My Time with a Blowjob Queen Ch. 05

Story Info
Samantha's friend joins us for a double blowjob.
5.2k words
4.75
25.6k
43

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers

Big thanks to ResJack for editing!

-----------

Despite my cock being overly drained the night before, living with Samantha had me accustomed to constant stimulation, and especially to our traditional 'alarm clock blowjob' every morning.

Matter of fact, this morning was the first morning since she moved in that Samantha didn't wake me up with a blowjob, and my penis simply did not understand. I tried to sleep in, but I was rock hard. It had been over a month of blowjobs on demand, and I was not eager to go back to not having every erection satisfied.

Samantha was already in the shower when I got up. I couldn't resist sneaking a peak and presenting her with my hard cock, hoping and asking for a sympathy blowjob which she swiftly rejected. I had to save it for tonight, it would be worth it, just needed to get there.

I decided to head to the gym, distract myself and work off some of my excess energy. It also wouldn't hurt my confidence tonight to get one last workout in. I'd already been getting myself into shape when Samantha and I started fooling around. Ever since we made plans with Dani to join us for a highly anticipated threesome, I'd kicked it up a notch.

Samantha wasn't really my type. On the surface at least. We had a great relationship and we're extremely sexually compatible, but even with the constant blowjobs and daily sex, I knew she wasn't the one for me long-term.

Dani on the other hand, I had a huge crush on. She was absolutely gorgeous; blonde, blue eyes, petite with incredible breasts, and a tight ass. Maybe it was because Samantha had my confidence at an all-time high, but I felt tonight might be my chance to spark something real with her.

It was hard to focus on anything other than the threesome. I spent a while at the gym and then did my best to take a nap after a cold shower. Samantha was out shopping, when she returned, I awoke to the sound of giggling.

"Honey, I'm home!" She jokingly shouted as she threw down her bags. I heard her say something more quietly to whoever she was with.

I rubbed my eyes and threw on a shirt. My cock was still raging hard, but I did my best to ignore it as I walked out to see Samantha and Dani chatting casually in the doorway.

"Hi." I looked at the time, it was early.

"Hi!" Samantha replied. "Dani met up with me to shop." She picked up a little pink bag and waved it in front of me. "We got something for tonight."

I chuckled. "Hi, Dani."

"Hey." She smiled awkwardly and held up a matching pink bag.

"Shall we pour some wine?" Samantha made her way to the kitchen. The wine was a great idea to help ease the tension.

I threw on some real clothes and joined them. Just seeing Dani made it impossible for my cock to soften. She looked incredible, her hair was down and there was light makeup around her already beautiful blue eyes. She wore a tight, white top that her breasts were absolutely exploding out of. It looked like they had even grown since I'd last seen her.

When I was finally dressed, I had to tuck it into my waistband to hide it from the girls as I went to join them. They were each on the loveseat and I took my place across from them in the big chair.

There was an elephant in the room. I couldn't get over it, I could feel it was difficult for Dani as well. Samantha could talk for hours, but when we finally had a moment of silence, Dani decided to be blunt about it.

"So, how's the sex been now that you're living together?"

I almost spit out my drink, Samantha just blushed and smirked before shooting me a loving glance. "Better than ever."

I smiled back.

"Do you agree?" Dani asked me.

I nodded. "Outside of today, it's been perfect."

Dani was confused. "What do you mean?"

Samantha rolled her eyes. "He's fine, he's just upset I didn't give him a blowie this morning."

Dani still looked confused.

Samantha continued. "He usually gets one every morning when he wakes up. We call it his 'alarm clock' but I skipped today so he wasn't worn out for tonight."

"Wow, every day?" Dani looked skeptically at her friend.

"And then some." Samantha nodded. "Ever since I moved in, it's been nonstop. He cums in my mouth at least five times every day."

Dani was taken aback. "Really?"

Samantha kept nodding. "We have sex too, but that's usually just nights."

Dani still looked shocked. "Every night?"

"More or less," Samantha answered as she sipped her wine. "Like I said, better than ever."

"Wow." Dani hadn't known what she was in for. Her eyes were wide open as she took a long sip of her wine.

Hearing Samantha talk so casually about our sex life had me even harder than before. Part of me felt like she was even bragging a little, sort of asserting dominance over her friend with her sexual availability.

