My Tied Up Mother

Story Info
Son finds mother tied to bed and blindfolded.
4.3k words
4.53
98.3k
220
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just after my eighteenth birthday, my mother Susan and my father John divorced. Like all our family and friends, I could see the divorce coming from a mile away. Mother and dad were simply not compatible. Dad was a womanizer who never complied with his marital vows; on the other hand, mother was a very traditional housewife who was a one-man woman with no tolerance for dad's on-the-side lifestyle. Chalking it up to just one of those things, I never placed the blame on either one. I was friendly with both, and after a while, they both accepted the divorce and moved on.

However, a few years after the divorce, dad passed away from cancer. In between the time of the divorce, dad had made some extraordinary moves in the stock market which made millions for him. Despite the divorce, he had updated his will to establish a trust wherein mother was the primary beneficiary of the income from the trust, with the remainder to be left to me after her death. Considering their divorce, mother and I always wondered why he provided for her in the trust. The best answer we came up with was that he was still in love with her. In any event, mother became a wealthy woman.

Once mother had escaped the marital ties, she went on a bit of a dating spree, but she never seemed to find anyone special. Men would appear in her life, only to discarded within a couple of weeks. That is until she met Jerry. He was somewhat likeable at first, but then the telltale signs began to emerge. He was always short of money, but never short of ideas of how mother could spend her money on him. A problem with his car soon morphed into a new car for him purchased by mother. An overdue credit card became a payoff of that debt, again through mother. His losing his job became mother's payment of his apartment rent. Mother's entire family could see what a moocher he was, but mother was seemingly so in love she couldn't (or wouldn't) see it. The one smart thing that mother did was that she never allowed him to move into her house. Although his involvement in her life irritated me, I declined to raise the subject with mother, even as her infatuation with him seemingly began to wane. If it made her happy, I was fine with that.

Standing at 5'2" tall, mother was a reasonably pretty brunette in her late 30s, whose figure had declined a little with age but nevertheless retained her curves. Looking back, I could not help but take notice anytime she wore a two-piece bikini, which always seemed one size too small. Her plump, round breasts seemed to spill over the top. Her figure was a little overweight, but it only added to the curvature of her body. In any event, she was my mother, and I quickly dismissed any thoughts of what she might look nude.

Nevertheless, she was a wonderful person with many fine traits, but one thing that eluded her was technology. She could never get the hang of computers or anything of a technical nature. Especially frustrating for her was her smart phone. At least once a week, I had the task of unlocking her phone, resetting passwords, or any number of problems that she somehow created with her phone. Especially problematic for her was texting, which included frequent texting to the wrong person. That became very evident one summer afternoon.

I was supposed to come by mother's house around 4:00 p.m. to discuss some financial information with the trust, but I finished my errands early and headed that way. As I was about 5 minutes away, I get a text from mother saying "If you come over, I'll have a surprise for you. I'll be in the bedroom. Pretend you are a burglar." Thinking it was a joke of hers, I didn't respond, and I wound up getting to her house about 2:15 p.m. As I had done throughout my life, I just walked in through the front door.

I was still wondering about the burglar phrase as I entered the house. I was taking a sip from a can of Dr. Pepper when I heard mother call out "who's there?" I didn't respond, left the partially drank can on the counter, and I walked back to her bedroom. Turning the corner, I was stunned at what I saw.

There, in the middle of the bed, my mother lay spread-eagle, partially nude and blindfolded. Within moments, my mind captured a snapshot of the vision in front of me. Wearing a black sleeping mask that completely wrapped across both eyes, mother was dressed in only black, thigh-high hose and a see-through black camisole. Both of her arms were cuffed together above her head to the bedframe with cushioned hand restraints. Her legs were similarly bound to the end of the bed in a spread-eagle position. As she lay there, I could see her slightly sagging breasts underneath her camisole rise and fall with each breath, each leaning just a touch to side of her chest. Pressing against the sheer fabric of the camisole, her tits made tiny tents in the material. Her waist retained the slenderness of her youth, but her hips bulged slightly thereby accenting the rest of her body.

