My Three Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How good?" I heard a female voice say from the short turn that opened from the hall and doorway to my room. Eva, my second eldest, came into view and watched us with strange interest as she leaned against the wall. She was naked, and I took in her lean, slender body. Eva had large breasts for all her slenderness, which made them seem that much bigger. She smiled and I saw her drift her fingers over her body, lightly brushing her pussy, before crossing the room to crawl into bed with her sister and me.

"Amazingly good," Lexi replied, and leaned over to kiss her sister as she continued to ride me firmly up and down. "Oh, my God--amazingly fucking good!"

Eva smiled at me with an odd expression. "Really? And would Daddy mind if I...?" she crawled up and straddled my face, lowering her pussy to my mouth while she faced her sister, who returned her kisses more and more hungrily.

I grinned and obliged my second eldest by licking her with all the skill I could muster. She was already wet before she straddled me, and I wondered if she had already played with herself (or with her sister? sisters?) before coming into my room?

But I was pleased by her reaction as I made her start to whimper and moan, and to shake and shudder, as I licked and sucked her pussy and clit. Eva, I found, loved having her clit sucked and licked. To a point, as most women become too sensitive and do not enjoy prolonged clitoral stimulation. But in contrast to Lexi, who loved having her pussy licked, Eva really liked me focusing on her clit.

"Oh, my God, Dad!" she whimpered aloud and bore down on my mouth. "You do that really well!"

I paused and pressed on her clit with my tongue firmly. It took just a fractional movement, the merest slide across it, to make Eva gasp and flinch, followed by a really powerful orgasm.

"Ohhhh, holy fu-u-uck, Dad!!" she cried, writhing and twitching on my face as she grasped my stomach and sides to steady herself.

Lexi paused, holding me warmly inside her quivering pussy, as she watched her sister climax. "I know, right?" she laughed. "Dad's really good at eating pussy!"

I smiled and nudged my second daughter to shift, allowing me to get some air. "You're welcome," I grinned. "Your mom was always happy with my tongue, too," I said.

"I believe it," Eva panted and slid off me. She curled up next to me, gazing up at her sister who resumed riding my cock. "Where did you learn to do so well?" she asked me.

"Porn," I answered, and laughed with her at my reply. "Well, that and lots of practice," I said. "Your mother loved oral sex, and I had plenty of opportunity to practice with her."

Lexi arched and went still, her pussy quivering, and I felt her juices flow anew down my cock, which, in turn, made my cock respond by spewing whatever ejaculate I had left.

Eva made a soft whistle. "Whoa! That was beautiful, Lexi! Seeing you like that." Eva looked at me with that same odd, almost curious, look as before. "Makes me wonder what it is like to feel Dad inside of you...".

Lexi slid off me and curled up on my other side, panting. "Wonderful," Lexi said. "You'd feel wonderful. He's big, but not too big, and he can stay wonderfully hard for a long, long time."

Eva studied me like a cat studying prey. "Really? Hmmmm...".

I smiled tiredly back. "Well, it's not easy," I said. "I mean, I need to cum once or twice first--and those don't last nearly as long, especially when it is new and unique, and/or I'm really horny."

My second daughter nodded, absorbing what I said. "'New and unique'?" she repeated. "So, something like fucking your own daughters for the first time?" Her eyes glinted with wicked intent.

I nodded. "Y-yes... That qualifies, I suppose," I joked in reply.

Lexi stretched and yawned, cuddling close on my right side, and snuggled her face into my neck. "Well, I suppose we'll have plenty of time to find out," she said and reached across my body to caress her sister's face and lips.

Eva smiled and kissed her sister's fingers, and snuggled close to my left side, her hand resting on my belly where she idly ran her fingers through my hairs there. "I suppose," she said quietly, watching me with that strange curiosity and mischievous intent.

I was spent. Having now fucked my oldest daughter several times, and the last for nearly an hour, I was exhausted, blissful, and content. I enjoyed the closeness of my daughters, and the reek of sex from Lexi and myself, and Eva's wetness on my lips. It took very little time for me to fall deeply, happily asleep.

I woke up to a puppy pile of soft, warm, curved, lovely female flesh--Lexi on one side of me, and Eva and Hayli on the other. (Hayli must have joined us some time after I had fallen asleep. Or passed out, more accurately. Being in my mid-forties, and out of condition due to lack of regular sexual intercourse for, well, quite a long time, I realized how out of shape I'd become and promised myself to get back into it. My daughters were only too happy to help encourage and incentivize me!)

