My Time with a Blowjob Queen Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm." Samantha moaned again as she gave me another kiss, this time with more tongue as my hips began gyrating into her. "I know, I know." She smiled when the kiss broke and turned away again. "Here you go, baby." Samantha pushed her ass back and separated her legs.

I ducked down to kiss her neck again as I got into better position, poking my way between her legs until I felt her slit.

"Mmm." She moaned softly when I hit the right spot and shifted slightly while reaching down to grab ahold of my cock and guide it the rest of the way. "Ugh... it's too dry." Samantha commented after a few tugs and swiftly turned around.

I straightened myself out as she bent herself down to take me in her mouth. Just like that, she was sucking me again, spending the next thirty seconds saturating my cock in her spit before spitting me out and turning back into position.

"There you go." She spread her legs again.

"Thanks, baby." I grabbed my cock at the base, bringing it back to her pussy and gently rubbing it up and down her slit.

"Aaaah yeah..." Samantha moaned softly and began moving her hips with my movement.

Thanks to Samantha's saliva, it only took a gentle push for my tip to slip inside her. I continued to work slowly, making sure she was naturally good and wet. My hand went back to her breast and my lips kissed up and down from her neck to shoulder. Samantha's moans began to get a little louder as she took more and more of my cock until she eventually had most of my length.

"Mmmm... come on, baby... fuck me."

I slid my hand down her body while my hips slowly sped up, stopping them at her hip to help hold her in place as my thrusting slowly got harder.

"Oh yeah..." Samantha grunted back in approval. "Fuck me, baby."

I had to pull my head away from her neck to help find my faster rhythm. There was little resistance as my cock slid in and out faster and faster. Allowing me to push myself all the way up inside of her.

"Mmm!" Samantha grunted with every thrust. "Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!"

I let out a deep breath as I had my way with her pussy. It was so nice to have her fully available to me at all hours of the night, especially after my extremely vivid dream about her and Dani.

I couldn't get it out of my head. The idea of constantly fucking two determined cocksuckers while spraying them down with load after load. Filling Samantha's mouth, painting Dani's face and coating her tits with rope after rope after overloading both of their pussies with literal torrents of cum.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted as my hips worked faster and faster. Samantha's pussy was getting wetter, but stayed nice and tight. Her moans continued, but I was hardly paying attention, my focus was on filling her with a fresh load as soon as possible.

"Mmm!" Samantha wanted the same thing. She pushed her ass back into me, eager for me to cum so she could get back to sleep. "Come on, baby... Cum for me... Cum in my pussy, baby... I love making you cum."

"Aaaah!" I moaned louder. I was giving her everything I had, she'd be flying off the bed with each thrust if I wasn't holding her in place. "Aaaah fuck yeah, baby! Take that dick... take that big dick!"

"Mmmm!" Samantha continued pushing back as I suddenly lost control.

"Aaaaah!" My body froze with my cock buried deep inside of her. "Aaaaah ffff-!"

I had to bite my lip to process the pleasure as my cock began filling Samantha's pussy. I pushed my body harder against hers, holding it tight as yet another powerful climax took over.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Even though I froze, Samantha was still working her hips around my cock, using her pussy to milk out every drop.

"Aaaaah!" I moaned again, squeezing her tighter and planting my teeth into her shoulder.

"Good boy," Samantha cooed. "Such a good boy."

"Mhmm!" I nodded against her as I finished filling her up. Samantha gradually slowed her hips and I let out a deep breath as my body relaxed into the bed.

"Such a good boy," she repeated as my cock eventually slipped out of her. I felt her turn around and give me a soft kiss before eventually getting up to make her way to the bathroom. I was asleep by the time she returned, but vaguely remember her cleaning me off with a warm, damp towel before snuggling back against me to fall back asleep.

After the long night, Samantha, and I both slept in. We hadn't talked about it, but it came as no surprise that I woke up to our usual 'blowjob alarm.'

Samantha loved starting her day with my cock in her mouth, and I was obviously more than happy to just lay back and relax for about twenty minutes while she took her time earning what she liked to call 'breakfast in bed.'

After dutifully swallowing it all down, she kissed my cock and got herself up for the day, taking a quick shower and starting on a healthy breakfast while I slowly got out of bed and cleaned myself up before making my way to couch just in time for Samantha to serve me her healthy meal with a passionate kiss.

We took our time eating, chatting, and drinking our tea. Samantha had gone above and beyond. Not only was the food delicious, but she had ESPN on for me as soon as I came out.

When I asked her what she wanted to do today, Samantha smiled and set down her mug. "I'm just here for you." Her smile widened as she leaned in to give me another kiss and slowly make her way to my lap.

I let out a deep breath. My cock was barely recovered from this morning, but Samantha didn't care. No matter how long it took, she'd get what she was after.

She spent about five minutes bobbing up and down in my lap before she crawled onto the floor between my legs. She had me fully hard as she sensually pleasured every inch of me while I watched SportsCenter.

It was another five minutes before my phone started buzzing. I looked down to see Dani's face on the screen, trying to FaceTime us.

"Hey, baby." I aimed the phone at my face while Samantha continued sucking my cock.

"Hey!" She greeted me with her beautiful smile. "How's your day going?"

"Amazing." I nodded.

Dani's face lit up. "Oh yeah?"

I nodded again and flipped the camera, aiming it down so Dani could see my cock in Samantha's mouth.

"Mmmmm!" She moaned through the phone. "First of the day?"

"Second." I replied.

"Of course! The blowjob alarm."

Samantha kept my cock in her mouth as she nodded.

"Ugh! I'm jealous." Dani added before Samantha spit me out and let her hand take over stroking up and down my cock.

"Dani," Samantha spoke to her friend. "I heard about your weekend getaway idea. I love it! Can you do it the weekend after next?"

"Ummmm..." while Dani thought for a moment, Samantha put me back in her mouth. "I think so!"

Samantha popped me out again. "Great! We'll look at some places today!"

"Great!"

I was just holding the phone and getting my dick sucked as the two girls chatted for another few minutes. Eventually they finished up and I flipped the camera back. Samantha started to deepthroat me while I asked Dani about her weekend.

"It's a lot of fun," she replied. "Much needed."

I smiled. "Glad to hear." Samantha pulled my cock out of her mouth and ducked down to start suckling my balls while stroking my shaft, causing me to let out a light moan.

"Are you getting close?" Dani asked.

I nodded. "Almost... we're taking our time."

Dani smiled. "We'll before I go, I wanted to show you something."

She propped up the phone in front of her and stepped back so I could see her whole body. She was wearing one of my t-shirts as pajamas, but that wasn't what she wanted to show me. As soon as her entire body was in the frame, I watched as she reached both hands down to the base of the shirt and pulled it right over her head, showing me her incredible tits while Samantha went back to slurping my cock.

"Do you miss my tits, baby?" Dani ran her hands up her body as she swayed for me on camera. The only thing she was wearing was a sexy teal thong that I definitely recognized.

"Oh yeah, baby!" I nodded enthusiastically.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!" Samantha was not to be ignored. As I watched her friend lift and massage her tits for me on my phone, she began ramping things up with her blowjob.

She started by humming and bobbing her mouth up and down most of my length while simultaneously getting her hand involved by holding it against her lips and stroking from my base to the tip with a fairly tight grip.

"Ohh yeah!" I moaned again, my gaze shifting back and forth from the busty blonde to my determined brunette cocksucker.

Samantha's eyes were closed, she was in the zone and had sucked my cock more than enough to know I wouldn't last more than a few minutes of her relentless attack. She brought her free hand to massage my balls as well and I brought mine to affectionately hold the side of her head.

"I can't wait to get your cock between them again." Dani began talking dirty. "I'm so jealous that you're about to feed Sam another big load."

The natural competitiveness between the two friends was showing, and I was thrilled to be reaping all the benefits. Dani stepped closer to the camera, bending over to give me an even better view of her tits as she continued playing with them. Her mouth hung open, showing me just a hint of her tongue and acting as if she was moaning along with me.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" Samantha slurped harder and faster. I glanced down to see her eyes were open, clearly listening to Dani's dirty talk.

"Come on, baby." Dani encouraged. "Let it out... I want you to feed her a nice, big load."

"Ohhhhh fuck..." I moaned louder. The girls were quickly bringing me over the edge. My body tensed up, my hips lifted off the couch, pushing myself deeper into Samantha's throat, not that it affected her at all she continued expertly working me in and out of her mouth.

"Oh yeah, baby!" Dani continued moaning with me through the phone. "Flip the camera, I want to see you cum!"

My breath was heavy, the pleasure of my inevitable climax was already slowly taking over. My one hand was on Samantha's head as she bobbed up and down on my cock while the other had the phone, neither was capable of hitting the button to flip the camera, so I just turned it towards Samantha so both girls could see each other.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" I saw Samantha's eyes flip to watch Dani on screen as she continued working me in and out of her mouth.

"Oh yeah! Thanks, baby!" Dani shouted through the phone.

I couldn't respond. I was barely hanging on. Samantha knew it and flicked her eyes back towards me. She had sucked my cock more than enough times to know exactly when I was ready to explode, and Dani must've known by the look in her friend's eyes that it was happening.

"Oh yeah! Let it out, baby! Let me see it!"

"Mm! Mm! Mm! Mm!"

I had already given up all control. Other than doing my best to keep the phone up, there was nothing more I could do. My eyes began to roll back into my head as a euphoric feeling took over my entire body.

I didn't see it, but I felt Samantha pulling me out of her mouth just in time, continuing to jerk my cock and massaging the underside of my tip with her tongue, giving Dani the perfect few as I began firing ropes of milky white cum directly into her incredible mouth.

I let out a low groan of immense pleasure as it happened, the phone began to tilt in my one hand while the other had to let go of Samantha's head to grab onto the couch cushion while I did my best to process another powerful climax.

"Ohhhhh yeah!" I heard Dani cheering through the phone. I opened my eyes and saw Samantha smiling as I fed her a few more spurts. "Good job, baby!"

Samantha stared up at me, gradually slowing her hand and tightening her grip as she coaxed out what I'm sure she could tell would be my last few shots. For a brief moment, I saw a familiar wicked look in her eyes right before she engulfed my cock again.

"Oh shit!" Dani was as surprised as I was. Samantha closed her eyes and immediately began bobbing her mouth up and down my entire length, deepthroating me again, but this time with twice the audience.

A few short, powerful exhales escaped me as my body jutted forward. Samantha moved her hands to my legs and buried her nose into my pubes again, holding my cock there as she showed off for her friend.

"Go Sam!" Dani's cheers continued. My grip on the cushion tightened and one leg lifted, it was taking everything I had to process the intense sensations of Samantha's throat.

Eventually my body began to relax, but my breaths only got deeper as I sank into the couch. Samantha began to pull her mouth up and brought one hand back to rub my balls as she pulled me out.

Dani was still talking, but I couldn't understand her. I dropped the phone and couldn't even begin to try and find it.

Samantha planted her signature kiss on my tip and slurped up one last drop of cum while I just laid there trying to process the unbelievable feeling.

I heard her giggle and felt her move both hands off me, grabbing the phone to talk to Dani.

"There you are!"

"Oh hey!" The girls both laughed.

"That was insanely hot!" Dani complimented.

"Thanks!" Samantha blushed.

"Did you kill him?"

The girls giggled again.

"He'll be okay." Samantha held up the camera and flipped it to face me. "I've seen worse."

Dani laughed. "I bet! When he comes to, tell him I'm going to come straight to his place when I get back."

"Sounds good."

"And let's talk later about planning the weekend."

"Yup! I'll text you."

"Sounds good! Love ya!"

"Love you too!"

Samantha hung up and stood up, giving my cock one last kiss on the way, and then bringing her lips to mine.

"How was that?"

I chuckled and gave her a nod, the only movement I was capable of.

Samantha smiled back at me. "Come on, let's go to the bed, I want to snuggle."

I tried to nod again, but I don't know if it worked. She went over without me and a few minutes later I could actually feel my legs and made my way over, collapsing next to her so I could spoon her naked body, pushing my wet cock against her massive pillow of an ass. I fell asleep almost immediately, Samantha was here, and my cock was exhausted, suddenly everything was all better.