"The issue isn't that I'm upset about not getting my dick sucked this morning." I chimed in. "It's that I've been rock hard all day. It's gotten used to a certain amount of attention, and it's getting almost painful."

"You poor thing." I could hear the sarcasm in Dani's voice. "You've been uncomfortable for a few hours because you might not get your dick sucked your customary thirty-five times this week?" She gave me a smirk as she took another sip.

Samantha laughed; we all did.

"I mean when you put it like that..." I didn't have a valid response.

Dani set down her wine and sat up. "Well," she slapped her hands on her knees, causing her boobs to jiggly perfectly. "I think we should get started then."

For the second time, I almost spit out my drink at Dani's bluntness.

She looked over to Samantha who was in the process of setting her glass down. "Shall we?"

I uncrossed my legs, revealing the tent in my shorts to the girls for the first time. Dani's eyes shot wide open, clearly impressed.

"You weren't kidding."

I shook my head.

"How should we begin?" Samantha asked.

"Well..." Dani stood up. "Clearly this man needs a blowjob." She smiled at her friend who smiled back before getting up herself.

I sat up myself, getting comfortable and giving the girls full access to my lap. My eyes were glued to Dani as they both made their way over. Her body was incredible, her abs looked tight, and her boobs were pushed up and jiggled with each step.

She kept her eyes locked on mine as she slowly crawled onto her knees in front of me. Samantha was right behind her, and soon both were side by side, one rubbing my legs as the other unzipped my fly.

"You want to go first?" Samantha reached in and pulled out my cock.

Dani bit her lip and nodded, her eyes were wide with desire and glued to my now exposed cock, Samantha grabbed the base and aimed it towards her friend.

Dani leaned in, giving me a great view down her shirt as she stuck out her tongue and gave a light lick to the underside of my tip. My cock immediately twitched in Samantha's hand.

"He liked that." She smiled up at me and began lightly rubbing up and down on my shaft.

Dani's face lit up. She was already in the process of doing it again, this time a longer lick, with more tongue and more pressure on the most sensitive part of my cock.

This time I made my cock twitch. The girls got a kick out of it, and Dani quickly gave it another lick. Which led to another twitch, another lick, and another, and another, and another. Faster and faster until she gave up and just put her mouth right over my tip and swirled her tongue back and forth along my glans.

My mouth was hanging open while I watched Samantha feeding my cock to her best friend. Dani closed her eyes and began twisting her mouth up and down the top half of my length, soaking me in her spit while Samantha continued lightly masturbating the bottom half.

I did my best to stay composed. Close my mouth and take a deep breath. My mind was roaring with excitement. It was happening! It was really happening!

Samantha smiled up at me, watching me squirm as someone else sucked my cock. Still, I couldn't help but sense she was going to bring her A-game when it was her turn. Make sure I didn't forget how incredibly talented she is with her mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" Dani let out a long moan into my cock as she began working a little faster. Her hands were on my legs while she drove her head up and down in my lap.

My cock was incredibly sensitive. I had been hard all day, and usually, I would've cum a few times by now. We had a long night ahead of us, but I knew I needed to hold back to try and impress Dani.

"How's it going, baby?" Samantha was still smirking up at me.

I nodded my head slowly. Dani didn't stop, but shifted her eyes towards mine, awaiting my answer. "Really fucking good."

Samantha's smile widened. "Good... You mind if I take a turn?"

Fuck. I could tell by the look in her eye that Samantha was going to give me everything she had. She'd sucked my cock hundreds of times now, she could tell I was struggling, but she wanted to one-up her friend and I knew I'd be powerless against her if she really wanted to make me cum.

"Of course," I replied as calmly as I could.

Dani slowed down her twisting. She straightened herself out and began to slowly drop her mouth lower down my shaft. Samantha held me still as her friend took more and more of my length, we both watched her intently as she brought her lips down to Samantha's hand, only gagging slightly before slowly pulling herself back up and giving a hard slurp to my tip until it finally popped free.

My cock was drenched in her spit, throbbing and red, standing tall as Samantha began lightly stroking it up and down.

"Not bad." She told her friend. "You almost had the whole thing."

Dani took a second to compose herself.

"Let me show you." Samantha leaned in closer to my cock. "I know what he likes."

Dani nodded. There was a hint of attitude in Samantha's voice, but we both chose to ignore it.

"Usually, I like to start slow, like you did, getting him nice and wet, slowly bobbing my head straight up and down while sucking pretty hard."

Samantha's hand stopped, she held my base steady as she did exactly what she had just described.

My hands clenched the arms of the chair, a long rush of pleasure coursed through my body. It was intense, but I knew I could hold it off as Samantha kept bobbing until she mercifully popped me out of her mouth and went back to lightly stroking.

"See how much more strongly he reacted to my mouth than he did to yours?"

"Mhm." Dani nodded but sounded a little wary of how her friend was speaking to her.

"And I didn't even twist like you needed to." She continued. "I just stayed straight up and down; I could always twist later if I needed to take it up a notch."

Dani kept nodding. She was doing a good job of ignoring Samantha's condescending tone while still listening to her every word.

"And usually..." Samantha paused. "Actually... yeah... take these off." She tugged on my shorts.

I stood up slowly, thankful for the quick break as my cock throbbed in front of me. Samantha tried to keep stroking it, but it was difficult for her as I tucked it away before pulling them down.

"You should always play with his balls too. Now that his shorts are out of the way, you can handle them while I suck his cock."

As I sat back down, Dani reached her hand over to massage my balls. She went a little rough, but it still felt good.

"Not so hard!" Samantha practically shouted at Dani.

"Sorry." Dani slowed her motions as Samantha reached for my cock again.

"No problem," I responded before Samantha could. "It felt good."

Dani smiled up at me, while Samantha gave me a harsh look.

"You're both doing great." I continued. "I'd love for you to suck it together."

Dani gave a slight nod before looking to her friend for approval. Samantha gave a wicked smile. "Of course." She replied before leaning in to give a long kiss to my tip.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned. "Good job, baby... Make room for Dani."

Despite the attitude, Samantha did what I said, scooching slightly over while sliding her lips over to the right side of my tip. Dani squeezed in so she could do the same thing to my left.

Samantha was lightly jerking my shaft while Dani was still handling my balls. They continued planting little kisses up and down the top half of my cock, eventually, Samantha stuck out her tongue and slid it all the way down to her hand and back up again, her brown eyes locked on mine the whole time.

"Oh yeah, baby... Just like that."

I brought a hand to the side of her head, caressing her brown hair while she did it again. Dani caught on to what her friend was doing and copied it perfectly.

"Mmmmm!" Samantha moaned as she got back up to my tip and slurped it back into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip, tracing my glans as she hummed into my cock.

"Mmmmm!" Dani started moaning as well as she continued dragging her tongue up and down my shaft.

I took a deep breath as I watched the ladies work. It was a beautiful sight, one blonde with blue eyes, the other brunette with brown, both filled with lust as they feasted on my cock.

"That's it, girls." My cock throbbed between them. It felt like it was getting even harder, practically begging for release as a long stream of precum leaked out of the slit down to the girl's tongues.

"Mmmm!" Dani reacted to the taste by licking straight up to the tip, getting as much precum as she could find. "Tastes good."

Once Dani pulled away, Samantha followed. "I know right?" She brought her hand up to jerk my entire length. "Lots of pineapple."

Dani nodded.

"How you feeling?" Samantha asked me. "Need a break?"

I nodded. "Yeah... Just for a minute."

She smiled. "No problem... I want to teach Dani some more of my tricks. I think she could use a little help."

I nodded. "She's doing just fine."

"Sure," Samantha responded as if Dani wasn't right next to her.

Dani stayed quiet, she brought her hands to massage my balls again, giving Samantha an opening to go back to her lesson.

"There are two types of blowjobs that he likes. Most of the time I'll just build him up as I showed you before until he's ready to cum, it usually takes about 5-10 minutes."

"Wow." Dani raised an eyebrow. "Only five minutes?"

Samantha nodded proudly. I got a feeling Dani was just trying to appease her.

"If I want, we go longer. That's the second kind, just a nice, easy blowjob. Really take things slow." She reached back to gently stroke my cock as she described our sensual blowjobs. "No hands, a lot of tongue, and I'll bring him right to the brink without letting him cum until he can't take it anymore."

Dani nodded as she followed along. Her hand slowed on my balls as well.

"Those can last as long as we want, usually I'll keep going for about an hour until the pleasure is too much for him."

"An hour?!" Dani was shocked, but Samantha just nodded proudly. "Wow... How do you know when he needs to cum?"

"He tells me," Samantha answered casually. "Usually I can tell, but if he really needs it, we have a code."

"What's that?"

Samantha both looked up at me to answer, my throbbing hard cock still in her hand.

"Make me cum, bitch."

Without hesitation, Samantha dove down and took me in her mouth, bobbing and jerking my cock in perfect synchrony with just the right amount of suction.

Dani froze, releasing my balls, shocked at the display of her best friend jumping into action at the simple command.

"AaaHHhHaahhahhhh!" I gasped at the rush of pleasure. Samantha's mouth was as incredible as always. I knew she'd have me cumming in no time, but I wasn't done. "Stop! Ssssstop!" I called out.

Just like that, she was done. She pulled herself completely off my cock, letting it swing freely while I took a moment to recover.

"Sorry." Samantha wiped her mouth. "I heard the command and couldn't help it."

"That's okay." I panted before taking another deep breath. "I just need another minute. Why don't you take your tops off?"

Dani bit her lip, trying to hold back her smile. She knew how incredible her tits were, especially compared to Samantha. This was her time to shine.

Samantha wasn't nearly as excited but was still a good sport. She lifted her arms over her head, allowing Dani to reach over and pull off her shirt up for her, revealing a cute black bralette.

"Mmmmm." I let out a low moan. Samantha had a decent body, she was a little bigger, but her curves were incredible. Even still, it was her ass that was the star. Her breasts were nice, but they didn't have anything on her thick, juicy bottom, and they definitely didn't have anything on Dani's.

Dani discarded the shirt before reaching back to pull off the bralette, exposing Samantha's breasts. Now it was her turn.

Dani sat up straight, sticking her chest out to make them appear even bigger. She looked directly into my eyes, giving a knowing smile as she put her hands over her head just like Samantha had. Samantha reached over to pull off the skintight top, but Dani's bust was so big that it took an extra effort before Samantha could lift it up and over her head.

As soon as she did, Samantha's eyes were locked on Dani's chest. "Woah."

I assume Samantha had seen her best friend's chest before, but it truly seemed like they had grown since we last saw her. Not only that, but Dani was wearing very sexy lingerie, and now that her top was gone, her tits looked even better than either of us could have imagined.

Samantha eventually snapped out of it and reached around Dani's back to undo the clasp, but she couldn't figure it out right away and it ended up taking a somewhat awkward minute.

"You got it?" Dani asked, suddenly sounding a little cocky.

"I got it," Samantha answered impatiently. "There's just... There's a lot of hooks back here?"

Dani laughed. "Sorry. I need the extra support." She winked at me as she reached back to unclip it herself.

Samantha let out a huff as Dani pulled herself out of her top. She kept her eyes on mine as her bare chest was finally revealed.

"Holy shit."

Samantha moved out of the way, leaving me face to face with two of the most perfect breasts I had ever seen. They somehow seemed bigger now that they were free, perky, and full, sitting high on Dani's chest. They were perfectly symmetrical, with slightly larger areolas and two tight little nipples pointing slightly upward from the exact center.

Seeing them side by side with Samantha's just wasn't fair. Seeing them side by side with anyone wasn't. They were even more perfect than I imagined, and I was absolutely mesmerized.

Dani was smiling from ear to ear. She let out a little chuckle, causing her breasts to jiggle perfectly.

Samantha couldn't take her eyes off of them either, but the expression on her face was not nearly as excited as mine. It was the epitome of breast envy.

"Holy shit," I repeated. "They're amazing."

"Thank you." Dani smiled proudly.

My cock was as hard as I'd ever seen it. I knew I needed to cum, but I couldn't take my eyes off Dani's chest. Samantha leaned in and began rubbing my thigh, bringing her face close to my cock to get my attention back.

"How you feeling, baby?" She asked softly. "Ready to cum?"

I nodded, still not looking away.

"That's good, baby." She closed her eyes, nudging her face into my cock. "You want to cum in my mouth like usual?'

I nodded again, even as Samantha opened her eyes and gave a long lick up my cock, all the way up from the base to the tip, it was like Dani's breasts had hypnotized me.

"Mmmmm." I let out a low moan.

"I'll take that as a yes." Samantha tried to force it. Looking back, I can't say I blame her.

"What should I do?" Dani asked.

"You can just sit back and watch." Samantha. "Maybe you'll learn something."

Dani scowled slightly. Samantha's tone had taken things too far.

"Come here," I spoke to Dani. "Come up near me."

nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers
12