My Ticket Shirt Fetish Pt. 06

Story Info
I LOVE to wear a Ticket Shirt and jerk off to a Ticket Shirt.
1.3k words
2.25
1.4k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part 6 of my Ticket Shirt Fetish. This Ticket Shirt Fetish story is about me wearing a Woman's Ticket Shirt and how I get sexually aroused looking at another Ticket Shirt on a hanger and jerking off while I'm looking at a Ticket Shirt! But, before I tell my story about me jerking off to a Ticket Shirt, I'd like to describe a Ticket Shirt and explain the main focus of a sexy Pointed and Notched Ticket Shirt Collar and how Ticket Shirt Collars arouse me sexually! I also describe my sexy and silky Lady Manhattan Ticket Shirt which I wear while I jerk off! I also have to reveal how my Sexual Ticket Shirt Fetish is for every part of a sexy Ticket Shirt. Then I finally reveal how I LOVE to look at and jerk off to a sexy Woman's Ticket Shirt!

DESCRIPTION OF A TICKET SHIRT

A Ticket Shirt is a Shirt with a Pointed and Notched Shirt Collar, Shirt Collar Tags, and Shirt Pockets. I'm wearing a Ticket Shirt in my profile photo. A Ticket Shirt has a Ticket Shirt Collar, Ticket Shirt Collar Tags, and Ticket Shirt Pockets. All of my Ticket Shirts are Women's Ticket Shirts! I LOVE wearing my Sexually Beautiful and Feminine Women's Ticket Shirts! Wearing a Feminine "looking" Ticket Shirt arouses me sexually because only a Woman should wear a Woman's Ticket Shirt! But, I'm a male and I LOVE to wear a Ticket Shirt that was originally intended for a Woman to wear! I LOVE to wear my sexy Ticket Shirts! It is such a sexual turn-on for me to jerk off while I wear a Ticket Shirt that was intended for only a Woman to wear! I LOVE to wear my Women's Ticket Shirts and I LOVE my Sexual Woman's Ticket Shirt Fetish! My Sexual Women's Ticket Shirt wearing Fetish is so sexually satisfying to me!

THE FOCAL POINT OF A SEXY TICKET SHIRT IS

ITS POINTED AND NOTCHED TICKET SHIRT COLLAR

The main focal point of a sexy Ticket Shirt for me is its Pointed and Notched Ticket Shirt Collar! I'm sexually attracted to the "look" and style of a sexy Pointed and Notched Ticket Shirt Collar! The Ticket Shirt Collar of a Ticket Shirt looks so sexy to me and arouses sexual feelings in me. It is the Pointed and Notched shape of a Ticket Shirt Collar that I find so sexually attractive, so sexually arousing, and so sexually alluring! Ticket Shirt Collar Tags and Ticket Shirt Pockets are also sexually arousing to me. But it is the Pointed and Notched Ticket Shirt Collar of a sexy Ticket Shirt that really seduces me sexually! For me, the sexy Pointed and Notched Ticket Shirt Collar of a Ticket Shirt is so sexually seductive! Pointed and Notched Ticket Shirt Collars are so sexy looking and Ticket Shirt Collars sexually seduce me!

MY SEXY AND SILKY LADY MANHATTAN TICKET SHIRT

My sexy and silky Lady Manhattan Ticket Shirt has a Ticket Shirt Collar, Ticket Shirt Collar Tags, and a Ticket Shirt Pocket. My Lady Manhattan Ticket Shirt is my favorite Woman's Ticket Shirt to wear when I jerk off and spurt my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp! My Lady Manhattan Ticket Shirt was formerly worn by a Woman. I know this because I purchased my Lady Manhattan Ticket Shirt in a "pre-worn condition" from a Woman! It is such a sexual turn-on for me to know that my Lady Manhattan Ticket Shirt was once worn by a Woman! Knowing that my Lady Manhattan Ticket Shirt was worn by a Woman adds so much sex appeal to my sexy Lady Manhattan Ticket Shirt! My Lady Manhattan Ticket Shirt is a sexy and Feminine looking Ticket Shirt! I LOVE to wear Women's Ticket Shirts that are obviously Feminine and Femininely styled! I just LOVE the sexy Feminine look and Feminine style of my sexy and silky Lady Manhattan Ticket Shirt!

