My Time With Char Pt. 05

Story Info
My first boyfriend.
4.2k words
4.73
3.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My time with Char. Part 5

It was a sloppy dreadful rainy Thursday night in Los Angeles when Char and I were leaving work. We stood under the canopy of the building entrance deciding if we wanted to run to our cars, or try and wait the rain out a bit before heading home. It was already dark and the overhead lights lit up the parking lot. There were only a few cars in the lot, most everyone had headed home some time back.

As we stood there, Char asked me; "What do you have planned for tonight, Danny?"

"Nothing," I replied. "Was just heading home to relax."

"Want some company?" He asked. "Your place is closer than mine and I hate driving in the rain."

"Sure." I replied. "Do you wanna grab some food somewhere? I don't think I have much in the fridge."

"Yes." He replied. "Let's order something and pick it up on the way."

We stood and pondered for a while until we decided on Mexican. I called and ordered from a place by me and asked Char to follow me. We dashed through the parking lot to our respective cars, getting drench from the deluge of water that was coming down. When I saw Char was in and his car, it was started with the headlights on, I backed out and made my way to the parking lot exit. Char pulled in right behind me.

He followed me to the restaurant I ordered from and I ran in to grab our food, returning minutes later as his car sat in the lot adjacent to mine, wipers flapping, headlights showing the heavy rain we were experiencing.

Char followed me to my place and parked a few spots over. We walked quickly with our heads down, but not quite running or jogging until we hit the lobby doors. Once inside, we headed up the elevator, both dripping wet, with our clothes sticking to our skin.

We got into my place and I set the food down. I headed to my linen closet and grabbed both of us a towel to dry off with. Char and I stood there drying off. Our shirts and pants looking like we were running through a sprinkler. Our feet, socks and shoes-soaked from the puddles and water we had walked through.

"Give me your clothes." I blurted out. "I'll wash and dry everything."

Char undressed down to his underwear, giving me his pants, shirt and socks. I took mine off and headed to my washer throwing everything in.

I retrieved a set of pajamas for him, while I threw on a pair of sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt. We sat down at the coffee table and started eating, enjoying our food. By the time we were done eating, we both had finally come down from the overbearing weather and stress of our day.

Char sat at the end of my couch, while I was siting next to him to his right. I was tired and I was cold, so I laid down on my left side, resting my head on his right thigh. I pulled the Afghan over me and we cuddled in watching TV. I laid there a bit just relaxing, feeling very comfortable that I was hanging with my boyfriend. But then those thought of sex, thoughts of him, thoughts of his dick and thoughts of cum, slipped into my head and I started to get turned on.

I softly and slowly was started rubbing my hand up and down his right thigh from his knee upwards. Just slowly cup and flowing with the outline of his inner thigh muscles. I shifted my head a bit further back, letting my hand have more access to his leg. Char's right hand came down and rested on the back of my head as I continued caressing his leg. I wanted that dick, I wanted it out. I wanted to be sucking on it. Inside my pants, my cock was already getting hard. It wasn't a full boner, but I was surely getting close.

I reached my hand up as far as I could as I rubbed and made it even closer and closer to his cock. I wanted to be slick and sweat and romantic about it, when in all reality I just wanted to pull his cock out and suck it. When my hand finally reached Char's crotch, he moaned lightly and opened his legs up a bit more. I was rubbing and caressing his balls and his thickening cock over the pajama bottoms. He knew what I wanted, but he was going to enjoy being caressed for a while. I felt his dick starting to get hard, the long shaft bulging in his underwear, while being held down.

I was fully erect and lightly touching myself with my other hand and I couldn't take it anymore. I needed his cock in my mouth. I lifted my head and untied the strings of the pajamas. Char lifted his hips and slid the down a bit exposing his underwear. I shifted my body slightly and pulled the underwear down, letting his partially hard cock free. I leaned my head down and with assistance from my mouth and my lips, managed to slide his cock into my mouth. How good it tasted and how hot it was sliding his partially hard cock into my mouth. Char's hands came to rest on the top of my head as I slowly bobbed up and down, bringing him to full hard-on.

I was at a bad angle trying to give him a blow job, so I shifted my body over and was up on my knees, face down sucking his throbbing cock. His light whimpers of "Oh Danny." And, "Oh yah baby". Made me even hornier than I already was. I slid my body off of the couch and onto my knees in front of him, as my hands worked on pulling off the pajama bottoms and underwear off. I climbed between his legs and just held his cock in my hand. Just in awe of feeling his hard boner in my hand. Watching myself jack him off. Loving the look of that cock between my fingers. Wanting it. Desiring it. Knowing I was becoming cock crazy, and I couldn't have been happier.

I untied the draw string from my sweat pants and pulled my cock up and out. It needed to be free of the material holding it down. I lowered my head and slid Char's cock back into my mouth and slid up and down his shaft, sucking it long and slow. This was it. I knew it. I was gay. Or even if I was still "BI", I liked cock more than pussy. I knelt on my knees for a while, sucking it, getting more and more involved with his dick and with giving blow jobs.

I pulled his cock from my mouth, holding it in my hand, looked at Char deep in his eyes and said, "Char if I would have met you 20 years ago, I would have never dated women, I would have been sucking cock my whole life."

And I meant it!

This was no secret experience in a garage, no fantasizing in my head anymore. No gay porn and toys. This was love. This was love of dick, love of giving blow jobs, love for a man. I wanted to suck dick today and everyday... I was hard as a rock giving head. Getting more turned on by sucking cock, then getting sucked off. I had accepted it. All I wanted to do sexually; was suck hid dick. Suck any dick. I just wanted dick. And I was falling in love with it.

Char's moan started increasing as I bobbed and slobbered up and down his throbbing cock. I was getting overly excited awaiting my prize. I wanted his cum! I wanted to have it oozing down my throat! I wanted it squirted on my face. I wanted it deep in my ass. I wanted it ANYWHERE he wanted to shoot it.

"Danny. Oh, Fuck Danny!" Brought me back to focusing on him.

"I'm going to cum! Danny, I'm going to cum!"

Within seconds I felt the warm, wet sicky goo hit my tongue and cheeks. I was moaning and shaking just as excited as he was, while he was cumming in my mouth. I wanted to just keep going. I wanted to just kneel there blowing him until he came again and again.

I was cupping and squeezing the tip of my cock, pulling, shaking and tugging on it. Feeling how hard and aroused I was. Char actually reached down and stopped my head from bobbing up and down. Seems I was well beyond making him cum and was sucking him too hard, in my passions of longing for more.

"Oh baby, stop for a second." He cried as his body quivered after his pleasurable release.

Char pulled me up to his face and kissed me deeply. Sweat was glistening his forehead and I could tell I had gotten him off very well.

"I'm so fucking horny for you." I mouthed through our kiss. Char pulled me in deeper as our kiss blossomed.

"Common with me," he said as he edged my body backwards, picking himself off of the couch.

Char walked me by my hand to my bedroom. He walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge, as I was kicking off my sweatpants. Char dipped his head down and put my throbbing hard cock in his mouth. I moaned out softly as I felt his mouth take down my whole cock.

"Yah baby." Just like that I softly whispered.

Char slid backwards and forwards, sucking my cock as I stood there watching his head and black hair moving back and forth.

"I wanna fuck you Char. I wanna fuck you!" Streamed from my lips.

I wanna be in you." Followed as his hot wet mouth continued pleasing me.

Char would moan out pleasurable "Umm's" while still sucking my cock in response to my words.

Char pulled my cock from his mouth and started to turn over, getting onto his knees. I knew he was ready for my cock to be in his ass; and I was ready to give it to him. I walked over to my night stand and grabbed a condom and the bottle of lube.

When I got back up behind him, I could see he was rubbing and caressing his balls and cock, his ass in the air, cheeks wide open awaiting my dick. I ripped the condom wrapped open with my mouth spitting the wrapper out and onto the floor. I slid the condom over my cock and popped the top of the lube bottle open. I squirted a bit into my and stroked myself / the condom, making it slippery.

I dribbled just a bit onto his asshole and used my thumb to rub it around, getting him ready. I put the tip of my cock at his asshole and used my finger to push my head downwards as I was pushing in. I slid deep inside of Char. Very slowly until I was all the way in. He groaned in pleasure as my stomach and hip area touched his ass cheeks. I was all the way in! As hard as I could be and I was fucking him in the ass again. I was so excited, so overwhelmed and so ready to cum.

I pumped back and forth as Char knelt taking every inch of my cock. Slowly at first, but then picking up my pace. I couldn't get enough of looking down and through the very bleak light of my darkened room seeing my cock sliding in and out of him was beyond erotic. I wanted to be in him raw. I wanted to be seeing it better. I wanted to watch his balls swinging back and forth as I pumped his ass. I wanted it all.

