My Time with a Blowjob Queen Ch. 08

Story Info
Samantha is hard to replace, but always there for me.
10k words
4.62
11.6k
29

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers

I thought I was done with this series, but I couldn't help myself. I highly recommend reading the rest of the series before the below. Big thanks to ResqJack for the edits!

_____________________________

I knew that Samantha was special but looking back I definitely didn't realize just how lucky I was. Don't get me wrong, Dani was amazing, she was my dream girl, but she had big shoes to fill.

When first Samantha left us, everything was perfect. Dani and I started a new chapter in our relationship, and it was filled with every type of sex either of us could imagine. We were fucking nonstop, and she did a great job of keeping not only her mouth, but her world class tits fully available to me whenever I needed.

The biggest obstacle was our living arrangements. Remember, Samantha had been living with me full time, and essentially paid me rent by cooking, cleaning, and servicing my cock any and every time that I wanted. We had a nice routine, starting with what we called 'alarm clock blowjobs' to wake me up every morning, then usually fucking in the shower, another blowjob when I'd get home from work and then she'd give me at least one or two more additional orgasms before bed. Not to mention our sex filled weekends or if I ever woke up horny in the middle of the night, basically she was there to fuck or suck all day, every day, and my cock had grown accustomed to her availability.

Again, Dani tried her best, and in the early days it was great - when she stayed over. She'd wake me up with a blowjob just like Samantha, but she wouldn't let me cum in her mouth. She liked to start her day off with an orgasm of her own, so she'd get me wet and hard so she could climb on top and ride me to completion.

As soon as we were done, she'd pop off and start her day, we didn't usually shower together unless I got up immediately to join her, and even then, she wouldn't stick around to get me off again, she would pop out as soon as she was clean to keep things moving. I was still cumming every morning, but never more than once.

Dani also worked similar hours to me. Gone were the days of coming home to Samantha cooking me a nice healthy meal and immediately getting on her knees to suckle my cock while I told her about my day. If Dani was staying over, we would usually order in and she'd blow me or let me fuck her tits until the food arrived, then we'd fuck again before bed. Three orgasms a day from a woman as beautiful as Dani was nothing to complain about, but the bigger issue was when she didn't stay over.

My apartment was on Dani's way home from work, so I would usually have to leave work early if I wanted to meet her for a quick blowjob and/or titfuck before she went home for the night. It was manageable, but far from ideal. Especially if I ever got caught up at the office and Dani couldn't wait around. It was hard enough when she'd only make me cum twice a day and not right before bed. I was back to jerking off to help me sleep, and sometimes calling Samantha to have her help me get myself off.

She always reminded me of how incredible she was, sounding legitimately upset that I was forced to cum from my own hand when she had a perfectly good mouth that was eager to suck me again, the only issue was the distance.

The other awkward part was that Dani and I were kind of starting to date at the same time as she was taking over Samantha's responsibilities. While we were lightyears ahead sexually, we were in the beginning stages of a relationship that both of us were interested in pursuing but was also destined to revolve around sex. It was also Dani's burden that she would inevitably be compared to Samantha, and I learned quickly that while Dani had the upper hand appearance wise, Samantha had many better 'girlfriend' qualities.

Anyway, I was able to handle all those things. Dani and I went strong for a little longer than a month before my frustrations really boiled over when Dani started canceling on me. It started happening occasionally, but quickly progressed to a few times a week. The hardest part was that Dani always made it up to me. If she missed a night, she would come by in the morning and enthusiastically suck my cock before work. Or if she decided to sleep at home instead of staying over, she would make sure we spent the entire weekend in bed together, letting me take her any and every way I chose, often fucking out my frustrations before painting her face and body with multiple loads of cum.

The real breaking point was when we had one of those weekend's planned after a different cancellation and on Thursday night Dani canceled again. She decided to take a last-minute girl's trip and I was going to be stuck by myself all weekend long. Dani had blown me that morning, but it meant I'd have to wait almost four days for her again.

I couldn't believe it. I already sexually frustrated, and I reacted terribly when Dani called and told me. She wasn't wrong, I was just upset, fortunately I hung up before saying something stupid and immediately called Samantha.

"Come visit this weekend."

"I... what?"

"Come visit." I repeated. "I'll pay for it."

"I... I can't."

"Why not?"

Samantha listed off several things she had to do.

"I need you."

She let out a sigh. "I'm sorry, baby."

"Come on, even just Saturday?"

She paused briefly. "Dani's going on that trip, isn't she?"

I took a deep breath. "Yeah."

"Ugh... Sorry, baby. She told me about it, she wasn't going to go because she wanted to be in the city for you, but she sounded really torn with her friends too when she told me."

I didn't respond. That was comforting to hear, and I did feel bad about my reaction.

Samantha let out another long sigh. "Let me see what I can do."

I couldn't help but smile. "Really?"

"No promises but let me see."

"Thanks, babe... It would mean a lot... I know it's selfish, I'm just, I'm not accustomed to having to wait so long."

"I know, baby. I created a monster." I could hear her smiling on the other side of the phone. "Let me call you back."

"Sounds good... I really appreciate it, and again, I'll pay for everything."

"I know you will... Give me 20 minutes."

Samantha hung up and the 20 minutes were among the longest of my life. Dani had sent me several texts. She apologized, but wasn't changing her plans, which I obviously understood, even if my cock didn't. I replied that it was fine, I was just upset and didn't mean to react like I did. She told me she appreciated it and sent one last text: "Start thinking of ways that I can make it up to you ;)"

Before I could come up with anything, Samantha called back. She moved some things around and was already racing to make a train that night. If she made it, she'd be here with her lips around my cock in about four hours and would stay until Sunday morning. I couldn't wait.

I got a good workout in, which took care of the first hour. Samantha made her train, and as I was walking back home from the gym, I saw a text from Dani.

"So, we're not leaving until later tonight, maybe I can come over for a bit?"

I smiled as I texted her back. "Absolutely!" There was no better way to kill time than sticking my cock between Dani's tits.

I took a long shower as I waited for Dani's arrival, making sure I was good and clean and, in my robe, when she walked through the door.

I was sitting on the couch, as she pulled in her bags and immediately began apologizing profusely while wasting no time removing her top and getting into position between my legs.

"It's okay." I gently stroked her beautiful blonde hair as she smiled up at me with her magnificent eyes, giving me the perfect view of her breasts in a sexy green bra. "I'm sorry for how I reacted."

Dani shook her head. "I should have told you sooner." She reached behind her back to undo the clasp and release her massive tits.

I let out a sigh. No matter the problems in the world, Dani's tits could cure them. They're only flaw was that they might be too big for her tiny frame, but that was definitely not a concern of mine.

She smiled at my reaction. She loved how much I loved her tits. "I'm glad I could come by." She spoke slowly in her sweet voice. "I've got about an hour until I need to leave." Her hands reached up to untie my robe, she pulled it open to give herself full access to my already hard cock.

"Me too, baby... Thanks for making it work."

"Of course." Dani looked directly at my cock as she wrapped her tiny hand around the base. "I was thinking I could get you off quickly with my mouth, and then you can fuck me or my tits any way you want so you can cum twice before I have to go?"

She paused to give a long lick up the underside of my shaft.

"Or I can spend the next hour edging you with my mouth and my tits until you're begging to feed me one big, powerful cumshot that I'll happily swallow in one gulp."

My cock twitched powerfully as Dani gave me another long lick.

"Anything you want, baby... Just tell me and it's yours."

Dani began licking again as I let out a deep breath and considered my options.

"Better go with option two." I told her. "Samantha is coming by later, so I only need one."

I could immediately see that Dani was surprised. She froze, holding my cock still in her hand with her mouth just inches away. "Samantha?! She's coming here?!"

I nodded, doing my best not to smirk.

"For how long?" Dani slowly began lifting her hand up and down the bottom half of my shaft as she stared up at me awaiting my answer. I was always open with her about Samantha and my relationship. She understood I would call her for phone sex whenever Dani wasn't around before bed.

"Until Sunday morning."

"Aaaah man!" Dani began stroking a little faster. "I'm going to miss her!"

I nodded as she ducked down and gave a quick lick to my tip.

"I can't believe I didn't think of this!" Dani kept stroking. "I should have gotten her to come down this weekend as soon as this plan came up! That way she can take care of you while I'm gone."

As soon as she finished speaking, Dani ducked down to take me in her mouth, bobbing up and down on my tip a few times while her hand continued stroking my shaft.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!" She moaned before popping me out. "I'm sorry, baby. I should have thought of that."

I smiled. Despite our struggles, I loved hearing that Dani did still prioritize her commitment to making sure my sexual needs were always taken care of. "It's okay, baby. It all works out."

Her mouth was already back on my cock, coating it with her spit by slowly dragging her tongue up and down my shaft. "I know." She gave a quick kiss to my tip before shifting to lick up and down the other side. "This gives me an idea."

My eyebrows popped up as I watched her gliding up and down my shaft. She brought her tongue to the very tip, twirling it around a few times before elaborating.

"Well, I was kind of thinking that I could make this weekend up to you with a weekend getaway."

"Oh yeah?" I smiled down at her as she licked down my shaft again, nodding along the way.

"I was thinking we could take a trip upstate." She dragged her tongue back down the other side. "You and me, and we could find a weekend when Samantha could join us."

"Mhmmmm." I moaned, I liked where Dani was going not just with her idea, but as she ducked down lower to begin gently suckling my balls.

"And" she briefly spit one out to keep talking and switch sides. "We could spend all weekend taking turns putting this big cock of yours in every single one of our holes."

She smiled up at me, her hand slid up to stroke my tip as it throbbed in her grip before she ducked back down to suckle my ball back into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I moaned again. My head tilted back as I enjoyed the sensation of Dani clearly doing everything she could to make up for this weekend.

She spit out my ball and straightened herself back up, bringing her attention back to my cock. "Would you like that?" She asked before slurping my tip back into her mouth.

I nodded eagerly. I was smiling from ear to ear, and I could see that Dani was too, even with my cock in her mouth. It was unbelievable how sharp of a turn today had taken; everything was falling perfectly into place.

Dani began gently slurping my cock in and out of her mouth, she lighted the grip her one hand had on my shaft as she gently ran it up and down the slick service. Her other hand was holding my balls and massaging them lightly while her mouth stayed focused on my cock.

I was already struggling to stay composed. Dani was planning on edging me for the next hour, it hadn't even been ten minutes, but she was more than making up for everything.

Dani pulled her mouth off me and smiled confidently. She could see I was struggling and clearly amused by it. She planted a soft kiss on my tip while continuing to stroke my shaft and massage my balls. "What time is it?"

I glanced toward the clock as her hand twisted all the way up and down my cock, focusing on the tip.

"Quarter 'til nine."

Dani smiled again. She sat higher on her knees, sticking out her incredible chest so it was right in front of my cock. "Are you sure you don't want to cum twice?"

I smiled, and briefly considered it, but ultimately shook my head. "I can handle it."

Dani smiled back at me. "Whatever you say." She tsked as released my cock and took each of her heavy breasts in her hands to wrap them around my throbbing cock. As soon as my cock was enclosed in her cleavage, she paused for a moment and batted her eyelashes up at me. She gently squeezed her incredibly soft tits so they molded perfectly around my cock. "Just let me know if you're getting close."

I nodded as Dani began carefully lifting her amazing tits up and down my shaft.

"Ohhh ffffffuck yes." I had to close my eyes as another rush of pleasure coursed through me. My head tilted back as the unbelievable pleasure of fucking Dani's tits took over my entire body.

"Oh yeah," I could hear her clenching her teeth as she continued lifting her tits up and down my entire length. "Feel better, baby? I'm so sorry about before, I know you just needed my tits."

"Mhmmm." I moaned back at her, taking a deep breath before slowly opening my eyes to see the beautiful blonde smiling back at me. "Stop apologizing, baby... Just focus on my cock."

Dani smiled and nodded as she slowly sped up her tits. "Yes, sir."

Usually, Dani would continue gradually increasing her speed and tighten her grip until I was ready to unleash a fresh load all over her perfect tits. Not this time though, for now it was all about pleasuring my cock for as long as possible until she had to go.

There were a few times over the next forty-five minutes that Dani picked up her speed, teasing that she might keep going until I lost control, but it was never long enough that I could cum. She would release her tits and let my cock throb freely between us while I came down from the magnificent high, then quickly duck down to put me back in her mouth again to continue keeping me on edge.

Since Samantha was on the train, Dani had me text her to let her know about the impromptu visit and tell her everything that the busty blonde was doing to me. Samantha didn't believe it at first, asking for pictures that Dani didn't want to send. Eventually she quietly FaceTimed us though so that she could see firsthand as Dani bounced her tits up and down my shaft.

"Save some for me." Were Samantha's last words before she blew me a kiss and hung up, just as Dani ducked down to take me in her mouth again, doing her best to deepthroat my cock while her hand began massaging my balls.

"Oh shit!" I gasped at the feeling of Dani's throat around my cock. I glanced at the clock, we had about ten minutes left, but I was ready. "Keep going, baby." I panted out. "I want to cum... I want to cum on your big tits."

Dani's eyes shot open. She looked up at me and began slowly bobbing her mouth up and down my shaft, her hand slid up from my balls to stroke me at the same time.

"We have time." I nodded down at her. "Please."

Dani closed her eyes again, putting her focus back into the blowjob. She began bobbing and stroking faster and brought her free hand to take over massaging my balls while she did.

"Ohhhhh yeah!" I moaned loudly. "Keep going, baby! Keep going!"

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Dani hummed as she bobbed, she was pulling out all the stops, clearly determined to get my cum.

"Oh shit! Here it comes, baby! Keep going!"

Dani gave me a few more bobs before pulling her mouth off just in time. She sat up straight and pushed her tits forward, so they were right in front of my cock, which she aimed right at her cleavage just as the first blast exploded out of me and splashed up against her tits.

I let out a long groan of pleasure as the powerful climax took over my entire body. My eyes stayed wide open as I watched Dani stroking up and down my wet cock, coaxing out spurt after spurt of fresh cum all over her chest.

"Ohhh yeah." She moaned softly. "Good boy... Look at all that cum."

"Aaaaaahhh! Aaaaahh!" Was my only reply. All the edging had made my orgasm extra powerful, and my cumshots were barely slowing down as I made a mess all over Dani's phenomenal tits.

Dani stuck her chest out further, careful to limit the mess as best she could while I was still cumming. She was watching too as each blast splattered against her, it was only when they finally slowed down that she looked up at me with her beautiful smile.

My heart was pounding inside my heaving chest. I felt an incredible sense of relief and was smiling from ear to ear as Dani slowed her hand.

"Feel better, baby?"

I nodded. I couldn't even describe how much better I felt.

"Good!" Dani was clearly satisfied with the work she'd done and ducked down to give one last slurp to my tip.

"Aaaah!" I gasped again at the quick jolt of pleasure. Part of me wanted her to keep going, but my cock was so sensitive that it was probably for the best that it was only a quick slurp before she planted one last kiss on my cockhead and stood herself up.

"Thank you, baby." She gave me a little curtsy before turning to run to the bathroom. "Sorry! I have to wash up."

"No problem." I thought to myself. I still had two hours until Samantha's train got in, and just had a big workout and a bigger orgasm. Dani left me in the perfect position for a nap.

She came out of the bathroom and gave me a passionate kiss before throwing her clothes on and hustling out the door. I didn't even clean myself up before drifting to sleep, only to be awoken by my phone vibrating next to me.

"Hello?"

"I'm in a cab!" Samantha was on the other line. "Are you awake? You weren't answering."

"Just woke up." I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"She wore you out, huh?" Samantha heard the grogginess in my voice.

"Don't worry, I'm well rested... just for you."

"That's what I like to hear!" Samantha cackled. "I should be there in about 10 minutes. I have to pee, and then I'm all yours."

"Sounds good." I replied before we hung up. Ten minutes left me just enough time to clean myself up before Samantha's arrival. I decided to be a gentleman and meet her downstairs so I could carry her bag up, and just like she said she bee-lined to the bathroom before coming out and getting right to business.

"Bed." She directed me.

"I..."

"Bed." She repeated more sternly and pointed to the bed.

"Alright." I dropped what I was doing and did as she said. She was right behind me, and as I laid down was already pulling off my pants. "You missed sucking my cock, didn't you?"

Samantha smiled as she yanked my pants and boxers off. "You know I did."

My cock bounced free, and Samantha immediately pounced, kissing up and down my shaft while it slowly twitched to life.

nycperv
nycperv
803 Followers