Gently, I crawled from bed, smiling at Lexi as she stirred and gazed up at me dreamily. I bent down and kissed her.

"Morning," I said softly and brushed her hair away from her face. "Breakfast?" I asked.

Lexi smiled back at me and nodded, but slid from the bed and joined me as we stood staring down at her two sisters who were still asleep.

"They're so cute, aren't they?" she asked warmly.

Looking down at them as they cuddled together, Eva's lean nakedness and Hayli's short and athletic body, arm thrown over her sister's waist, I had to agree. "Beautiful," I said. Lexi glanced at me. "They're beautiful," I said again, and put my arm around my daughter's waist as we quietly stole from the room.

Lexi headed for the kitchen while I, desperately in need to rinsing off, jumped in the shower to clean off last night's sweat, and the mixture of bodily fluids that still covered me from both of my daughters. I had my eyes closed and was facing the shower when I heard the shower door slide open and felt colder air wash in before it slid closed again and felt small arms encircle me from behind, hugging me.

"Morning, Dad!" Hayli piped happily.

I turned and grinned down at her, taking in her nudity--her tight gymnast's figure--and she smiled up at me. She giggled when she saw my cock rapidly grow and start to bob in front of her. She took me in her hands and started "washing" me, working her hands over my entire shaft with a two-fisted grip.

"Gosh, Dad!" she laughed. "Do you ever not have a hard on?"

I didn't know what to say, but Hayli was only kidding me, and I sighed as she knelt down and started sucking on my cock.

"Oh, God, Hayli... Where did you get so skilled at that?" I was truly curious, having no idea where or with whom she may have practiced.

"Lexi showed me how," she said and stroked me while she took a break from sucking me.

"Lexi?" I was confused. "How--?"

Hayli grinned. "Lots of things, Dad," she explained with an impish smile. "Fingers, bananas, popsicles... There are lots of ways to practice without actually going down on a cock." She grinned and resumed giving me head, making a point of taking me deeper and deeper until she was deep-throating me as best she could from that angle.

"Holy shit, Hayli...," I moaned and put my hands on her head to steady myself. "Oh, holy shit, that feels wonderful...".

Hayli's face beamed with delight as she tightened her suction on me, and swirled the tip of my cock with her tongue in a very slow, deliberate circle. She did that over and over until I was shaking, fighting to stand, and finally I burst, my cock spewing a load of cum into her hungry, capable mouth.

"Ohhhhhh, fuuuuuuuckkk!" I groaned aloud.

Hayli took every drop, and then swallowed it down. She then proceeded to lick my cock clean, making sure to do it with her tongue and not let the shower water wash anything away. Finally, satisfied, she carefully stood up and smiled at me.

"Good?" she asked with that mischievous glint in her eyes.

I nodded and drew her up to me. "Fantastic," I said to her and kissed her long and deeply. Hayli was surprised, and resisted a moment until she sensed that I was not put off by the taste of my cum from her mouth. Once she relaxed, she returned my kiss with growing warmth and passion.

"Whew, Dad!" she sighed once I gently broke our kiss. She fanned herself, and reached out to steady herself by putting one hand on the shower door rail. "That was... You're a very good kisser!" she said.

I chuckled. "Well, you don't need to sound so surprised by it," I said feigning hurt.

Hayli paused but saw my glimmer of amusement in my eye, and she smiled. "Oh, Dad," she said. "You." She pat my stomach and I hugged her as the warm water washed over the both of us.

"I suppose," I said as we parted from our embrace, "that I owe you one as well?"

Hayli looked up at me, confused. "Owe me one...?" She was trying to puzzle it out when I gently guided her to sit on the tile stool in the corner, and then got down on my knees and went down on her pussy. "Ohhhhhh! Owe me one!" she said. "Yes! Yes, Dad, you owe me one. More than one!" She sighed when my tongue ran up her slit. "Ohhh, Daddy!"

I grinned and lapped her up, returning pleasure for all the pleasure she had given me. I was patient and took my time, reading her responses, learning her preferences. Like Lexi, Hayli seemed to like my licking her lips and slipping my tongue into her wetness more than my concentrating on her clitoris, though she liked that as well. Somewhere between her two sisters, I'd say.

I made my youngest daughter cum three times before I ended my ministrations on her. She sat there dazedly, blissed out, and barely able to speak when I kissed her and resumed my shower.

