My Time with (Aunt) Barb & Daughter

Story Info
An overprotected boy taken advantage of.
10.1k words
4.2
36.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18

Robert was a shy 18 year old boy who had an overprotective mother, Alice. She had tried to do things for him so that if he failed he wouldn't feel the pain. She rarely let him do anything alone. She always wanted to, and had always, been involved in anything he was doing.

His father, Bryan, knew this and had been aware of his wife's over parenting of their son for years and years.

The summer after Robert graduated from high school his father decided his son needed a break from his coddling mother.

Bryan and Alice had a close friend, Barbara, from their college days. The three had stayed close. Before Barbara's husband had died the foursome went on vacations and spent many holidays together. Even now the three old college chums stayed in close contact.

Bryan came up with the idea to send Robert to spend the summer with his (Aunt) Barbara, mainly to get him away from his overpowering mother. He was fairly sure that Alice couldn't protest too much since Barbara was such a good friend. Besides Barbara had a daughter only a couple of years older than Robert, to help keep him company.

After confirming with their friend, Barb, and hours of convincing Alice that it would be good for Robert, it was finally settled, he would spend the summer away.

Barbara had moved to Miami Beach after her husband had died. She wanted to get away and try to start a new life. She loved the Miami Beach laidback lifestyle, relaxed and so casual. Her 24 year old daughter, Crystal, still lived at home with her mother. They both enjoyed the companionship.

Barbara met Roberts plain at the airport. After the customary hugs and greetings they were off to pick up his luggage. Robert noticed how casual Barbara was dressed. She wore shorts, a tank top and sandals. He thought this inappropriate for such a populated bustling place.

Just as Robert was thinking about how casual she was dressed, Barb's thoughts were the opposite about him. She noted he was dressed in a suit and tie. It was a summer weight suit but still a suit to travel to a hot climate such as south Florida.

Their individual critiques done, they headed for Barb's car. Yes it was a bright red Cadillac convertible. By the time they arrived at her home poor Robert was sweating like crazy. It appeared his nice white shirt was soaked in sweat.

"Oh dear," Robert you must be burning up in all those heavy clothes. Let's get you up to your room, unpacked and into some more appropriate clothes.

Robert obediently followed her up the stairs and down the hall to a room at the end. She started helping him unpack and put his things away. All the clothing she saw were dark and heavy weight. "Don't you have any light and airy clothes, Robert," she asked.

"These are all my mom packed, I guess, but that's ok, I'll be ok," Robert responded.

"Nonsense, first thing tomorrow we'll go shopping and get you some more suitable Florida clothes," she replied.

"Now change into your swim trunks and we will take a cool dip in the pool before dinner," Barbara said.

"I guess mother forgot to pack my swim trunks, I don't see them anywhere," Robert said.

"Oh no and it's so hot out and you're soaked in sweat." Barbara said. "But wait I think there are some extra pairs of men's swim trunks in the pool supply shed. Yes I remember now, we got some extras for guests that drop by but didn't bring their swimwear. Just undress and wrap a towel around you and I'll show you where they are."

Robert was not comfortable with walking around in just a towel but knowing the pool was just down stairs and out the back door, he thought it ok. He finished unpacking the last few items in his suitcase, stripped off and grabbed a towel. He heard Barbara voice and at the same time saw his door start to open. Addled, he dropped the towel and watched it hit the floor in front of him. Before bending down to pick it up and cover himself he saw Barbara standing at the door looking at him.

"Oh Robert, I'm so sorry I thought you'd be ready by now," she uttered. "Why don't you get that towel wrapped around you and we'll head down to the pool."

Robert didn't know how much of his body she had seen but was still totally embarrassed that anyone had seen him in that state of undress.

Robert had no reason to be embarrassed about his body. He was a strapping boy with jet black hair, upstairs and down. He wasn't a muscle man but had a firm build. His penis was above average in length and especially in girth. He had a very thick circumcised penis. His hairless balls hung low under his thickness.

They arrived at the pool to find it empty. Barbara implied she assumed her daughter, Crystal should have been home by now but that something had probably come up to detain her.

