I resumed my assault on her honeypot. Laura rose to a sitting position and slid her pussy down...so my mouth was covering her anus. I wasted no time...my tongue rimming her crinkled star. I inserted my tongue and she pressed downward. I was getting so wet.

Laura must have sensed that, too. Her head descended to my crotch and removed the dildo...she proceeded to eat and finger me to an orgasm. I was spent and my body wilted. Before I could catch my breath, Laura re-inserted the dildo shaft. Twisting it to ensure full coverage, she inserted the short bulb end into my love canal. She hopped aboard and rode the 7" silicone rod to an orgasm. She collapsed on me and afterwards we sat on bed and discussed this practice run.

I told her, "This is definitely doable. You did a great job of not talking loudly...or the earbuds worked perfectly...or both. I forgot about your clit piercing, so my only suggestion would be that it needs to be removed. Also, our tits are too dissimilar...so don't offer them to your dad. Other than those two things...I think we are a go for Friday night."

12