My Thoughts are Your Thoughts Ch. 05

Story Info
She hates you, can you make her fuck you too?
6.7k words
4.75
14.3k
11
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Try as you might, there are some people you meet in life that you just don't get along with, and Jody was one of those. I'd met her at Art College, where she was in the year below mine, and for some reason she just didn't like me. I don't know why, but it was a case of instant dislike on her part, and as for me, if that was the case, why should I even bother with her? There were plenty of other girls who liked me just fine and so I avoided her company, although I ran into her at the occasional party, which was almost unavoidable at Art College.

I never gave her another thought after I graduated, although I did hear of her occasionally when catching up and hearing all the latest gossip from my fellow graduates. She'd gone on to study fine art and art history, and had recently started working at a local gallery, one that handled quite a lot of my work. I thought this might cause me a few problems, problems I could ill afford when it came to the marketing of my work. Of course, I was sure I could find alternative outlets for my paintings and prints if need be, but it would be damned inconvenient all the same, so I decided to take the bull by the horns.

I went into the gallery, as I occasionally did to keep tabs on my sales, and also to pay her a courtesy call on her new appointment. Personally, I never had any problem with her, and I had always been open to the idea of liking her, after all she was a fine-looking young woman. About five foot six inches in height, medium build, a curvy, womanly figure, which I sort of lusted after despite her animosity, and the most stunning red, pre-Raphaelite hair. I never understood why she disliked me so much, but there you have it, and I wasn't about to lose any sleep over her antipathy.

Her first words when I entered the gallery were hardly encouraging.

'Oh, it's you,' she said, coldly.

'Aye, it's me,' I replied, smiling at her, amused in some ways by her attitude. 'Look Jody,' I said. 'I know you don't like me, you never have, I don't know why, and I've never really worried about it, but this is business.' She nodded but said nothing. 'Do you think we could manage to get along on a purely business basis, without this getting in the way?' I asked her.

Much to my surprise she agreed. Just then, the gallery owner came back, and greeted me cordially; after all I did bring in a fair bit of income to his business. He offered me a cup of coffee, which I accepted, not that I was desperate for coffee, but I wanted to be around the lovely Jody for a little longer. I'd decided if any mind needed manipulating in my favour, it was hers. So, as we sat drinking coffee, making, 'art world,' small talk and as I regaled them with selected and heavily censored tales of my time in London, I started to place extremely dirty thoughts in her mind.

First of all, I suggested she lift up her skirt and show me her pussy. I knew she wouldn't actually do it, but she'd think of doing it, and she'd think of doing it over and over again in the next few minutes. As I talked to Malcolm, the gallery owner I kept glancing at Jody and was satisfied to see a puzzled look on her face and a fine flush of pink on her cheeks and at her throat. With the pale skin of the typical redhead, it was impossible to conceal that sort of change, not that she was aware of the signals she was giving out anyway.

'Are you alright Jody?' asked Malcolm the gallery owner.

'Yes... fine, just a little hot, it's warm in here,' she said to excuse herself.

'It's about to get a lot hotter for you,' I thought. I imagined her pussy, with a fine down of red hair, growing wetter by the moment as my hand stroked her labia and clitoris. Continuing to speak to Malcolm, I nevertheless kept an eye on Jody. Her eyes were almost closed, and as I watched her, breathing altered, becoming more exaggerated, her fine bosom rising and falling.

I knew I was getting through to her and decided to step up the, 'influence,' by adding an image of me fucking her senseless in the doggy position. Her eyes widened in surprise, and she looked at me with a strange expression on her face. I continued to rub her pussy mentally, and then sent her a thought of reaching for my cock, and as I did it, she moved forward on her chair. For a crazy moment I thought she had lost control and was going to do it. I cut the thoughts off sharply. I wasn't ready for that step just yet. Not with her boss, Malcolm in attendance anyway.

She sat back in her chair again, and I immediately launched a thought of her sucking my cock, taking it in her mouth and licking along the shaft, her lips distended around my knob. Again, she looked at me strangely as if seeing me for the first time. I knew she'd be confused; after all, here she was thinking uncontrollable thoughts about me in the most wanton, lascivious way, when she disliked me intensely.

