My Third Date with Bruce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got dressed and I drove Laura to a taco food truck for lunch. We sat outside on a picnic table in the shade of a large pine tree and while eating, an older gentleman pulled up in a stunning red Mazda Miata. He asked to join us and, while I was hesitant, Laura jumped at the chance.

"My name is Harry." he said and then asked us, "What have you beautiful gals been doing so far today?"

Looking directly at Laura and smiling, I remarked. "We have been rehearsing a scene for an upcoming event. A small intimate gathering. Similar to a community theater group. The actual performance is this Friday night."

Harry remarked, "Sounds interesting. How was the rehearsal?"

Laura chimed in, "Good. Just a couple of mistakes that we need to eliminate. By the way, I love the color of your Miata. It is so vibrant."

"Yes it is a unique paint. Let's walk over and I'll show you." We walked to the Mazda and Harry opened the trunk and side door. "See how the color changes based upon the incident angle of light?"

"Wow, it does change color. That's neat." Laura remarked.

"Well ladies, I have a pressing engagement. Need to go."

"Meeting some special lady?" Laura quizzed him.

"No, not a special lady. A business meeting and sales presentation."

Laura retorted, "I would think a handsome mature gentleman like you would have several special ladies." What a little flirt.

"I wish that were the case: I have, been in a dry spell with the pandemic and such. But if you will give me your cell number, that might change."

"How about if I take your number. Lily and I are taken, but I have another friend that might be a candidate." Laura put Harry's number into her phone and we said good-bye.

As we walked to my vehicle, I asked. "Who is the friend for Harry?"

"Debbie...Tom's wife. Tom is such a jerk and treats her like shit. She's had the hots for dad, but never pursued him due to her close relationship with mom. I have never told you this...but mom confided in me...if she died first, Debbie was her choice to comfort dad. With you in that role now...I feel an obligation to find some guy for her."

"Wow, Laura. That's a lot to digest. And I thought that I was 'the matchmaker'."

We went back to my villa and we packed up the necessary toys and accessories for Friday night's fun. Laura would hide everything in her closet. After dinner on Friday, I would text her as Bruce and I were leaving the restaurant. Ross would drive her over and she would join us when I had Bruce blindfolded and tied.

On Wednesday at noon, Bruce came to my place for lunch. While we ate salads I told him that our date Friday would consist of dinner at Richardson's restaurant and then dessert at his house. Also, I confirmed with him that I was cashing in my sexual IOU...which I won in a bet at Topgolf.

He seemed surprised, but not shocked that I wanted to take control and use him while he was in a restrained position. In fact, I knew he was aroused by the tent in his pants.

Bruce was strapped for time and had an appointment to list a new property...so I offered him a handjob/blowjob to seal our deal.

12