My Time had Come

Story Info
That’s for me to know. and for you to wonder.
10.8k words
3.35
19.4k
25
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you read my story. It's about a cheating wife try reading it. I borrowed a good part of the content from one of my favourite authors. Over 1600 words. Rewriting a good number of sections to suit my story as I went along. But have gone down a different route as you will see. I hope one of my favourite authors does not mind to much. I have read his story over and over again. It's great. And I will be back to it soon.

My time had come.

By loveofmyLife75.

Here I am once again sitting in a bar waiting for my three mates to turn up for a night on the town. The four of us had been mates since college. You could say we were like the three musketeers 'All for one, and one for all, but we were four.

+

Jane my wife I am not going to describe her. It will take over one or two thousand words to give her the justice she would need. From the top of her head to the souls of her feet. You will to make up your own mind what she looks like. We both like to dance but she was much better than I.

I can't believe that my life went to hell and back in the last four years. Let me start again we had two daughters both in their teens. They were the twin of their mother in every way apart for the colour of their hair. I didn't get a look in on both of them. The girls where looking after themselves and Jane was at a bit of a loss. She went to the gym every other day to keep in shape. And what a shape she was. Jane was a professional secretary sorry its now called a PA personal assistant.

Jane and I was talking and she told me she wanted to go back to work. I was ok with it but said it wants to be local. Jane applied for a few jobs and one day she received a letter inviting her for an interview. It was in a big engineering firm on the trading estate ten minutes from home. She dressed for the job in a smart business suit. The job was offered to her there and then.

+

Sorry my name is David Woods. I am the same height as Jane and on the lean side. I eat well but never seem to put weight on. I had been eleven stone all my life wet through.

When I was at school, I had no interest in sports. The only sport I liked was swimming and was pretty good at it. I joined the swimming team. I also joined the chess club. I liked walking and hiking. Dad had a rifle locked away. He let me hold it when he was cleaning it.

He taught me how to shoot on a local farm killing rabbit's poor things. I never managed to shot one. Dad's rifle had telescopic sights fitted zero in for dad. I wanted to shoot as good as him so he bought a second pair of telescopic sights for me.

It took me weeks to zero the gun in for myself but it was heavy for me. But I was able three-inch target at one hundred yards. I wanted my own high-powered rifle and shoot at twice that distance.

It was my birthday in December close to Christmas day. Dad asked me what I would like for my birthday present and my Christmas present. He already knew the answer.

"Dad a rifle like yours. I want to shoot as good as you, "I said to him.

"David it will have to be for your birthday and Christmas present all rolled into one," He said to me.

Dad bought me a rifle and the sights I used on Dad's gun went on mine. I joined a shooting Club and Dad helped me zero the rifle in. Shooting on the floor. I was hitting the outside and inside the bull's eye with every shot. I was becoming what they say in the Army I was a marksman. I now had to perfect shooting standing up. Shooting at stationary and moving targets. The stationary targets were easy. But moving targets not so easy. But as time went on those poor rabbits didn't have a chance.

I went through collage two things happened to me. I meet Jane my future wife. And Tony a long-life friend to be. I did not know at the time we would go into business together. Jane and I liked the same things. Watching movies at home and in the cinema. She liked walking and hiking. Because I played chess, she wanted to understand it and play against me.

+

I was seeking work and I bumped into Tony. He also was looking for work. We called in a cafe and started to talk about setting up our own business. We had the same qualifications. We decide to ask our parents for a few grand to set it up. Both our parent matched each other we had ten grand.

We found premisses and we were in business splitting everything 50/50. We worked our sock off in the summer. Knowing only too well we were going to struggle for a bit. I never happed business was slow for a time and then it was booming.

Tony was out on site. I was holding the fort. He met a girl her name was Jane. They fell in love like me and Jane. I stood for him at his wedding. He stood for me when I married Jane.

My Mother and Father own a cabin up in Scotland the view was of loch ness. That was where I got the love of walking and hiking. I went out with Dad and we did some shooting as I was growing up. The best of it. Tony's family also had a cabin ten-mile from us. They used it every three or four years.

That's enough about me let's get back on track.

As I have said we had two daughters both in their teens. Sixteen to be exact. Growing up to be good looking women.

The engineering firm that Jane was working at. Had outlets all over the country. But were Jane based. That was headquarters. My daughters Christine and Jennifer were attending college. Jane hours were good and the pay was good. That first years was going along great. The kids were happy and Jane loved her job. Jane was in marketing i.e., sales. She had done one or two-day trips for the company on her own. By all accounts she had done a great job on her own. Her boss retired and a new marketing manager appointed.

His name was George Winters. He was a wizard at is job and was the spokesman for the company. Jane was working close with him. He could do no wrong. All I heard night in night out was George did this George did that. Christine and Jennifer sat there and listen how wonderful he was. He could not do a thing wrong. Time passed and Mr. Wonderful tales dropped off. Jane started to work late!

She was not working late she was dinning with him. Going to parties with him. But she was always home.

I spoke with Tony about Mr. Wonderful (George Winters.) He knew a lot of people who worked there. Two days later. Tony gave me the bad news. They were seen all over town while I was working my socks off. They went round town as though they were man and wife. Jane was not my wife any more we slept in the same bed that was as far as it went.

In the evening over dinner that was a rarity. Jane and I grew further away from each other. Needless to say, the girls followed their mother and they grew away from me.

Jane went on more and more business and sales trips. When she came home, she told the girls what they saw at night and on the business trips. And escort by the other business people seeing the sights. They were riveted to what Jane told them.

I might as well not be there. I was a none entity. Wallpaper dressing. All the time she worked there works parties where a get together for workmates and families. When I attended, Jane ignored me? I was the paymaster for the taxi there and back.

Before Mr. Wonderful (George Winters.) came along we had a normal happy family life. Eating out going to the movies. Weekend breaks at the cabin in Bonny Scotland walking and hiking the four of us. Because the girl was growing up so fast the cabin was a NO, NO, a thing from the past they had no time for it.

I was living like a monk. In the next two years Jane's trips away were more frequent and longer. Now and then, Jane took the girls with her. Well, I was never ever asking to go I was Mr. Nobody. I paid the bills and clothed the three of them.

When they came home. The girls invited there friend's round. Told them all about the trips and what a good time they had. I listen but never said a word.

After those two years I was getting fed up with it but I loved Jane. The girls were now eighteen and young women. Jane had told me about the Christmas party at her works. I was invited. And the girls were also. I thought that was a bit funny. But there it was. There was no way I wanted to go because most of the work's staff. Knew.

Mr. Wonderful (George Winters) and Jane where acting as though they were married. But they were long standing lovers and shown it off to all the staff.

I had to go for the girl's sake. And bear the humility while it was there. Life at home was bad enough but in public it was going to be twice as bad.

I bought three new dresses and was going in a tux. I hate the things. I did not suit them. I was a stuff shirt in one. The girls came down stairs they were fabulous to look at. If I didn't know they were my kids or not. I would have passed right by them. They looked that good. Jane came down she was a picture.

The place was buzzing when we got there. All the works staff and family members having a good old time.

Mr. Wonderful (George Winters) greeted the four of us as we entered the place. David glad you could make it tonight. My hand was lost in his big hand. He squeezes my hand and it hurt.

" Please let go you are squeezing a bit too hard for me, I said to him.

Jane like that I saw it in her eyes. The girls turn away at what I said. Then off they went to join the party.

We had been their minutes. I wanted to crawl in a hole somewhere. But I was there for the girls.

I got a light beer and found a corner to hide in. I watch my daughters going round the room having a good time. Jane was at Mr. Wonderful (George Winters) side where he went, she went. I poured my beer in the potted plant at my side and went on lemonade. I picked up an empty gin bottle on my way back to my table. Some of the staff tried to have a conversation with me. I answered yes and no they soon moved on.

I notice some of the big wigs they made comments to their friends. I did not hear what was said. But the way Mr. Wonderful (George Winters) and Jane were carrying on it was self-evident. I was able to control myself in tight situations and never lost my temper.

The girls were having a good time and Jane was also hanging on to Mr. Wonderful (George Winters) arm. They never separated even when they were on the dance floor.

In the last two or three hour the girls had not spent a minute with me. As for Jane she was only interested in Mr. Wonderful (George Winters). I might had been dead for all she cared.

A group of women where facing me. Looking at me from the other side of the room. They pointed to George Winters and Jane and started laughing. They saw me glaring at them and quickly looked away. That was it I had had enough humiliation for one night.

I had to walk past the dance floor and past Mr. Wonderful (George Winters) and Jane. He was caressing the small of her back. She had her hands round his neck and was about to kiss him right in front of everybody.

Mr. Wonderful (George Winters) he outweighed me at least by five stone and was full of muscle. And a good ten inches taller than me. I was pretty nippy on my feet and knew how to throw a punch or two. I tapped Mr. Wonderful (George Winters) on the shoulder he turned round. I hit him as hard as I could. I yelled out. My hand was hurting like hell. He hit me. That's all I could remember of the night.

I was in the back of an ambulance moaning my head off. I was alone in the ambulance. Then I was in accident and emergency being wheeled somewhere. They worked on me for a good hour or so. I was awake. The doctor wanted to tell me the extent of my injuries.

A fractured right arm and hand injuries. Three broken ribs with two cracked ones, my nose was broken, lost three teeth at the back. My jaw was wired shut. They though my jaw needed to be straightened. I could not speak and they thought my kidney was bruised. Mr. Wonderful (George Winters) had also kicked me in the testicles. There was a good chance. I had damaged blood vessels.

The doctor told me. I was in for two weeks. But I would have to spend at least two weeks in rehabilitation clinic. Or I could go home to recover If I wanted too. I pick the rehabilitation clinic asking to be booked in. After they had finished doing the test on me.

The following day Jane and the girls came to visit me. Jane was not pleased and the girls did not want to there. I was able to speak but it was difficult for me. I did not want to talk to her. I had had enough. More than enough.

"Well David you made a right show of yourself last night. What have you got to say for yourself, "Jane said to me?

I tried to mumble a few words and pointed to my wired-up jaw.

"David It was so embarrassing. The girls were so ashamed of you. We had to leave before the end of the party. The evening was ruined and for what? I should have known better. You should have stayed at home. I guarantee you nothing like this will happen again," Jane said.

How right she was and she didn't know it.

I laid there and looked at her. And said nothing.

Jane never asked me how I was feeling. Even though. I had two black eyes. Medical tape across my face putting my nose back in shape. My right arm in plaster in a sling. My chest wrapped up with Medical tape repairing my three broken ribs with two cracked ones. She knew. I could not talk. My jaw was wired up. And my testicles were aching because Mr. Wonderful (George Winters). Had kicked me in the testicles. They stayed about twenty minutes at best. They got up to leave. On their way out, Christine looked at me.

"Thanks for nothing you spoiled our night out Dad."

+

Tony made a welcome visit later that day. We chatted yes, I could talk and then he pulled out the local newspaper. I had made the front page.

George Winters. Spokesman for the company. He was a hero the paper said. He had fort of an abusive father and protected his wife from being hurt by him.

The story said. I attacked my wife while she was on the dance floor. George Winters was at the party last night. George Winters rushed to protect the man's wife from being hurt by him. Until the party officials could take me away. I was a long way from the truth. But that's what that people will believe. Because it was in the newspaper. I kept the newspaper I wanted it as a keep's sake to challenge Jane at a later date.

While Tony and I were talking I told him I was going to divorce Jane. I wanted to lose myself somewhere. So, she could not find me after I got out of rehabilitation clinic. But that was weeks away for now. We discussed the business. I asked Tony could I become a sleeping partner. Taking some money out to pay for my dental work and rehabilitation clinic cost. I told him I wanted to look all legal and above board. Tony offered me his cabin in Bonny Scotland. To get well. A nurse came in and through Tony out.

"I will get the papers drawn up for you to sign, "Tony said as he was leaving.

"Mr. Woods take this pill it will help you sleep tonight," The nurse said to me.

The following day it was test after test. Poked and prodded. The hospital staff moved on what they found. I was a bit sore. But it was all for the best to get me back on my feet.

Tony came back that night and he told me the legal papers would be ready tomorrow. I had found out much rehabilitation clinic was going to cost me. It was not on the National Health System. I told Tony I needed four grand to cover all the costs. I was still a partner and could take a lower salary because of the four grand. I had to use to pay for rehabilitation clinic. I should have asked Mum and dad for it. But I was a married man and had to stand on my own two feet.

The next day Tony came with the papers for me to sign. I was still a silent partner and still being paid.

After two weeks in hospital. Jane and my daughters Christine and Jennifer only visited me once. Nor phone to find out how I was doing. That told me everything about my loving family. I left and went into rehabilitation clinic for two weeks during that time. I went back to hospital and they unwired my jaw and fix my teeth in the first week in rehabilitation clinic. The three of them didn't even visit me while I was in rehabilitation clinic. As far as I was concerned, I had no family.

While I was in rehabilitation clinic. My chest by now was not causing me too much trouble my nose was still bent. I was able to think things out. I was out of rehabilitation clinic. Tony had found me a place to stay local. My first place to visit when I was out of rehabilitation clinic the bank. I change my account details a removed exactly half of what was in there. It was not much but that's all she was going to get from me. I went home and picked up my car while she was out. I went to a car dealer. Sold it to him and bought one of him with the money. Jane knew my registration. But not my new second-hand car. If she was going to track me down.

Tony had found out Jane and George Winters Mr. Wonderful. We're going on a five-day sales trip and my girls were going along. That gave me the chance to get my things from the house. But I needed some help. Tony helped me and a couple of his friends. As soon as they left. Tony pulled up with a van. Everything I wanted was loaded. I recovered all my private papers. My clothes still hanging in the wardrobe and inside the drawers my shoes packed. My toiletries went in a bag.

I looked at the mail box and there was the last bank statement. Right after I had changed my account. It was in a poor state. I went into the garage to my gun safe. Unlocked it and picked up my high-powered rifle. I had bought three barrels at the time when I purchased it. One for general shooting. One for competition shooting at my club and a spare barrel which was unused still in its wrapping. Last was my shells. They went with me including the gun safe. Last things that went in the van my tools. We went to the place where Tony had found for me to live. I had a few days to rest I had to get out of my mind. The house where I use to live with my so-called family.

Two days later Tony and Jane came to visit me. Jane could not believe what Jane had done to me over the last few years. She could not call her a friend any more she told me. Who could not blame her?

I spent my time doing the exercise the hospital and the rehabilitation clinic centre told me to do. My strength was returning to me. When Jane came back from her sales trip with Mr. Wonderful (George Winters). She looked round the house that was when the penny was going to drop. She read the bank statement that I had opened. She headed for where I use to work and barged in on Tony. There were no deposits from the company. She wanted to know why. Tony told her David had sold his half of the company to him and he was the sole owner. Tony shown her the legal document as proof. Jane stormed out of Tonys office. Shouting out she was going to seek legal advice and hire a lawyer to sort things out.

While I had been in hospital and my face was sore. I had grown a beard. I liked it so I let it grow and now I had long hair. A month had past and I was pretty fit. Eating food my mouth was no longer sore from the dental work. I looked completely different none of my friends would recognise me with a bent nose and a beard.

My hands were now ok and my fractured arm fixed. I wanted to shoot I needed the practice. There was a forest about ten miles away, I bought three dozen eggs to shoot at. I missed most of the time. I expected that. Then it all came together. I change the barrel for my competition one. The eggs fell one by one. I was running out of shells. I had to go to the shop and buy some more. I left that barrel on. I did the same thing for two solid weeks I never missed a single egg.

Tony had fixed me up with a credit card it belongs to the company. I was still doing all the exercises and eating well. It was time for my revenge. I went to the gun shop shown the man my ID. And bought a suppressor for my rifle.