My Ticket Shirt Fetish Pt. 05

Story Info
My Secret Feelings About Shemales.
2.3k words
2.67
2.8k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TO UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE IN THIS TICKET SHIRT FETISH STORY

Please read my Ticket Shirt Fetish Stories one, two, and four to understand the "Ticket Shirt Fetish Language" I use in this story. These stories explain Ticket Shirts and my Ticket Shirt Fetish in detail. To see what a Ticket Shirt looks like, I'm wearing a Ticket Shirt in my profile photo. In these stories, I use what I call "Ticket Shirt Fetish Names" for my Women's Ticket Shirts, and "Ticket Names" for my small penis, and my sperm. I also explain "Auto Erotic Sex" and "Ticket Shirt Sex" in these stories. A better understanding of the things mentioned above and the language I use in this story can be grasped by reading the above-mentioned stories first! This Ticket Shirt Fetish Story is about a secret sexual passion of mine that I have kept secret for far too long, but now I want to tell my tale and share my sexually passionate secret! My secret sexual passion is about my sexual feelings and yearnings for Shemales!

MY SECRET SEXUAL FEELINGS FOR SHEMALES

This Ticket Shirt Fetish Story is about my secret sexual feelings for Shemales. I have always considered myself a straight male in sexual orientation. In my time, I have had sex with Women and enjoyed it. I was married then divorced. For the last ten years since my divorce, I have enjoyed wearing my Women's Ticket Shirts, jerking off, and spurting my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp! I LOVE Ticket Shirts and my Sexual Ticket Shirt Fetish. But, in this story, I tell the sexy tale of how I discovered Shemales, how I became sexually turned on by Shemales, and I tell of my sexual fantasy about Shemales that I wish would come so true!

MY DISCOVERY OF SHEMALES

I want to confess how I discovered Shemales. Quite some time ago, I accidentally stumbled on a website that exhibited naked and clothed Shemales. I knew about Shemales but I wasn't interested in them. But what I saw on this website that I accidentally stumbled on caught my attention and immediately sparked my interest in Shemales. Every photo of the Shemales I viewed on this website had lovely Tits and looked like a real Woman! What turned me on was these "Women" had Tits AND Cocks! I soon found myself sexually attracted to beautiful Shemales! But being a straight male, I couldn't understand the feelings I was experiencing.

I FIND MYSELF GETTING SEXUALLY AROUSED BY SHEMALES

As I looked at photos of sexy Shemales with Tits and Big Cocks, I found myself getting sexually aroused looking at photos of naked Shemales! Seeing a "Chick with a Dick" was such a sexually exciting sight from the first photo I looked at! Once I found myself turned on by looking at photos of naked Shemales, I closed my web browser. I didn't want to get turned on by Shemales because I thought getting turned on like this was really weird. I couldn't believe I got so sexually aroused looking at naked Shemales with lovely Tits who looked like beautiful Women but had Cocks like a man! Even though I got turned on by Shemales, I wanted to avoid that kind of sexual arousal. So, I avoided going to the website to try to forget what I saw there!

AS HARD AS I TRIED, I COULDN'T FORGET SHEMALES

Since my divorce ten years ago, I haven't had a sexual relationship with a Women. I don't look at or jerk off to photos of naked Women. But, I LOVE to look at and jerk off to photos of fully clothed Women wearing sexy Ticket Shirts. I LOVE to wear my Ticket Shirt and jerk off to pictures of Women wearing Ticket Shirts. To avoid the Shemale website, I concentrated on jerking off to my photos of fully clothed Women wearing Ticket Shirts. As hard as I tried, I just couldn't forget the photos I saw of beautiful, naked Shemales. I couldn't forget how sexually turned on I got looking at photos of naked Shemales with Tits and Big Cocks!

WEARING A TICKET SHIRT AND JERKING OFF TO AVOID THE SHEMALE WEBSITE

For a few days, I was able to avoid going to the Shemale website by wearing my Ticket Shirt, jerking off, and spurting Ticket sperm to my sexy photos of fully clothed Women wearing sexy Ticket Shirts. Just seeing photos of a Woman's Tits bulging underneath a sexy Ticket Shirt arouses me sexually and makes me jerk off! A Woman's Ticket Shirt-covered Tits look so sexy to me! Even though I was wearing my Ticket Shirt and jerking off to photos of Women wearing sexy Ticket Shirts, I couldn't get visions of Shemales out of my mind! I resisted my desire to go to the Shemale website and look at more pictures of sexy Shemales!

I SUBMIT TO MY DESIRES AND GO TO THE SHEMALE WEBSITE

After days of wearing my Ticket Shirt and looking at and jerking off to photos of Women wearing Ticket Shirts, to avoid looking at photos of sexy Shemales, I finally submitted to my desires and went to the Shemale website. I was sitting at my desk in front of my computer screen wearing my Ticket Shirt and no other clothes. I feasted my eyes on sexy naked Shemales with Big Tits and Big Cocks. In one story, I read about how some Shemales call their Cock a "She Cock." The name "She Cock" appealed to me and it sounded so sexy! Once I found out that a Shemale's Cock is called a She Cock, just thinking about, reading about, or speaking the words "She Cock" aroused me sexually!

I GET SEXUALLY AROUSED LOOKING AT PHOTOS OF NAKED SHEMALES

As I looked at pictures of naked Shemales with Big Tits and a sexy She Cock, I got more and more sexually aroused. I was so sexually aroused that my little Ticket pp got hard and I started to jerk off! Oh yes! I never thought it would ever happen! Looking at photos of a sexy Shemale with Big Tits and a sexy She Cock were really turning me on sexually and making my little Ticket pp throb with sexual delight! For many days after my first day on the Shemale website, I would wear my Ticket Shirt, jerk off and spurt Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp to pictures of naked Shemales with Big Tits and sexually beautiful She Cocks! I especially LOVE photos of Shemales with Big She Cocks! I LOVE to see Big She Cocks!

I'M A REGULAR VISITOR TO SHEMALE WEBSITES

Ever since I have discovered Shemale websites, I have become a regular visitor to these websites. When I have time off from my busy work schedule, I find time to visit several free Shemale websites I have discovered! I consider myself a straight male but I have become spellbound by Shemales! I have been captivated by their sexual beauty. I'm obsessed with the beautiful appearance of the body of a Shemale. I become indescribably aroused in a sexual way when I look at a photo of a beautiful naked Shemale with real Tits and a Big She Cock!

MY TIME SPENT ON SHEMALE WEBSITES

I have spent many hours on sexy Shemale websites. In addition to lovely still photos of naked Shemales, I have viewed thousands of videos of Shemales performing sexual acts with men and other Shemales. I have spent hundreds of hours wearing my Ticket Shirt and jerking off while I look at photos and watch videos of Shemales performing sexual acts with men and other Shemales. Shemale porn is now the ONLY porn I want to look at and jerk off to!

MY FAVORITE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF SHEMALES

My favorite photos and videos of Shemales performing sexual acts are men sucking on a Shemale's She Cock, men getting fucked up the ass by a Shemale, two Shemales sucking each other's She Cocks, and two Shemales fucking each other! I have worn a sexy and pretty Ticket Shirt, jerked off, and spurted my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp HUNDREDS of times while viewing photos and watching Shemale sex videos on Shemale websites!

I'M IN SEXUAL LOVE WITH SEXUALLY BEAUTIFUL SHEMALES!

Yes, it's so true! Even though I have never had the privilege of having sexual contact with a Shemale, I'm in sexual LOVE with Sexually Beautiful Shemales! When I wear my Ticket Shirt and I look at a photo of a sexy and pretty Shemale wearing tasteful eye make-up and sexy long hair, I get so sexually aroused. When I see photos of a naked Shemale exposing Her lovely Tits and Her sexy She Cock, I get so sexually aroused that my little Ticket pp gets hard and I have to jerk off and spurt my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp! I'd rather look at the sexually beautiful body of a naked Shemale exposing Her lovely Tits and Her sexy She Cock than look at the body of a naked Woman! Shemale Tits and She Cocks are so sexy!

MY THOUGHTS AS I WEAR A TICKET SHIRT AND JERK OFF TO SHEMALES

When I'm on one of the Shemale websites I go to so I can see sexy Shemales, I see a lot of photos of men sucking on a Shemale's She Cock. These men have a Shemale's Big and hard She Cock in their mouths and they appear to be enjoying themselves as they suck She Cock! I think about how lucky these men are that they have access to a Shemale that allows them to suck on their She Cocks! I get so turned on seeing these men suck She Cock!

I IMAGINE MYSELF SUCKING ON A BIG SHE COCK!

As I look at photos of Shemales with Big She Cocks and I jerk off, I think about having a Shemale Girlfriend! I imagine what it would be like to be on my knees and wearing my sexy Ticket Shirt and having my Shemale Girlfriend rub Her Big She Cock all over my Ticket Shirt! I visualize myself on my knees, I'm wearing my sexy Woman's Ticket Shirt, my Shemale Girlfriend's Big She Cock is in my mouth and I'm sucking on Her delicious She Cock! I imagine sucking on Her Gorgeous She Cock until She gushes and spurts a huge load of Her delicious "She sperm" from Her Beautiful She Cock into my mouth for me to swallow and eat!

THIS IS MY FANTASY ABOUT SHEMALES, HOW I WISH IT WOULD COME TRUE!

Some of my favorite photos of Shemales are photos of men sucking on a Shemale's Big and beautiful She Cock. Looking at photos of men sucking She Cock turns me on sexually! As I look at pictures of men sucking She Cock, I found myself wishing that I could suck on a Big She Cock! I began to have fantasies of me wearing my sexy Woman's Ticket Shirt and sucking on a sexually beautiful She Cock! I visualize myself wearing my Ticket Shirt and no other clothing and my little Ticket pp is hard and throbbing. I'm down on my knees and I'm submitting to my sexy Shemale Mistress standing over me. She's wearing a sexy Ticket Shirt and no other clothes, Her Tits are bulging underneath Her Ticket Shirt and I can see Her Big She Cock! I'm just seconds away from having Her Big She Cock in my mouth!

MY FANTASY OF A SHEMALE MISTRESS

I'm on my knees wearing my Ticket Shirt and I'm so sexually aroused because I can see my Shemale Mistresses' Tits bulging underneath Her Ticket Shirt and Her Big She Cock is just inches away from my face. I'm so sexually aroused looking up at my Shemale Mistress from my humiliating position on my knees, that my little Ticket pp is so hard that it is standing straight up and throbbing! My Shemale Mistress declares that I'm Her Ticket Shirt slave who wears Women's Ticket Shirts and has a little Ticket pp. She tells me that because I'm Her Ticket Shirt slave who wears Women's Ticket Shirts and I have a little Ticket pp, She has the right to make me service Her Big She Cock by sucking on it and then eating all of the delicious "She sperm" She spurts into my mouth! I instantly obey my Shemale Mistresses' order, I open my mouth and I take Her Big, throbbing eight inch long She Cock into my mouth.

WEARING MY TICKET SHIRT AND SUCKING SHE COCK

I'm so sexually thrilled to be wearing my sexy Ticket Shirt and sucking on my Shemale Mistresses' Big She Cock! My Shemale Mistress is wearing Her Ticket Shirt, She's sitting on a chair with Her legs spread open and Her She Cock is rock hard. I'm wearing my Ticket Shirt, my little Ticket pp is hard and throbbing, I'm on my knees between Her legs and I'm jerking off. As I jerk off, I can feel the fullness of my Shemale Mistresses' hard She Cock in my mouth. I gag from time to time from the sheer fullness and length of eight inches of She Cock in my mouth and throat. After about two minutes of sucking and gaging, I have the gaging under control and I hungrily suck on all eight inches of Her sexually beautiful She Cock!

WEARING MY TICKET SHIRT AND EATING DELICIOUS SHE SPERM

I'm no stranger to eating sperm. I LOVE to wear my Ticket Shirt, jerk off, and eat my own delicious Ticket sperm that spurts from my little Ticket pp. But now, I want to eat delicious She sperm! I continue to enjoy sucking on my Shemale Mistresses' She Cock until Her She Cock erupts and a delicious fountain of hot She sperm floods into my mouth which I hungrily swallow and eat! I guess that my secret feelings about Shemales aren't a secret any longer! But, oh how I wish that my sexual fantasy about sucking She Cock will come true someday!