All Comments on 'My Time as a Wife Ch. 02'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony19658 months ago

Beautiful story.

curricdcurricd8 months ago

I enjoyed this story very much. This story tells how a how we I'd like to be treated and accepted.

leeanna19leeanna198 months agoAuthor

I have had a couple of men on contact sites want me as a full-time CD as a girlfriend/wife. I'm married, but if I were not, I would be tempted.

I am going away for a few days and playing girlfriend soon.

xDarkAngel0xDarkAngel08 months ago

Amazing story. i hope its true love between them. more please. luv Chloe.

leeanna19leeanna197 months agoAuthor

Some of this has happened to me recently. I met with a guy who took me for a walk on the seafront. The sea breeze swirled up my skirt as we walked holding hands. He came back with me and we spent the night.

He wants us to meet again and wants me to go out in daylight. I am wary of being "read" though,

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies7 months ago

How you described Steve/Sarah is a lot like ME! You wrote, ["You really don't know how nice you are, do you? I have never met Steve, but I know Sarah is a beautiful person. Most of us have enough trouble living our lives. We are too busy chasing more money, a bigger house, and a better car. We don't stop to think of others or even ourselves. Then often it is too late. I don't want you to make that mistake. Sarah deserves a chance." It was true. All of it. I just lived between chances to be Sarah. That was why Steve worked and lived. Just so Sarah could emerge from time to time. My face cracked and the tears flowed.]

The moment back in the Hotel where you two became one.... that would have been enough for ME to say yes!

I SO MUCH want Michelle, or whatever my girls name would be, to have a chance!

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton7 months ago

Oh my god... Leeanna this story is moving along so wonderfully... of course, I love it... So romantic, so sensual, and all those little things girls like us fear when we are with a man. I hope you are living your best life, you look incredible in your picture here and on BC, muah... Thank you for writing a perfect fantasy for us wife-wannabes...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautiful, moving, sensuous, touching, inspiring, and down right sexy. What more could anyone want?

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curious4 months ago

Interesting series - five stars!

The first paragraph should be set apart as not part of the story itself, as 'Author's Note(s)', maybe with some spaces and then triple asterisks: ***

Does Steve / Sarah have multiple personalities, or this one person adjusting to a new role and life? Seems like the latter, but some ambiguity.

Good work!

leeanna19leeanna194 months agoAuthor

This is the continuation of Winning Life's Lottery, I should have made that clearer. Steve/Sarah is the same character in Winning Life's Lottery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES