My Thoughts are Your Thoughts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ehmm, thanks,' she said.

'You were thinking about it,' I stated.

'No, I wasn't,' she denied, blushing.

'Jody, Jody,' I said. 'You're sitting here, eyes closed, breathing deeply, and your face is flushed. After what we did a couple of days ago, I know what you look like when you're aroused. Don't deny it.'

'I am not aroused, you're mistaken,' she denied.

'OK, have it your own way, but I bet if I put my hand up that short skirt you're wearing, (a) you'd let me, and (b) I'd find your pussy very, very, wet.'

'Don't you dare, you'll regret it if you do,' she warned me.

'And you'll regret it if I don't,' I replied quietly, but said nothing more. I drank my coffee in silence, sending a thought of me sucking her pussy to her. I thought of her squirming with pleasure as I licked and sucked every part of her cunt, hearing her calling out my name as she came.

I spoke to her then, but it was as if she were in a trance, so I stopped the thoughts. I just wanted to soften her up a bit, not give her an orgasm - yet. When we finished our coffee, she collected the cups and took them through to the kitchenette. I watched her keenly, lulling her into a false sense of security, but as she dried the last cup I got up and went over, filling the doorway of the kitchenette.

'Are you ready?' I asked her. She looked at me strangely, almost a little frightened.

'Ready for what?' she replied.

'Ready for me to put my hand up your skirt like I promised,' I said quietly. She backed up, away from me, but it was a tiny room, with nowhere to run to.

'Don't,' she warned me, 'just fucking don't dare,' her eyes glaring at me. I moved closer, and she made the mistake of trying to kick me, but I avoided the kick easily and caught her foot. Now she was standing on one leg, while I lifted the other up higher, her short skirt riding even higher still, and at a terrible disadvantage. I put my hand up her skirt then as I promised and pushed myself against her. She tried to punch me, but I was too close, her hands could only beat on my back, which did no damage whatsoever, and as I pushed my fingers inside the leg of her panties, I could feel her wetness, already seeping and dribbling out of her pussy. The beating on my back gradually became an embrace and she clung to me tightly as I stroked and touched, penetrating her pussy. I let her captive leg go, and she stood there, legs open, moaning out loud and cursed me in equal measure.

'You dirty bastard,' she whispered in my ear, as she thrust herself harder onto my fingers. 'Why do I let you use me like this? Oh... oh... James, that's so good. You have to stop, I don't want to like you, please don't make me, please don't.' Her protests were useless; her body betrayed her as she started to come. The protests died as she arched away from the wall, pushing frantically against my hand, clinging to me, the waves of orgasm sweeping away her inhibitions. She slumped against me, and I held her tight, telling her she was beautiful, sexy and how much I liked to hear her come. After a few moment of silent hugging, we gradually pulled apart. She looked up at me and kissed me, and I kissed her back with enthusiasm.

Finally, she pushed me away, and walked rather unsteadily through to the office. 'I promised myself that wouldn't happen again. I thought when it happened the first time that it was a just a moment of fucking craziness, but here I am, wet and horny and I can't understand what the fuck is happening,' she ranted, letting off steam. 'When you're not here, I curse myself for being a dirty whore and letting you have me, but when you're here I want you again. I've never been so confused,' she ended.

'Well... why don't you just hate me when I'm not here, and I'll be nice to you when I am here? Stop trying to analyse it so much, because I warn you now, every time I see you, I'm going to put my hand up your skirt and touch you there,' and I looked directly at where her pussy was inside her skirt.

'I don't want you to do that,' she protested. I looked at her dubiously, a grin on my face.

'C'mon Jody, listen to what you're saying, or do I have to come over there and put my hand up your skirt again to prove a point.' She looked suitably embarrassed. Her shoulders slumped.

'OK, you're right. I don't want you to touch me until you touch me, and then I can't stop you, I don't even want to stop you' she admitted at last.

'You were horny long before I touched you Jody,' I pressed her, eager to hear more of her confession, 'you were already wet when I touched your pussy lips. You didn't get that wet within seconds,' I concluded.

'No, you're right. I started to feel horny and get wet the moment you walked into the gallery. I was still determined not to let you touch me though,' she said.

'What happened to change your mind?' I asked innocently.

'Nothing really, but when you warned me that you were going to put your hand up my skirt and touch me, it made me feel incredibly horny. Despite my determination not to co-operate, I felt such a flush of excitement, my pussy literally flooded with the need to be touched.'

'And yet, you still tried to fight me off,' I said.

'Yes, but I knew if you tried to touch me, I'd let you... no... that's not right, I'd want you to. Does that make any sense?' she asked me.

'In a strange sort of way, it does. I don't mind you protesting and insulting me - it's really exciting knowing there's a part of you that's resisting, but you can't stop me because you're just so damned horny and sexy,' I explained.

'Really?' she seemed surprised.

'Of course, it makes your final surrender all the sweeter.'

'So, I should keep on protesting then?' she asked.

'Oh yes, please don't stop Jody - that's what makes this situation with you and me more interesting. I don't think you could stop protesting anyway. At heart, you still don't like me very much, do you?'

'Not really, that's why I'm so confused about the whole thing, although there's a wee bit of me, inside my head that really quiet likes you,' she admitted.

'There's another wee bit of you that likes me too,' I joked.

'Bastard, you just love rubbing my nose in it, don't you?' she replied.

'Actually, I prefer rubbing my nose in it, and my tongue, and my fingers too,' I retorted.

'Oh, stop it, just shut up,' she shot back, smiling. 'I don't want to hear it anymore. Get out of here, get back to your studio and do some work.

'Not yet, I want you to suck my cock first. I've got a terrible hard-on that needs attention after finger fucking your pussy,' I said.

'No chance, I don't even like you, why should I give you a blowjob?' she gloated.

'Because you want to, because you'd like to, because it gives you a feeling of power to have my cock in your mouth. You like to feel the softness of my skin and the hardness, and it makes you fucking horny to have my cock in your hands and mouth. Now, stop being a bitch and do what you want to do - you know I'm right.' She said nothing, just looked at me. I opened my zip, and took my cock out, and waited. She looked at it as if mesmerised, although I hadn't sent her any thoughts of sucking my cock, and then she came out from behind the desk, and got down on her knees in front of me.

'I know why I don't like you now, you're not just a bastard, you're an arrogant bastard, and a cunt too,' she said, but before she could say anything else, I leaned forward and grabbed a big handful of that beautiful red hair and pulled her head down onto my lap. She licked my cock along its length, then opened her lovely mouth, and I watched my swollen, shiny knob swallowed up into the wet warmth of her mouth. 'Mmm... mmm...' was all she said after that as she set to work enthusiastically.

She sucked me beautifully, rubbing me against the soft inside of her cheeks, flicking her tongue along the edge of my glans, and all the time her hands worked on me, her left gently massaging my balls, while the right hand gently but firmly stroked back and forth along my length. No man on the planet could have withstood her attentions, and I was no exception. Soon I felt that familiar tickling, pulsating feeling surging along the length of my cock, and exploding into her mouth. 'Mmmm... mmm...' was all she said as I flooded her mouth, and she swallowed it down, gulping and sucking, stroking my cock, squeezing the residue of my come up from the root of my cock until it reached her mouth.

The phrase, 'milking,' flashed through my mind - she was milking my cock for the last drops of my come. She continued for some minutes after my orgasm died, but she knew I had given her my all, and eventually, looking up at me, she took my wilting cock from her mouth.

'God, that was fabulous Jody, I'm glad I made you do it now,' I said, teasing her again.

'Made me, you can't make me do anything I don't want to do Mister, so just remember that' she reminded me.

'Ah, so you admit you wanted to do it all along?' I crowed.

'Fucking bastard,' was all she said as she realised she had fallen into the trap. I got up from my chair and took her in my arms. She tried to pull away again, but I held her tight and realising the futility of it, she relaxed and hugged me back.

'Sometimes I really, really hate you,' she said quietly beside my ear.

'Maybe Jody, but it's the times when you don't hate me that make you so interesting, so absolutely irresistible, and dare I say it, even loveable.' I kissed the tip of her nose, released her from my embrace, and after a promise to come back the next day, I kissed her goodbye and left.

The next day, I went into the gallery as I promised, and she had a surprise for me. She actually smiled as I came into her office. She was standing, facing me, but half leaning, half sitting on the edge of her desk, flicking through a trade magazine for artists and galleries, but when she saw me, she laid it on her desk.

'Don't even bother trying to stick your hand up my skirt,' she warned me sternly, but it seems I misunderstood her, for she bent forward slightly, grabbed the hem of her skirt in both hands and lifted it up to her waist. She had no panties on and spread her legs as wide as she could. 'I thought I'd save you the bother,' she said, smiling. 'Well... don't just stand there looking at me you silly cunt, I'm absolutely soaking wet, touch me for fucks sake... please,' she added.