But most of all, I was drawn to her pubic mound which was now on full display for me. With her legs parted, I could clearly see her pussy lips gaping before me, her hole clear for me to see. Although unshaved, her pubic hair was trimmed and not particularly bushy which allowed me to clearly see every inch of her delightful pussy. At the top of her slit, I could see a hint of her clit poking out just slightly. I could not help but to continue to stare at her.

I heard mother say, "Is anyone there?" I just stood there in confusion, not knowing if I should reveal myself. I didn't know if I should say nothing and just leave, but then it hit me. The text from her was supposed to be for someone else, possibly Jerry. I had been accidentally invited by my own mother to come and pretend to be a burglar in a game in which I had not been invited. I was still contemplating my next move when she spoke again.

With a pleading voice, mother said, "I know you are there. I don't know why you tied me up, and I am helpless to resist. Please, just take what you want", and then with a husky voice added, "but please don't rape me." She took a deep breath and raised her hips slightly as if to invite the intruder to violate her.

I had seldom envisioned any type of sexual contact with mother before, but now, she was inviting her pretend burglar to put his cock into her waiting pussy. I had never seen mother in any stage of undress except for a swimsuit, but I could see her spread pussy right in front of me. My mother or not, the vision of a naked woman wanting my cock was too much to ignore. With my cock hardening by the second, I stood at the edge of the abyss. Part of me wanted to turn and leave, but I felt compelled to stay and just lust over the naked woman in front of me. But the devil on my shoulder pushed me over the cliff.

To this day, I don't know why, but I began to unbuckle my pants. As I did, I could see a slight grin on mother's face as she took a deep breath. Within a few seconds, I had discarded all my clothes and was fully nude with my naked mother laying in front of me.

In a low voice, I heard mother say, "I heard you taking off your clothes. Please, don't put your cock in me, I beg you. I am all alone, and I can't' resist you." I saw her spread her legs further and raise her thighs. Her pussy was spread and waiting for me.

Crawling up on the bed, I reached with my hand toward her open pussy. Sliding my finger down her slit, I could feel her wet juices as I pressed the tip of my finger slightly into her vaginal lips. Sliding my body alongside of her, I pushed my finger into her, gently touching her clit which was now swollen with anticipation. In and out, I forced my finger into my own mother. As I did, she arched her back in unison with my touch, which prompted more pretend protests from her.

"NO, you can't touch me down there. Please stop. Take anything else you want but leave me alone." Even so, she began to rotate her hips in rhythm with my plunging finger. "Oh, that feels so good, but please stop. I am begging you. Please don't rape me." I continued to stab my finger in and out. Soon, I noticed mother's rapid breathing and her clinched fists bound above her head. I knew that mother was close.

Then, I saw her body stiffen as she clinched her legs together. With clinched teeth, mother came as her pussy clamped my finger. With several jerks, mother continued to orgasm as I continued to work my finger in and out of her. With a final raise of her hips, she fell back on the bed.

For a moment, she fell out of character. "Oh, you made me cum so hard", but then she caught herself. "You raped my pussy with your finger. Don't go any further. Please don't put your hard cock into me."

She was right about my cock. I was rock-hard and wanted to mount my mother at that very moment. I rolled over onto her just as she continued to play her part. With a barely audible whisper, she said, "please don't rape me. Don't put your cock into me." I grabbed my cock and placed it at the entrance of her pussy.

I was at the point of no return. If I pushed into her, I was going to ravage my mom and, for all intent and purpose, rape her. But my libido had full control of my brain. I began to push my cock into mom's juicy pussy.

With a whispered voice, mother said, "oh, no. You are raping me. Please stop." Her continued protests just egged me on just that much more. I pushed the head of my cock between her vaginal lips. With about an inch inside her, I pulled back slowly before pushing ever deeper inside her. I wanted to savor every moment of an event that I knew would never happen again. Slowly, I worked every bit of my cock into mother. Working my hips, I began to rotate my cock as I plunged in and out of her wet pussy. She continued to whisper "you're raping me" over and over. She began to rotate her hips to match each of my strokes. Even at the age of forty, her pussy was incredible tight, and she was fucking me with all abandon. I wasn't sure if mother was on birth control, but I was too close to care. I wanted to cum inside mother.

As I continued to pump in and out of mother, her protests continued as well, but her voice began to increase in volume as she closed in on her orgasm. With a determined voice, mother repeated "you are raping me" over and over as she began to rotate her hips in unison with mine. Raising hips as much as she could, she began to match each of my thrusts. I felt my orgasm rising by the second. She must have felt it too.

"Cum in me NOW!" mother screamed. With one final push, I felt the hot sensation of my cum rush from my cock into her waiting pussy. With both of our bodies pressed tightly together, I continued to grind into my mother as wave after wave of orgasm hit both of us. We continued to gyrate our hips together for some time before I collapsed onto my mother.

I must have laid on top of mother for a while before I felt her pulsating pussy push my deflating cock from her now cum-soaked hole. As my cock was ejected from her, I came to my senses. I quickly got up and threw on my clothes. Before I could leave the room, I heard mother say "I need to lie here to catch my breath, but please undo the straps. I was able to fasten them, but I need your help to undo them." I quickly looked at the straps and saw that they were held together with Velcro. I pulled both straps apart and watched her arms fall to the bed. As I left the room, I looked back to make sure that she did not remove her mask. I was in my car and driving away within seconds.

For several days, I lived in fear of what I had done. I knew that in effect I had raped my own mother. The guilt that I felt was almost overwhelming. Even so, I was not about to confess to mother or anyone else. My fear of prison far outweighed my guilt. I knew I had to act naturally, so I telephoned mother that evening and apologized for not coming over. My excuse was that I had gotten busy and couldn't make it. At first, her voice seemed strained, but after talking for several minutes, she spoke as if nothing unusual had happened. I promised to come over the next day, which I did to review the finances of the trust.

Several weeks went by. I had forced the memory of what had happened into a dark, hidden place in my mind that I vowed never to reveal to anyone. Then one day, I had promised mother to come by and take her shopping. As I walked into the house, I saw that mother was sitting on the couch with a serious look on her face. She was dressed in a dark colored blouse and a matching skirt.

"Hi, mom." I began. "Ready to go?"

Mother replied. "Almost, but we should talk first. Please sit down next to me." She patted the cushion next to her as a signal to sit on the couch with her.

Walking to the couch, I noticed that her eyes never left my face. I could feel the heat as my face began to flush. The guilt that I had repressed was trying to boil to the surface. But I remained calm and sat next to her.

"I have a couple of pieces of news", she said. "First, Jerry and I have broken up." A sense of relief crashed throughout my brain as I once again pushed my sin back down where it belonged.

Taking a deep breath, I responded, "Oh no, mother. What happened?" I said with a sincere sounding but pretend sense of sorrow.

"Well,", she continued, "that's where the second piece of news comes in. I'm pregnant." Suddenly, my mind whipsawed from relief to fear once again. The details of the rape of mother came crashing back to my mind.

"When I told Jerry that I was pregnant, he immediately accused me of cheating, reminding me that he had a vasectomy long before we met. He even took an additional test of his semen to confirm that he was sterile. Want to see the report?" She grabbed a piece of paper from a side table at the end of the couch and handed it to me.

I quickly scanned the report before looking back up at mother. Our eyes locked and we just sat there in silence for some time before mother broke the spell.

"I was totally faithful to Jerry, but one afternoon I had . . ." she paused while she searched for the right words, "an encounter with someone in my bedroom. I was tied up and blindfolded so I couldn't see who it was. Any idea who that might have been?" Mother stared at me for a bit before retrieving the paper from my hand.

"After that happened", mother paused, "I discovered a couple of things: first, I found a can of Dr. Pepper in the kitchen still cool to the touch; and second, I saved my text messages from that day. I sent a message to someone to come and see me in my bedroom. Any guesses who that might have been?" Mother tilted her head to one side and raised her eyebrows.

Once again, the heat on my face was almost unbearable. It didn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out it was me. Now, I was at the mercy of my mother. My heart began to race as I contemplated my future as a prison inmate. I knew I was trapped. My only avenue was to throw myself at the mercy of the woman that I had raped.

