My Time with a Blowjob Queen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could respond, she was gone. I was left standing there naked, my cock fully erect after the make-out session with my crush, who just admitted she might have a crush on me as well.

I wasn't sure how to process it. Obviously, the threesome was a huge success. I went back to Samantha who was sprawled out on the bed, passed out, and snoring lightly. I gave her a nudge.

"Mmm!" She slowly opened her eyes. "Hey, baby." She smiled.

"Hey, beautiful." I smiled back. "I need you to wake up."

Samantha turned towards the couch. "Where's Dani?"

"She had to go but said you should call her tomorrow. She might be able to swing by again."

Samantha smiled. "That'd be fun."

I nodded. "Definitely."

She puckered her lips and I leaned in to give her a soft kiss.

"So, what did you wake me for?"

I stood up straight to show her my hard cock.

Samantha shook her head. "You horndog!"

I shrugged. She just kept smiling and shaking her head.

"Lay down." She instructed. "You want a quick one or a long one?"

"Quick one, then a long one."

"Fine." She smiled before bending down to put her head in my lap. "But you're ordering dinner after the first one."

"Deal." I agreed. "And you're sucking me until it gets here."

She smiled as she took my cock in her hand and began guiding it towards her mouth. "Deal."

We both closed our eyes as Samantha's lips closed around my cock. She was still the best cocksucker I'd ever had, but I couldn't help but think of Dani...