My Time as an Escort Pt. 01

Story Info
My husband suggests I become an Escort.
3.9k words
4.1
13k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was good, I had as much cock as I wanted. I was now aged 35, still working in London as a PA to a partner in an advertising company.

Derek, my husband was a Partner in an international consultancy company and travelling all over the world.

I was getting touched up commuting to London from our home in St. Albans and my bosses fucked me on a regular basis. I had the squash club guys as well and I was treated as a regular at a few dogging sites.

But I was bored, I was still attractive, slim and tall, nice tits and bum, but I felt I it was a bit boring. I know I shouldn't as we were very lucky.

D was home for the weekend and we had just fucked like a couple of teenagers. He was telling me about some secretary he was fucking as I was sucking his cum covered cock clean.

I was telling him how I felt when he suggested that I should try something new.

"Like what?"

"How about becoming an Escort."

"Do you mean a whore, a prostitute?"

"No, nothing like that. A proper Escort, high class. You can choose whatever you want to do."

That made me think, I had met a few escorts through work, sometimes used by the partners or by potential customers. They were usually glamorous and young.

"Don't you think I'm a bit old for that?" I asked D.

"Of course not, you are in your prime. Why don't we go out tonight, get dressed up a bit and see what some of the guys think. We could go to a club or the golf club. See what they say."

Mmmm I thought as I swung my leg over him and started riding his cock. He was smiling as we fucked.

Later I got dressed, half cup bra, stockings and suspenders and a nice dress he had bought me. It was red, a vee shaped neck that went just below my black bra. It was split up the side showing my stocking tops. A nice pair of black high heeled shoes.

I was careful with the make up, not overdone. Pink lipstick, not red, and easy on the mascara.

I paraded in front of the mirror, not bad I thought.

D nodded his approval as I leaned forward giving him a look down my dress.

"Well I would hire you."

We decided to go to the golf club for dinner and then on to a night club. At the golf club a few of the guys he played with were still drinking at the bar after their round. We joined them and I got some nice comments as D told them I was thinking of becoming an Escort.

"Does that mean your going to start charging us?" Nick said as he was rubbing his hand on my ass.

"No don't be silly, you guys can fuck me whenever you want, no charge. I just feel like doing something different." I said as Nicks fingers slipped up inside my cunt. I opened my legs a bit.

Tom had put his hand inside the front of my dress and had pulled one of my tits fully out of my bra. I leaned back against the bar as they played with me.

Tom was squeezing my nipple and I could feel myself getting wetter.

"Keep that up guys and I will soon be fucking cumming."

"We know Anna, that's what we love about you, you just love it." Nick said as he finger fucked me. I orgasmed at the bar as D and the others watched.

"Come on lets go before I let them all fuck me here in the bar, we will eat at the club instead." I said to D.

I used some tissues in the car to dry between my legs as D drove to the night club. It was early but it meant we could eat quietly before the music started.

We had a lovely meal and a bottle of wine.

We talked about me becoming an Escort which turned us both on.

We were dancing and he had his hands on my ass, his cock was hard against my stomach. I felt him pulling the back of my dress up. My bare cheeks were soon showing.

"Stop it D, guys are watching."

"Your my fucking Escort, you will do what I want." He said.

I laughed as he squeezed my bare ass. The music stopped and we returned to our table. I was having a drink as one of the guys watching us approached.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked.

I looked at D, he smiled, so I got up.

He soon had me held tight, I could feel his cock pushing into me

His hands were on my ass, slowly pulling my dress up. I noticed he had me so his mates could see my dress being pulled up.

I played along, pulling his hands up to my waist, he went straight back to my ass. He was really grinding his cock into me as his hands went under my dress feeling my bare ass.

"No knickers then?"

"No they get in the way," I replied.

I felt like enjoying myself as my arms went around his neck.

"I'm an Escort with my client over there." I said, nodding towards D.

"You mean you charge?"

"Yes of course."

By now he was giving my ass a good feel with one hand, the other was lifting my dress so his mates could see.

"How much?" He asked.

"50 pounds for a blow job, 100 for a fuck." I just said it never thinking he would agree.

"OK, blow job it is then."

I smiled and winked at D as I led the guy outside, I noticed he put his thumb up to his mates.

I held my hand out as he counted out 50 pounds. I put it inside my bra thinking this must what whores do.

I undid his belt and pulled his zip down. I reached in and pulled his cock out, it was a good 7 inches long.

I bent over and licked it, he already had some pre cum leaking out. I stroked it and his balls. My lips closed over it's head, I started to suck it.

He put his hands on my shoulders pushing me down.

"On your fucking knees bitch, I want a proper blow job."

Bollocks, I didn't want to get my dress or my knees dirty but I had no choice. I pulled my dress up and knelt down gently.

"That's it, now fucking suck it."

Well I was pretending to be a whore so I went to town on his cock. I took his balls in my mouth, then his cock down my throat. I grabbed his ass pulling his cock as deep as I could. He was loving it.

"Fuck yes, that's it cunt, suck me dry you fucking whore. I want my moneys worth. Swallow my load bitch. Oh fuck here it comes."

He shot his load in my mouth, stream after stream of his cum filled my mouth. I just kept swallowing it as he grabbed my head, face fucking me. I squeezed his balls as he came.

I looked up at him, opening my mouth full of his sperm. I showed him his cum as I let him watch me as I swallowed it.

"Enjoy that?"

I was licking his cock clean as a cheer went up. I looked around and his mates were cheering as I got up off my knees. They had watched.

I smiled as I straightened my dress and walked back inside the club to D.

"How many?" He asked.

"Only one, but look at this."

I reached in my bra, pulling out the money.

"I charged him." I grinned.

"Now I'm a proper Escort."

We had a few more dances and headed home.

The next day, using what I had learnt from the advertising agency I worked for, I placed a few discreet ads in some magazines, specifying when I would be available to answer the phone. No mobiles in those days!

Nothing much happened for a few weeks. I got a few heavy breathing calls, some guys obviously tossing themselves off as they talked to me.

A few sensible ones but they were looking for a younger girl.

Then Thursday evening a guy called John rang. He sounded very nice, asked me to describe myself, which I did. He went quiet when I said I was 35.

He then said that he had been let down by an Escort agency and he needed a plus one for his companys party this weekend.

He explained that I would be expected to entertain a few clients and prospective customers.

I replied that I would be happy with that and I could make this weekend.

Then he asked what I charged, I had no idea.

I said I would leave that up to him!

We finally agreed to meet Friday lunchtime in a bar in London. I packed a bag with some revealing dresses, blouses, skirts and sexy underwear.

D called that evening so I told him I would be away the weekend on Escort duty. He just said enjoy yourself.

At work on Friday morning I asked Dan, my boss, if I could have the afternoon off. He had to agree as he was fucking me from behind over his desk as I asked him.

He smiled when I told him why, saying he wanted to hear all about it on Monday.

I left at midday to meet a guy called John, in a bar in London with my suitcase, someone I had never met. Sounds silly but my cunt was throbbing already. I was wearing my work suit with a sheer blouse. I had undone the top few buttons so my cleavage showed. It was dark grey, my skirt reached halfway down my thighs. My bra was see through so my nipples showed if you looked closely.

I actually felt excited, like going on a date. I arrived a few minutes late, John had said he would sitting at the far end of the bar, brown hair and a nice smile, he said.

As I walked in I could see him straightaway, he looked normal, thank god.

I walked past other customers, mostly business types, many with, I guessed their secretaries.

John stood up as I approached and smiled as I introduced myself. He gave me a kiss on my cheek as I sat next to him on a bar stool. I noticed he glanced at my legs as I climbed onto the stool, my skirt lifted a bit showing my stocking tops. He smiled.

We made small talk before the talk turned to why he needed an Escort and what would be expected of me. I listened as he explained that I would be entertaining some clients and potential clients.

It all sounded perfectly normal to me and I agreed as I drank my wine.

"Are you happy with me then John," meaning how I looked and my age.

"Very, you look a lot younger and, may I say, sexy."

"Thank you John."

"Now about your fee, what do you charge?"

So I then explained this was my first job and I had no intention of charging. I told him I just loved sex.

"Are you sure, most Escorts would charge a lot for a weekend, and extra for anal sex or double penetration."

Just hearing John talk about various sex acts was having an effect on me. I could feel my nipples getting hard, and my cunt was juicy.

I saw John looking at my nipple which were cleary showing through my flimsy bra and blouse.

"Do you have any restrictions on what you do Anna?"

"None that I can think of."

John smiled, "in that case lets go and get you some action."

We walked to where John had parked his car and headed out of London. He told me it was being run in a hotel near High Wycombe, so not too far.

As we drove my skirt had ridden up a bit.

"Stockings then," said John.

"Of course."

"Any knickers?"

"Do you want to see?"

"If you don't mind Anna."

I lifted my bum up and pulled my skirt right up. I leaned back and opened my legs. My knickers hardly covered my bush.

"Oh, full bush, lovely. Most girls are shaved in this line of work. Personally I prefer a full bush."

I smiled at him as I pulled them down and off giving him a full view of my hairy cunt.

"Fucking hell Anna, you better stop before I have an accident."

I stayed teasing him as we drove. At the hotel it was quickly through reception and into his room. He was undressing me as I fumbled with his belt.

I could see his cock was rock hard. He went to get a condom.

"I prefer bare back John." It wasn't long before I was on my back, legs spread as John fucked me.

He had a nice cock, about 6/7 inches long, and he knew what to do with it. He soon made me cum, I was pushing my hips up to meet his thrusts. He pulled my legs up and pushed them back over my head. I felt the full force of his cock deep inside me.

"Oh god, fuck me, fuck me hard, cum in me John please."

His spunk soon filled my greedy cunt. I used my muscles to squeeze every drop of his load into me.

He let go my legs and collapsed on to me. I automatically kissed him, wrapping my arms around him as his cock slid out my cunt.

I rolled him over and soon had his cock in my mouth, licking it all over. I took his balls in my mouth as well as he watched me.

"Will I do then?"

"Fuck yes, your cunt was amazing, tight and powerful, don't stop down there either."

I felt his cock start to stiffen up in my mouth. John pulled my hips over him and was soon fingering me.

I love sucking cock and consider myself an expert. I used every trick I had learned on his cock. It was soon rock hard. I was stroking it, sucking it, holding his balls.

"Don't fucking stop Anna, suck me off."

I heard him groan as I slipped one finger up his ass. He had stopped fingering me and was pushing my head down on his cock.

I felt his balls tighten and waited for him to explode in my mouth.

"Aarrgh, oh fuck, fuck take it Anna."

I had his cock down my throat, his warm cum gushed out, I just swallowed as stream after stream shot down my throat. I just kept sucking as his hips thrust his cock as deep as he could.

He let go my head and I moved, looking up at him. I smiled as I licked his cock all over.

"Fuck that's a first for an Escort, normally they rush to the toilet and spit it out."

"Told you, I love sex and especially sucking and swallowing."

We then just lay in bed for a while, I had a cigarette which John didn't mind.

"One of my vices." I laughed.

I then went to the toilet, as I was sitting there John just walked in and got in the shower. I finished peeing and climbed in beside him.

We soon had soap suds all over each other. He was rubbing my breasts, fingering me.

I was rubbing his ass and cock.

I put my hand between his legs and inserted a finger up his bum, he stopped playing with my tits and we faced each other. He kissed me as his hands went on my ass. He grinned at me as I felt one, then two fingers push in my ass.

I groaned, turned around and leant against the shower wall, pushing my bum up and out. The water was running over as I felt his cock push at my anus.

"Want it?"

"Oh yes, fuck my ass John, and hard as you like."

"Dirty bitch." He said as he just soaped up his cock and roughly just pushed it straight up my asshole in one thrust.

The initial pain made me cry out. He stopped but I pushed my ass back. He got the message, grabbed my hips and fucked my ass as hard as he could.

The pain gave way to pleasure and I was soon cumming. I was rubbing my clit and just kept on cummming as John filled my rear passage with cum. His cock pulled out and I just turned, went down on my knees and took his cock straight into my mouth.

I could feel my juices running out of cunt, his cum dribbling out of my ass as John watched in amazement as I licked his cock and balls all over.

"Ass to mouth as well, another first for an Escort. Is there anything you won't do?"

I just smiled as we finished our showers, John watched as I used my attachment on the shower to rinse both my holes out.

We laid on the bed and John ordered some coffee and pastries from room service.

I was unpacking my suitcase showing John my sexy underwear and dresses I had brought with me. He particularly like my red vee necked one. It was open down to my belly button giving a great view of my tits if I bent over or twisted my body. It was also split up the side to my hips. It was just short of knee length but fell open when I sat down.

I was parading in my high heels, a quarter cup black bra and g- string, called a thong nowadays. My bush was totally visible as it rode up between my cunt lips.

Then there was a knock on the door, our coffee and pastries had arrived.

"Go on, answer it."

"Naughty boy." I said as I wiggled my ass and strolled over opening the door.

The waiter just stared at me as he brought the tea trolley in. He then saw John was naked on the bed.

"Sorry if I interrupted anything sir."

"No your alright, we just finished!"

His eyes never left my body as I continued parading around.

"Do you like her outfit, what there is of it?" John asked.

I guess he was in his early twenties and judging by the bulge in his trousers, quite well hung.

"Why don't you tip him Anna," John said.

I reached out and felt his cock through his trousers, I pulled his zip down and pulled his cock out. He sas well hung, a good nine inches. He never said a word as I stroked his cock. I knelt down and started sucking on his cock.

Oh fuck, I heard as I realised he wasn't going to last long. His hips started moving as I let him shove his cock right down my throat.

"Aarrgh I going to cum," he shouted attempting to pull his cock out of my mouth. I grabbed the base of his cock and kept on sucking. He exploded in my mouth, load after load of his warm spunk filled my mouth.

I could see John watching as I made sure every drop stayed in my mouth.

I squeezed his balls as I took every last drop of his cum.

He quickly zipped his trousers up and backed out of our room.

I showed John my mouth, full of his cum, before I swallowed it.

"I like some cream with my pastries," I said picking one up and putting it in my mouth, biting on it.

"I actually meant give him some money." John laughed.

We sat there eating and John asked if I would wear the red dress that evening as he was sure his clients would love it.

Just then, there was another knock on the door, I grinned as I just walked over and opened it.

"Do you want another tip," I was saying before I realised the guy stood there was much older, very smart.

He grinned as he looked me up and down.

"Any good is she John?"

"One of the best Peter, come on in."

Peter, I soon found out was Johns boss and owned the company.

I smiled and went and sat on the bed with my coffee as the two of them talked. It was strange as John was bollock naked and Peter in his suit.

I could hear John explaining how he had come across me after problems with their normal escort agency.

"Well she looks the part, but is she any good?"

John looked at me as he replied, "I think she is better than any girl we have ever hired. She will do anything, you want and more,and bare backed, she is sex mad. Sorry Anna."

"That's okay, I take it as a compliment."

I pulled my g-string down and laid back on the bed, spreading my legs. I pulled my tits out of my bra. I pulled my cunt open, " you can try the goods if you want to Peter."

"Get on your fucking knees on the side of the bed."

Charming I thought as I did as I was told. Peter was soon stripped and had his cock between my legs.

I could feel him stroking it as he rubbed it between my cunt lips. I was determined to give him a good fuck so I squeezed my pelvic muscles making it harder for him to get his cock inside me.

I han my knees on the side of the bed giving him the perfect height to fuck me. He pushed the head of his cock inside my cunt lips. I kept squeezing my cunt as he put his hands around my hips, pulling me back onto his cock.

"Fuck she's tight."

"I know, but wait until you get your cock up inside her, she can play tunes with her cunt." John said.

I relaxed my cunt, his cock went right in, his balls banging on my ass. I started squeezing his cock.

"Fuck it's like her cunt is sucking me off, oh god I think I'm fucking cummming already."

He spurted his cum inside me and I could feel it sliding out. I had not cum but I quickly turned around and started sucking on his cock. I had my hand on my clit, rubbing myself off as I licked him clean all over.

I leant back against the bed and let them watch as I brought myself off. I orgasmed and sucked on my juicy fingers.

"How much is she charging?" Peter asked.

"Nothing, it's Anna's first time as an Escort and is leaving it up to us." John replied as Peter pulled his trousers up.

Peter looked at me, "well it's nice to meet you Anna and I'm sure our guests will enjoy you," ass he walked out.

I saw John looking at his watch, " I think we had better get ready Anna."

I had a quick shower and did my make up. I asked John if he wanted me to wear my underwear or not.

"Lets see please Anna.

So I put my quarter cup bra and g-string on. Then my red dress, as requested.

"Well, with or without."

12