My Time with (Aunt) Barb & Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're hilarious————not!" he stated.

"Never mind that, it's time for the most embarrassing meal of the day, breakfast," she laughed. "Now what shall it be today? Let me think. Yesterday you had some thin revealing boxers. Well that was dull, how can we spice that up some, I wonder."

"Let's go with these," as she tossed him the jockstrap he had tried on yesterday.

"No way, my ass is completely exposed in these," he snapped back.

"Video, video,video," was all she had to say. "See you in a few minutes, better get dressed,"——————she said laughing her way out the door.

He stripped and put the jockstrap on. Heading down the hall he stopped to pee and clean up.

Robert was quietly trying to walk into the kitchen when Crystal shouts, "Well it's about time. We were just about to give up on you." This of course drew Barbara's attention to me. She surveyed the situation and mumbled, "Good morning dear."

Crystal immediately points out that he's wearing one of his new items from the shopping trip. And that he was evidently very comfortable with the new lifestyle he had adopted.

Barbara said, "Yes I can see———that." She went on to ask Robert, "Honey I'm very happy for you and your new found freedoms but it seems odd for you to be this————-open, shall we say. Sometimes it appears to me,you're almost embarrassed about your attire. For instance like what you're wearing now you don't seem comfortable right now."

Crystal gave him a look like, you better fix this fast or it's hit the send button on her phone.

Robert gave Crystal a quick glance then stood up and walked over to Barbara and gave her a big hug. Making sure their body's were squeezed tightly together.

"Now aunt Barbara does this look like I'm embarrassed or uncomfortable," releasing her, turning around and walking over to Crystal and hugging her too. Then walking back to his chair, revealing his naked ass.

Barbara shook her head and said, "Obviously I was mistaken dear. I apologize for casting any doubts about your sincerity. Now let's eat breakfast!"

Crystal left after breakfast for the day, more preparations for her friend's party. When she arrived home that evening she suggested they all take a swim after dinner to top off the day.

She instructed Robert to wear his jockstrap from this morning for the swim. Begrudgingly he wore it but with a towel wrapped around his waist to go to the pool. Once there he dropped the towel and dove into the water. It felt very refreshing and revitalizing. They swam and tossed the ball around till Barbara told them she had a slight headache and was going to turn in.

Just as Barbara left two girls appeared at the pool.

"Robert, these are two of my friends that helped me today with the party plans, Val and Lynn." Crystal said.

"Girls this is Robert, the friend of the family that's staying with us this summer. The one I was telling you about earlier."

Robert flashed Crystal a look that asked what are you up to now?

The girls joined everyone in the pool. They all chatted back and forth, the usual getting to know you questions and answers.

Crystal spoke up asking, "Robert sweetie would you be a dear and get us all a soda.? Pllleeeeaaaasssseee!" Making it sound like he'd be a douche if he didn't go get them.

Giving her a nasty look Robert slowly ascended the steps out of the pool. He heard a wolf whistle as soon as his naked ass was visible. He again was filled with embarrassment as he got the sodas and handed them to the three girls.

"Nice swimsuit dude," Val said.

"I second that emotion," Lynn laughed.*

"Robert here has adopted a more relaxed state of dress around here," Crystal explained.

"How interesting and exciting for you guys, never knowing what he might be wearing," Val said.

"Yes indeed, oh you should see him in his new thong, it's very tiny and he seems to love wearing it," Crystal added.

"Great, we'll have to start hanging out here more often for sure," Lynn smirked.

Crystal spoke up and said, "That's a great idea, Lynn. I'll have to invite more of my friends over while Roberts's here. I'm sure they would all love seeing, I mean meeting him."

Robert was made to get out of the pool several more times to fetch this or that, so that the guests could view his nearly naked body. But after a while he was told he could go to his room if he was ready. He quickly got out, said his goodnites and disappeared to his room for the night.

The next morning, as always, Crystal was already in Roberts's room as he awakened saying, "Morning naked butt boy. I see your jockstrap is still damp from last night, as she held it in her hand. Too bad then you won't be able to wear it this morning. What a shame."

"But wait, what's this," as she pulled something out of her pocket and tossed it to him.

"What the hell is this," he asked.

"That's your breakfast outfit for this morning," she said. "It's another thong. I didn't like the one you tried on at the store so I got you a different one. You'll love it, and mom will know for sure how sincere you are about your new obsession. You know, two birds one stone," she laughed.

"See ya soon, breakfast is almost ready," were her last words.

Back in his room after his morning trip to the bathroom he got naked to put on this new item Crystal had given him. It was even smaller than the one in the department store. The pouch couldn't even cover his pubic hair, most all of it was showing. The pouch barely covered his penis and nothing else. Some of his balls on both sides were hanging out. He thought there's no way he can get by with this ridiculous thing.

Down stairs he peeked around the kitchen door to check and see who was there and where they were. Both Barbara and Crystal were sitting at the breakfast table facing toward the door he was at. There was no way to sneak in unobserved. He took a huge breath and sauntered in as casual as he could fake it.

In he walked with all his black pubic hair showing and bits of his balls on display. "Good morning everyone, isn't it a great morning?" he asked as he pulled his chair out and sat down. So happy to be able to cover his mostly naked body under the table.

Barbara spoke back saying, "I don't remember that——————aah, what you're wearing from our shopping trip."

"aah———-it————aah," Robert mumbled."

Crystal jumped in to say, "Oh mom he asked me to pick him up some others similar to the one he tried on the other day, if I saw any while I was out and about. That's one I got for him."

"How do you like it Robert? Did I do good?" Crystal asked.

"Yes thanks Crystal, I love it. I think it's one of my favorites. Thanks again." Robert replied.

"It's so nice to see you two getting along so well. I don't remember you all being that close when our two families would get together. I guess you two have matured since then. It's nice at any rate." Barbara said.

Crystal agreed that it was nice to see and be with Robert again. Then she asked him to warm up her and her mother's coffee.

Robert knowing what she was doing played along and answered, " Sure I'd be happy to top you both off." He got up strode over to the coffee pot and refilled their cups, giving them plenty of opportunities to see almost everything he had. His balls moving with each step he took.

The doorbell rang and Crystal jumped up saying, "I'll see who it is," and ran to answer

it.

Seconds later Crystal entered the kitchen followed by Kim, Val and Lynn.

"Robert would you be a gentleman and get our guests some coffee?"Crystal asked.

Barbara started to offer her assistance and Crystal stopped her saying, "Mom you cooked all this breakfast relax, after all we have a healthy young man here to help out."

With that settled Robert rose from his chair to reveal his minimally covered body to the new arrivals. Going and coming with the cups and coffee gave them a complete view of everything that was showing.

With all this movement, the gawking from the new arrivals and the feeling of being nearly naked in front of all these women Robert felt his penis start to stiffen. He was going to have to act fast. There was no room for an erection in this thong.

Lynn spoke up saying, "Well we're here for our morning swim like we discussed yesterday Crystal."

"Oh that's right I forgot about inviting you guys for an early swim," Crustal replied.

Robert took this as an easy escape and shouted, "Last one in the pools a loser," and ran for the pool thereby avoiding anyone seeing his growing penis. He jumped in and kept the bottom half of his body under the water.

After a while the others emerged from the house, everyone except Barbara. Crystal explained that her mother had a Dr.s appointment and would be gone the rest of the morning.

Everything was going ok for a bit and then the girls started swimming close by Robert, rubbing up against his legs. At one point Val swam underwater behind him and through his legs rubbing his upper thighs just below his junk. This sent waves of stimulation through him and his penis blew up, straining against the tiny thong pouch.

There he was in a pool with Crystal and basically three strangers with at least a half hard on.

Of course about that time the women decided they were thirsty and wanted Robert to go get them some bottles of water. Robert definitely didn't want to get out of the water and expose even more of himself in his present condition.

Crystal insisted he get their drinks with a DO IT, or else look.

Robert eased his way up the pool steps glancing down at his crotch. His balls were now mostly hanging out of the thong pouch. His half hard penis was pushing the pouch outward so much you could see through it to the other side. The girls were loving seeing him so embarrassed and flushed. He heard one of them say, "Wow he really likes the water," and another said, "Looks like he's still a growing boy, it won't be long before he's outgrown that thong." They were loving messing with him.

About that time Crystal heard her mom's car pull up and told the group, "Oops I guess today's playtime is over. Robert you had better go up to your room before that tiny thong explodes right here in front of everyone."

Some of the girls were making disappointing sounds and had sad looks on their faces. Crystal mouthed to them, "There'll be other times to play with him, don't worry.

The rest of the day went without incident. We drove around some checking out the huge mansions near the beach and had a nice dinner at an outside cafe. After returning home late everyone just said good night and hit the sack.

As expected Robert woke to the presence of Crystal in his room. He was greeted with the usual sarcasm, " Hi there thong boy!"

He just grunted and tried to close his eyes again. "No, no, no you don't, get up, it's almost my favorite time of the morning, breakfast!" She cackled. "I just know today's is going to be something special."

"And why do you say that,if I may ask?" Robert uttered.

"I've got your outfit for this morning in this bag," she said. With that said she handed him a nicely decorated gift bag with a big red bow on it.

"Go ahead open it up, hurry I can't wait for your reaction," she spewed.

Robert opened the bag, being careful not to tear the decorations. He looked inside then put his hand in and looked back at Crystal questionably, "It's empty?"

"Yep, that's your outfit for today, nothing!"

"WHAT, you kidding. You can't———you don't——-you wouldn't." Robert exclaimed.

Crystal's response was, "I can, I do and I would? You're going down to breakfast totally stark naked! And your going to play it off as the next natural step into your new lifestyle. And I want you to give mom a big hug just like you did yesterday."

"Your mom will go ballistic. She'll throw me out of the house, and call my folks to tell them to come pick up there demented son!" Robert exclaimed.

"Mom has talked to me about your 'odd' behavior and I have helped to convince her your activities are because your mother held you so close to her you were never allowed to express any of your own desires or feelings. And we concluded it would be best if we just let you do whatever was needed for you to get out from under your mother's oppression." Crystal explained. "You need not worry about her kicking or ratting you out."

"Why are you doing this to me. I know you have that video but why humiliate me this way, especially in front of your mother?" he asked.

"Simple answer, because I can! Ever since I've known you, you've been this spoiled little mama's boy. I think it's time you were knocked down a few pegs. I don't hate you, I just want to see you humbled. Using your adversity to nudity against you was the best way to bring you down. And besides I get a huge kink out of watching you squirm," Crystal bluntly answered his question.

Robert, somewhat stunned, had the look of a deer in the headlights. He hardly knew how to respond to what he had just heard.

"Now back to business, get your naked ass down to breakfast. You've got 10 minutes so you better get cleaned up now," she said as she left.

Exiting the bathroom and heading down the stairs he felt like the walls had eyes. He could sense their watching him walking. His thick penis swaying from side to side with each step he took. He stopped just outside the doorway into the kitchen to settle his nerves and take a deep breath.

Robert rounded the doorway into the kitchen saying, "Good morning, looks like another wonderful day in paradise."

He walked over to pour himself a cup of coffee turned and walked toward the table. His full black bush of pubic hair stood out above his swaying thick penis. His balls moving with each step.

Finally looking up since entering the room he saw not only Barbara and Crystal but a woman, around Barbara's age or older, sitting at the table.

Barbara cleared her throat and said, "Robert this is my neighbor Peggy. Peggy, this is Robert, the young man I was telling you about, who is staying with us this summer."

Peggy got up to leave, not knowing what else to do with a completely naked guy standing in her neighbors kitchen.

Robert read the situation wrong and quickly stepped in front of her and gave her a huge hug. His naked penis rubbing against her front.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Peggy," he said gently parting from their hug and turning to go to his seat. His naked ass in her direct line of sight.

Barbara spoke up and explained, "Peggy, Robert is going through a phase in lifestyle change. He's becoming, well maybe has already become, relaxed and comfortable with his mode of dress/undress. I'm allowing him the freedom of expression he may have been denied in the past.

Peggy asked, "So Robert, you enjoy wearing very little or, like today, absolutely nothing in the presence of others clothed?"

Robert had no idea of how to answer her question. If he didn't come up wirh a good one he knew the video would be on its way to his folks.

