Throat Goat Pt. 01

Story Info
Couples enjoy a blow job competition and more.
6.2k words
4.41
32.5k
53

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I had thought to make this a relatively short "stroker," but the narrator is chatty, the characters took over, and there's a lot of logistics and then a lot of action. So here I am, half done at double the intended length. At least part two should be sex and more sex, and faster to write.

My Ashley has a body like a greek goddess, the competitive drive of an elite athlete, and the sexual energy of a bonobo. If you want some details, read "Sauce for the Goose" and "Ashley has a Potty Mouth."

The oral sex frenzy I wrote about in "Ashley has a Potty Mouth" had tapered off. We were sitting in the living room one evening. I was reading something on my tablet and Ashley was scrolling her social media. She laughed and called to me, "Krystal did this thing where you ask your husband questions about yourself and write exactly what he says, and --"

"Why would anyone do that?"

"I guess to show how well he knows you. I don't know. That's not the point."

"Well, what is?" I could tell she was on the edge of irked that I'd derailed her, so I made a note to respond appropriately -- including a laugh -- to whatever she said next.

"She asked, 'What's one thing I'm great at?' and he said, 'Can I say blow jobs?'"

I laughed a little.

"And she posted that!"

I laughed some more, and said, "Good for her!"

Ash looked at me funny, and opened her mouth to say something, but I went on, "but how would he know?"

She closed her mouth, and the look in her eye changed. "What do you mean?"

I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then. If you don't think what I said next was smart, you either don't understand just how competitive Ashley is (even though I just told you), or you don't think getting blow jobs from several different women is a good idea.

I said, "You told me Rob and Krystal got married almost right after high school, and they never dated anyone else seriously."

She thinks I don't listen to her, but I do!

"Yeah, so?"

"How would Rob know what a great blow job is, is all I'm saying. Listen, you and I met in college and we know we each had sex with a few other people before we found true love with each other,"

She smiled at that.

"so I have a little basis for comparison, and I don't see how anyone can be better at blow jobs than you are, but I don't really KNOW. So how can Rob know how good Krystal actually is or isn't?

"I guess It doesn't really matter. He's not getting blown by anyone else, and he's lucky she likes to do it. Just like I'll never get blown by anyone else but you, and I have no reason to want to. You're the one and only BJ queen for me."

She had a real thoughtful look on her face, but we both went back to our devices then.

About fifteen minutes later she said, "C'mon, let's go to bed."

"What?"

"I need some man sauce."

She gave me a particularly enthusiastic blow job, best in weeks. So my comment and explanation had worked at least for that night, but there was more to come (and a lot more cum, if you'll pardon the pun).

Two weeks later Ashley came home from a night out with her friends. She was extra-animated. I met her at the door for a hug and a kiss, and she held it extra long. The kiss went French (know what I mean?) and she pulled me into her, rubbing her boobs against me and grinding on me until I had to step back to keep my balance. This was more romantic than the "I need man sauce" and "get on the floor. I want to ride your face" homecomings of a few weeks ago. I liked it. It was like a surprise date with an all-new Ashley. I had no idea how big the surprise was.

"Come sit on the couch," she said. "I want to talk to you."

We sat. She was suddenly shy. She wanted to talk but didn't know what to say. She put her hand on my leg, then put the other one around my back, then leaned over and put her head on my chest, then leaned back just a little and looked up into my eyes from real close. I was starting to get nervous. Then she eased into it. "You know how much I love you?"

"Yes, I think so. And I love you."

She took a deep breath, "I convinced Krystal and Brittney to suck your cock."

"What! Why would they... why would I want someone other than you to suck my cock?"

She kissed me. "That's sweet. You are a thoughtful man...sometimes."

"Well? What the fuck is going on, Ashley?"

"I was telling Krystal what you said about Rob not knowing if her blow jobs were really that good, and she offered to prove to you that they are."

"Wow, but..."

"Brittney and Heather didn't know about the post, but they got interested and we ended up having a long talk about blow jobs and techniques. Most of the time women talk like they don't enjoy sucking cock, so it was fun to find out that all four of us do, but then we all realized we know what our husbands like and what we like to do, but we don't know if we're really good."

"So Krystal and Brittney are going to blow me, and I'm going to tell them how good it is? What makes me fit to judge?"