"That was--incredible, Daddy," she said to me wonderingly. "Almost as good as...-- Oops!" she caught herself.

"Almost as good as?" I asked, looking down at her. "As?"

Hayli hesitated but saw that I was not upset. "As Eva. Eva's really good at eating pussy," she explained with an almost apologetic smile.

I stared down at her. "Almost as good?" I asked, and raised an eyebrow in mock seriousness. "Almost?"

Hayli gazed back, then shrugged and grinned, moving to stand in front of me and let herself have the full wash from the shower. "Almost," she quipped, and then glanced at me, her eyes playful. "But that's still really, really good, Dad!" she laughed.

I slapped her ass, making her gasp and giggle. "Almost," I repeated with an amused grumble. "Almost. I guess I'll just have to work at it, shan't I?"

Hayli looked at me and smiled. "Yes, Daddy," she said, nodding. "Lots and lots of practice."

I smiled back at her and we finished showering together.

Things changed rapidly now that I had been initiated into my daughters' incestuous relationships. Any time, day or night, anywhere in the house, if any of us felt the slightest bit horny, we found willing partners all too happy to indulge us. For me, I felt like I was back in my early college days! But while my libido raged as if I were twenty years younger, my body, alas, did not. I tired too quickly--certainly not able to keep up with the stamina and appetites of three eighteen-to-twenty-one year olds!

After taking a mouthful of my cum one afternoon, Lexi wiped her lips and said, "Maybe you need some better nutrition, Dad."

"What do you mean?" I asked, catching my breath. I gazed at my lovely daughter, savoring her curves, lingering on her beautiful breasts before bringing my eyes back to hers. She smiled, appreciating my gaze.

"More protein, less carbs, maybe some supplements. You need to replenish so you can give us all a good load...".

" So we can all 'share the load'?" I heard Hayli say with a chuckle as she wandered into the den wearing nothing but a small T-shirt and her panties. None of us felt the need to wear much clothing any more. We'd be out of it soon anyway.

My youngest daughter gave me her sly, seductive smile as she crawled onto the sofa with us. I gave her a kiss, and she lingered, keeping her lips touching mine in a very sensual manner that sent thrills through my body and made me start to stiffen. She smiled and wrapped her hand around me and stroked me gently, idly.

Lexi chuckled at her sister's joke. "Yes--exactly. So we can all 'share the load.' Or loads!" She grinned wickedly and sprawled on the other end of the sofa, spreading her legs and caressing her pink slit.

"I guess," I replied, willing to do whatever they wanted to help make this better for all of us.

Lexi eyes went to the hallway, and they glimmered with mischief. She stood up and waited with a sly, sensual smile.

Eva came in wearing a very sexy, black sheer teddy. She smiled excitedly as she strolled in, modeling the outfit for us, before stepping up to her sister and giving her a very sensual kiss.

"Whoa..." Hayli exhaled behind me, stunned, as I was, by the pure eroticism of the moment.

Lexi moved into her sister's embrace, caressing Eva, and letting her sister remove her top and then kneel to remove her panties. Eva placed a kiss on Lexi's pussy, and Lexi closed her eyes, her expression one of dreamy delight.

"They're so sexy..." Hayli said softly, and crawled over me and curled up next to me to watch.

"They are," I agreed, awed and aroused. Hayli stroked me more firmly as we watched them together.

Lexi pressed her pussy into Eva's lips, moving in tiny thrusts, as her sister lapped at her. She put her hands on her sister's head, and gazed at Hayli and me from half-hooded lids. Her lips were parted, and she had a look of sheer ecstasy as she started to shiver and shake.

"Ohhhh, my God, Evie..." Lexi moaned, pulling her sister's face high into her crotch. "Ohhhh, I'm going to cum...!"

Eva buried her tongue in her sister's pussy, pressing her sister back to brace against the TV cabinet.

"Ohhhhh, God, yeah...!" Lexi cried as she came.

Hayli gripped my cock tight, forgetting to stroke, choking my cock, as we witnessed, breathlessly, Lexi's orgasm.

"Whew..." I exhaled. "Lovely!"

My youngest daughter nodded, speechless.

Lexi caught her breath as Eva carefully stood. They kissed, tongues exploring each other's mouths hungrily. Eva sat down on the (thankfully heavy and solid) coffee table and spread her legs. Lexi got down and buried her face in her sister's pussy. Eva let her head roll back, eyes closed, as she savored her sister's oral skill.