"Well to answer your question the best way I can," Robert said. "I appreciate the freedom, I'm given here, to be whatever I am. I'm allowed to express myself in any manner I see fit without condemnation. I'm still working through my new lifestyle and receiving help from everyone here."

He continued with, "I hope that makes sense to you and that you too would be as accepting as others."

Peggy came back with, "Well truthfully you scared me something terrible when you first walked in and then that unexpected hug really threw me. I've never hugged a naked man before, that I remember," she laughed. "But listening to your deep intimate explanation of what's happening to you was very moving. And I'd like to throw in my support and comfort level in your journey. I'd like you to be as comfortable around me and my family as you are here with Barbara's."

"Wow that's so generous of you Peggy," Crystal said. "I'm almost positive Robert will be taking you up on that," she said with a devious smile.

Peggy said, "I certainly hope so. Now how about a re-do on that lame hug I gave you before?"

Robert yet again stunned at how welcoming Peggy just sounded got up and met her half way. This time he could feel Peggy hugging back and holding it much longer than the first. Just before they broke the hug Peggy's hand slid down to caress his naked ass cheek. This sent an unexpected surge of blood flow to his penis. As he was walking back to his chair his penis lifted up off its resting place atop his ball sack.

"Crystal jumped in again saying, "I think Robert really enjoyed your deep 'felt' hug, Peggy."

"Well I certainly felt an enjoyable difference from the first one," Peggy admitted.

Crystal smiling asked , "Robert be a sweetie and get some fresh butter for our toast, please."

"Sure I'd be happy to," he replied. Robert knew she had noticed the change in his penis and now she was going to show it off to Peggy and her mom. He rose from his chair with his semi erection quickly turned and walked the few steps to the refrigerator and opened the door. Looking around he didn't see the butter anywhere.

Crystal spoke up and said, "Oh hund it's on the bottom shelf."

Instead of bending at the waist Robert bent at the knees and squatted down to retrieve the butter. Although this position avoided opening his ass cheeks it left his balls hanging down visible between his legs. He rose back up, closed the refrigerator door, turned and walked back to the table, his penis still semi erect and swaying side to side.

"Thank you so much Robert, I'm sure we all appreciate your doing that for us." Crystal remarked.

"Robert are you busy this morning?" Peggy asked.

He looked at both Barbara and Crystal to answer but when neither said anything he replied, "It doesn't appear I am, why?"

"Well my husband is out of town this week and the main light bulb in my living room ceiling went out yesterday. Would it be too much of an imposition to ask you to help me change it? It takes climbing up a ladder and I'm terrified of heights. Plus I'm having some guests over for cards later and that's the only room big enough to set up in. So please if it's not too much trouble."

Crystal jumped in and answered for him saying, "I'm sure Robert would be happy to help you with anything you need around your house to ready it for your guests today, right Robert?"

Shooting Crystal an angry look but at the same time answering her, "Of course, I'd be happy to help you out, Peggy. Just let me change and I'll be ready to go."

Peggy stood up and said, " Oh honey you don't have to do that for me. Like I said before I'm comfortable with your lifestyle choice and want to support you in your journey. Come with me, I'm just next door."

"But————I'm————it's————don't we have to go outside," he asked.

"Well yes of course dear but as long as you're comfortable, an I know you are, I am," Peggy answered grabbing him by the arm and tugging him toward the outside door.

Looking back at Crystal, Robert started to say something but Crystal cut him off saying, "Go along with her Robert we'll be fine here and she really needs your help, be a good neighbor."

With that he and Peggy were out the side door into the bright Florida sun. He had never been outside naked before in his life and the feeling was terrifyingly erotic. It was a short distance to Peggy's side door, thank goodness, and he didn't think anyone saw them.

Once inside Peggy's home Robert realized the erotic trip outside had re-activated his semi erection. Peggy motioned him to follow her into the garage to retrieve the ladder. The walking kept his semi intact even when getting and carrying the ladder through to the living room.

Peggy pointed out the light bulb to be replaced. It was at the highest point of the cathedral ceiling.

"I hope we can reach the bulb to change it," Robert said.