My Tied Up Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then proceeded to slide my entire cock in and out of her mouth. Back and forth, mother's mouth formed a perfect seal as she used her tongue on the underside. I could feel the rising urge to cum, but mother had different plans. Pulling back, she looked up and wagged her finger at me. "No, no, no. I have a better place for your cum. But right now, why don't you return the favor?"

I wasted no time in dropping to my knees and burying my face into her gorgeous pussy. As I began to slowly lick her clit, mother responded by sliding her legs over my shoulders and grabbing the back of my head and grinding her pussy into my face. "That's it, baby", mother panted. "Make your mommie cum. Lick me more and more." Rotating her hips in time with the action of my tongue, I could tell she was going to cum any second. Within a minute, she squeezed her legs together and gripped my hair in her hand. "I'm cumming, baby, I'm cumming", she gasped. Her body convulsed a couple of times before collapsing back on the couch.

With my face at her pussy, I paused for a bit before standing and pulling her to her feet. "I want to fuck you from behind", I told her. I pulled her waist to rotate her to face the arm rest of the couch. She needed no other coaching. Placing her knee on the cushion and one on the floor, she leaned forward and grabbed the arm rest. I was ready to burst, but I wanted to bury my cock into mother's hot, wet pussy. I was about to guide my cock into her, but she reached behind and grabbed it instead. Rubbing it along her slit a couple of times, she eased my now-moistened cock in between the lips of her pussy. Using her hand, she urged me forward by pulling my cock toward her. Slowly, I pushed just the tip inside her before pushing further. The velvety feeling of mother's pussy was overwhelming, and I knew I was on the verge of cumming. Pushing my cock deep inside mother's pussy, I worked it back and forth a couple of times before I could no longer hold back. Holding her by the waist, I pushed as deep as I possible inside mother. Feeling like an electric charge running up my leg, I came over and over into mother's hungry pussy. It felt like my cum continued to flow into mother for an hour before I finally leaned forward to kiss mother's back.

After that session, we retired to the bedroom and continued into the night. I moved back in with mother so that I could help her during her pregnancy and beyond. Eight months later, mother gave birth to a baby girl, who we named Alice. Everyone in the family thinks that Alice's father is the product of a one-night stand, but mother and I know better. Mother and I are still together as a secret couple and plan to stay that way.

12