There was no turning back now! I was fucking my boyfriend in the ass. Rock hard, desiring cock. Wanting to be fucked. At that moment I didn't want women anymore. The pleasure of sliding in and out of his ass, was more erotic and sensual than anything else I've ever felt. Just feeling my cock throbbing and pleasured while listening to him moan, was intense. I wanted to rip the condom off and cum inside of him. I wanted him to cum in me. I wanted to scream to the world, I Love Cock!

I heard Char moaning and groaning as I was giving him my throbbing cock. Thrusting myself into him hard and deep. Each pump brought me closer and closer to orgasm. I wanted to explode. I had never felt the way I had before sexually with women, as I did with him. I wanted this! I wanted it all!

"Char, I am so fucking hard." Spewed from my lips.

"Danny, your cock feels amazing in me. Don't fucking stop Danny! Keep fucking me." Was his reply.

I pumped back and forth as hard as I could hearing nothing but heavy breathing, Char moaning with sounds of slapping skin as I ass banged him.

It wasn't about a minute later that I knew I was going to explode. But I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted to be banging him for an hour. I was so horny and so close that It wasn't going to be long.

"Char, I'm going to cum." I blurted out as I continued ramming my cock in his ass.

"Cum for me Danny, cum for me." He cried out.

Within seconds I felt that rush, that pleasure that release and I started cumming deep inside his ass. My body quivered and my legs shook, as he cried out in pleasure, as I was, knowing I was cumming in his ass.

"Char, Char, Char," I cried out, as my cock shot blast after blast inside of him.

When I finally finished cumming. I withdrew my cock, the tip of the condom filled with my cum. Char spun around and lifted his torso upwards coming face to face with me. We kissed deeply, as his hands rubbed and caressed my back.

"Danny that was fucking amazing." He spoke through our kiss. He pulled me down onto the bed and on top of him as we kissed deeply and passionately for a while.

When I got up to pee after cuddling, I realized I had not thrown the laundry into the dryer. I walked down the hallway and flipped the wet clothes to the dryer. It was kind of erotic and enlightening to be walking around naked in my unit, while my naked boyfriend was lying in my bed. When I returned, I told Char, "About 20 minutes, until all the clothes are dry."

"I'm not in a hurry," he replied.

We cuddled under my blankets, just falling deeper for each other. He laid his head on my chest as I laid on my back. It felt so good to be there with him and to have had sex with him and more importantly to have fucked him again. We laid in silence listening to the rain and hearing the thunder, seeing the flashing lightning as the storm raged on.

The next thing I remember was waking up to daylight shinning in through my balcony window. Char next to me in bed. I sat up looking at my alarm clock, which was flashing 12:00. Shit, we lost power I thought to myself. I climbed out of bed and walked into the kitchen, looking for my cell phone. I found it lying on the kitchen island, with very little battery left. It read 8:19 A.M.

As I was walking back towards the bedroom holding my phone, I yelled out, "Char what day is it today?"

"Huh?" I heard him groan out.

As I entered back into my bedroom doorway; I asked again, "What day is it today?"

"It's Thursday," he groaned out.

Char started to roll over onto his back and was rubbing his eyes as he corrected himself; "No wait it can't be Thursday. It's Friday. Why?"

"Cause if it's Friday, we're late for work." I spoke.

"Late for work?" He asked.

"Yes, honey it's almost 8:30." I spoke.

Char shot out of bed like the mattress was on fire.

"Holy fuck Danny!" He bellowed out. "How are we late?"

"We lost power and neither of us charged our phones." I replied

"Fuck." He moaned out. "Were in so much trouble."

Char was pacing back and forth throughout my condo, like a man lost in the woods. He didn't know where to go or what to do, all he kept mumbling out was; "They're going to catch us, were fucked, were going to get fired."

"Relax." I told him. As I finally stopped him from walking back and forth. "I'm sure a lot of people lost power last night. We'll both just call in and say, "Hey I lost power, sorry, I'll be in shortly." And we'll go in at separate times. No one will ever know."

"Char finally started to calm down and catch his breath realizing I was right. He found his phone and called his boss and told her he had lost power. Turned out she had lost power too and wasn't even in yet.

I called into our division and one of the new girls answered the call. I asked for Char, but she said, "He's not in yet." I told her if he comes in, tell him I lost power and just woke up. I'll be in shortly.