She showed Robert the pool supply room, a small shed just off the deck of the pool, and told him to check inside for the extra trunks. Robert found two pairs of trunks in the small room. A pair of tiny speedos and a large pair of board shorts. He most certainly wasn't going to wear the speedos so he slipped the board shorts on. They were huge on him. He pulled the drawstring as tight as he could but they still hung loose around his waist.

"How's it going in there Robert." he heard Barbara call out. "Is everything ok?"

Robert answered back, "The trunks are too large on me."

"All of them all too large for you?" She asked again.

Well the board shorts are, definitely!" He stated.

"How about the others, how do they fit?"

"The only other pair are speedos and I'm not comfortable wearing those tiny things," Robert answered.

"Well it's only for today, first thing tomorrow we will get you some proper swimwear. And besides it only 'family' here dear," she said.

Robert again pulled the drawstring as tight as he could and he thought it was good enough for just a quick dip in the pool. He emerged from the shed holding his towel in one hand and holding on to the waistband of his trunks with the other.

"Yes, now that's better you look much more comfortable and cooler. Now let's hit the refreshing water." Barbara suggested.

They both got into the cool water. Barbara dove in but Robert chose to walk in fearing a dive might end up with him losing his swimwear. He had to admit the cool water felt amazing. Just before the two decided to get out of the pool Crystal, Barbs daughter, appeared at the pool.

"Hi Robert. Sorry I wasn't here to greet you when you arrived but I had previous plans I couldn't reschedule. It's nice to see you again. It's been a few years," Crystal said.

"It's nice to see you again Crystal. I hope you've been doing well," Robert replied.

As Robert started up the steps out of the pool Crystal extended her hand out to him. Robert took hold of it thinking she would steady him as he climbed the steps out. But instead Crystal gave him a big jerk causing him to let go of his oversized trunks to try and stabilize himself to keep from falling. He didn't fall but his ill fitting trunks slid down his body stopping at the base of his meaty penis. Every bit of his thick black pubic hair was on display.

Shocked and embarrassed Robert regained his balance and quickly pulled his trunks back up to his waist. Nobody said a word even as Robert turned bright red from embarrassment.

At dinner that night the conversation was mostly about catching up on what had been happening to everybody since their last meeting. Crystals reminded her mother that her best friend, Kim was spending the night. They were going to work on planning another friend's bachelorette party.

After meeting Kim and chatting for a while Robert started yawning, after all there was a three hour difference in time zones. He excused himself and slipped off to his room.

He lay there in bed thinking about what had happened earlier that day. First his dropping the towel in front of (Aunt)Barbara and then his trunks falling down when Crystal pulled at him in the pool. He wondered how much either of them had seen of his privates.

As he thought more about this his penis hardened quickly. He started playing with himself and now he had a raging hard on. Just the thought of his being seen naked by women turned him on like nothing else. Today it almost happened twice. What a turn on.

He pulled his underwear and tee shirt off in anticipation of what was to happen shortly. He pumped vigorously for a few seconds and then slowed to just caress the mushroom head of his penis. This was just so enjoyable. He was lost in his fantasy and softly moaning.

He couldn't hold back anymore, gave a grunt and the cum started flying. The first spurt hit above his head. The next huge rope of cum hit him square on the lips, splattering his nose and chin. The next few squirts landed on his chest. Finally his penis stopped oozing his boy butter. He sighed a glorious moan of relief, smiled and licked his own cum from his lips.

Lying there in his own little supreme world he suddenly heard clapping hands. Sitting straight up he saw Crystal and Kim standing at his bedside.

"Damn nice show boy!" Crystal said. "And eating your own cum was the cherry on top dude."

"What are you doing, why are you all in my room, what's going on here? You have no right to be here?" Robert kept saying.

"Oh we have the right to be wherever the fuck we want to be boy!" Crystal added.

Realizing he was still naked and covered in cum Robert reached for his underwear to cover his nakedness.

"Crystal grabbed them out of his hand saying, "You're not going to be needing these anymore."

"What are you talking about? Give me my underwear," he snapped.

Crystal informed him,"We're calling the shots from now on boy unless you want my mom and your folks to watch you wack off, cum all over yourself and then eat your own cum."

"WHAT? You can't have videoed me without my knowing about it," he screamed.

