My Threesome Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was too aroused to say anything. I pleaded shamelessly to put his monstrous meat. But Kamal teased me, "What's the hurry? You became his slut last night. Now be my slut in the same way."

I knew what Kamal suggested and without least hesitation raised my mouth to the level of his meat and started licking its brown tip. I looked at my hubby and saw him hard watching me with his friend. Soon I took half of Kamal's thick meat in my mouth and started sucking it rhythmically. Kamal moaned in pleasure and excitement and thrusted his meat deeper in my mouth. I kept sucking till at one time Kamal roughly pulled my by hair and threw me on the bed. I folded my legs bringing my knees to my waist so that he had no difficulty penetrating me. Kamal positioned himself on me and started pushing his tool slowly. I was well lubricated but his tool was too big. As it made its way slowly inside, my moans of excitement turned into mild screams due to pain. Kamal locked my lips in a kiss to prevent me from screaming. Suddenly he gave a terrible jerk, it destroyed tear me apart, I tried to scream in severe pain but the locked lips didn't allow any sound to come out, only tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt something flowing down from my orifice and tried to identify it. My fingers were blood stained. Kamal proudly announced to my hubby, "Your virgin wife has been successfully deflowered by me."

My pain had subsided by then and I could feel my vaginal walls stretched to their utmost level due to presence of Kamal's monstrous cock and it was fully buried inside me. I enjoyed the way it was throbbing at intervals in my cunt. Kamal didn't start in and out movement immediately but kept on kissing me, playing with my nipples and allowed me to feel his throbbing cock inside me. I was dying in passion to get pounded and moved my pelvis in a sensuous way to make him feel the tight grip of my pussy muscles on his cock. Kamal looked at me and whispered, "Do you like it?"

I nodded without any reservation and whispered back, "Pound me hard. I wish to feel the demon."

Nomol, who had been watching us smiled and said, "She is behaving like a perfect slut. Kamal, what are you waiting for? Make her scream in pleasure and beg for more."

I was in such a state of arousal that I didn't bother at all that my husband was asking his friend to fuck me. Kamal started pounding me very gently at first and then slowly accelerated the force and rapidity of his thrusts. I started moaning loudly as his hard meat brutally battered my love tunnel. I was about to reach my first orgasm when he suddenly stopped plumbing. I looked at him in utter disappointment and whispered, "Please don't stop."

Kamal said in a fishy way, "To enjoy you must learn about me and Nomol more intimately."

He brought his tool out of my craving tunnel and I screamed in anger. Kamal pointed out to Nomol and his throbbing cock. It was not as big as Kamal's but worth admiring with his vein clearly visible on his swollen dick. I saw my husband approaching us on the bed. I had lost all sense of right and wrong and in my highly aroused state wanted my pussy to be filled by a brute shaft. Nomol positioned himself and started penetrating me. This time the pain was not severe and there was no more bleeding. As Nomol started pounding me, Kamal brought his tool near my face and said, "Your husband in your pussy and me in your mouth."

Without least hesitation I took him in my mouth while enjoying Nomol's thrusts in my slippery cunt. But when Kamal brought it out of my mouth after about ten minutes, I watched with awe Nomol taking it in his mouth. My hubby too didn't take me to an orgasm though he battered my vagina longer than Kamal. While Nomol brought his tool out, Kamal inserted once again in me and while he pounded my love hole, he and Nomol engaged in a lip to lip kiss. Soon Nomol started fucking mine and Kamal's mouth alternately. Kamal asked me if I knew what 69 was. When I confessed my ignorance, he and Nomol resorted to practical demonstration of 69 in front of me sucking each other's cock. Instead of feeling disgusted I watched how two males could love each other in such a passionate manner. When the two had their gay cravings fulfilled both took their positions beside me on two sides and started kneading and sucking me at the same time. I lost the count how many times they alternated their cocks in pounding my pussy. But the alternate battering of their wild cocks in my pussy drove me crazy and once when Nomol was fucking my pussy with hard thrusts, I caught him by the shoulders tight and screamed in utter passion, "Tej, aur tej... aaahh...aur bedardi se... oh my gosh... please don't stop."

Nomol didn't frustrate me. He kept pounding harder and faster while Kamal kept kneading my boobs and asses. Both kept kissing my lips alternately and then as I was approaching my climax, Nomol grew stiff throwing jets of his thick cum deep inside my pussy. My maiden pussy got its first taste of being drenched by seminal fluid for the first time since the marriage. I hugged Nomol in deep passion and our lips were locked in a kiss as an overwhelming climax shattered me and my body shivered under the convulsive impact of orgasm.

