My Time with Roni - The "Board" Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KnSv9767
KnSv9767
29 Followers

As lunch was finishing up, Lori and Krissy asked what they should do if they just could handle any more guys fucking them once things started, should they just leave? Roni, of course, spoke up. No girls, if you can't take any more, just say so. Maybe you could suck on the cocks of guys who cum to get them hard again... so they can get back to work fucking the rest of us. They, and the rest, liked that idea. They could stay and enjoy without worrying about having to bow out. Roni added, if you decide you change your mind and want another cock, jump in and take it.

Before we left to go get ready, the guys were arriving at 5:45, We asked the girls how they wanted thing to go. They all agreed, everyone in one room, they knew this was the "A List" coming, and they want to get fucked together, to both see, hear and enjoy every one of them getting a good fucking.

Of the 16 cocks in this group, 12 of them were Roni's handpicked "friends", and 4 were friends of Tony and Cynthia. All of the women knew this and also knew they would get fucked beyond anything they've ever experienced because of what must be the sheer experience of the guys. Roni knew, and had fucked, every one of the 16 multiple times (Cynthia had fucked 9 of them) Roni told the girls that every cock in the group was between 7 -9 inches and could fuck for hours on end.

When all of the guys had arrived, the girls were ready. For a few minutes everyone sat around getting "comfortable" with each other... yeah, right, who am I kidding, you could feel the tension in the air... the calm before the storm. None of the girls was making the first move so naturally Roni stood up and broke the seal.

Roni announce to the women, that she wanted Tami to be the first one to get started, after all, she was the youngest and most inexperienced... if you could still call her that. Roni walked over and reached her hand out. Tami took her hand, stood, and followed Roni to the center of the room. Once there, Roni made her face the 16 men. She got behind Tami and slowly began touching her and removing her dress. Roni kissed and licked her neck as she did this, running her hands over her body until she had her fingers buried in her pussy. She whispered to the men: "her pussy is so hot, wet and tight... he juice is running down her legs."

Roni move Tami's own hand to her pussy and left her standing there fingering herself and walked to the men. She knew exactly who she wanted. She took her old coworker John and his twin brother by the hands and led them over to Tami, stood them in front of her and slowly undressed them. Just as they were both naked, Tami had her first orgasm of the night from her own fingers while staring at two thick, hard 9" inch cocks pointing straight at her.

Roni took Tami's hands and wrapped one around each of the cocks. "Do you like these two cocks, slut?" she asked her. Tami said yes, she did. Roni let Tami stroke both cocks for a few seconds before telling her to get to her knees and suck them. Tami did as Roni told her and moved back and forth between them.

Roni turned, both to the guys and the girls and scolded them for still being dressed. Within a minute everyone was naked. As Tami continued sucking her two cocks, Roni lead two guys to each remaining wife, and two to her stool for herself. She told them all that they could not suck or fuck, just hand play, until Tami finished her double blowjob.

It took 20 minutes for the twins to cum. As John filled Tami's mouth, his twin brother covered her face. Tami managed to swallow half of john's load before he pulled out and finished on her face as well. Roni leaned in and whispered to Tami who then turned, cum covering and dripping from her face and chin, to the group, who gasped and stared at the sight. As she used her finger to wipe the come she sucked it off her fingers and smiled, come on every, get to fucking.

With that said, things started slowly and built from there. The first cock penetrated Tami around 6:40ish and by 9:00 each of the guy had rotated around the group and had fucked every one of the girls. Lori and Heather had begged off fucking shortly thereafter, but joyously sucked cocks as needed.

Roni and Tami had hooked up again. Roni was laying back on the footstool, John had his cock deep inside her thrusting slowly. Tami's little body fit perfectly over her and was in a 69 on top of her, licking her clit at the same time. Roni as was Roni licking her while the twin fucked her. As other girls stopped, more guys gathered around. Soon, there were 10 guys gathered around, taking turns fucking the two girls. I could clearly see cum oozing out of Roni with each thrust and the same from Tami. Cum was everywhere. Guy who had to unload while standing there either just shot it on one of the two girls or one of the girls kneeling there to suck them hard.

The other 6 guys were busy fucking Cynthia, the only other girl still in the mix. The husbands turned every so often to watch either of the groups of guys fucking Cynthia or Roni/Tami. Soon, it was just Roni left and all 16 guys were circling her, taking 5 thrusts each and moving around for the next guy. Roni was so in to it she was nearly on continuous orgasm. She was covered in cum, face, tits, stomach... it was everywhere, glistening in the low light. When she finally did her wolf howl and was done, motionless, Cynthia and the girls came over and rubbed the cum around her body. Cynthia leaned over and began licking, each of the girls followed her lead and they licked every cum of cum from her body. Each of the guys was gently caressing a girl and before long, each girl decided they needed one more fuck. All seven girls were laying across Roni's body with a cock in them. One -by-one each coupled pair stopped fucking. None of them could continue. All the husbands just sat there and looked at the scene in front of us. All the invited guys backed away, got dressed and quietly left. From Roni wrapping Tami's hand around the John's cock, to Roni taking the last thrust of a the same, more than 8 hours had passed and now half the girls were curled up on the floor, nearly unconscious, others were gently kissing.

Roni's head was limp hanging back off the edge of the stool. I could see her eyes, half open, half rolled back in her head, with a very content look on her face. Her breathing was shallow, slow and uneven as every so often, she would quiver as an orgasm aftershock flowed through her.

Tami, even more spent, was curled up in a ball on the floor next to the stool, asleep, with Greg now by her side, caressing her hair. Her body would every so often quiver as well.

Greg was in awe of his little wife. Both based on her current state, having witnessed the way she fucked, on and on for hours and having gotten multiple thumbs up from the guys as they walked past him on their way out.

He had told the group of husbands that he was sure how she would handle the situation. He knew she had interest in it, that she understood he was ok with and really wanted to watch her fuck other men. He was unsure if she would be afraid, or at the last minute not want to go through with it.

Now was sure and actually knew she was the little slut-wife he thought she was, she had admitted it to him after the first night. Like me with Roni, and all the other husbands, he loved watching her fuck. He loved seeing the pleasure and lust in her eyes. He loved that other men enjoyed fucking her. And most of all, he is now happy that she realizes it too. A few months later when Roni and I met with them, he told us how much more confident she was, not just with sex but in her entire life as a whole. She stood up to people she wouldn't confront before. Got a promotion at work and took no shit from anyone. Even her mother, who had never really liked Greg, now did, thinking he had somehow given her this new confidence. He didn't tell her he was partly, by letting her fuck 59 other guys in one weekend... Mom probably would have gone back to hating him.

I saw so much of me and Roni in this young couple and I was happy our group helped them find to what they were looking for. They ended up becoming regulars with the group, both old and new, and also good friends to Roni and I before she left. Every so often Greg, even today, will send Tami over to me for a weekend. They even asked me to be god-father to their first child last year. I am sure that both the visits, and the god-father thing, are partly as a thank you for helping open her to this and partly because he knows I love her tight little pussy. A few times I've had the twins and others over too, as Greg watches on webcam.

KnSv9767
KnSv9767
29 Followers
12