My Threesome Honeymoon

Story Info
Gay hubby allows his friend to fuck his wife.
5.8k words
4.37
24.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bizarre_m
bizarre_m
150 Followers

(This is a fiction where all the events and characters are imaginary and persons above 18 years of age. It has dirty references, gay and bisexual elements, abusive words, a bit of non-consensual sex. If these are not your stuff, please avoid reading further. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.)

At the age of 23, my parents arranged my marriage with Nomol, who was then around 28 years. Nomol was handsome, tall and well built. As a girl of my age, I was short by average Indian standard because I was only 5'1". But I had glowing smooth skin, long hairs running to my buttocks and everyone complimented my fair complexion and my round face. Though short, I was considered to be beautiful for my facial appearance and sparkling eyes.

Nomol was very gentle and on wedding night he just showered feather touch kisses. I was anxious about how he would behave on the first night. But Nomol's gentle behavior assured my anxious self. Later on the day of bridal night, he assured me not to worry and said, "I know it is very difficult for a maiden girl to become a woman within a night. So let us know each other better, grow intimate and during our honeymoon tour we shall get more intimate as husband and wife."

I liked the gesture my hubby had given and within a week of our marriage we started for our honeymoon. Only awkward thing was that, his most favourite childhood friend, Kamal started two days ahead of us to the same destination where we were going for honeymoon. My husband told me and his family members that Kamal would arrange hotel booking, local trips etc for us in advance.

On our arrival, we found everything ready including the car at the airport to take us to the hotel. After we were served welcome drinks and completed other formalities, Kamal appeared and humbly guided us to the palatial suite he had booked for us. It was a beautiful suite from where we could see the river flowing below from one side and the snow capped mountain tops situated far away from the opposite side. As a courtesy I thanked Kamal and wanted to know where was he staying. I didn't like when he replied that he was staying in the suite just beside ours though I didn't say anything.

Later I asked my hubby what kind of honeymoon it was where an unmarried male friend of the husband travels with the newly married couple. Nomol laughed and said, "It is better to have someone in a new place about which we hardly know anything. Moreover, Kamal could keep a watch on our things while we are on trip and if necessary could carry our luggage too."

I didn't like Nomol's attitude nor I was comfortable about his friend staying in the same place where we had come for our honeymoon. But I avoided telling anything. I knew that Nomol and Kamal were very intimate and bosom friends. However, since our arrival in the hotel, I noticed that my hubby was spending more time in the suite of Kamal rather than with me. As his newly wedded bride I didn't like it at all.

That night after dinner when Nomol finally retired to our suite, I sarcastically asked him, "Have you ended all your gossiping with your friend? Do you like to spend the night with your wife or with your friend?"

Nomol played very smart and laughingly passed the buck on me, "If my beautiful wife is still hesitating, feeling uncomfortable and orders me to sleep in the other suite, I will gladly accept her order. After all, she is my boss."

"Who am I to order?" I replied, "Ask your bosom friend. He will guide you."

Nomol, however, without further argument retired to bed beside me. But by that time moods of both Nomol and mine had a negative swing and we just turned our backs to each other under the quilt and tried to sleep. I didn't sleep soon but was pondering why Nomol was neglecting me. Was he incapable of sex? What was his reason of being so dependent on his friend? What type of relationship he had with Kamal that he could leave me alone in the suite and spend time with him?

But before I could think further, I felt Nomol's hands pulling me towards him. I was angry and tried to resist but my hubby had become a different person from what I knew about him in last ten days. He was no longer in his gentle self but whispered to me, "I will show tonight what a husband can do."

I was wearing a night gown which he started to remove. He kissed me pushing his tongue inside my mouth. I tried or rather pretended to resist but he was like a wild bull and soon he stripped me completely and made me to get out of the quilt to stand completely nude before him as he wanted to see my naked beauty.

I was ashamed and embarrassed but enjoyed being dominated by him. After all, I wanted to be one with him, wanted him to explore the mystery of my maiden female body with passion. He put on two hot blowers in the room and said, "Nothing will cover us now. We will play primitive tonight."

I was overwhelmed by his sudden boldness. Soon he got rid of his dresses and I watched with awe and amazement the hard flesh rod between his legs. Nomol pulled me roughly towards him and started kneading my boobs most passionately. Looking at my erect nipples he said, "You're hot like a sexy bitch."

The sensation of his caress on my body was too much for me to mind his dirty words. Soon his hand started playing on my triangle and his finger roughly manipulated my wet hole. Moans of excitement escaped my mouth. Though he was rough, I was enjoying every bit of our first marital sex. As he kept fingering my hole, I pleaded him to take me. But to my utter shock and disappointment Nomol said, "Not tonight. You will have to wait and beg. Tomorrow I will screw your hot pussy. Tonight, I will just show you what am I and make you my whore first."

I felt dirty at his words, though my body responded to his passionate and rough manipulations. He looked deep in my eyes and asked, "Do you want to be taken by me? "

In a stiffled but excited voice I said, "Yes."

Nomol said with a dirty smile, "Then you have to be my whore first."

I looked at him in bewilderment. He roughly commanded, "Be on your knees."

Like an obedient servant I knelt down before him. I was almost mesmerized before him. So when he commanded to open my mouth, I did it. He lovingly and sensuously moved his fingers on my lips and bent himself forward bringing his face near my mouth. I expected another kiss that would send his tongue inside like the previous occasion. I was mentally prepared to push my tongue in his mouth this time and shut my eyes in utter excitement.

But no, it was his hand that caught my hairs quite roughly and my mouth was stuffed with his hard meat. Nomol said, "Now you look like my perfect slut. Keep sucking it nicely and don't bite else... "

He spanked hard on my asses making me let out a muffled scream of pain. Tears rolled down my face. Nomol was dominating, "What are you waiting for, my bitch? Start sucking."

I was in terrible shock. Is marital relationship that dirty and painful? But I kept sucking his tool carefully. Within fifteen or twenty minutes I could feel his rod throbbing and then my mouth was filled with his sticky salty fluid. I felt disgusted but he held my hair so tight and my mouth was filled with his meat that I had no other way to keep breathing without reluctantly swallowing his juice. When he finally brought his tool out of my mouth it was still discharging drops of his semen. He slapped his flaccid rod on my cheeks and forehead and said to me, "Look at the mirror, you look like a perfect whore. Tomorrow my tool will do the same thing in your hot hole between the legs. Till then let your hot vagina salivate in desire."

Though I felt humiliated my cravings grew in my pussy and I dared to ask, "Why not tonight? All your energy spent in my mouth?"

Nomol gave a stern look and said scornfully, "I don't act according to whims of my slut. I'm the master and decide when to do what with my slut. Is that clear? Now go to bed and take rest before I teach the next lesson."

I went to bed sobbing, humiliated and frustrated. My body was burning in unsatisfied sexual passion. I didn't know when I fell asleep when I woke up at around 7.30 next morning I noticed that Nomol was not beside me on the bed. I knew for certain where he could be and went straight to Kamal's suite. I was right - Nomol was also there on bed and though under the quilt, I found their positions dirty and compromising. They were smoking and laughing. I was angry with Nomol for the humiliating experience of the previous night and the laughing postures of the two made me doubt that they were gay. But Kamal welcomed me very nicely. He had something like a silver foil in his hand. He invited me, "Bhabi (elder brother's wife), we found a thing, can you identify it by smelling?"

As I approached to examine, Kamal lighted a lighter under the silver foil and smoke started pouring out. Kamal said to me, "Can you identify by sniffing it? "

I sniffed twice or thrice and before I could identify anything I felt an extraordinary lightness of my head, as if I am not in my own self. In the fraction of a moment I recalled I had come to charge them of being gay. Despite a drowsiness I managed to say, "From your extraordinary intimacy, you two seem to be gay."

Kamal was still holding the silver foil and the mild flame under it. It poured mild smoke but the smell it emanated was getting stronger. Kamal still insisted that I sniff and identify the item. But listening to my charge, Kamal reacted,

"Come on bhabi," Kamal exclaimed, "What are you saying? Are you doubting for ours being under the same quilt? Come, check it yourself."

At Kamal's words, I went near the bed and before I could understand anything Nomol pulled me towards the bed and removed the quilt. To my utter shock I found both Nomol and Kamal stark naked under the quilt. I just wanted to run away in disgust but the smoke I sniffed had weakened me. Moreover, Nomol held me too tight. With a jerk he brought me between him and Kamal. I couldn't but watch Kamal's long curly bushes between his legs and his tool, longer and fatter than that of Nomol jumping in utter excitement.