After about five minutes, we disengaged as Nomol slowly withdrew his tool from my pussy. As he was taking out his tool, I felt his thick discharge overflowing my tunnel. And just then I noticed Kamal - his eyes devouring my overflowing pussy, his glances full of lust, his monstrous meat jumping in anticipation. I knew Kamal was going to take his turn. But the orgasm I experienced left me exhausted and I pleaded to him. Kamal assured me not to worry as he started to fold my legs at my knees so that my cunt, smeared and overflowing with Nomol's cum was clearly exposed to him. Nomol watched with extraordinary zeal the way his gay partner was handling me. To my utter shock and surprise, I saw Kamal bringing his face near my triangle and licking the cream left there by Nomol. His hands parted my labia lips and pushed his tongue deep inside as if to taste more cum. I had minutes ago experienced the first orgasm of my life but the touch of his tongue on the tender tissues of my vaginal tunnel awakened most unexpected desires and I moaned without my own knowledge, "aaah... what's it... K.. a.. m...aal ouch... uummm... aaioo... "

Kamal responded to my moans by moving his hands under my buttocks kneading them and lifting them upwards as if to get better access of my love tunnel. He then started licking my pussy most violently making me arch my body in violent passion and letting out involuntary and unintelligible sounds, "Aash...uuuf...uuuumm... shh...aaaah".

I can't explain my feelings at that stage. I shut my eyes, moaned and enjoyed the oral caress that my husband's friend was giving me. It got so unbearable that at one stage I pushed away Kamal's head that was between my legs. Soon I felt Kamal's hands cupping my flesh mounds and playing roughly with my nipples, which had become erect once again. In the meantime, Kamal's face descended on mine smearing my lips with a mixture of his saliva, my vaginal juice and the sticky cum of Nomol. Kamal pushed his tongue in my mouth making me taste a partially sweet and salty flavour of the mixture and spreading a sexy odour. Kamal had grown too horny and was licking my cheeks, my earlobes, my forehead and intermittently sucked my lips. His hands had not spared fondling my boobs during the licking session. I surrendered to him without any protest as he had aroused me to a new level of sexuality.

After sometimes, I and Kamal were engaged in 69 with his tool in my mouth and his mouth performing on my pussy. I cast my glances on my husband and saw him watching with delight his wife in 69 with his friend. I wanted to give my gay and cuckold hubby more pleasure and started sucking his friend's cock more vigorously giving out more slopping sounds and moaning in more sexy voice. Nomol had once ejaculated in my pussy, but more he watched me in carnal game with Kamal, more hard did his cock grow.

About fifteen minutes later, Kamal got ready to penetrate me. I was too aroused by then and spread my legs wider to welcome his dick. Though much larger in size than Nomol's, this time Kamal's mammoth meat slides inside my tunnel without hurting me and he started robust thrusts from the beginning so that I was screaming in pleasure and clenched my fists in passion. I was too busy enjoying with Kamal and didn't notice Nomol approaching us. I became aware of my hubby's presence only when Nomol straddled my head and pushed his erected rod in my mouth. I started enjoying Kamal in my pussy and Nomol in my mouth. Nomol ended up early filling my mouth with his warm sticky cum. Before I could swallow or spill out his huge load, Kamal started kissing me and tasting the cream left there by Nomol. More Kamal tasted it, harder he pounded my pussy making me moan loudly and begging him to come inside me.

"I will satisfy your cravings," said Kamal, "If you agree to be our slut like this forever and don't object to my relationship with your husband."

After getting fucked for so long and enjoying with two horny gays, my brain had become stable and the earlier dizziness created by sniffing the smoke was not there. I could feel what a humiliating it was to be the slut of two gay partners. But I also knew that I had already surrendered my everything to them without being fully aware. I felt disgusted at Nomol that despite my husband he had brought me to this state -exposing me to his friend and allowing him to enjoy with me.

Nomol perhaps understood the reason of my silence and what was going on in my mind. He came to me once again and started sucking my nipples making me moan in utter passion. Then he spoke to me, "I know you're angry with me but you can't deny that you enjoyed every bit of it. There is nothing wrong either to be gay or bisexual. Some like coffee, others tea and some both. It will be an intimate secret among three of us and I know by now that you will enjoy it too."

I still had confusion what to say. But Kamal was pounding all along taking me to new heights of pleasure with every brutal thrust. My sexuality wanted my cunt to be filled with heavy load of semen to quench the thirst there. Finally at the manipulations of two gay friends I decided to surrender my puritan sexual attitude forever and kissing Kamal and Nomol alternately for a number of times said in a muffled voice, "I will be forever your slut...aaah... uummm... but can't stand no more... oh my God... oouch... it's unbearable... please douse the fire you ignited in me... ohh... maaa... harder and faster... aaas... uuff... "

My words ceased as Nomol and Kamal started scratching the tender flesh of my boobs like wild animals. Nomol guided my hand to his cock that had grown hard again and I started caressing it in unbridled passion. Kamal had become like a bull and his tool was doing rapid in and out movement as never before. I kept screaming in pain and pleasure till such time I felt Kamal shooting his thick cum on the walls of my vagina. I hugged him in deep passion as orgasm ripped me apart.

It took several minutes for me to recover from the impact and finally when I recovered, I looked at my naked body and two naked men beside me our bodies smeared with dry semen, blood and saliva. I smiled at them indulgently and said, "Hug me and sandwich me from two sides."

12