"Mother, I am so sorry. After I got your message, I went into the bedroom, and well, you were . . . naked. You kept going on as if you wanted me to . . . have sex with you." A convenient lie, but a lie, nonetheless.

In a stern voice, she demanded "how could you possibly think that I would want", she lowered her voice to a whisper, "to have sex with my own son?"

"I don't know, I just thought that you did." I explained.

"Well, perfect. And it never occurred to you that I might not be on birth control, did it?" mother countered. I nodded my head.

"Please, I know I should not have, but I was just so close and . . .." I ended my sentence without any knowledge of how to conclude it.

She raised a finger and pointed it at me. "Well, I hope you like changing diapers mister, because you are going to be father and I don't intend to raise this child by myself. You put a baby inside me and you are going to help me raise this child. Understood?" Mother continued to look at me with an unyielding glare.

"Yes ma'am." I responded. I began to plead with her more. "Mother, I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I don't know what came over me."

"Forgive you?" She countered. "So, you DID know that the text wasn't for you. You went ahead and made me pregnant. Do you understand what you did wrong? Do you think I consented to what you did?" She tilted her head to one side as if to prompt me to tell her.

I knew that my little ploy was over, so I declined to argue the point. "No ma'am." I immediately hung my head in shame waiting for any type of sign that would allow us to go forward.

"So, then you pretty much raped me?" she asked in a voice that bordered on condemnation.

Too ashamed to say anything, I merely nodded as I continued to look downward.

I looked up just as she crossed her arms. "You do know that rape is a horrible thing, right?" I nodded in response. "And you know I would never forgive you if you did that to me, correct?" I again nodded, leaving me with dread about what the future held.

She shook her head and said in a quiet, matter of fact voice "you didn't rape me."

I sat there on the couch in stunned silence. I had just confessed to mother what I had done. I had even agreed that I raped her. Now, she was saying I didn't. I was totally confused.

"You see, I've known for some time that Jerry needed to go. He had his claws deep in me. I wanted to break up with him for some time, but every time I tried, he would talk me out of it. I know this sounds crazy, but I needed something that would end it for both of us. Since I knew he was sterile from his vasectomy, I needed something that would utterly destroy any thought of his continuing with our relationship."

"At the same time, I wanted another baby. I really miss when you were little, and I wanted to have that experience once again." As her explanation continued, her face went from a serious look to one of excitement and happiness.

"I intentionally sent that message to you." Mother smiled broadly as if in victory. "I would have preferred your father, but in his absence, I was hoping that you could fill that role. Apparently, I was right that you would not resist the temptation of a naked woman lying in front of you. I knew that it was a long shot that you would get me pregnant the first time, but I had timed my little stunt when I knew I was ovulating. If I needed to do so, I was prepared to use that ruse again. Luckily, you made me pregnant the first time."

All throughout her explanation, waves of relief fell across my mind. I had gone confronting my guilt as my mother's rapist to the knowledge that I had been manipulated by her. After her revelations, I began to feel twinges of anger because of her manipulation of me. This is until mother stood up.

Reaching for the bottom of her blouse, she pulled it up and over her head. For several seconds she stood there in the black laced bra and her skirt and with a slow, deliberate motion, unzipped her skirt. She hesitated for a moment and then allowed the skirt to fall to the floor, which she kicked to one side. Clothed only in her bra and black stockings, I was once again looking at my mother's sweet pussy right at my eye level.

She motioned for me to get up, and after I did, she laid down on the couch with one leg on the floor and the other draped across the back of the couch. In a sultry voice, she said "are you just going to stand there and keep your naked mother waiting?"

I wasted no time stripping off my clothes. As I pulled my underwear down, I felt my cock spring up after being pulled down by the elastic strap. As it did, my mother's eyes were locked on my hard cock. Reaching out, she lightly gripped my cock and pulled me forward as she sat up. Opening her mouth, she placed her lips on the tip as she simultaneously ran her tongue along the underside. As she reached the tip with her tongue, she eased forward to engulf my shaft. She had swallowed about half before pulling back and then swallowing the entire length. With my entire cock inside her mouth, I could feel the tip brushing against the edge of her throat. Pausing there, she looked up at me and did her best to grin at me.

12