"No, silly! You're just one of the judges. Rob and Dan are going to get sucked off too."

"Ashley!"

She was kissing me again. Open mouth. Climbing on me. Straddling me. Rubbing the boobs against me. Looking down at me, she said, "You know how much I love you." Not asking. "And you love me. I don't need another man. I don't want another man. I just want to be the best cocksucker I can. For you. Because I love you."

How could I argue with that?

It wasn't totally settled in that moment, but it might as well have been.

I asked her, "You said Heather was there too? But she's not involved?"

She knew she had me. "Are you getting greedy now?" She laughed. "Heather isn't sure John will go for it, but if she can convince him she wants to play too."

I'm going to leave out the talks we had reassuring each other that having sex with other people wasn't going to hurt our marriage, and working out the details of how the thing was going to happen, except for a couple items.

First, a week later, when the girls went out, under directions from Ash, I had Rob, Dan, and John over. Supposedly we were watching a game, and we did watch it, but we needed to talk about the blow job thing.

I knew Rob and Dan a little from doing stuff as couples. John was more of a mystery. We'd been at some parties together, but he was mostly a quiet guy who was just there. He was medium-sized and dressed just a little nicer than the other two. Nicer than me, too. I dress in tee shirts and gym shorts or jeans, and running shoes. Dan always seems to be in a sports team jersey, with work boots and a snap back baseball hat of some kind. Rob's a sweatshirt guy, but I think he has to wear button-down collars for work, so he'll turn up in those sometimes for happy hour. John wears chinos and button-downs or polo shirts in pale colors, and they're always pressed, and he looks comfortable in them, if you know what I mean.

Rob does some kind of tech work that he got trained for right out of high school. He's smart, but not educated, and a little nerdy. He and Krystal have gone to fantasy cons. Dan is a foreman at the plant. Had a family connection and started there right out of high school. He's a true country boy and salt of the earth. John went to college like me. I don't know what he's into, but I don't think he'd come over to watch the game if that's really what we were doing.

Anyway, we were talking about the blow job thing. Rob said, "Guys, I don't know about you, and nothing against any of your wives, but there's no way I'm telling my wife someone else sucked my cock better than she does."

We all nodded. "Yeah, yeah," Dan said. "We can't let this thing really be a contest." He turned to me, "You have to talk to Ashley."

"I don't know what makes you think I have any influence on her, but I'll do it. Hey, you guys are all comfortable with this right? I mean, you don't have any doubts or jealousy or problems in your marriages?"

They were all, "No, no, everything's cool. We talked it through."

I said to John, "The first night, Ashley talked like Heather wasn't confident about you."

He turned the beer in his hand a few times before he answered. "First, she and I don't even accept dinner invitations without checking with each other, much less sex parties."

"Good for you, man. I mostly find out what I'm doing when Ash tells me."

"There's another thing. Picture Heather for a minute."

Heather is about 5'4". She's slender and petite. She has cute features, pale skin, blue eyes, dark hair, a little button nose, and a tiny little mouth.

I guess the dime dropped for each of us about the same time.

Nodding his head, John said, "We're not big people. We fit together well, and give each other pleasure. But if any of you guys are above average, um, down there, she won't be able to take much of it. And she's worried."

"Dude," Rob said. "I'm glad you said something. Guys, we can't be acting like porno guys when this goes down. If you don't treat my Krystal with love and respect, she's going to have a bad time, and we probably won't be friends afterward."

Rob was proving to be smarter than I gave him credit for. We all nodded our heads and sipped our beers.

Dan said, "Brittney likes to get a little wild sometimes, but she wouldn't agree to this if she didn't trust you guys because she trusts your wives."

John said, "I just read an article with results of a survey. It's women who get restless in marriages. They don't necessarily want a different man, but they want that first date and courtship excitement and mystery. Our wives are going to treat this like the special event that it is, think going to a close friend's wedding, or five-year reunion. We need to do the same. Don't take it for granted. Treat everyone like you're on a first date."

So that's what we decided to do.

When Ashley came home she asked how things went. I said it was great, they're a great bunch of guys and I think the thing is going to be smooth, except, "Ashley, if this is a blow job contest somebody has to lose, and when you win, you're probably going to lose a friend or two or even three. Have you thought about that?"

One thing I'll say for Ashley, competitive as she is, she's willing to hear a good idea and think about it. She thought about it now.

"You're right! That's why Heather is still hesitant, I bet. From now on, it's not a contest. It's a... um... an oral sex workshop."

I got us a couple drinks and we toasted, "to the oral sex workshop!"

We rented a beach house for the long weekend. One with four bedrooms and a huge hot tub. We made a menu plan. Us guys encouraged our wives to buy new lingerie and bikinis, and dressy clothes that they would feel sexy in and good about wearing. Surprise! They bought us robes and swimsuits while they were at it. We (again, us guys) ordered flowers to be delivered. We had some for the living room, dining room, and every bedroom. John had another good idea: the logistics of the blow job swap had us guys waiting blindfolded in darkened rooms as the wives moved from one to another. John suggested we each write three notes to our own wives, so when they went into another room with another man, they'd find a message of love and support from us.

I kept mentally rearranging the four of us guys as to which one was smartest. Rob had said some stuff that really impressed me, but quiet John was turning out to hold the top spot. Nothing against Dan. You misjudge country boys like him at your peril. If I hadn't somehow managed to marry Ashley, I'd definitely be the obvious weak link.

The Friday came and we drove separately to the beach house. Ashley and I got there first, because we got out of work early. I let her settle us into our bedroom while I got supper going and set up the bar.

John and Heather arrived next. I gave him a good bro hug. Her I pulled in for a kiss on the lips, a hug, and then I slid my hands down her back, cupped her ass cheeks, and lifted her off her feet against me. "I'm so excited to get to know you better, Heather. This is going to be a lot of fun!" Then I put her down, stepped away, and looked her over. She had on a loose cotton summer dress (no bra, I could tell when we hugged, and now her nipples were showing against the fabric). "You look beautiful."

She looked down and almost whispered, "Thanks." Then louder, "We're so happy to be here, aren't we, John?"

Ashley came in then, and then the flowers arrived. The wives went off, beaming. John came into the kitchen and I gave him a fist bump. I said, "Dude, you're a genius. This is going to be the best weekend ever."

Then the other two couples arrived and we did all the greetings and settling in again. We'd settled on golden margaritas as the drink of the evening. We wanted everyone loose, but not messy, so I made a pitcher before dinner and another one after dinner. We smoked some weed out on the porch, and Rob had acquired some low-dose Viagras for us guys, so we'd all be ready, and then ready again, if there was any doubt.

At different times in the evening each of us guys made a point of talking privately with each of the wives and just being observant and attentive to them, and then observant and attentive to our own wife at a couple points too. Krystal, I think, is a natural brunette, but she's always dying her hair unnatural colors, like purple, or green, or orange. She had this really cool look going on with black and red somehow layered together, and kind of a gothic thing with a matching dress of satin and lace. I told her how cool I thought it all looked, and how great she was for setting the whole thing in motion. Brittney is really curvy, with by far the biggest boobs of any of the women. She usually dresses like Dan in sports jerseys or baggy sweatshirts. I knew she'd been going to the gym. Tonight she was wearing a thin top with a plunging neckline, and some yoga pants. I talked with her a little about her workout and told her I thought the results were showing.

So we were all sitting around the sectional in the living room, feeling both mellow and a little anxious, and Ashley who's a natural leader and the kind of person who always volunteers to go first, gets the ball rolling. "Okay guys, here's what we've decided: you guys are each going to go into your room where we've left a blindfold for you to put on. Keep the lights off. We women are going to draw for who we go to first. Of course, none of us will visit her own husband. We're going to come into your room for ten minutes at a time. You should feel free to communicate what you want and how you feel while we're in there, so you have the best possible time. But we aren't going to talk. In between visits, you'll have a couple minutes to write down some notes. Turn the light on to write your notes, then back off when you're done. When we see that all the rooms are dark, we'll go to the next guy. We've all decided that this isn't about ranking or voting or comparing, so Heather has prepared a response sheet for you to use. Heather?"

Heather handed each of us three copies of the response sheets, and said, "First of all, write down at least one thing you really liked, like having your frenulum licked or your testicles cupped or whatever. Try to be specific. Specific feedback is more helpful. Then you can write about something that surprised you or was different, or you can ask a question. Last, if you want to, gently suggest something, like 'can you suck harder' or you like having your balls licked, or you don't, whatever. Any questions?"