I sent her a thought of sitting where she was on her seat, completely naked, legs spread wide, touching herself, and I was delighted to see her knees, edge slightly apart, just a few inches, but enough to let me know she was thinking about it. Next, I stroked her cunt mentally again, and her legs inched apart another wee bit, but not enough to be obvious to the casual observer. She wasn't even aware that she was doing it. Finally, I gave her a mental orgasm. Her eyes closed, and a tiny moan escaped her lips. Malcolm looked at her sharply.

'Are you sure you're OK?' he said, concern in his voice.

'Yes, yes, fine, just a little bit of a headache,' she said, touching the side of her head, trying to cover her indiscretion. I had done enough for one day, but I resolved to come back tomorrow and sort her out again. I left the gallery, happy with my devious work. I had no intention of making her do anything against her will, but I did intend to make her think of me sexually in every lewd and erotic way, every single time she saw me. Now, you may think that's reprehensible, but she hated me on first sight, and for no reason that I knew of or could fathom, so a little readjustment of her bad attitude seemed perfectly excusable.

Next day I went into the gallery again. This time she was on her own, Malcolm it seemed had left her in charge for a couple of days while he took a short break. This time, although still not all sweetness and light, she was a bit more civil, so I figured my efforts of yesterday hadn't fallen on stony ground.

'Hello again,' she said, her tone flat and neutral, but not positively frosty like the day before. A big improvement I thought, immediately sending her a thought of kissing me passionately, tongues intertwined, while I massaged her full breasts. She got that fine flush on her cheeks again within minutes. As we talked, I thought of kissing and sucking her nipples, then a thought of me going down on her, spreading her legs and kissing her wet cunt. She stopped speaking, closed her eyes, and I went for her pussy again, thinking of finger fucking her, knowing she could literally feel it. Her breathing was all shot to hell as she stood with her legs open, swaying back and forth, hips moving in a fucking motion. I let the thoughts die, and as she began to come back to normal, I waited until she opened her eyes, and reached forward, taking her by the arms.

'Are you alright,' I asked, fake concern in my voice. She looked as embarrassed as anyone I've ever seen.

'No, I feel very strange,' she admitted, but I knew she'd be confused. She was suddenly aware that I was holding her arms and stepped back from me. Still not fully convinced I could see, but I decided she'd had enough confusion and lust for one day.

Next day I went back again. I knew, even though she didn't like me, that she must have been thinking about what had taken place yesterday and the day before. With any luck, she'd be even more confused today as well as pretty horny.

'Hello James,' she said matter of factly as I came into the gallery, which was positively gushing with adoration in comparison to a few days ago.

'Hi Jody, you're looking lovely today,' I said. She smiled at that, showing that she was warming to me.

'Thank you, would you like a cup of coffee, I was just about to make some?' she asked. You could have knocked me down with a feather, but I agreed as I wanted to be in her company again. I sat down beside her desk as she busied herself in the tiny kitchenette with the cups, finally turning to bring them over. She sat down at her desk, and we said nothing as we drank the coffee. 'What brings you in today?' she finally asked.

'Funny thing Jody,' I started, 'you've always hated me, but I've always liked you. It seems to me that we're getting on better these last few days, so, as we're going to be virtually working together from time to time, I thought it important to keep that going. What do you think?' She said nothing, thinking about what I'd said. I sent her a dirty thought of sucking my cock again, down on her knees, naked, in front of my chair, stroking me with one hand, cupping my balls with the other and trying to get as much of it into her mouth as possible. I could see she was trying to think about my original statement, but with difficulty.

'Eh... yes, right. Possibly... I don't know why I took an instant dislike to you, it's not rational, just an instinctive thing, but I can't help it.' There it was, out in the open at last, and she couldn't explain it any more than I could.

'Do you still feel like that?' I asked, wondering if she'd answer truthfully in this newly found moment of candour.

'Yes... no... I'm so confused, I keep having these thoughts...' but her voice tailed off, suddenly aware of what she had almost let slip.

'What kind of thoughts Jody,' I asked her innocently, sending a really powerful image of me standing above her, coming in her mouth, and across her face and tits. She didn't say anything for long moments as she digested that one. 'Jody,' I spoke again to get her attention.

'Oh nothing, it doesn't matter,' she gasped out, going silent again. I let the silence continue, letting her imagine all kinds of sexual things. Then I took a hand, mentally, and made her think of spreading her legs while I ripped off her panties and fucked her slowly and sensually. She sat at her desk, head in her hands, shoulders heaving as she succumbed to the thoughts.

