My Times Ch. 03: Art Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing a fistful of her blonde hair, I pulled her head back, up off the bed. She moaned at the force, the control I was taking over her. "You like that, Linda? You like this young cock inside you?"

"God, yes," she pleaded. Desperate need sounded in her strained voice. She struggled to make coherent words as I continued fucking her.

"Good girl. You should've asked me to come over earlier, right?"

"Yes."

"You like younger guys don't you?"

"Fuck yes."

"Is that why you're in school again?"

She made an unintelligible moan at the realization. Before she could form a word, I pulled her up off the bed. She yelped which turned into another long moan at my rough handling. I kissed her again. At the awkward angle my cock slipped from her used pussy. "Nooooooo," she said with a pout.

I flipped her over onto her back and smoothly hooked one of her legs over my shoulder. "Don't worry. You're still gonna get it. And this time I'm gonna cum inside." I rammed myself back into her sex.

Linda screamed at the intrusion. She pulled my in closer with her legs and arms. "Yes. Do it. Fill me up," she said between thrusts. "Give it all to me."

I was more than happy to comply. I sped up my thrusts, pounding her harder into her mattress and the bed into the wall. Her end table shook from my power. The lamp on the side toppled over.

Linda laughed as it fell. "Fuck it," she said. "Fuck me."

"Planning on it."

Linda raked her fingers across my chest, leaving red trails. "Good."

The pain caused my own excitement to increase. My cock swelled harder. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it. She felt it too. Moaning at the obvious increase in my pleasure, Linda dug her nails into my arms.

I grabbed her other leg and hooked it over my shoulder too. With her love canal tightened, with her butt upraised, giving my more cushioning, I raised myself on my feet. I squatted above, her pressing her legs on top of her, I power fucked her harder. The bed squealed and screamed under us. Linda let go of everything and screamed. Her voice over shadowed all other sounds. We heard a neighbor banging against the wall, trying to tell us to be quiet. But we were too far gone to care.

As we fucked, Linda's eyes rolled back. Her body twitched and writhed as another orgasm took hold. Her pussy as wet and experienced as it was tightened hard around my length. Even though I had cum twice already I could feel my balls beginning to boil.

I wanted to warn her, to let her know I going to cum, but she was too far gone. Her face was a mask of intense punch drunk pleasure. Her eyes stared unfocused at the wall, her tongue lolled to the side, small babbling moans escaped her lips as I pounded into her. Instead of talking I picked up my pace and really pounded her harder. I pulled myself in and out, hard and slow, again almost removing my cock from her completely before ramming back in. Her fleshy legs and ass shook with each thrust. He head bobbed to the side, a sharp squeal escaping from her with each thrust.

Finally my time had cum. Linda had regained part of herself. She looked me deep in the eyes and smiled. "Cum. Please. Fill me. Make this pussy yours," she commanded. The smile reached her eyes. She closed them and rolled her head back, letting my fully take over her.

With that the head of my cock expanded. My balls throbbed as my orgasm peaked. Cum shot out of me again like a cannon from a fortress. I gave her what she wanted. I filled her with me.

"Good boy," she moaned as she felt my cum shoot inside her. She stroked my faced again encouraging me further. "That's a good boy."

I couldn't speak. I trembled as two, three, then four ropes of cum filled her womb. As I finished, I laughed. The joy of another release overcame me. I pulled my still hardened cock from her used pussy with a wet pop. She moaned sadly as I freed myself from her.

We sat there for a few moments. Myself on my knees, my softening piece resting on her entrance. Her pussy pressing against my cock, my seed dribbling from inside her onto the bed covers. Linda reached down and tickled my cock, scraping her red fingernails along its sensitive head. It twitched at her touch and again began to harden.

Linda lifted her head from the pillow to peer down her naked form through the valley of her breasts, across her abdominal plain to where my rising member stretched upwards once more. "Oh my God," she said with half-moan, half-exasperated laugh. "Does it ever go down?"

"Yeah, eventually."

"Well, I'm gonna need a break." She again scraped her a nail across my sensitive skin. This time she scooped up a drop of dribbled cum. She sucked my seed from her finger and moaned at my flavor. "Still hot and fresh. Straight from the source."

"Yeah, well I'm sure I got another load or two in me."

"I'm sure you do, sweetie. But it's been awhile since I've had a good fucking like that. And especially twice in one night."

"So, you're not ready for another round yet?" I quipped.

"God no. I appreciate it but I need a break." Linda relaxed on her pillows. She let out a long, slow sigh as she lay back. "I definitely need a break. It's been awhile since someone fucked me like that," she repeated, more for herself than for my ears.

"You're welcome." I lay alongside her, our flesh touching, sticking to each other from sweat. "You gonna kick me out now."

Linda curled herself over me, hooking one leg over mine. "Not yet. You're welcome to stay the night. I can make us some dinner. We can just relax a bit too."

"I think I will."

"Good," she said. She gave me a peck on the cheek. I turned to her. Our mouths met again. The kiss this time wasn't as desperate, as needful as before. Our lips and tongues danced around each other slowly, savoring one another. Our need had been satisfied. Our itches scratched.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as she pushed herself away. Linda had another hungry look in her eyes. "You're going to get me to go again aren't you?" she said with a purr.

"We'll see."

She let out a long breath and smiled at me with a well-satisfied smirk. "Like I said, I need a break. C'mon get your pants back on. I've got some food in the fridge." With that she hopped off the bed to grab a pair of clothes she kept near bedside. As she exited the room she gave me one more long look, with her eyes lingering over my cock. She shook her head gently, telling herself the whole thing was crazy, but she didn't say anything as she went to the kitchen.

I stayed in her bed for a few more minutes before joining her. Satisfied I stared at her ceiling and thought about what happened and wondered about what would or could happen next. The dry spell was over.

Needless to say, I didn't make it to history class that night.