"Dude you were in another world, I could have had a party in here and you would have never known about it. So yes I do have a video of your performance." she said.

"You wouldn't show it to anybody. PLEASE, you can't do that to me, please," he begged.

"We won't show it to anybody———-if you do EVERYTHING we tell you to boy,"

"Ok, ok I'll do whatever you want but you can't show that video to anyone," Robert sadly agreed.

Crystal told him to get some sleep and that it was going to be a fun day tomorrow. Well at least for her it was.

Robert awoke from his almost sleepless night with a tapping at his door. It was Barbara letting him know breakfast would be ready in just a few minutes and to hurry down.

He slowly got up and headed down the hall to the bathroom. That first pee of the day always felt so good. He flushed, washed up a bit and went back to his room. When he walked in Crystal was sitting on his bed waiting for him.

"Ready for the fun to start cum boy?" she asked in a sarcastic voice.

"What, already? You can't be serious," he said.

Crystal handed him a pair of boxer shorts. They were white and paper thin. He held them up and could almost see his hand through the cloth.

"So I'm supposed to wear these under my pants today?"

"No, don't be silly. How in the world is anybody going to be able to see them if you wear pants over them?" She laughed. "That is your new breakfast outfit. You're going to wear them to breakfast this morning."

"Your mom will flip out if I show up for breakfast wearing these." Robert said.

"That's not my problem. You're just going to have to give her a good reason for them!" she said.

"Now put them on and nothing else, no tee shirt or even socks. And get downstairs. I'll be waiting."

And with that she left the room headed down to breakfast.

Robert slipped his pj's off and stepped into the boxers. There was nothing to them. Light weight, paper thin and so short his balls almost fell out the bottom of them. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and started blushing. He could see the dark area where his pubic hair was. He could also see clearly the outline of the crown of his penis. How was he going to explain these nearly nude boxers?

Robert crept to the kitchen and quickly grabbed the nearest chair hoping he sat down before Barbara saw him. He took a deep breath thinking he had passed the first hurdle.

"Barbara turned and greeted him, "Good morning sleepy head." Then she noticed he was shirtless. "I see we're being very casual today Mr." looking directly at him.

"Well I thought I'd better adopt the casual Miami lifestyle the sooner the better," he answered.

"Well good for you."

Just then Crystal spoke up and asked, "Robert would you be a dear and get the strawberry jam from the fridge since you're the closest!"

Robert gave her a drop dead look while Kim and Barbara waited for him to answer.

"Sure, not a problem." Robert slowly rose up from his seat, walked to the refrigerator, opened the door and got the jam out. He turned to walk back and heard gasps. He didn't dare look at the women to see who was looking at him. He simply placed the jam on the table and sat back down.

The difference between fantasizing about being naked in front of others and the actual act was like daylight and dark.

Everything was quiet for a few minutes and then Barbara spoke up and said, "Robert, it seems you've had a complete and substantial turnaround concerning your wardrobe. In my wildest dreams I would never have imagined your choice of such revealing breakfast wear. But I'm also delighted you're comfortable enough around us to be yourself. And I encourage you to make yourself at home and be as comfortable as you wish."

Crystal, with a sly calculating smile, looked directly at Robert. Robert could only imagine what was going on inside her mind.

After breakfast Barbara reminded him about the shopping spree she had planned last evening.

Robert tried to talk her out of it but she insisted. She wanted to be a good host and besides he definitely needed some suitable florida like clothes.

Just as they were about to leave Crystal and Kim asked if they could tag along. Crystal implied that she and Kim could maybe help Robert with some current styles. Off the four of them went to provide Robert with a new summer wardrobe.

Shopping in the crowded department store was never fun at least for the one trying on the clothes. The women had picked out several pairs of lightweight shorts and shirts and were happy with the look and fit. Now it was time for some new swimwear.

Crystal brought Robert a handful of items and instructed him to come out and show them how each item fit.

Robert looked at each item she had handed him. There were two tiny pairs of speedos, a jockstrap and a super small thong. Oh my god she wanted him to model a jock and a thong in front of them and anyone else that might be in the fitting room area.