She moaned aloud this time, the sound wrenching her out of her reverie. Eyes open and staring, horrified, she apologised profusely, embarrassed, confused, emotions flitting across her face. She stood up and virtually ran out of the office, and into the toilet, but even there I gave her no peace. If she thought she was going to have time to compose herself, and re-appear all cool and collected, she was wrong. I sent a suggestion that she should take off her panties and touch herself. I put my ear against the door, and within minutes I heard her moaning with pleasure. I stopped the thoughts and knocked on the door.

'Jody, are you all right?' I called.

'Y... yes,' her voice came back, 'be right out, thank you.' I smiled, but I was laughing inside. After a few moments, the door opened and Jody appeared, flushed and a bit shame faced.

'Are you sure you're OK?' I asked wickedly, but she said nothing, heading back into the office. I knew she had no knickers on, so I decided to send her a few more thoughts. I just thought over and over again that she should lift her skirt and show me her pussy. She came out from behind the desk and sat on the edge of the office chair opposite me. She sort of looked down at herself as if thinking, then slid her skirt up her thighs, spreading her legs as she did so, until her cunt was totally in view. She looked at me then as if seeking approval.

'Jody, what on earth are you doing?' I asked in mock horror. She seemed to snap out of it, suddenly realising what she was doing. She snapped her legs closed, pulled down her skirt, and put her hands over her face.

'Oh god, I think I'm going mad. Sex mad,' she wailed.

'I'm confused Jody,' I said. 'I know you don't like me, yet you pull up your skirt and expose yourself to me. What's going on?'

'I don't know - I'm so confused. I don't like you, I never have, and yet I keep thinking and fantasising about... things,' she confessed, tailing off.

'Look, I'm only human, and you're a beautiful woman. I think I'd better go,' and so I got up and left her there.

I figured she was well and truly primed and confused, so next day I went into the gallery bright and early. She was standing by the door as I arrived, and today she greeted me with a smile.

'Hi Jody, you look wonderful this morning,' I said, to add further confusion to her mind. We went through to the back office, where she made me a cup of coffee without even asking. Today, I had decided, she was on her own. Any thoughts she had would be one hundred per cent from her own imagination. As we talked, I could see that tell-tale pinkness flush her cheeks, she was thinking about me like that again. She brushed past me to go back into the kitchenette with the cups, but on the way back out I stopped her and took her in my arms. She tried to pull away, but I pulled her close and kissed her. She struggled for a moment, but then relented and melted against me, and kissed me back hungrily.

'No, don't do this,' she protested, as I let my hands caress her generous tits, but despite her reluctance she closed her eyes again, kissing me more passionately than ever. 'No, no,' she mumbled as I kissed her, 'please don't,' but she reached down and felt my cock inside my trousers as she said it.

'Are you sure you want this Jody?' I said, while helping her peel off her sweater, and unclipping her bra. Her big tits looked wonderful as I held them in my hands, my thumbs flicking across her nipples. The rosy-pink nipples grew bigger under my touch, and she moaned loudly.

'Oh yes... no... oh I don't know, that feels so good,' she murmured. I slipped my hand up her skirt, and she adjusted her stance, opening her legs, allowing me access to her pussy. She moaned as my hand slipped inside her panties, stroking her lips. 'You bastard don't do this to me,' she gasped, pulling her skirt up to her waist. I slipped her panties over her bottom and down, squeezing and cupping her bottom, pulling her body harder against mine, where she could feel my hardness against her. She pushed herself harder against me and I dragged her panties further down. They dropped to the floor, and she obligingly stepped out of them and spread her legs. I made free with her pussy for ages, slipping first two fingers into her, and then three. Her pelvis was frantically shuttling back and forth, driving her cunt onto my hand, desperate for release.

'Lock the door,' she managed to gasp out, and I went to the door, locked it and turned the, 'closed,' notice round so people would know we were not available. I went back into the office and edged her against the desk, naked, and dropped my trousers. She reached for me, well and truly ready, legs spread, waiting. I rubbed my knob against her wet slit, and then pushed, going in a little. 'Again,' she demanded, lying back on the office desk and lifting her legs off the floor toward her chest, so I did, this time sinking into her until at last my balls were nestled against her arse.

'Do you want me to fuck you now Jody?' I asked her, and she gasped out her reply.