MY SEXUAL TICKET SHIRT FETISH FOR IS FOR EVERY PART OF A TICKET SHIRT!

My Sexual Ticket Shirt Shirt Fetish for Women's Ticket Shirts is for every part of a sexy Ticket Shirt! I have a Pointed and Notched Ticket Shirt Collar Fetish, and I have a Ticket Shirt Collar Tag Fetish and a Ticket Shirt Pocket Fetish! The Pointed and Notched Ticket Shirt Collar, Ticket Shirt Collar Tags, and Ticket Shirt Pockets of a Ticket Shirt look so sexy to me! The sight of these parts of a Woman's Ticket Shirt arouses me and excites me SEXUALLY and makes my little Ticket pp get hard! Once my Ticket pp is hard, I MUST jerk off to a sexy Ticket Shirt!

JERKING OFF TO A SEXY TICKET SHIRT

I LOVE to look at, and jerk off to a Ticket Shirt! I put a sexy Ticket Shirt on a hanger and I look at the Ticket Shirt and I jerk off! I LOVE to jerk off to the Sexual Ticket Shirt Beauty of a sexy Woman's Ticket Shirt! When I look at a Ticket Shirt on a hanger, I get so sexually aroused by the sexy "look" of the Pointed and Notched Ticket Shirt Collar and the sexy-looking Ticket Shirt Collar Tags of a sexy Ticket Shirt! I also get sexually aroused by the sexy Ticket Shirt Pockets of a Ticket Shirt! I look at, and jerk off to a sexy Woman's Ticket Shirt on a hanger until I spurt a huge load of my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp! Oh yes, Sexy and pretty Women's Ticket Shirts sexually seduce me, make me jerk off, and make me spurt my hot Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp!

JERKING OFF TO A SEXY TICKET SHIRT

Many Guys like to look at pictures of naked Women or Men and Women in various sexual acts, jerk off and have an orgasm. I do not look at these kinds of pictures and jerk off. I only jerk off to a sexy Woman's Ticket Shirt on a hanger! When other Guys jerk off to pictures, all they have is a picture or a photo on a piece of paper in a magazine with no physical substance. When I jerk off to a sexy Ticket Shirt, it has a real substance I can see with my eyes and touch physically! I can see and touch the sexy Ticket Shirt Collar, the Ticket Shirt Collar Tags, and the Ticket Shirt Pockets of a Ticket Shirt! I can feel the silky and sexy softness of a Ticket Shirt with my fingers and my sense of touch! For me, jerking off to a sexy Ticket Shirt is so much better than looking at pictures on a flat piece of paper in a porno magazine and jerking off!

JERKING OFF TO A TICKET SHIRT IS A SEXUAL EXPERIENCE I LOVE!

I'm sexually passionate about wearing my Woman's Ticket Shirt and jerking off to a sexy Woman's Ticket Shirt! I call the sexy Ticket Shirts I jerk off to "pp Ticket Shirts." I not only jerk off to a pp Ticket Shirt, but I also LOVE to rub my little Ticket pp on a pp Ticket Shirt and have what I LOVE to call, "Ticket pp to pp Ticket Shirt" sexual contact! I have actual sexual Ticket pp contact with each part of a pp Ticket Shirt. I rub my little Ticket pp on the pp Ticket Shirt Collar and the pp Ticket Shirt Collar Tags. I also insert my little Ticket pp on the inside of a pp Ticket Shirt Pocket and I jerk off while my Ticket pp is on the inside of the pp Ticket Shirt Pocket and my Ticket pp is surrounded by the sexy and silky fabric of the sexy pp Ticket Shirt Pocket! This is real sexual contact with my pp Ticket Shirt and not looking at pictures on a flat piece of paper in a porno magazine and jerking off to spurt sperm! No, I'd rather jerk off to a real and physically present pp Ticket Shirt on a hanger and spurt my hot and juicy Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp while I look at and jerk off to my sexy and silky pp Ticket Shirt!