When our calls were finished, Char was a bit more relieved and felt that no one suspected a thing. But we still had to get ready to go.

What's funny about the whole situation is; here are two grown men running back and forth through my condo, naked chasing each other up and down the hallway trying to figure out how to hide the fact that we spent the night together and are in a relationship. And his biggest fear was them seeing us walking in at the same time coming to the conclusion we were a gay couple.

"Common" I said. "Let me get your clothes from the dryer and you can take a shower really quick. And when you're done, I'll take one and leave after you, so we don't arrive at the same time."

Char finally calmed down after hearing my suggestion and was agreeable to my plan. But I had bigger and better ideas.

Char stepped into the shower as I was bringing him his clothes. The bathroom door was open and I was standing there watching his sexy naked body getting all wet and all soapy as he washed himself. Loving our time together last night and the fact that I was still horny and wanting more, I felt that I wasn't done with him just yet. This unexpected sleepover and him standing in my shower made me tingle inside. I started slowly rubbing and touching myself as I watched him bathe and I wanted to suck his dick even more now, then I did last night.

I opened the shower curtain further and stepped inside of the shower with him.

"Danny, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Skipping a step." I replied.

"A step?" He asked.

"Yes, I need a shower too. So instead of waiting, I'm joining you." I answered.

But I wasn't in there to save time or get a quick shower in. I was there to seduce him. I was standing behind Char as he was starting to rise off.

"You missed a spot." I spoke.

"Where?" He asked.

"On your back." I replied.

I grabbed the Luffa and poured some soap onto it. I rubbed it up and down his back, softly and lovingly as his cares and fears of being late subsided. I washed all along his back, up the back of his legs, along the outsides of his hips, in between his ass crack and around to the front to his dick and balls.

"Danny, we don't have time for this." He spoke.

"We're already late baby". I whispered in his ear. "What's another few minutes?"

Char turned around as all the soap, I had strewed across his body started to rinse off of him. He grabbed the Luffa from my hand and started washing my body, getting to my dick which was hard and sticking straight up.

"We'll hello!" He spoke.

We both leaned in for a deep kiss as our naked wet bodies pressed up against each other. My hard dick pinned in-between our bodies as I felt his hands rubbing up and down my back. Char knelt down in the shower with his back to the jet and slid my hard cock in his mouth. I groaned in pleasure as his head bobbed back and forth sucking my cock.

"Char, oh yah." I moaned out. "Just like that."

I felt my asshole tingling and at that moment I wanted his cock buried so far inside of me that I could feel it in my stomach. I wanted to be fucked! I wanted him to cum in me. I wanted it all.

Char sucked my cock until I came inside his mouth. He swallowed down every drop of my cum, and then started licking my shaft cleaning it off. When he came back face to face with me, I could see his cock was hard and ready to be played with. I stroked him with my hand as we kissed deeply. I turned the shower off and stepped out, handing him a towel. He dried off as I did and stepped out moments afterwards.

I guided him down onto the toilet seat and got down onto my knees. I slid in-between his legs and put his hard throbbing cock into my mouth. My head bobbed up and down for a long time, taking every inch of his cock. I wanted to make him cum. I wanted him to cum so hard, that I gagged. I wanted to go to work tasting his load all day. I wanted to walk into work, knowing my secret was, I had just sucked his cock this morning.

"Yah suck it, Danny. Fucking Suck, it." He moaned out as my head bobbed up and down.

"You like that cock? Don't ya Danny?" He asked.

"Umm humm." I whimpered through my nose as his dick was deep in my mouth.

"You want more of my cock Danny? You want it suck it a lot, don't ya?"

"Umm humm." I moaned again.

"Suck it baby!" He moaned out. "Tighter. Deeper".

His words were turning me on more now, than ever before.

Yah suck that cock kept ruining in my head. Suck it. Tighter and deeper. Suck it!!!

As I knelt there, my ass was in the air and I could feel it pulsing and vibrating, wanting a dick inside me. I wanted him to spin me around and ram his perfect Filipino cock inside of me. I needed to experiment more. I needed more. I wanted more. I wanted to be the little bitch in a chain of men ready to fuck me. I wanted to get fucked in the ass hard by Char, then when he was done, I wanted the next hard guy in line to ram his cock inside of me. Over and over until I couldn't take it anymore. But I knew that wasn't going to happen today or any time soon.

12