My Time with a Blowjob Queen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah!" Dani answered as she got herself up. "Be right there."

I got up too. With the girls in the bathroom, I used the kitchen sink and some paper towels to wipe myself off before returning to the bed. I closed my eyes for a moment, replaying the double blowjob and sex with both Dani and Samantha in my head as I did my best to rest. It wasn't long before my cock was hardening as I imagined the two sexy ladies servicing my cock.

The girls took their time, which was fine with me. I felt myself drift off to sleep for at least a few minutes before I was jolted awake by the door closing and the sound of them giggling. Though I didn't open my eyes until I heard Samantha clearing her throat.

When I did, I was treated to the two sexy women standing over me, each in matching lingerie. It was black lace with white trimming and a touch of pink, and each of them looked absolutely incredible, especially Dani whose boobs were barely contained by the light fabric.

"Holy shit," I mumbled as I looked them up and down.

Samantha stood confidently with her hand on her hip, giving me a moment to drink her in. Dani did her best to mimic, but was a bit more awkward, even though she was immeasurably sexy.

"You like?" Samantha asked.

I nodded enthusiastically.

"We thought you would." She smirked towards her friend. "Mind if we join you?"

I sat up. Making sure there was room on each side of me while the girls crawled back into bed. I was still naked, and my cock was twitching back to full hardness as they joined me.

Samantha couldn't help herself. While Dani got into position next to me, she stopped at my crotch, taking my cock in her mouth for a few bobs while I wrapped my arms around her blonde friend.

"Ohhh yeah." I moaned.

Dani didn't miss a beat. She put her hand on my chest before bringing it to my chin to turn me towards her for a soft kiss while her friend sucked my cock.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned into my lips. "She really loves your cock, doesn't she?"

I nodded, but Samantha answered also.

"Mhmmm!"

Dani smiled. "I told you it was a great one." She rubbed my chest while she watched Samantha work. She paused before turning back towards me. "I can't wait to get it between my tits."

My cock twitched powerfully in Samantha's mouth at the mention of a titfuck. Of all the ways I wanted to enjoy these women, fucking Dani's tits had to be on the top of the list.

"Calm down." Dani continued. "Not yet."

I nodded obediently. Samantha began massaging my balls.

"We were replaying everything in the shower and realized poor Samantha hasn't cum yet." Dani pouted. "You and I have had two each, but our poor little cocksucker hasn't had any."

I pouted, mimicking Dani's concern.

Her lips slowly curled up into a wicked smile. "I want to watch you fuck her."

I smiled back.

"I want you to use your big dick to make her scream even louder than I did."

I nodded. Samantha began stroking my cock while she sucked, giving an additional rush of pleasure.

"And if you do..." Samantha watched her finger as she traced it along my chest. "I'll let you fuck my tits too."

My face lit up. I couldn't hide my excitement as I nodded in agreement.

Dani smiled. "Sounds like we have a deal."

I nodded harder.

"Good. Now how do you want her?"

I looked down at Samantha. My cock was good and hard, throbbing in her mouth as she gave me another one of her fantastic blowjobs. Her eyes looked up at me, waiting for instructions while continuing to suck my cock.

"Lay down," I told her. "On your back at the foot of the bed."

Samantha gave me a few more bobs before popping me out of her mouth and doing exactly what I told her. I got off the bed and stood up, walking in front of her as she spread her legs.

"Mmmmm." I moaned softly as I admired her in her sexy lingerie. I brought one hand to stroke my cock as the other felt the frilly fabric of her panties. My cock was hard enough, I pushed it against the fabric where Samantha's pussy was, causing a soft moan.

Dani had leaned above Samantha, giving me a terrific view down her shirt as she gazed up at me with her sexy blue eyes. "Rip them off."

I smiled. My hips gently rocked forward, pushing my tip against Samantha's entrance. I bit my lip, staring right back at Dani as I took the thin fabric in my hand and tore it right off.

"Ohh!" Samantha reacted immediately, and Dani's smile widened. My hips continued rocking, so my cock head was now knocking on the door of Samantha's pussy.

I made a show of discarding the fabric. Tossing it to the side while smirking at Dani before I brought each of my hands to Samantha's hips, holding her in place and pushing my cock inside of her.

"Ohh yeah!" Samantha moaned. Her hand went to her breast, massaging lightly through the lace as I pushed a little deeper.

"There you go, baby." Dani smiled at her reaction and reached to massage her other breast.

"Mmmmm!" Samantha bit her lip to stifle another moan as her friend teased her nipple.

Dani looked back up at me, her eyes were begging me to keep going. I gave her a little more before pulling back, only to push it back in again.

"Mmmmm!" Dani smiled. "It's so hot watching you two fuck."

"Thank you." I smiled back between thrusts. "I like to think of this as my turn to earn all the incredible blowjobs she gives me."

Dani nodded. "I'd say you're doing a good job."

"Mhmmmm!" Samantha agreed as she stifled another moan.

I found a steady pace, rocking my cock in and out of Samantha's wet pussy while Dani cheered us on. I took my time, slowly giving her more and more of my length until every inch of me was inside her.

Samantha and I had fucked enough times that I knew what she liked and what she needed. I listened to her moaning, got her nice and close while sliding my cock back and forth, pushing it all the way in before pulling it almost all the way out.

She was always loud in bed, it was something I always loved about fucking her, but tonight was something else. At first, I thought she was putting in a show, but I think she was just extra turned on.

Dani seemed to love her screaming as well. She played with her breasts and eventually held her friend down as she squirmed beneath us, enjoying every second of the slow build-up to what we knew would be a powerful climax.

"Aaaaaaah! Ohhhhh yeeeeeaaah!" Samantha moaned.

"Good girl," I grunted, working my hips a little faster.

"Come on, baby." Dani leaned in to talk to her friend. "I know you're close, I want to see you cum."

"Aaaaaaah! Aaaaaah! Aaaaaaaah!"

Samantha couldn't answer, she was too busy losing control. I felt her body tensing up and knew she was starting to cum. I began thrusting even harder, just how I knew she liked.

The increased pace caught Dani off guard, she looked up at me while holding her friend in place with a look of pure lust in her eyes. She bit her lip, only inspiring me to fuck harder and faster while Samantha screamed out in pleasure.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH YYYYEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

I smiled down at Dani, showing off for her as my hips pistoned in and out of her friend, basking in the glory of bringing her to a powerful climax, and eager to accept my reward of fucking Dani's tits. My mind went numb, I was only focused on fucking, going as hard and fast as I could throughout Samantha's orgasm.

"Slow down!" Dani eventually snapped me out of it. Samantha's moans had gotten quieter, but her body was still bouncing, and the bed was creaking loudly from my thrusts.

My gaze shifted towards Samantha, who looked both happily surprised and a little afraid of how relentlessly I was giving it to her. I shook my head, clearing my brain, and brought myself to a sudden stop, pulling myself out of Samantha's pussy without warning.

"Ooh!" She grunted.

I took a deep breath and began walking around the room. My chest was heaving, my hands shaking and my cock throbbing as it stuck out straight in front of me.

Samantha crashed back into the bed, finally relaxing, and taking a deep breath of her own. "Holy shit." I heard her moan.

"Was that good?" Dani leaned over her, gently caressing her shoulder.

Samantha nodded. "Incredible."

Samantha smiled; her gaze shifted up towards me as I paced back towards them. "Don't worry, I'll thank him for you."

Samantha gave a slight nod. She closed her eyes and relaxed into the bed. The orgasm knocked her out, typically she might take a few minutes before coming too to suck my cock, but with Dani here to take care of me, I wasn't sure how long she'd be out for.

I was still pacing and signaled for Dani to follow me towards the couch. If I was going to enjoy her tits, I wanted to be sitting up while I did, with Dani on her knees as she lifted them up and down my cock.

Dani smiled. She bent down to give Samantha a soft kiss before slipping out from beneath her and doing as I said. She walked quickly over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck to kiss me before we got started.

"That was so hot." She whispered between kisses as I did my best not to poke her with my raging hard-on. "Sit down."

I nodded. Taking a seat on the couch while Dani pulled off her lingerie, making herself completely nude for me.

"Feel how wet I am." She stepped forward, her beautiful, shaved pussy looked irresistible.

I reached out a hand, which she quickly took in hers to guide it between her legs.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned from the touch. "If I wasn't already worn out from before I'd have you fuck me again."

I smiled. "Maybe tomorrow."

Dani smiled back before nodding quickly and happily. I smiled back, confident that my goal of making this more than a one-time thing was successful.

Dani let me tease her pussy for a little longer before bending down to give me another kiss and reaching to stroke my throbbing cock.

"Mmmm!" I moaned into her lips.

She smiled as she stroked, eventually pulling her pussy away and positioning herself between my legs with both hands around my base and her mouth just inches away.

"Oh yeah. Clean it off for me, baby."

Dani kept her eyes on mine as she slowly leaned forward and stuck out her tongue, giving a long lick to the underside of my cock before taking me back in her mouth. My head shot back as the beautiful blonde began giving me a nice blowjob, taking her time to lick every inch of me.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned. "Samantha tastes good."

I looked back into her beautiful blue eyes, and she gave me a wink before closing them and engulfing the tip of my cock.

"Mmmm!" My hips shot slightly upward, but Dani held on.

"I feel like you're ready to blow." She pulled her mouth off and began stroking. "Hold on for just a few minutes." She spoke softly. "Let me get you nice and wet for my tits."

I nodded slowly. My eyes were locked on Dani's and my mouth hung open as she took me back in.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" She hummed as she bobbed her mouth up and down my length, making a point to drool all over my shaft and keeping the stroking to a minimum.

One of her hands slid down to tickle my balls as she did. They were already high and tight, ready to blow whenever she wanted me to.

She spent another minute bobbing and drooling to make sure I was good and ready. I continued breathing heavily as I held on strong.

Finally, Dani spit me out. My cock was absolutely drenched, glistening as it throbbed between us. She gave one last sweet kiss to my tip before looking up at me. "Ready?"

I nodded.

"Good." Dani brought each of her hands to her breasts as she sat up straight. They were as perfect as ever, perky, and full, each of them bigger than her head and the milky white complexion looked incredibly sexy compared to my pink cock.

She delicately wrapped each of them around my hardness, allowing it to snuggle right into her chest. As soon as it was in, it was in, there was no escape from her deep cleavage.

I was hypnotized by the sight. Dani smiled up at me as her hands squeezed her breasts together and she slowly lifted them up and down my cock. I let out an involuntary moan as the softness of her breasts engulfed my entire shaft.

"How's that, baby?" Dani asked innocently as if her breasts weren't absolutely perfect and fucking them wasn't a dream come true.

I nodded. "Really fucking good."

Dani blushed. She continued working slowly.

"Guys always want to fuck my tits." She spoke casually as she watched my cock sliding between them. "I didn't like it at first, but now I do. You know why?"

I shook my head. "Why?"

"The power." She looked up at me as she answered. "Ever since I walked in today you've been staring at them. Even before that when we've hung out." She began lifting a little faster. "You're not alone, guys love them, all they want to do is put their dicks between them and fuck them raw."

She shook her head before continuing. My hands gripped tightly on the arms of the couch as I did my best to stay composed.

"I used to resist, but guys wouldn't stop pushing and pushing, so I changed the dynamic." She paused for a moment as she adjusted her position and pushed her breasts together more.

"How'd you do that?" I was desperate for Dani to keep talking about her titfucks while giving me one.

"I made it a reward." She smiled. "If you fuck me good, I'll let you fuck them. That way I get taken care of too."

I smiled. "So, I fucked you good?"

She nodded. "Oh yeah." She began rocking a little faster. "Really good."

My smile widened. I leaned back and closed my eyes, basking in the feeling of Dani's soft tits.

"Do you want me to keep talking?" She asked as she continued the titfuck.

"Please." I kept my head back, but I loved the dirty talk, and the feeling of Dani's breasts was sensational.

There was a brief pause before she continued. "The other perk of making them a reward is that it tends to wear the guys out, so they are more likely to let me take control. Like now."

I nodded. She had that right.

"Which also allows me to control where they cum, because like I said before: guys always want to cum on my tits."

"Mm!" My cock throbbed, I felt Dani squeeze a little tighter and work a little faster.

"This way if I want to avoid a mess, I can just force them to cum in my mouth!"

My cock throbbed again. I took a deep breath and leaned forward to look at the beautiful blonde as she worked her tits a little faster. Dani smiled up at me, I could see she wasn't kidding about enjoying the power.

"For you though," she squeezed a bit tighter, "you fucked both of us so good that you can cum wherever you want..."

My toes were curling. I squeezed hard on the arm of the couch as I felt myself quickly approaching the point of no return.

"Mouth... Tits... Face?" Dani wore a wicked smile as she continued. "Just tell me where and it's yours." She winked.

"Holy sh-!" I gasped. My hips shot upward as I lost all control, but Dani was a pro and didn't miss a beat. She squeezed her tits tighter as I began to explode.

"Ohhhh yeah!" She moaned. "Go ahead, baby! Cum on my tits!" She gritted her teeth, clearly determined to finish strong.

"AaaaaaaahhhhYeeeeaaahhhhh!!!" I moaned loudly. My hand squeezed hard on the arm as the decision was made for me. A powerful shot of cum fired directly into Dani's cleavage, providing additional lube as she continued working them up and down my shaft.

Dani's eyes were locked on mine as I squirmed under her grip. My second shot felt powerful but was yet again swallowed up by her tits as she ferociously bounced them on my cock.

My third shot came while Dani had pushed her tits down, so I was able to see my cum splash out from her cleavage and paint her chest.

"Ohhhh yeah!" Dani's smile widened. "Cum for me, baby!"

I continued to moan out in pleasure, the feeling was intense, but I wanted more. "Jerk it, baby. Jerk it onto your tits!"

My fourth blast was between them as well, but as soon as Dani heard my request, she didn't miss a beat. She released her tits and grabbed onto my shaft, stroking hard and fast while she aimed me at each of her phenomenal tits.

"Ohhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaah!" She moaned in encouragement as she looked down at my cock while it fired a thick shot all over her right breast. She immediately aimed it at her left, allowing me to give it a matching streak.

"Aaaaaahhhh yeah!" I yelled out. "Mouth! Mouth!"

Yet again, she didn't miss a beat. Dani ducked down and put her lips right over my cock head. Her free hand found my balls as the other continued working my shaft and I unloaded the rest of my cum directly into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm!" I did my best to stifle my moan. The feeling was so intense that I began smacking the arm of the chair while my body tried to process the powerful sensation.

Dani kept her mouth clamped down until I finished cumming. I felt her tongue gently pushing against the underside of my cock while her hand tightened and slowed to help milk out every drop.

My body eventually relaxed into the couch. My mouth hung open and I remained mesmerized by the gorgeous blonde as she flawlessly handled my orgasm.

When she knew I was empty she gently slurped her mouth off my cock. Her cheeks caved in as she slowly pulled back until I was finally set free with a pop of her lips.

Dani sat up straight and opened her mouth, showing off not only the mess on her tits, but the puddle of cum she had collected on her tongue. Her mouth hung open for a few moments before she threw her head back and gulped it all down.

"Holy shit," I muttered under my breath, which I was still trying to catch.

Dani tilted her head and shrugged her shoulders. "Thank you." Her eyelashes fluttered as she blushed proudly.

I turned back to check on Samantha, who was still passed out on the bed. "Should we go join her?"

Dani reached down to scoop some of my cum off her tits with her pointer finger before bringing it up to her mouth. "Or you can watch me clean off?"

I smiled and gave a nod, then proceeded to enjoy the show of Dani slowly feeding herself every drop of my cum from her tits.

"Want some?" She offered at one point.

I laughed and shook my head. "Not my thing."

She chuckled before bringing it back between her lips. "You're missing out. Yours really is delicious."

I smiled. "Samantha drinks so much of it that I seriously started having pineapple every day."

She laughed. "How selfless of you..."

We laughed together. Dani and I shared a nice moment while her friend slept just steps away.

"I want to stay, but I should go." Dani eventually broke my heart.

"You sure?"

She nodded. "Tell Samantha to call me, maybe I will come back tomorrow."

"Just stay the night." I protested.

She shook her head. "I can't."

"Why not?"

"I..." she hesitated. "I just can't."

I took a deep breath. "Okay. Well, I hope we can do this again."

Dani nodded enthusiastically. "I hope so too."

We shared a smile before she stood up and gave me a kiss on the cheek, then made her way to the bathroom to wipe herself off and get changed.

I made my way to the kitchen, still naked, to get some water. My cock was still mostly hard, I just stayed in there hydrating until Dani came out fully dressed.

She chuckled when she saw me. "Are you going to get dressed?"

I shrugged. "Why? I'm probably going to have Samantha blow me again once you leave."

She rolled her eyes. "Well, thanks for a fun time."

"Thank you." I stepped forward, wanting one more kiss.

Dani closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me way more passionately than I expected.

"Thank you." She whispered again.

I pulled her in tight, pushing my cock against her sexy body as we kissed again until Dani finally pulled away.

"You sure you can't stay?"

She nodded.

"Why not?"

She made her way towards the door. Let out a sigh and turned back as she opened it. "Because I wish it were me..."