My Times Ch. 03: Art Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From my perch on the floor, I wiped her juices from my face. I watched as she slowly returned from the high I had given her.

She smiled at me. Petting my head, she said, "That was good. I haven't had someone do that for me in a long time. I needed that."

"That was just the warm up," I said as I started to stand. I unbuckled my own pants and let them drop to the floor. My excited cock pressed against the fabric of my boxers, showing off it's thick outline. "We're nowhere close to being done."

"Good," Linda answered. She reached one of her hands forward to trace her fingers along my length. She cupped my balls, feeling their weight and size. "Nice piece you're working with."

"I haven't had too many complaints."

"Really?" Linda asked. She hooked her fingers under the elastic strap of my boxers. "I can't imagine that. Not with what you just did."

I shuddered a bit at her touch. A tingle of excitement ran through me. She tickled the head of cock, scratching it with her nails while also rubbing my hardened flesh with her soft fingers. "Well, maybe none. You're only the second one I've been with. Soon to be second I guess."

Linda tugged the cotton garment down, exposing me to her. "Guess I should be honored." She grasped my erection. Gently she ran her grip along the length. She pointed it downward, toward her. She guided me to her sex.

With my pants still around my ankles, I leaned into her. My cock slipped inside of her easily. She moaned as I filled her. She felt warm, wet, like a kiss given after a loving hug. She wasn't as tight as Kim had been. Linda's pussy was different, aged like a fine wine. She welcomed me in, accepting me. It squeezed me along my length. While Kim's had felt tight, untested, Linda's pussy was well-practiced, inviting. The pleasure was different. She felt looser but her warmth made her feel better. Like snuggling up in a blanket on a cold day. She was comfortable which made me all the more excited.

With my cock nestled deep inside of her, I lay atop her and kissed her hard and long. Her arms wrapped around my neck, again pulling me close. I struggled to kick off my pants without letting go. She released me for a second to finish, moaning when my length slipped from her, and once I was free she pulled me back in both into her embrace and vagina.

Slowly I began to rock my hips back and forth. She wrapped her legs around me again, this time around my back, keeping me from slipping free again. Her fingers began to claw into my shoulders.

I sped up, fucking her faster and harder. Without protection, having been erect and swollen for so long, without real, physical sex for months, I knew I wouldn't last long. But Linda encouraged me anyway, pulling me tighter into her. She wouldn't let go. She hooked one leg around my back, resting just above my ass. Her need, despite her previous orgasm, was as strong as mine.

The love seat and end table shook from our coupling. Her empty wine glass swung back and forth as the table trembled from my thrusts. It toppled over and fell to the floor onto the carpet. I pushed the love seat hard and fast into the wall, knocking it against the drywall in an obscene rhythm. Our flesh beat against each other wetly. The sound of slapping skin on skin filled the apartment. The aroma of sex overtook the incense she had been burning when I first arrived.

Linda moaned loudly, encouraging my thrusts. "Fuck me. Fuck me. FUCK ME!" She commanded. Her voice was a screaming siren's song of lust. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Yes. Yes! YES!"

I obeyed. My own need overpowered me. I drove into her again and again and again, pushing her further up the furniture, trying to fuck her into the wall.

Her pussy gripped me tighter as I claimed her. I could feel it squeeze and release as I pushed and pulled. Her eyes were cast down, not watching my but watching our fucking. She couldn't keep her eyes off the image of me driving into her; disappearing into her.

One hand on my shoulder flew downward and the other moved to the back of my neck in a viselike grip. Linda pushed against the love seat with her free hand while she pulled herself upward with the other, lifting her upper body from the cushions. "Don't stop," she called. "Please don't stop. I'm close."

Who was I to argue? To help her along, I licked one of my thumbs and ran it across her engorged clitoris. I rubbed it back and forth in time with my thrusts. Linda howled at the added sensation. Her body began to again convulse and writhe soon after. Her second orgasm washed over her.

She dropped her hand from my neck and pushed me away. The sensations of my thrusting cock too much for her.

I pulled myself out of her. My cock glistened with her juices, shining in the apartment's lighting. I gripped myself tightly and jerked myself onto her. I came. My cock pulsed as it worked my seed from my balls up my shaft. My white fluid shot, once, twice, three times over her stomach, up her chest and into the valley between her breasts.

Satisfied, I plopped down beside her on the love seat. My breathing ragged before slowly returned to normal. My sexual hunger for the moment satiated.

Linda remained laying in the position I had thrust her into. My cum sat undisturbed on her as she basked in the moment. Slowly, after a minute to recoup, she grabbed her overalls from the floor and wiped my essence off of her. "Another stain for the collection," she said with a laugh.

I laughed as well. It felt good after our moment.

The apartment's A/C kicked on. We cooled ourselves for another minute, letting our sweat evaporate.

"So, uh, what about that art project?" I asked.

"Really? That's what you're going to say?"

"Hey, I just want to make sure you get a good grade. That is why I was asked here, right? I'm not just some piece of meat for you to fuck, am I?"

Linda pushed herself up from her just fucked position to give me a long kiss. "Maybe a bit of both," she said after. She grabbed her wine glass from the floor and stood. "C'mon it's in the other room, but I need another drink first. Want one?"

"I'm still pretty thirsty," I hinted.

"Mmmmmm, I hope so."

"Just water right now."

Linda refilled her wine glass. "Suit yourself," she said as she handed me a glass of water.

I watched her. Dazed, impressed at how comfortable she was with her nudity. Kim and I kept our nakedness to the bedroom or quiet hidden spots. We always seemed to be in a rush to strip ourselves down, or at least the necessary bits, and then cover back up when our needs were satisfied. Linda on the other hand...

Watching her fill up a glass in the kitchen, doing something normal, was one of the most erotic images I had experienced. I stared at her, her drinking wine, me drinking her in visually.

She caught me staring. "What?" She gave me a smirk, knowing what I was doing.

"Nothing."

"Nothing? Really?"

I took a nervous gulp of my water. She watched me too still with that smirk. I could feel my cock twitch again.

Linda's eyes darted down for a second. She gave me a bigger smile after that. "C'mon," she said, exiting the kitchen. "Let me show you what I'm working on." She sashayed down her hall, swinging her wide hips and supple white ass as she went.

I appreciated the show. I could feel blood swelling my manhood again.

She gave me a look over her shoulder before she disappeared into a doorway down the hall. "You coming?"

I chugged the rest of the water and jogged to where she was waiting.

Her eyes never left my bouncing piece. When I got close, she reached forward and grasped it gently. I hardened in her hand and she let out a low appreciative moan. "Art's in here." Holding my thickening cock, she pulled me into the room.

The bedroom turned art studio was empty save for her many paintings and various projects. The room smelled of a mix of acetone and incense. It reminded me of Linda's aroma and flavor when I was eating her pussy. Canvases painted in different abstract designs lined along every edge of the four walls. Nothing was hung. She had three easels, one in almost every corner. Two of them held unfinished acrylic pieces. The third was our class project. It was a large piece of paper, clipped to a wooden backing. Behind it, or in front of it leaning against the wall was a full length mirror.

Linda stood in front of her half-finished project. Several continuous lines marred the pure white surface. In all honesty, it looked like a half-drunk spider had tried to create a web while riding a galloping horse through a hurricane.

"Yeah," she said slowly, drawing out the word with an awkward acknowledgment."There's a reason I'm taking a basic figure class. Acrylics and abstracts I get. Pencils on paper? Not so much."

"No, it's great," I lied.

"No it's not."

"Okay. It's not. But that's why you asked me over right?"

"One of the reasons."

I smiled at her. I kissed her again. I could taste the fresh wine on her lips and tongue. "Then let me help you a bit," I said breaking the kiss. I turned her toward the mirror. Her nakedness, our nakedness on full display to us. The angle of the mirror gave us a subtle change in perspective, making us taller, trimming our curves. "Let's get a new sheet. We'll start from the beginning."

Linda replaced the old sheet with a fresh piece of paper.

"Get your pencil," I commanded. She obeyed. I stood behind her, pressing myself against her. I could see her reflection bite her lower lip when I wedged my stiff cock between cheeks. "Now take you hand." I held her drawing hand to the paper's surface. "Watch your reflection." Her eyes turned to her and I. "Don't think. Just image your hand running across your curves and onto the paper." With my hand guiding her, she tried. My other hand massaged her breast, kneading her softness.

Her mouth opened and eyes glazed over as I massaged her. She tried to draw but the line was broken, scratchy from my ministrations. Finally she broke away from the paper. "You're not helping, you know."

"Do you want me to stop?"

She dropped the pencil. With a fluid movement she turned, breaking my hold to face me. "No." She wrapped her arms around my back and kissed me again. Linda pressed herself against my erection, eliciting a moan from me. "I don't want to draw anymore," she said as she dropped to her knees. "I have a different project in mind." With that she opened her mouth and pulled me inside.

If I had thought her pussy was practiced it had nothing on her mouth. Linda knew what to do. She tickled the tip and around the edge of my swollen head with her tongue like a pro. She gripped the base of my shaft with one hand, while tickling my balls with the other. At first she was slow and gentle. Getting me revved up most likely.

"Fuck," I moaned to her, "that feels really good."

She smiled around my piece. She pulled off for a second and said, "Hope so," before sucking me back in.

There on the floor, on her knees, she was beautiful. Her deep blue eyes were locked onto mine, watching me the way I watched her when I ate her.

I gently caressed her face. Giving her a gentle pet of affection. I turned my eyes from her, towards the mirror. Our reflection, me facing the mirror, her on her knees backside presented with feet tucked under her, was almost obscene. This would've been a great drawing to turn in for a grade.

"Look," I said, pulling her off me. I turned her face from my cock toward the mirror. I grabbed the pencil to begin tracing ourselves.

Linda watched me draw and watched her reflection. With a smirk she said, "Let's see if you can keep that up." She grabbed my cock and rubbed it along her face, watching the reflection all the while. Using the mirror as a guide, she kept her eyes locked on herself but ran her pink tongue along my length. "Pretty hot," she said.

She turned back to me. With a conspiratorial wink, she picked up speed. Obscene noises emanated from her mouth. A wet slurping noise as she feasted on me. She bobbed faster, desperate to make me cum. This wasn't just a blow job, this mouth fucking.

Desperate to hold on, to not let the pleasure make my knees wobble, I shifted my feet, taking a more powerful stance, like I was about to charge or push against a wall. I held onto Linda's hair, trying to both slow her down and keep from falling over.

She moaned around me but she didn't give up. My grip make her hornier, more desperate. She released my shaft and balls and grabbed my ass to really bring me home. But before the next step, Linda pulled herself from me, gasping for air, a line of saliva trailing from the meaty head of my cock to her lips. "I want you to fuck my face," she pleaded. "Fuck my face and make me swallow your cum."

Who was I to argue?

She pulled me back into her mouth. Linda went as far as she could go, driving my cock back into the back of her throat. Not wanting to disappoint, I dropped the pencil to grip her hair tighter. I began power fucking her face.

Linda moaned in appreciation. Sweat and tears streamed down her face as I fucked her. She bat my cock with her tongue whenever I pulled and pushed into her. Her moans got louder and louder, almost needful screams, as I owned her.

I needed a release soon. I picked up the pace and really took it home. Before I came though my thoughts drifted away for a second. I found it amusing, wondering what switch was flicked to make her such a cock hungry whore.

My cock swelled as my orgasm approached. Linda could feel it. She pulled my ass in tighter, keeping me from pulling away from her. With a growl I shot my second load of the night deep into her mouth, painting the inside of her cheeks with my cum.

She slowed as I came, swallowing every spurt and then nursing a few more drops from me. When she felt as if I had emptied myself, Linda slowly, lovingly suckled on my sensitive head, like a babe to a teat.

The feeling was too much. I pulled out from her. She moaned in loss as I did. But like a good cock sucker she showed herself to be, she opened her mouth presenting the now empty space.

"Holy shit," I said almost collapsing. "That was incredible."

"I don't know what came over me. Seeing ourselves in the me. Wow. Just Wow. Huge fucking turn on." She feel from her knees into a sitting position. "Huge turn on," she repeated softly.

I drank the rest of her wine. "Refill?"

"Yeah. Sure," she said from the floor. "I'm gonna need a minute to collect myself. By the way, your drawing is terrible."

She wasn't lying. The doodle I had "drawn" was awful. Worse than what she had tried to draw earlier. My scribble looked like a blind man's idea of what a tornado sounded like "No shit. Give me points for trying through." I left to get her and myself a glass of wine. When I returned she wasn't in the studio anymore.

She had relocated to her bedroom and was brushing her hair straight again.

"So the walls do match the stain," I said as I handed her her glass.

The bedroom was decorated in the decor as the living room. It had a tribal vibe with masks and various other cultural pieces. There were a few pictures of smiling faces, family members I presumed. Given our present situation I wasn't about to ask about them.

There was another glow about her. Some unknown itch had been scratched. "That was different. Don't know what came over me."

"I'm not complaining."

"I didn't think so." She took a sip of wine before sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Just glad there's still something out there I haven't fully tried, or let myself do."

"Why not? I know my excuse but you? You're..."

"Older?"

"I wasn't going to necessarily say that."

"Puh-lease. We're sitting here naked, freshly fucked and in my bedroom. I think I'm past the point of being embarrassed that I'm a little older than you."

"Just by a few years," I said with a chuckle."

"Just a few years," she repeated. She took a sip of her wine before continuing. "You said I was only the second you've been with?"

"Yeah. My first and last was a girl I was seeing in high school."

"Where's she now?"

I shrugged. "Some college out of state. We said we'd stay in touch. Try the long distance thing. But I think the pressure of it was too much for either of us. We broke up over the summer when she got accepted. I kind of just blocked it out after that. Been on a dry spell since."

Linda rolled her eyes at my answer. "Men," she muttered. "No matter the age all you think about is sex or getting sex."

"I didn't hear you complaining."

"No you won't," she said and kissed my cheek. "I needed that as much as I think you needed it." She flicked her eyes to my crotch again. "Looks like you need it again too."

She was right. I hadn't noticed it but talking with her, sitting on her bed in her bedroom being normal had actually caused me to begin swelling again. The power of youth. A gentle breeze can do the silliest thing to a man. I turned to her and kissed her. "It's insatiable." I began massaging her breast again. She took my cock in hand and began fondling it gently too. I trailed my hand down to her pussy. Feeling her lips, measuring her moistness, I slowly traced the outer lips before inserting a finger in her.

We moaned with each others pleasure as we played.

When my cock was again erect, Linda broke away. "Good." She handed me her wineglass. As I put it away, she lay prone, presenting her back to me, inviting me.

I lay atop her, letting gravity pull me onto her. I reached between her legs. Pushing her thighs apart, I found her wet pussy and slipped in a finger.

She cooed at my touch. "Be gentle."

"I'll be as gentle as you are," I said.

"Mmmmmm. Okay," she said as she lifted her hips. With easier access the probing fingers wiggled in deeper. "That's nice. Just soft like that for now."

"As you wish." I crawled behind her. I took my time feeling her.

She lifted her hips higher. Slowly she pulled her knees under her. Linda presented me with her fully exposed ass and pussy. She didn't say a word but only moaned as she moved.

I took it as an invitation and knelt behind, aiming my cock at her vagina. I rubbed the head along her slit, searching for her opening. She reached underneath her to guide my cock back inside.

She was so wet I barely had to push to fully enter her. Linda moaned again as I filled her. The sensation was different from before. In the living room her pussy felt open and willing. New but experienced.

Here, with her legs under her and in such a vulnerable position, she felt tighter. Her pussy was almost apprehensive to my push. I went in anyway gently. She wanted me in there. I slid my cock hilt deep slowly, methodically, giving her a strong push at the end to let her know I was in.

"Oh god," she moaned. She had turned her face to the side, against her pillows. I could see her eyes were closed, just concentrating on the pleasure.

I gently fucked her deeply. My cock sliding slowly from tip to hilt before pulling almost all the way out. She moaned encouragingly, her voice going silent for a breath when I was fully inside. Feeling that she had warmed back up, I held onto her shoulders to steady myself as I began rocking faster, pushing myself in harder. Her body shook from my thrusts. Her voice shivered at my increasing force. Her wetness increased around me. The room filled with a cacophony of noise. Sloppy, wet sounds of flesh slapping against each other, harsh squeaks metal springs straining, wood smacking against drywall, and most importantly a the moans of a woman getting fucked. All of it melded into a steady rhythmic symphony. The song of a good fuck after a long day.

"Yes. Yes. YEEEEEESSSSSSS," Linda moaned. She clawed at her bed covers. Her fingers scratched at the cotton trying to find some hold, desperate to cling to something real as pleasure overtook her. "Don't stop. Please don't stop."