All Comments on 'My Time as an Escort Pt. 01'

by Annalovesit

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
FantasyballerFantasyballer8 months ago

Like a well oiled sex machine, mmmmmm. Those customers must have thought they won the lottery. Fun and sexy story…cock alert! Cock alert! Looking forward to Pt. 2!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

50 pounds for a blow job and 100 for sex. Thats one of the cheapest whores around. If you're going to charge, especially after having been giving it away the price should have been 500 and a 1000; especially for a high-class PA. Maybe then the money could be donated to charity or the Invictus games.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can you say STD or worse?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why would a cunt whore like this be married? And why would any sane man want to be married to a fucked up cunt bitch like this?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Part 2 coming? Why? Wasn't this bad enough?

JBEdwardsJBEdwards8 months ago

What a great first part! I have to love your honesty. I guess it was long before the Internet so I suppose it was not obvious what the going rate was for a call girl back then. I'm sure you blew the men's minds (and not just their cocks) with your submissive willingness to do "anything." My goodness, Anna, your recountings never cease to amaze (and titillate) me. Five stars, and it's not even close. I can't wait for part two! ~~JB

IveBignuttsIveBignutts8 months ago

Loved your story Anna and now waiting for the next part. I hope you will add many more chapters and tell us different things or events that happened during your years as an escort. It would be interesting to follow. Wink

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's amazing how many fetish stories are written by people who aren't smart enough to find the Fetish category. Things that make you go hmmmm...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another fantasy coming from the world of Femdom Wonderland, where all men are either brainless monkeys or brainless studs.

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic8 months ago

Very nice, but I would have named a price or at least asked John how much he would be willing to pay. Anna could put any escort service out of business by freely offering what others would charge dearly for.

WOLFMAN69INWOLFMAN69IN8 months ago

I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LUV TO HAVE A WIFE LIKE HER!!!!! I WOULD LUV & CHERISH HER EVERY DAY! THE ONLY THING I WOULD DO DIFFERENT IS I WOULD WANT TO WATCH & RECORD IT ALL!!!!!!!!!

james1801james18017 months ago

So many disparaging comments below, from the brave anonymous. If you can do better, get on with it, and use a name? 🤦

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story, the difficult to believe that this intelligent woman didn't have enough common sense to ask the man how much he'd pay and then add 100£. Similarly, when joking earlier with her friends/acquaintances, her prices were too low - even for a 1990 timeframe.

Some responses to other comments"

1) Yes, she is a slut, duh. Women who are not sluts do not become escorts. Ana is not making a desperate choice because she is starving. She is doing it for fun.

2) Those terrified of STDs need to learn to Google. According to the CDC, the chance of infection when having one time sex with a partner KNOWN to be infected is less than 10%. Limiting sex to healthy partners reduces risk to less than 1%.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If every English husband a sissy wimp cuck? It seems like every British author paints men as weak and pathetic. What a joke.

Bogey3Bogey33 months ago

5 stars! You saying that this is a true experience makes it so fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnalovesit@Annalovesit
I seem to be having trouble with my emails, I apologize if I don't get back to anyone who has messaged me. Please keep trying. Hi, my story relating to when I took a train of Cocks is is up for publication. My new pic is me wearing the dress that day. All my stories are base...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES