My Time With Char Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long until Char started moaning out that he was going to cum.

I slid Char's plump thick hard cock from my mouth and whimpered, "I want you to cum in my ass baby!"

"Grab a condom." He replied.

"No, without the condom baby." I answered.

"Not yet Danny." He replied. "But I will."

Char's hands grabbed the back of my head and was ramming my face down onto his cock as deep as it could go. I was in fucking heaven. I was gagging making all kinds of weird gurgling noises as he pushed my face down deep.

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" He bellowed out as I felt his legs start to tremble.

Before he could get the next set of words out, I felt his cum start squirting into my mouth filling my throat with his warm gooey load.

"Oh Danny." He moaned out as I swallowed every drop down.

"Holy fuck." He cried out as his body was thrusting.

When I finally pulled Char's cock from my mouth, he was resting back against the tank, his head back, his body still slightly glistening from sweat and shower water.

"Can we just call in sick and suck each other off all day?" I asked.

"No baby," he replied. "We already called remember?"

"Damn!" Was my response.

Char and I got dressed and headed to work. I let him leave about 5 minutes before me and I followed suit. About half of our crew was as late or even later than us due to the bad storm we experienced throughout last night, with a lot of employees losing power.

No one got in trouble and both Char and I were glad that no one suspected we were alone in my condo giving each other blowjobs this morning before work.

That night, I didn't get to see him after work, but he spent the night Saturday to Sunday with me and we fucked and sucked like rabbits. I was exhilarating.

To Be Continued...

12