'Oh yes please, fuck me, fuck me, I need it so much, just do it please,' she whispered. Not one to deny a lady for long, I pulled back and then slid my cock home again. She moaned and shuddered even more. 'Oh yes, that's it, that's what I want,' she said, her voice low and husky.

I was really savouring her total surrender, my cock ploughing into her wet crevice, filling her, fucking her, watching her writhe with pleasure. She might, 'hate herself in the morning,' and me too no doubt, but right now she was loving every second of it, loving my cock filling and stretching her hole. Her big tits wobbled beautifully as I thrust into her, and I took two handfuls of them, squeezing and kneading the pale skin. Again, she moaned, getting louder as her orgasm approached. I took one of her hands and guided it between her legs, ordering her to rub her clitoris while I fucked her, knowing it would make her come more quickly, and enhance her enjoyment. It worked, because almost immediately she responded, getting more frantic and louder in her pleasure.

'Oh god.... I'm coming,' was all she said as she pushed up against my cock. I continued to fuck her as she whimpered and moaned, building to a crescendo, calling my name louder and louder, and fucking me back as the orgasm exploded throughout her body and she screamed with pleasure. She was so exciting at that moment that I just couldn't hold back. I felt my orgasm start at the root of my cock, working up the length until the sensations exploded in my knob, my cock jerking and pulsing as the spunk pumped out in spurts, filling her cunt. I lay on top of her for a few moments, kissing her lovely mouth, and she kissed me back, almost lovingly.

Eventually, I stood and pulled away, my cock, still with some life in him, but fading fast, was covered in her juices, shining in the light as it slipped from her cunt. The red hair of her pussy was wet and plastered to her skin, the pale, pale pink of her pussy lips closing slightly as I withdrew, spewing globules of my spunk, mixed with her wetness. It was a lovely sight - a job well done, she was well and truly fucked I thought. I waited expectantly for what might happen next when she realised what she'd done.

Using some tissues, I cleaned myself up, and got dressed again. She gingerly got off the desk, and still naked, put her arms out towards me. I gave her a big hug and kissed her again.

'Oh, oh,' she suddenly cried, and ran for the toilet, my spunk dribbling and leaking, dripping onto the carpet, and down the inside of her legs. I gave an amused smile to myself as I watched her gorgeous arse disappear round the toilet door. She came out a few moments later, and picking up her clothes, got dressed.

'Jody, I thought you hated me?' I agitated, rubbing her nose in it. She had the good grace to blush and look uncomfortable.

'Yes... oh don't, I'm so confused. I think I dislike you even more now. Fucking me, making me come like that. I couldn't help myself,' she said. Truthfully, she was in denial and wasn't making much sense, but secretly I knew how confused she must be.

'OK. I'll leave for now, but I'll come back tomorrow morning and see how you are,' I promised. She studiously ignored me, pretending to read some documents on her desk as I left.

I was lying. I had no intention of going back there tomorrow, but I thought the uncertainty of my non-appearance might, 'throw,' her even more and so it was two days before I went back.

'Oh, it's you,' she said, the frost was back, which I thought was a good thing. It showed she was annoyed because I hadn't come back yesterday as I promised. I smiled at her.

'Did you miss me?' I said, teasing her. She shot me a look of utter contempt.

'Don't flatter yourself,' she retorted.

'Ah! You hate me all over again. That's a pity, especially since we were getting on so well last time,' I said.

'Again? I've always fucking hated you I can't understand why I let you do that,' she spat out.

'Let me? Let me? You didn't, "let me," do anything - you were equally enthusiastic, and you loved every minute, and don't deny it,' I reminded her.

'I was confused, I can't understand it. I can't understand why I did something so stupid, it won't happen again,' she said emphatically, staring daggers at me.

'Don't be nasty Jody. Be a darling and make me a cup of coffee,' I pleaded.

'You know where the cups are, make it yourself if you want to,' she replied, so I did. In the meantime, I sent her a few stray thoughts, reminding her how she felt when we were making love. I reminded her how horny she was, how wet she got, and how good her orgasm was. I sent a thought of me putting my hand up her skirt, and despite her struggle, opening her legs and letting me touch her. I went back into the office where she was sitting at the desk, face flushed again, eyes closed. As I put her cup of coffee on the desk, she opened her eyes, realising she'd been caught.

12