FYI

Kamal had followed my glances and said in a dirty whispering voice, "Bhabi, we are not only gay, we're bi-sexual. From our adolescence I and Nomol were partners. Nomol prefers to be at the bottom and me top."

Though I was feeling weak my disgust made me reply roughly, "I have no interest in your dirty relationship. Let me go out of here and you keep enjoying as you like! You dirty bastards!"

"Don't be restless, bhabi," Kamal said in a mischievous tone, "Won't you like to see what we were enjoying?"

Kamal took the TV remote and put it in play mode. I was dying in shame at what was being played on the screen. My and my hubby's intimate scenes of previous night when he had stripped me and made me to suck his dick. I couldn't believe that my husband had shared our most intimate moments with his friend. Though I was partially incapacitated by the sniff, yet I could feel why Kamal had arrived a day ahead of us to fix the room with hidden cameras from different angles that exposed me in all nakedness.

As my brain was busy in putting the things together and to think about my next course of action, Kamal said to Nomol, "She has lovely body and sexy curves."

Instead of protesting Nomol replied shamelessly, "I partially turned her my slut by fucking her mouth last night. Today she will know what does it mean to be a perfect whore and...... "

Nomol couldn't even finish what more he had in mind when Kamal pulled me roughly towards him, his one hand embraced me while the other moved inside my housecoat and found its way to my bra covered mounds. Meanwhile, Nomol had pushed back the lower edge of my house coat up to my waist exposing my bare thighs and even a glimpse of the panty I was wearing. My brain was not clear and didn't clearly make out what was being done to me. But my age old conservative self prompted me to protest. and so I protested, "Stop this. What are you doing?"

But even then I knew that my protest was meek and somewhere deep inside me I felt a forbidden sensation. Everything seemed hazy and muddled in my brain and as Kamal pushed his hand inside my bra cup and started groping, I roughly pushed out his hand. Kamal laughed and said, "Why are you ashamed? I have seen your naked video. You have a curvaceous body and I would caress it just like Nomol and I am sure a hot lady like you will enjoy with two men who have no secret between them."

Nomol looked at me quite angrily and said, "Stop playing to be a puritan wife. You are hot like a whore and was dying to get fucked since the day of our wedding. Today your dreams will be fulfilled and two of us will give you a day to remember."

"I have never seen a dirty fellow like you," I retorted back to my hubby, "No honorable man exposes his wife like that before another man or shares his wife. But how can two gay friends behave like... aah... aaah...ouch... aaaahh..."

I couldn't complete venting out my anger as Kamal had inserted his finger in my quim and started moving it violently. My words broke, I started arching my body. I heard Nomol say to his friend, "It's working. She is getting hotter. Let's take away her dresses."

I was listening and wanted to resist. But my brain and limbs were in a state of numbness. I tried to get up from bed only to be pinned down roughly by Kamal on bed. His face was descending on mine and soon my lips were between his as he smooched me passionately. His tongue forced its way in my mouth and played with mine. For first one or two minutes, I tried to resist and then without being fully aware I started to enjoy and soon my tongue was playing with his like two snakes and both tasted each other's saliva. For nearly ten minutes Kamal kept me lip locked with him. During these ten minutes his hands had lifted my bra cups exposing my maiden breasts and were kneading them quite roughly. But despite knowing it wrong, I enjoyed the way he played with my flesh mounds and my nipples grew hard in excitement. As Kamal disengaged from kissing, his face moved downwards and took a nipple in his mouth and started sucking. A moan escaped from my mouth. But just then I saw my husband, Nomol's face descending on me. Nomol started kissing me more passionately than Kamal and started biting my lips occasionally. I had not known Nomol in such passionate state since our marriage. Meanwhile, Kamal was alternately sucking my nipples sending sensations to my brain not known to me so far. It was so exciting that I moaned inside the mouth of Nomol with whom I was locked in kiss. Even though engaged in kiss, Nomol seemed to smile as I let out another uuumm moan inside his mouth. I felt his hands going down to my panties and trying to pull it downward. Even in my aroused but half conscious state I knew it was not right and tried to resist by pulling the elastic upward. Nomol laughed at my attempt, disengaged from kissing and laughingly said to Kamal, "Haha...she is trying to hide her treasure!"

