My Time with a Blowjob Queen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved over as much as I could, making room for Dani on the arm of the chair. She smiled before climbing up, I put my arm around her, gently rubbing her back as her incredible chest was now just inches from my face.

I looked down at Samantha. "Tell her what I like."

Samantha huffed. She grabbed ahold of my cock and began lightly rubbing it up and down. She cleared her throat and switched her tone back to teaching while she watched me lovingly rub her friend's back.

"Like I said before, the key is to keep pace." She rubbed a little harder.

"Pace got it." Dani looked down at her friend, her arm around me and pushing her tits out even further.

Samantha ignored her power move and continued. "There's nothing he likes more than cumming in my mouth, but I always like to ask just in case he's in the mood for something else."

"Funny..." Dani turned towards me, her hand rubbing my shoulder as she spoke confidently. "Guys almost always choose my tits."

I smiled up at her, they were so close that if I dropped my chin my face would be smothered in her cleavage. "Soon."

Dani laughed, causing her to fall forward slightly to brush her tits against my face before pulling away. "I hope so." She leaned down and kissed me directly on the lips.

"Mmmm!" I moaned into her mouth. I hadn't been expecting that, but it was clear that the dynamic had shifted, and Dani was now fighting back.

"Now..." Samantha raised her voice. "You want your hand and mouth to work together." Dani pulled her lips away from mine, but I couldn't help from lingering and staring into her eyes even after the kiss ended. "And make sure it's nice and wet so it feels like you have his entire cock in your mouth."

"Mhmm." Dani was still staring into my eyes, barely listening to her friend's methods.

"You can keep it loose at the base but give a little more pressure when you reach the tip where he's most sensitive. Like this."

Samantha ducked down and took me in her mouth, doing exactly what she had just described and sending a jolt of pleasure throughout my body.

"Ho-!" I gasped loudly, my body folding slightly forward as Samantha began an all-out assault on my cock. I was long overdue for a powerful orgasm and knew I was completely at the mercy of Samantha's talented mouth.

Dani tried to help me calm down. She leaned me back while Samantha found her pace, and gently stroked my hair as I dealt with the rush of pleasure. Fortunately, it was only a little longer before Samantha pulled her mouth off of me and returned to stroking while she finished her lesson.

She looked up at Dani, who met her gaze and seemed very interested in learning her friend's secrets. "Usually, I like to play with his balls too, it's fun because you get to feel them go up inside him once he starts unloading." The girls shared a brief laugh, I was doing everything I could to keep my composure.

Samantha shifted her gaze back towards me. "Hold on just a little longer, baby."

I nodded as Samantha continued.

"He'll let you know when he's close, but it doesn't matter, just keep going until you feel it blast in your mouth. Then you can tighten your grip a little bit, but don't stop. Don't even slow down until he can't take it anymore."

"Got it," Dani replied.

"Good." Samantha looked up towards me. "So, ready to cum now?"

My breath was ragged. I gave a slight nod as I looked into Samantha's eyes.

That was all she needed. In a flash, I was back in her mouth, her hand and tongue pumping furiously, sending another powerful rush through my body.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" She hummed eagerly.

My eyes closed and my hips thrust forward. My one hand gripped tightly onto the arm of the chair while the other searched for something to hold onto.

Dani just sat there, watching her friend as she blew me. It took me a second before I finally composed myself enough to talk to her.

"She really is... incredible," I told her between heavy breaths. "It's... I won't be long."

Dani nodded. "Can I help?"

Her hand gently caressed my cheek, and she batted her eyelashes at me.

It was sexy enough just having a beautiful topless woman asking to help make you cum, let alone while her friend's head was bouncing relentlessly in your lap.

"Kiss me."

Dani smiled. We both leaned in, and our lips met. I felt her tongue slide gently between mine, teasing me until I pulled her in tighter. Samantha, meanwhile, kicked it up a notch and I could feel I was ready to blow. My hand shot off the armrest and immediately found Dani's breast, giving it a soft squeeze as I felt myself beginning to cum.

Samantha was as relentless as ever, humming, bobbing, slurping, and jerking. She knew what was coming and was doing everything she could to make sure she got every drop.

When I pulled Dani in, she kissed me harder, wrapping her hands around the back of my head and pushing her tongue down my throat.

My hand was filled with Dani's tit, doing its best to appreciate how immaculate it was even while dealing with all of the incredible sensations.

I practically growled into her lips, but she didn't stop. Just like Samantha, who even as I launched a powerful blast of cum into her incredible mouth, refused to slow down.

My legs were clenched, my hips shot upward as shot after shot of cum began flowing out of me and straight down Samantha's throat. I could feel her swallowing with each spurt, doing her best to keep up with what I could tell was a massive load, determined not to spill a single drop.

"Ohhhhhhhhooooohhhhhh!" I was practically screaming into Dani's mouth, but even though I wasn't kissing her back, she kept going, if anything she was more into it, pushing her incredible body into mine as I fondled her perfect breast.

My climax seemed to last longer than usual. It was as if time had slowed down, the only reason I could tell it was coming to an end was that Samantha had finally eased her pace and squeezed a little tighter as she milked out my last few spurts.

Dani released my head, allowing me to fall back against the couch, my body literally felt like it was melting into the fabric. I could feel my chest heaving as I let out heavy breaths, Samantha was squeezing right now as she twisted her hand up from my base to my tip, releasing one last glob of cum for her to dutifully slurp up.

"Holy shit." I gasped.

Dani smiled down at me, her big tits hanging just inches from my face while I basked in my post-orgasmic glory.

"Feel better?" She asked sweetly while rubbing my arm.

I nodded. "Much."

Dani's smile widened. She was truly beautiful. We stared into each other's eyes for a few moments. My mind could hardly process what had just happened.

Until Samantha snapped me out of it by flicking her tongue back and forth just along the underside of my tip.

"Mmmm!" My body jolted forward as she teased the most sensitive part of my incredibly sensitive cock, post-orgasm. Samantha didn't stop though, she took that as an invitation to show off her deepthroating skills, instantly making my entire length disappear into her mouth.

"Ooooh!" My legs came up as my upper body leaned forward, Samantha didn't budge though, and I didn't want her to. The feeling was intense, I was super sensitive, but the sensation was fantastic, and I wanted more. I instinctively brought both my hands to the back of Samantha's head, holding her down as she began to lightly gag on my cock.

"Oh yeah!" I grunted, pushing my hips upward into her mouth to make sure it was as deep as could be. "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Fuck! So fucking good!"

With each syllable came another thrust, until I held myself deep, not relaxing until I felt Samantha double tap on my leg, so I'd finally let her go.

I collapsed again into the seat, still struggling to catch my breath, but still in absolute heaven.

Samantha took a moment to recover while Dani stroked my cheek. "Good job, baby." She cooed softly. "Just relax."

I was completely relaxed. The only part of me that wasn't was my cock, which stayed fully hard.

I eventually felt Samantha kissing my thighs, staying away from my cock, but worshipping me in a new way as the three of us all took a moment.

"Sorry." She added softly between kisses. "Sorry I was such a bitch before."

"It's okay." I panted.

"Yeah, it's fine," Dani added. "Sorry I was a little bit too."

Samantha continued smothering my crotch with kisses as she shook her head. "It's not your fault. It's all mine. Sorry." She kissed it again. "So sorry."

I took a deep breath before turning to Dani. "Can you give us a minute?"

She nodded. "No problem," and stood up before stretching her arms over her head, giving me an even better look at her unbelievable tits. My cock twitched, and Samantha immediately put her mouth back over it, causing another shiver to course through me.

Dani smiled down at her friend. "She really is something."

I nodded. "Oh yeah."

Dani walked back towards the bathroom. "I can be something too..." She smirked over her shoulder. "Just you wait.'

12