Grinning with delight, I got down in front of her, feeling the skin of her inner thighs. I kissed slowly and deliberately along the smooth, cool thighs, smelling her sex, the musky fragrance filling my senses, licking the juice that had trickled down the inside of her right thigh. The skin on the inside of her thighs was as smooth and pale as polished marble, but soft and warm. I kissed along her thighs, gradually climbing slowly higher. I studied her pussy as I approached. She was very, very wet, leaking and drooling, her intoxicating musky wetness more powerful the closer that I got. The big, fleshy lips open and receptive. Virtually no pussy hair to tickle my face, but what was left, was a fiery red matching the hair on her head perfectly, her pussy lips pale in that typical redhead light pink. I neared the Holy Grail, sensuously kissing and stroking her thighs, she said, 'Oh god,' and then it was too late for words as my tongue lanced along her crack, opened up her pussy lips and swept up over her clitoris. I lingered there for a while, writing my name with my tongue over her clitoris. Then I wrote, 'I love you, Jody,' and realised in a strange, perverse sort of way that I had come to feel something more than just lust for her. I actually cared about her.

I read somewhere that the best way to perform oral sex on a woman was to write the alphabet on her cunt and clitoris with your tongue, because that way the strokes are more varied and less likely to irritate the tender skin and nerve ending of the clitoris. Use the flat of your tongue, not the tip, because the tip can be quite abrasive and with the stiffened tip of your tongue, you can be too rough.

'Pretend you're licking an ice cream cone' was the advice. I don't know how true that was, but I try my best to please, and I've taken on board some of that, but I prefer to be more spontaneous, rather than follow a set of, 'rules.' Some of it seems to work, although the, 'very best method,' for feminine pleasure, is for the woman to sit astride her partner's face as he or she gives her oral. That way, the last piece of the jig-saw falls into place, because then the woman can vary the pressure on her cunt and clitoris to suit herself for maximum pleasure. With you varying the strokes, and her varying the pressure, she'll have an orgasm that blows her brains out.

And so, it was with those methods in mind that I worked on the fragrant and delicious hole of Jody, as well as introducing two fingers to massage her G-spot, that small rough patch of skin behind the pubic bone.

'Oh James, James, James, I'm coming,' she whimpered, taking my head and rubbing her wet cunt all over my face as if she were marking her ownership. 'Ooooh, oooh fuck, I'm coming,' she screamed out, gasping for breath, moaning loudly, the centre of her universe lay between her legs at that precise moment. I didn't let up for a moment, and as her orgasm began to die, it seemed that she got a new lease of life. 'Ooh... fuck... oh god... it's not stopping, I'm... coming... again...' she gasped out, and she did, again and again, until at last it finally subsided and died away.

She almost collapsed, but I helped her to a chair. 'My legs are trembling so much, wobbly, oh James, that was incredible. I think I need to go home and sleep, I'm shattered,' she declared between breaths. She looked at me, her eyes soft, and twinkling for a change. 'What are you grinning for, come here,' she ordered, taking my face between her hands. 'You're all wet,' she said smiling tenderly, kissing my mouth, and licking her own juice off my chin and face.

'Are you trying to make me love you?' she whispered, scanning my face earnestly now.

'Maybe just a little bit,' I confessed. She kissed me then, a wonderful, passionate kiss.

'Thank you. I've been horrible to you for years, and you didn't deserve it' she said. 'I'm so sorry.' Nothing more was said, there was no need for words, and I left a short time later, inordinately pleased with myself.

My affair with Jody went on for about six months, and although there was always a combative element to our lovemaking, in the end we shared a great deal of mutual respect and affection. I think things may have taken a more serious turn if it had gone on much longer, but it was not to be. She had even started sleeping over at my place occasionally, and she'd actually agreed to model for me too. She confessed one night that even when she thought she hated me, she still loved my paintings, which was nice to know. She was a great model, and I produced some really nice paintings of her, but there came the time when she moved on.

She came to me one day and told me she'd had an offer to work in a major gallery in Manchester, and not only that, but she'd been offered the chance to lecture one or two days a week at the local Art College. It was too great an opportunity for her to miss, and I agreed, so she went, and I missed her terribly for months afterwards.

My very own naughty nurse, Fiona Brown, helped console me through those bleak months, and I was most grateful for her company. Meanwhile I was painting away steadily, corporate portraits for the money, nudes for the glory, and landscapes for the bread and butter limited edition prints.

12