"Does she even know how her nipples have responded to my caress? " Kamal replied sarcastically, "Her nipples betray how excited she is! I can swear she is dying for our dicks in her hot hole."

At Kamal's words, my hubby came to inspect my nipples closely. Kamal had stopped sucking to give Nomol a good view of both my boobs. Nomol's eyes widened at the stiffness of my nipples. He roughly pressed both between his thumbs and forefingers making me scream in pain. Nomol and Kamal looked at each other and then from two sides started kneading both the flesh mounds like doughs of flour and started sucking the nipples. I started moaning shamelessly as the two males fondled my tits and sucked the nipples most sensuously from two sides.

My hands were hard pressed under their bodies and couldn't move them out as I felt helplessly their hands pulling down my panty below my knees. My love triangle was exposed to their view. Only two days before I had shaved my pubic hairs and the two men saw my pussy hole that was already wet due to my own discharge. Soon they took away the house coat and the bra as well out of my body. I was totally nude before them. But I didn't feel anymore ashamed at my position because of rising cravings for sex in me.

It appeared from their conversation that the two had decided everything in advance. There was no tussle between them as to who would take the first chance. My hubby behaved like an obedient servant of Kamal and when the latter wanted to see my beauty at the back, Nomol turned me on the bed showing by entire bare back to Kamal. Kamal started kissing from the nape, and slowly moved downward kissing every point of the backbone and stopped after reaching my 36" butts, which he fondled passionately, parted the ass cheeks to inspect my rectal hole and then said something to Nomol. To my utter shock and surprise I watched my hubby burying his face in my ass creek and caressing my asshole with his tongue. The soft and wet touch of his tongue on my rectal hole sent sensations like electrical shock throughout my body and involuntarily I discharged fresh love juice making my love triangle wetter than ever before. I moaned in illicit delight. Both Nomol and Kamal laughed boisterously at my moaning. Without any shame or hesitation Nomol said to his friend, "She is hot and ready. Make her your slut in every way you wish. After you, it will be my turn."

His words had no impact on my mind. My brain was devoid of any logical thinking. My flesh was inviting me to enjoy, and it hardly mattered if it was my hubby or his friend that would pound the muscles of my vagina.

In the meantime, Kamal said something to my hubby, who turned me on my back. I was not ashamed anymore and was lying on bed without any attempt to hide my privates. At Kamal's command, my hubby pulled my legs apart giving his friend a better view of my most private area. Kamal inspected by coming near and said to my hubby, "Nice sexy smell. She seemed to have used some perfume there to welcome you last night. The stale smell mingled with her sexy juice has created an exceptional sexy smell making my member jump repeatedly in anticipation of invading such a sexy hole."

"Then why don't you take your turn?" shamelessly asked my gay hubby, "For all the pleasures you gave me, I promised to offer my wife first to get fucked by you. Now teach this hot bitch the delights of getting fucked by two men whom she thought to be gay only. "

"Wait," said Kamal, "You're offering your wife to me. Why don't you prepare her a little more for your boss on the bed? I wish to see her going crazy and begging for sex. You will also certainly get more horny to see your wife getting fucked by me like a hot slut."

Even in my aroused state I wondered why my hubby was following Kamal like an obedient slave. Nomol's face came down between my legs, his lips started sucking and licking my labia lips. Soon his hot tongue invaded my pussy hole and moved violently in a circular motion. I moaned in uncontrollable pleasure as I started arching my body and involuntarily discharged fresh love juice. It went on perhaps for about ten to fifteen minutes after which I literally started begging to get fucked. Kamal gestured my hubby to stop. My hubby once again parted my legs to show my pussy to his friend. Kamal looked, smiled and said, "Her juice has flooded her pink orifice. She is real sexy yaar. Just watch how her labia lips have opened up like petals to welcome my cock!"

Kamal approached me. I was so aroused that I waited eagerly to take his monster cock in my hole. My husband watched like a cuckold as Kamal caught my boobs and asked, "I'm going to fuck you in front of your husband. Hope you will enjoy it. From today onwards you will satisfy both of us and participate in our games. Is that clear, my slut?"

bizarre_m
bizarre_m
150 Followers
12