He modeled the two speedo with embarrassment. They barely covered his privates. Some of his jet black pubic hair was visible in one pair. Returning to the fitting room he whispered to Crystal, "You actually want me to come out and model the jock and that ridiculous thong?"

Crystal replied, "Well I've got a video to send out if you've changed your mind."

"Ok, alright I hear you."

Robert slipped on the jockstrap, took a deep breath, and stepped out to show the waiting group of women. Barbara gasps as Crystal and Kim did a low snicker.

Crystal asked, "How's the fit Robert?"

Calling him out by name sent waves of embarrassment through him. "It fits great Crystal, thanks."

Just as he was headed back to the fitting booth Kim asked, "How's it fit in back?"

"It's fine, fits just fine in the back," Robert replied.

Kin continued, "Are you sure, looks a bit saggy from here, let's see?"

He had to keep up the appearance of his new casual lifestyle in front of Barbara, so he had no choice.

He turned showing the women his nearly naked ass. It was covered only by two thin elastic strips of each side. His ass crack was totally visible and there for inspection.

Barbara jumped in saying, "Yes Robert that's a great fit. What's next?" She was trying to rush him back into the fitting booth and out of sight with his naked ass hanging out.

Back in the booth he slipped the jock off and his penis popped up growing a bit. The fact that he had been walking around in front of people with his naked ass out had turned him on. He pleaded and begged his penis to stop growing and go back to its normal state.

By the time he figured out how to wear the thong Crystal had given him his penis was down to a semi. The tiny thong barely covered his well developed thick penis. His semi erection pushed the pouch of the thong way out revealing openings on both sides. You could get glimpses of side ball and partial penis on either side. There was no trace of the string in the back of the thong, it was enveloped by Robert's ass cheeks.

Robert stepped out of the booth once more. Again he heard gasps, looking around there were two new women, in addition to the three he was with, in the fitting area. The new women stood with their mouths agape. Barbara had a look of disbelief on her face and of course Crystal and Kin we're loving it.

"Ok Robert, give us a twirl so we can capture the whole look," Crystal spoke.

Of course she would say that. She wanted to humiliate him as much as possible. But she had him by the balls with that video. He couldn't imagine the total humiliation of his family seeing me cum and then eating it. He could never recover from that.

He quickly spun around hoping to blur anybody's view. While accomplishing this he felt his penis growing again. Maybe it was the appearance of the two new women watching him.

"Oh 'cum' now Robert you can do better than that," Crystal said. "Turn sideways and let's see the profile stance!"

Robert knew he had no choice so he slowly turned. The left side of his body now facing the women. His penis still growing. The bulge of the pouch was now so extended everyone had a clear view of his balls.

"Great Robert, now the back please," Crystal demanded.

As he turned his back to them he felt his penis harden even more. It rose horizontal to the floor and kept rising, finally popping out of the top of the thong. He had no idea what he was going to do to get out of this.

At that moment Barbara said, "Ok girls let's go, it's time for us to hit the road." She grabbed Kim And Crystal by the arm and left the fitting room area. Yelling back, "We'll wait for you at the check out Robert," and they were gone.

Such a feeling of relief passed over him. He took a huge breath, turned to walk to the fitting booth. His hard penis now sticking completely out of the thong bobbing up and down with each step. He heard more gasps. He suddenly remembered the two women who had entered the area late. He looked around and saw them gawking at his monster erection bobbing in the air. He froze and couldn't make his body move. He just stood there with his enormous penis throbbing with each beat of his heart. Other approaching voices snapped him back to reality and he ran into the booth.

He had never been so turned on before in his life that he could remember. He thought seriously about a quick wank in the fitting booth but decided against it.

Back at home the evening went without incident. Nothing was mentioned that evening about the events in the fitting room. Some pleasant conversation and enjoying a movie on tv took up the rest of the evening. Rain prevented any pool activities that night. Everyone called it an early night.

Bright sunshine greeted Robert as he opened his eyes the next morning. His first clear thoughts consisted of wondering what new schemes Crystal had come up with to embarrass him.

It didn't take long to have his thoughts answered. Crystal opened his bedroom door and hopped on his bed saying, "What's up doc?" as she pulled back his sheet to check the status of his penis.