All Comments on 'My Three Sisters'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
RamazaRamazaabout 3 years ago

Lovely story, a bit short at the end, shame that Graham got his one true love, but had to marry Ellie and having her as a “beard “ while she was banging the rest of the family except his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great

Phenomenal!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

One of your best tales to date! I didn't like the married sister with kids having an affair with her brother, but that's just me. Was it plausible within your story's universe, sure. Like others, I feel I was cheated out of another couple pages with the quick wrap-up, but it was still well done. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why incest stories have to include group sex :(. Incest romance is hard to find :'(

Robinius1Robinius1about 3 years ago
Very Good.

I must say I enjoyed the earlier parts of your story, mainly until Alice was introduced. The end saddened me as I hoped Graham might find happiness with Gracie. The story was well written with a few minor errors. Thank you.

HardBenHardBenabout 3 years ago
BRILLIANT writing

I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

Fantastic development of characters and plot - and your descriptions of the "love-making" and the "fucking" were perfect.

Emotional when needing that, and raw when needing that.

Truly fabulous erotic writing.

XXX

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Little abrupt at the end but all in all a fine piece of mild erotic prose. 5 stars from my view.

Cheers

SAGE

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 3 years ago

robbie needed dealt with

stevie1965stevie1965about 3 years ago

A very enjoyable story and nicely developed characters. Like some of the other comments I also thought the ending was a little abrupt and that this could have been a couple of pages longer, or even split across two chapters. Still five stars from me though!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Yeah ok, but he married a Bi who would never love him as much as his sister Alice or Gracie. Ellie robbed him of his life in many ways. She and zoey were so so selfish. They were takers. Not givers in any real sense. Ellie might have married him but her true heart was with the sisters.

Graham in his way was a fool and he literally fucked himself over. The winner was Ellie, she did well for herself.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Over all I really enjoyed the story. However some bits here and there... Elle and Zoey not living with him, esp after they were married, let a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe it all just for his personality though, he seemed pretty content to just stand around, doing nothing, waiting for someone to come and fuck him! He seems more like a convenient vibrator than anything else, the girls popping in to get off then disappear again, heh.

Oh well! It was interesting, if convoluted!!

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Fine Writing

A very entertaining read and I loved the way you paid it out. I agree that the ending seemed abrupt. Gracie telling him he could never have the relationship with Alice that he wanted was very self serving in my opinion, I guess they all wanted a piece of him and only worried about themselves. He seemed happy so I guess he was okay with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It seemed like you got bored of the story

Such an abrupt ending to a well written story took away from it as a whole. Was going to be a 5 star until that final page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another great story but poor mum missed out this time. Lol

SirPappySirPappyalmost 3 years ago

My eyes are up here ladies....that is all.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

An excellent story, but way too short. Thanks.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

It's a good story.

But honestly, I thought he would have children with all three sisters and Yellie. In theory, Alice was supposed to get pregnant first, after their second fuck. And come to her mother already with two older children and an infant.

Gracie had two children? One or both of Molly's children to be from her brother.

Also an unresolved question: who taught Graham how to feel women so well and be a good lover.

The ending is a bit crumpled.

But the story is very beautifully romantic and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow that ending was really abrupt, caught me off guard. Probably wasn't your intention, but it seemed like you just wanted to end it and went 'fuck it' and decided that fast-forwarding 20 years and giving brief updates on all the characters was the easiest way to do it. While ideally it would've been nice to see a romance with Alice blossom, I can appreciate the realism by not having it go that way and have Ellie be Graham's committed partner (even though it sorta ended up being an incestuous-cheating swingers situation for all involved members). All in all it was good, just wished the ending could've been fleshed out more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was incest! We all love it, believe you me! Poor Mom never felt that cock. I was fine with the ending. Even though he married Ellie, it sounds like he was probably banging Alice more than his wife, who was still busy with Zoey. Well done.. Your choice on more chapters; I'd move on to another family incest story. Keep writing

XYZ

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 2 years ago
The whole sordid outcome.

Although a great type of story it wasn't completely plausible,meaning Graham and Alice not finding a way to make it work,surely with them they could have secretly figured out something to show their love to eachother,either by Graham getting Alice pregnant again and him being the Uncle/Unofficial Father or even asking Alice to be his Wife and repeating vows to eachother in secret and have her and the kids live with them.

I just think even though all the Sisters and Ellie wound up getting sextime with Graham they never got the love they could have had with him,it was mostly just sex without intimicy.So sure it was a great story but not perfect I still give it 4*s.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great storyline, the only thing that I thought would happen is maybe Graham might have gotten Alice pregnant when he first bedded her. Oh well, well written. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. He was a lucky man.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Great story….. it kinda petered out at the end.

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

In real some more than other read the signs from other people much better than others but all tend use them. There are also pheromones that influence our lives we tend to dismiss them and are overly clean. The pheromones highen and intensify are climaxes as well some emotions stir. We all tend to recognize different types of smiles, and different facials expressions, that gives us insight even our behaviors set off the radars, a major of writers don't use them enhance their the story. The provocative smile at moment, physical touch of hand, the look in their eyes and body postures the non look the evasive, sentences that describe and miss leads their intent engaging and enhances the paragraph it give the story life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story.. I started reading the story and then realized that I had read it once before. However, it was so good I read it again !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chalk up another 5 star story for Miss_D! The ending seemed rather abrupt, what with the twenty some odd year jump, but all in all, a great story.

CcatoneCcatone11 months ago

The story was crafted good it could have a little more drama between the women, but overall very good.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent work! Pleasurable to read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another winner. Damn, you are good at story telling. I'm beginning to think that with the active imagination you have that maybe you were dropped on your head as a child! And I mean that in the absolute best sense!! 😋

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

I didn’t realize I had read this previously, until I finished. My comment is the same as it was then. I would have given 5 stars were it not for the fact that you bailed on the ending. The ending was rushed and garnered no emotion, leaving it feeling unsatisfying. Your characters, other than the mc, weren’t developed to much depth. Because of that, it lacked impact. It is a good story that might have been a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous