My Time as a Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah experiences more life as a woman.
2.7k words
4.73
17.6k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
671 Followers

Sarah is invited to stay the night with Phil. She is asked to spend more time as Sarah and must decide if Sarah is more than just a pleasant distraction. Part of this is based on some recent experience of mine.

I was still breathing hard from the climax I had just experienced. My legs were like jelly. Stay the night? Despite my exhaustion, I felt myself shiver at the thought. Spend the night with a man as a woman. Not just sex, but actually sleeping with him.

Most of the gurls I had spoken with told me that men lose interest fast after sex. it was a case of getting dressed quickly and out you go. I had always put this down to guilt.

"I'm not sure Phil. I don't know if you will like what you see in the morning."

"I understand Sarah. I'm a bit of a fright myself in the morning. I have had such a nice time tonight that I would just like to cuddle up to you and show my appreciation."

My heart melted for him. Is this what it was like to be a woman? Was I buying his line? He seemed genuine.

"I have no night clothes though Phil."

"You could wear that lovely slip as a nightgown and just keep your knickers on."

I really wanted to stay. Thoughts of how I would look in the morning rushed into my head. My facial hair did not grow fast. I would have to shave by mid-day though.

"Ok, Phil. If you insist."

"Oh, I do beautiful. I do."

I took my handbag upstairs and used the small amount of items I had to clean off the makeup that would smear. I left my eyes as they were. I sat on the toilet. My silky black slip around my waist and my knickers pulled down to my knees. I looked about the bathroom. Very expensive. Gold-plated taps. His house was huge. The bedroom and ensuite were as large as my entire flat.

I fished up and slipped into bed. I had slept in my wig before. Not the most comfortable experience, but it was a little chilly in the bedroom. I turned onto my side away from the bedroom door. A few moments later I felt Phil get in beside me. I held my breath. This was new to me. I could hear him slipping across the sheets towards me.

A hand touched my right arm then I felt his hard body behind mine. He bent his knees slightly and my smaller body was forced to conform.

I let out a sigh. This was so sensual. We were spooning. Through the two layers of silky nylon I was wearing I felt him hardening. His arm reached around further and my right nipple through the lace cup of my slip. God this felt so good. I was incredibly turned on. This must be how it feels for a wife going to bed with a randy husband.

I was tempted to reach back and stroke his member. I was still a little sore from earlier though. He seemed to sense my feelings.

"Don't worry about me, Sarah. I just trying to give you a nice wifey experience."

Did he seriously want me as his wife? I know his profile said that, but people put stuff like that to get gurls like me to have sex with them. I drifted off to sleep in his arms. I felt so safe and wanted. These were all new experiences for me. For the first time in years, I drifted off with a smile on my face.

I slept better than I had for ages. I woke once in a panic and wondered who was holding me. I felt a stiff object pressing between the cheeks of my bottom and remembered where I was. I didn't move. I was enjoying the feeling of companionship. I drifted back off to sleep.

"Sarah. Sarah. I have brought you a coffee. Two sugars right?"

I blinked away the sleep from my eyes.

"I'm sorry Phil. I must look a right state."

I felt for my chin. I could just feel my stubble starting to appear. I could cover it but must get home and shave.

"If you want to shower everything you need is in the ensuite."

I saw a pink razor next to the sink. After I showered and shaved felt a little more feminine again. I dressed and smelt bacon frying and I walked down the stairs.

"Bacon and eggs OK"

The smell of coffee brewing and bacon frying are some of my favorites. He didn't need to ask me twice. He pulled out a chair for me to sit on. I could get used to this, I thought.

After some small talk as we ate his expression changed. I was sipping coffee from a mug and he reached across the table and touched my left hand.

"Sarah, would you consider staying with me until Monday night?"

My eyes were wide. I had never expected anything like this. He really seemed to want to spend time with me. Well, with Sarah.

"It's bank holiday weekend. You don't need to be at work until Tuesday."

I looked straight into his eyes. He really was different. The few men I had met had wanted me gone as soon as we had any form of sex. Guilt overtakes them I supposed. He looked earnest. His hand touched mine.

"I really would like you to."

"Why Phil. I need to know why. I'm just a stupid pervert that likes to crossdress and play at being a woman."

He sighed and looked at me as I took a sip of coffee.

"Well,, Sarah, there were two boiled eggs boiling in the saucepan. One said to the other, phew it's hot in here, I can't wait to get out. The other said you won't like that mate they bash your head in with a spoon. "

It was a playground joke that I heard growing up. It was absurd. I giggled stupidly. I heard his phone click.

"What are you doing?" I was worried that any pictures may be used to blackmail me.

"Look at your face, Sarah. Look at your smile. Even your eyes smile. I saw that last night when I gave you the rose. My heart went out to you. You are beautiful when you smile. I would love you to show me a picture of Steve with a smile like that."

I felt tears well up in my eyes. He was right. I looked so happy. I was never as happy as Steve. I just lived my life and existed. I had suspected there might be more than just the enjoyment of wearing women's clothes.

"Why though Phil? What are you getting out of this? Why help me?"

"Oh, you silly girl. You really don't know how nice you are, do you? I have never met Steve, but I know Sarah is a beautiful person. Most of us have enough trouble living our lives. We are too busy chasing more money, a bigger house, and a better car. We don't stop to think of others or even ourselves. Then often it is too late. I don't want you to make that mistake. Sarah deserves a chance."

It was true. All of it. I just lived between chances to be Sarah. That was why Steve worked and lived. Just so Sarah could emerge from time to time. My face cracked and the tears flowed.

I felt Phil pull me to my feet and hug me. I loved the feeling. I never hugged anyone. He kissed my cheeks and dabbed away my tears.

"Please love. Stay with me and see what your life could be."

What could I say?

"Yes. Thank you so much I would love to."

After I tidied myself up we drove to my flat. I just didn't care who saw me. I normally only go out at night, but he filled me with such confidence I walked up the stairs and packed a small suitcase without a care.

Soon we were headed back to his house. The enormity of what I had just done and what I was about to do hit me. I started to shake.

"Are you OK Sarah?"

"Sorry, Phil. I just walked outside in broad daylight. I never do that. I am scared of being read."

"All you have to do is smile. No one will see anything except those eyes. Honestly, most people are too wrapped up in their lives to figure out if you may or may not be a woman. How much do you look at women you pass in the street?"

He was right. You only look if they stand out. Very tall, fat, too much makeup. Ordinary-looking women did not attract attention. I had always tried to look ordinary.

When we got back to his house I showered and changed my underwear and dress. I wore flesh-colored stockings and a polka-dot house dress. Even though I enjoyed heels I wore flat ballet shoes to keep my height down to 5ft 9 inches. Not too tall for the average woman.

When I came downstairs Phll closed his laptop.

"You up for a trip?"

"What? Where?"

"Just to the coast. I have booked us a room for the night at a hotel in Essex. We will be back tomorrow. Just go and pack for an overnight stay."

This was happening so fast. It was 3 p.m. It would be nearly dark when we got there. This was all new to me. I was thrilled in so many ways. A man was taking charge of me. Just like the old films I watched where women lived a more traditional life. This had been a fantasy of mine for so long. It seemed unreal to be living it.

When we went to his car, he opened the door for me as he had done every time. Such a gentleman. We chatted about our lives as he drove the 80 miles to the hotel.

"There it is. Right next to the roundabout," he said.

I knew the place. It was near a fishing lake I had been to a few years before. We drove passed it.

"Phil, where are you taking me?"

I trusted him. I was curious, not worried.

"You'll see."

Twenty minutes later we pulled up at the seafront at Walton on the Naze. I had visited and holidayed here as a child.

"Fancy a stroll?"

My heart pounded. I so wanted to. I wanted to walk hand with a man along the seafront. I wanted to be like the women I saw walking past the car window. I was still scared.

"I will be with you. Don't worry, everything will be fine. You're safe with me."

He helped me out of the car and I got my coat and handbag from the back seat. The next thing I knew we were walking toward the pier hand in hand. I felt the wind blowing up my skirt and around the bare flesh at my stocking tops. This all reminded me that I was a woman walking along the seafront with her man. I was just another woman with her man.

I felt such a rush of happiness I squeezed Phil's hand. He stopped and looked at me.

"There's that smile again."

We passed men, women, and couples. I never got a second glance. My confidence soared. A few moments later I realized I needed the toilet. I whispered to Phil and he pointed to the ladies across the road. I had no choice.

As I climbed the stairs I remembered that I always wondered what they were like inside. I passed a woman washing her hands who ignored me as I entered the stall. There was not enough room to swing a cat. I sat to do my business and was soon washing my hands and descending the stairs.

I smiled a Phil.

"Another first."

We walked up to the cliff above the pier and then back to a shelter by the beach. We sat holding hands and watched the sky darken. Phil put his arm around me and drew me in.

"You probably don't realize it, but you have been beaming since we got out of the car."

He was right. I was on cloud nine. This felt so right. I was happier than I had been in years.

He pulled my face close and locked his mouth on mine. His tongue probed and I did not resist. This was like a romance novel and I was the one being romanced.

Phil went off and got some fish and chips and we shared the meal as the air cooled. Warm chips out of the paper and a cool sea breeze are a wonderful combination.

I walked back to his car in a daze. I wanted this to be my life.

Back at the hotel, we signed in and as I walked away I realized that the young man on reception did not raise an eyebrow at me. I seemed to be passing without any problem. I was a woman in the eyes of the world.

I washed and changed into a black baby doll night dress with matching French knickers. Phil came out of the bathroom and wolf-whistled when he saw me. Another first. As he walked to the bed I slid off onto my knees.

"Sarah, you don't..."

"Shuush Phil"

I pulled down his boxers and his cock sprang out. It twitched and bounced in the cool air. That's for me I thought. Just seeing me has made him hard. I felt like I had a strange superpower. I started licking the underside of the shaft and heard him groan. My tongue swirled around the tip teasing him for a few moments he sighed as I engulfed him.

I had done this before somewhat mechanically, but I really wanted to please this man. He had been so nice to me. I just wanted to repay him in some small way.

After a few minutes of running my finger down the side of his shaft and using my pink polished nails on his balls, he began to get even harder. He was fit to unload. Just before he did he pulled away. I looked up disappointed. What had I done wrong?

"Please join me on the bed," he said.

I lay on my back and Phil pulled my small shaft from the loose lacy leg hole of my knickers. I felt him suck my whole member into his mouth. I was in heaven. I had forgotten how nice that felt. I writhed in the bed. My silky lingerie slid over my sensitive skin. He hang reached up an squeezed my right nipple.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned.

I felt a lube-covered finger enter my backside and I squealed. I knew what was coming and I wanted it more than anything.

Phil spread my legs, lifting them high and wide. I saw my painted toes through the stockings disappear over his shoulders. I felt the back of my knickers being pulled down. Then the probing tip of his cock sought entrance. I wiggled until it found its mark and Phil slid inside of me.

This wasn't like before. I wanted this so much. I wanted us to be joined. I pushed back against him. It hurt a little, but it was a good hurt. It meant we were one. He waited for me to become accustomed to him. His hand found my cock inside my silky drawers. He rubbed the fabric against my semi-stiff shaft. I squeezed his cock inside me. He took that as a signal and started to pump into me.

I was in heaven. The feel of him inside of me and the slippery silk against my cock was too much. He squeezed my nipple with his free hand and I exploded inside my knickers. My backside spasmed as I pumped my weak fluid inside my undies. This made him piston into me even faster. I felt him tense and then release inside of me.

As he collapsed on top of me I wrapped my nylon-covered legs about his. trapping him.

His breath has ragged in my ear. I felt so satisfied. He whispered into my ear.

"You're mine now Sarah. I am never letting you go."

leeanna19
leeanna19
671 Followers