Heather's a middle-school teacher, in case you can't tell.

Dan said, "I have a question. What's a frenulum?"

Heather said, "Oh!" Then she went thoughtful, and looked at each of us in turn. "Are you guys all circumcised?"

We all indicated we are.

She said, "On the underside of your penis, right below the opening of your urethra, there's a little band of tissue where your foreskin meets the head."

Brittney said, "So the bottom side, just behind the peehole, Dan."

He looked at her. "Did you know that word?"

She laughed, "Not until Heather explained it when we talked about blowjobs that night."

Rob said, "That makes me think of something. You've all talked with each other about stuff you do, but you shouldn't try to do anything that you think is 'special' just because someone else does it. You women should always be in your comfort zone tonight. Maybe someone here doesn't agree, but most guys think any blow job is a good blow job."

I said, "Well, In college I did go back from a bar once with a chick who was drunk and so toothy in the act that I had bite marks the next day."

Ashley, cracking up, mock suspicious, said, "Who was that chick?"

"You know it was you."

We all laughed.

Krystal said, "One last thing, right now we aren't trying to make you guys cum. Everyone needs to hold off through three ten-minute sessions. Then we'll reconvene here for the feedback. Then as long as everyone is still comfortable, we're going to send you guys back into the rooms, and draw for who finishes who. Okay?"

Ashley said, "All right? Let's do this."

I went in the bedroom, stripped, put on the blindfold, and stretched out on the bed. I thought about the women coming to me while I pulled gently on my cock. Whoever came in first would have to get me hard for starters, but the whole scenario was giving her a head start (haha).

I heard the door click, and a few soft steps. I felt a hand on my thigh, then another. The hands slid together, gathering around my cock. I felt warm breath on the head, then lips touching the tip. They opened and slid around it, working against it like a baby suckling, until the lips were at the rim of my helmet.

I sighed with pleasure. "God that's good," I said.

The lips worked right there, shifting slightly above then below the rim in time with rhythmic sucking. One hand began to stroke my shaft in the same rhythm. The other hand rested lightly on my upper thigh. For support? Balance?

Ten minutes is a long time. When Ashley was trying for speed she could get me to come reliably in less than four. I'd estimate this one move continued for close to three. Had it continued a couple more, I might have shot just from that.

She added tongue strokes along the underside, the "frenulum" and below.

"Sweet sex spot," I muttered. She slid her hand to the base of my shaft, just above the balls, and squeezed the upper and lower sides together, pulling her mouth off to stop all other stimulation.

I guess she was judging my breathing and muscle tension to see when it was safe to get back to it. My rock-hard cock couldn't have given any clues. With the Viagra, the novelty factor, and the sensory deprivation of the blindfold, it twitched and oozed pre-cum continuously.

Her tongue tip touched my helmet, then traced a path down the underside to the base. She widened her tongue and swabbed upward, beginning a series of licks like you'd give an ice cream cone, base to top and all the way around.

"Yess," I whispered. "Lick me, baby. You lick me so good."

She did it a couple more times, then gave the head another kiss. This time she probed my urethra with her tongue tip. She did the tongue slide to the base again. She wrapped a hand around the shaft and tilted it upward toward my belly. Lightly pumping the hand around the head and shaft, she licked downward to my ball sack. The tongue swabbed and swirled. She pursed her lips, kissed the right ball and slurped it into her mouth. She sucked on it the way she'd sucked on the head at the start. keeping the suction on, she pulled her face away until the sack stretched and the ball slid from her mouth with a sloppy pop. She repeated that on the left ball.

Tongue-tracing her way back to the top, she kissed it again, then opened her mouth and used the hand holding my shaft to swirl my cock gently over her tongue. She closed her lips around the ridge again, and slid her mouth down over my cock. It was slow, but soon my cock head pressed against the back of her throat. She slid off then on then off. She held me there, took a deep breath, and did it all again, faster. Every few strokes she took a breath. In between she increased her suction. She put her hand around the shaft below her mouth, and pulled her head back farther so her mouth actually came off me and her hand slid over the top of my helmet each time.

12