"Ohhhhh, mmmmmm!" Eva moaned and whimpered, putting her hand on her sister's head. "Ohhhhh, Lex... yes...".

Unable to resist, Hayli straddled me in reverse cowgirl so she could ride my cock while we watched. I was a bit surprised as this was my first time penetrating my youngest. Her pussy was wonderfully wet and tight, and I was in absolute heaven as she rode me up and down in growing tempo.

Lexi took her time with Eva, teasing her sister, edging her toward climax then backing off, maintaining a steady pressure that was making Eva shudder and shake.

"Ohhh, please, Lex... please..." Eva pleaded. "Make me cum! Please...!"

Lexi smiled wickedly, taking a breather, and rubbing Eva's clit in small circles with her thumb. She gazed at Hayli and me, her eyes naughty and playful, savoring this power she had in the moment.

"Yes?" she asked, turning her attention back to her sister.

"Yes," Eva panted. "Yes! Please...".

With a self-satisfied smile, Lexi dove back down and lapped her sister into a writhing orgasm. Eva couldn't even breathe, her body went so tight, and she clamped her sister's head between her thighs as her body contracted in climax. "Ohhh, God, YES...!" she cried, and then arched, bending forward over her sister's head. She gripped Lexi's hair, holding her still for a long, long moment before slowly collapsing back. Eva's face was one of utter bliss.

"Whoa!" Hayli said again, and thrust down fully on my cock, grinding her hips down on me so that I filled her pussy to the utmost. I could feel her cervix slipping around the head of my cock, and I erupted into her, spraying her uterine wall with my hot cum.

"Hayli, no-o-o!" I moaned, unable to stop myself from cumming.

Oh my God! I thought as the reality washed over me quickly. I just came, unprotected, in my little girl!

Hayli shuddered and leaned back against me, turning her head to try and kiss me over her shoulder. Her body shuddered and she whimpered with delight. "Oh, yes, Daddy! Cum in me! Yes!!"

I didn't know what to do. I was stunned by the moment, and it was like my brain simply stopped working and I was unable to do anything but pulse, cock throbbing and spurting until it was empty, inside Hayli.

"Ohhh, God..." I groaned, from pleasure and from dread.

I felt my hot jizz run from Hayli's pussy down my balls and onto the sofa. Her sisters now watched us from their vantage on the floor, eyes wide and awed, and wickedly delighted.

"No," I muttered weakly. "No...".

Hayli slowly slid off of me, and she turned to me, her face pleased and satisfied. She reached down dreamily and wiped up dribbles of cum as they flowed slowly out of her. She lifted that to her mouth and licked it. "Mmm!" she made a noise as she tasted our mixed juices. "Yummy!"

I was suddenly embraced by both my oldest daughters, one on each side, and they hugged me tight.

"Oh, my God--Dad! That was awesome!" Lexi said.

"Amazing! Beautiful!" Eva exclaimed, and then hugged her younger sister, kissing her.

Hayli was delighted, and I gave myself a moment to collect myself and take in their reaction.

"You--you're all okay with this? That I just came inside your sister? With no condom?!"

My girls looked at me, confused by my tone. "Why, of course, Dad," Lexi said, caressing me soothingly. "She's on birth control. Why? Did you--did you think we'd just let you fuck her without it?"

Eva and Hayli gazed at me, eyes warm and even amused.

I calmed down. "You mean?"

Hayli nodded, and smiled.

"Oh, thank God...".

My girls all chuckled. "Relax, Dad," Lexi said and curled up next to me. She reached down and fondled my semi-flaccid, sticky dick. "You can fuck us all you want, bareback, and not worry. We're all protected."

I sighed, catching my breath, and savoring her manipulations, which were stirring new life into my cock. "Thank you," I said at last, relieved. And pleased. That news sparked an ember of arousal that was going to spread over the next few weeks and months into the most fulfilling, and exciting, relationship--relationships--of my life.

Like I said in the beginning, maybe it was the unusual circumstances of the prolonged lock down--the isolation with just my family--that prompted this breakdown of social norms and our exploration (and enjoyment) of these taboos. But I have never been so happy and fulfilled in all my life! It was as if I suddenly discovered the most satisfying and loving relationship I had ever known, only it was with three women not just one. And the closeness, the true intimacy, and sharing, and caring that followed? Priceless!

12