All Comments on 'My Three Valentines'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my three valentiens

funny, but a bit rough.

You never introduced the sister. she just appeared, long after there was a suggestion of incest, and that's not foreshadowing.

Could have been much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Confusing

at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Appalling!

Your "writing" doesn't get any better.

Time to give up and stop annoying Lit's readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too much talking

Not much action

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
So?

When are we going to see how things progressed from here. How are the first children. Do they have others trying out as a Sister-Wife. Have they moved to a Bigger House outside of the City Limits. How do the Parents take to them all living together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Geeesh political soap box

This is a lit page not a liberal editorial couldn't get past the after breakfast diatribe on every liberal soft spot. Don't know much about your story line because of the huge shadow from the left. Won't read anything else from you again.

FromGrnMtnFromGrnMtnalmost 7 years ago
Rushed story line

I like the gist of the story and originality. I would have liked more development of each character and the sex scenes too. I think that showing the mindset and values of the characters is a good thing and builds a more enjoyable story but this came off as a Saturday To-Do list.

I hope you continue to write and keep developing your art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No backbone.

He has no strength of character. He woke up got steamrollered into not just three wives but foursomes and even an open marriage without so much as a by your leave! This lump of jelly just signed his life away. He's now three times more pussy-whipped and just doesn't know it yet. Must be the loss of blood from his new found viagra addiction.

DadDavisDadDavisover 6 years ago
Great start

I am seeing this story with all other dialogue as the beginning of a polyamorus relationship. Please keep going I want to see a ton of chapter on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Haters

If you wish to leave a negative comment then fine, leave it. But you should back it up with a story of your own. Prove you can walk the walk AND talk the talk. I thought this was a great story and would like to see more because of how interesting the kind of relationships work. If you don’t like the story then don’t read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What kind of guy has to be

drugged and raped into getting permanent 4-way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Anal Sunday?

Hey hey hey? That's a lousy play. Where is our Anal Sunday story huh?

And the cheerleader hot wife, the fresh college grad, the nerdy high school bombshell? Damn... This story has a lot of possibilities... But still... ANAL SUNDAY! ANAL SUNDAY! Pretty please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous