My Times Ch. 04: Caught in the Act

Story Info
Caught fondling myself, a new lover gets interested.
9.5k words
4.75
8.1k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
talel81
talel81
118 Followers

The names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent. Yes, this is a recollection of my various adventures across the years and with different sexual partners. Yes, these events did happen. And, yes, some details have been changed to make characters a bit more hyper-sexualized and to trim the more mundane sections to get to the exciting bits quicker. I also can't remember every word or deed done between all of us.

Comments, bitches, gripes, moans, and just plain nice compliments or criticisms are always appreciated.

Enjoy.

* * * * *

Linda and I met a few more times after that first night, but as the semester ended we parted ways. We had both gotten what we wanted and needed. You could say our sexual itches had been scratched. I was out of my famine period and was well satisfied by her physically.

During that same semester that I was attending the art classes and meeting with Linda, a friend of mine talked me into auditioning for a play in the college's theater department. He said it was a way to meet more girls. I was the one cast in the show so five of my seven nights were taken up by classes and rehearsals. My few remaining free nights were taken up by working the front counter at a local gym. It had gotten easier and easier for Linda and me to spend less time together.

She was wanting something more; a deeper connection than just an occasional screw. Something a little more permanent than what I was wanting. Someone more her age. I think after a while she started to feel guilty.

It was fun while it lasted.

I didn't dwell on the loss. I didn't have time. I was young and now I was surrounded by a bevy of beauties that were desperate for some sort of attention and validation. In my opinion, theater folk or anybody that takes up anything creative is always searching for validation. I was certainly one of them at the time. Heck, I still am to some degree.

Putting together a show was more work than fun. I dove in headfirst into the acting challenge. It was work but a fun sort of work.

The other cast members and I rehearsed together but didn't get to know each other outside of the play. Studies took up too much time.

It didn't like a smart move to try and start a romance, and, honestly, I had become invested in the show. I wanted to do what was best for the production.

That changed near the beginning of the final run when we finally got our costumes just before our final run in front of an audience.

The play was a French piece set sometime in the 18th Century. A farce. The kind where al,l the guys are expected to wear tailcoats and powdered wigs, and the women have to wear big skirts with tight corsets that pressed their breasts upward deliciously.

My costume was a rather lavish red and black tailcoat, vest, and mid-calf pants that had been trimmed with gold, along with a very tight pair of sheer stockings. I had never worn stockings before so it was something different. I didn't know the best way to wear them.

Underwear on the outside or inside?

Or was it best to go bare under the tight, stretchy material?

It also didn't help that the pants I had to wear were tight enough that any other garment bunched up underneath creating a very uncomfortable diaper-like outline.

I tried the various combinations before finally settling on just wearing the stockings.

One evening, before a dress rehearsal, I was alone in one of the theater's brightly lit, multi-mirrored dressing rooms. I'm not ashamed to admit I enjoyed the look of me in nothing but stockings. The darker lines of my cock teased through the light fabric, and the way it stretched over my meat gave it a tickle I hadn't felt before.

Watching myself in the mirror, I stroked myself, allowing my cock to grow and swell, enjoying the new pleasure I had been given. So of course at that moment, when I'm standing there fondling my piece, wearing nothing but near-sheer stockings, someone walked in.

Tara was a bubbly, dark-haired beauty with light blue eyes, a soul-lifting laugh, and some of the biggest, softest breasts and widest hips I had ever laid eyes on. Pillowy blessings any red-blooded man would be happy to snuggle with.

"Oh, shit." She stopped stock-still. More in shock that someone was in the room, having expected it to be empty, than at the sight of me wearing nothing but the simplest part of my costume. "I didn't know--"

Frightened, shocked at the entrance, I reflexively turned toward my intruder. I didn't even think of covering myself.

"I, uh," Tara continued or at least tried to continue. Her eyes had already gone from my face down to my thinly-covered cock. "I, uh, didn't know anyone was in here," she finished but her eyes remained on my meat. Thankfully working at the gym had allowed me to keep the dreaded Freshman 15 off and to tone me up. I wasn't what you would call model quality buff but I knew I was half-bad to look at either.

"No worries," I said with a shrug. "Just trying on the costume. Can't decide if I should go commando or wear a pair of tighty-whities underneath."

"Commando," she said with a purr. Her face had a hungry look to it. One I hadn't seen on her before. "Definitely commando."

At that moment my opinion of her changed. So focused on the show I hadn't truly thought of the women as, well, women, just simply as cast members; teammates working toward a common goal. My nerves were firing with excitement when I realized what she was looking at. I mean why not? I had never gotten a complaint about what I was born with. I turned to fully face her letting my thickened meat lead the way. I could feel it swelling even harder, stretching the fabric even tighter, which in turn made it more transparent.

"Yeah, I think you're right. Wouldn't want any unnecessary fabric lines under the costume. Besides," I continued but started to cup my heavy balls as I spoke, "might be a bit too much."

"Doesn't look like too much." Her voice took on a half-dreamy kind of tone. She was starting to flush too. I could tell she was starting to fantasize about what we could do to each other or what she wanted to be done to her. After taking another second to soak in the sight, she flicked her eyes back to my face. A smile spread. A devious, hungry smile. But before she could act, before we could relieve a bit of the tension, another cast member, a friend of hers, called out her name from the stage. Tara snapped out of her state. She let out a disappointed sigh, cast me and everything I was flaunting a parting glance, and turned to go. "Glad I could help."

"I think you just gave me another problem."

"Then you should take care of it."

"Care to help?"

She laughed. "Next time," Tara said. "Next time." She gave me a wink and then left me alone.

I heard her calling out to her friend. The two made some small talk I couldn't make out through the room's walls but I didn't care. I was too excited to be able to focus on anything. Before the door even fully closed I pulled the tights down to mid-thigh and stroked myself to completion right then and there. The excitement of possibly being caught again made my orgasm that much sweeter and stronger.

Shit. If I smoked I would've needed a cigarette after. I was so turned on by the encounter that even after completion my cock was left hard and twitching, ready immediately for another round, but then I was being called to the stage.

My opinion of Tara changed after that day. I realized she wanted me and I in turn wanted her. She became my newest fantasy. I had to have her. I had to taste her, feel her every curve against my body. I had to hear her moan and scream in ecstasy. Next chance we got, lord willing without interruptions, I would enjoy her.

The play went off without a hitch. A few flubbed lines and missed cues here and there but the audience didn't seem to notice, so all in all it was a success.

I didn't get the chance to be alone with Tara during the run without a gaggle of castmates nearby. Even after the show something always called either of us away. She acted as nothing had happened. Barely a true glance my way outside of the play, there were sidelong smiles and stares in secret; but I couldn't forget the look in her eyes before she left me alone.

It wasn't until after the show closed that I got the chance I was hoping for.

One of the cast members, Jake, was throwing a closing party on the last night of our show.

"Are you going to the party?" Tara asked me as everyone finished cleaning up.

It's a bittersweet thing ending a show. I had never felt it before. You do so much work to build something from almost nothing and then it's over. Never to be seen or enjoyed again. I was a bit melancholic after and wasn't thinking straight.

"I don't know," I answered. "Didn't even know there was a party."

Jake and I had been friendly during the show; castmates who shared a common bond through a shared experience but he traveled in a different social circle than I did. If this was a high school you could consider him the rich popular kid with the crazy hot girlfriend, and I was the new outsider trying to fumble his way whatever clique he had stumbled into.

Tara pouted. "Oh."

"I mean, I guess so?" I continued. "I don't have anything to bring with me. Do I need to bring a dish or something?"

Tara rolled her eyes. "Don't be stupid. This isn't a potluck. Jake said he already has everything; and a little something extra too," she said. There was a mischievous look in her eyes when she said it. Not the same look she had earlier in the changing room. It was a different kind of naughty for her. "And he's got a hot tub."

"I don't have a suit."

"Jesus, are you a book of endless excuses?"

"I'm not coming up with excuses," I said. "I just never been to one of these before. I don't know the rules, or even if there are rules."

She shook her head before scribbling the address on a piece of paper. "Here. Be there. Don't worry about 'the rules or whatever." Then in a giddy whisper, "I want you to come."

Tara walked away leaving me speechless. Of course, I was going to go. What idiot wouldn't?

Jake's place, his aunt's condo really, was about fifteen minutes from the college. It was a semi-secluded two-bedroom condo on one of the nearby barrier islands. Which meant it was expensive.

The party was small. The opposite of wild and crazy. A few people standing around having drinks. By the time I got there, everyone already had a drink in hand and was milling about. Jake and his fire-haired would-be girlfriend, Genevieve--who we called Jenny--were chatting with Tara, who in turn was laughing at something Jake said when I arrived. The trio was in the kitchen, near a mixer filled with a cold red beverage.

I had barely gotten through the door when Jake handed me a drink.

"Here you go, buddy," Jake said. "Made it myself. Good strong stuff to put hair on your chest."

"He's got enough already," Tara added. She quickly blushed when she realized she had spoken out loud. "Uh, I mean..."

Jenny laughed at Tara's embarrassment. "Were you spying in the changing room again?"

"Again?" I asked.

Jenny took a sip of her drink before answering. "Uh-huh. She's got a habit of walking in on people before a show."

"I do not," Tara said. "That happened one other time."

"So it did happen?" Jake said.

Tara blushed hard. The red of her cheeks turned the same hue as Jake's alcohol-based fruity concoction.

I laughed too. "She walked in on me literally with my pants down. Only had a pair of stockings on."

Jake and Jenny laughed. "Nice," Jake said.

Tara took another gulp of her drink. "You guys are the worst," she said as she left.

"Don't worry about her," Jenny said to me. She laid her hand on my upper arm and gave it a soft squeeze. "She'll be okay."

I had always admired Jenny. She was different from the others. She had a real no-nonsense, no-drama attitude which probably rubbed some people the wrong way. From my experience in the theatre, there was too much drama. Gossip and backstabbing, two-face and snide comments. Jenny didn't truck with nonsense.

I had never thought of her sexually, well, not overtly. I of course noticed her. Piercing blue eyes to go with her fiery hair. Smaller, but firm breasts. And muscular thighs that could probably kill a man if he nibbled in the wrong place.

The party found its rhythm. Time passed. Drinks were filled and emptied. Games were played. Conversations meandered. The few people that were there slowly called it a night and headed home. By the end, it was just the four of us: Jake, Jenny, Tara, and I.

We were all sitting on the condo's exterior deck looking out over the darkened beach. The girls were sitting on the edge of the hot tub, soaking their legs. The water's invisible waves made a relaxing beat against the shore.

The night was cool and the fruity drinks Jake had made were strong. Salty air wafted across the deck as Jake lit up a joint. The sweet smell of weed mixed well with the ocean breeze.

I sipped on my drink slowly but even then could feel it going to my head. I wasn't anywhere near to being tired.

We puff-puff-passed the joint around a few times before Jake announced he was getting in the tub. Jenny said she would join him but had to get her suit. Jake followed. Before I could hope to say anything Tara announced that she too was going into the tub and needed to change.

I was alone for less than thirty seconds before I decided to say 'Fuck it.' I chugged the remaining sip of my drink and headed after Tara. Jake and Jenny were already heading back outside as I re-entered the condo. Jenny gave me a conspiratory wink as I passed.

Tara was waiting in the guest bedroom. She stood in front of a full-length mirror wearing only a pair of nude-colored panties. Not what you would consider the sexiest of undergarments but on her, they looked divine. The pair hugged her wide, soft hips beautifully. They had also ridden up slightly into the cleft between her cheeks, further highlighting her bountiful ass. Her bikini top was halfway to being on, she just had to tie the strings in place.

She watched me enter the room via the mirror and smiled at my reflection.

"Need some help?" I said.

"Cheesy," she said with a soft laugh, "but sure." She dropped her hands, leaving the bra unhooked but hanging from her shoulders.

I stepped behind her. "Here we are again with one of us getting changed. One of us in our underwear." Instead of tying the top, I grabbed her wide hips forcefully but gently, enough to let her know what I wanted and to give her room to say no if she didn't.

She pushed back against me. My hardening length wedged in the cleft of her ass. She moaned. "I've been wondering how that would feel."

"You left me hanging hard the last time we were like this."

"How hard?"

"Raging," I said. I swept my hands from her hips and up to her partially exposed breasts. They were large. Wonderfully large. The largest I had touched up to that point. Firm. Soft. Gorgeous.

"I think this is the opposite of helping me get dressed," she said with a soft sigh.

"I've never dressed a woman before." I nibbled at her neck as I continued to massage her breasts. Only undressed."

Tara laughed at my playful nips but didn't pull away, at least not for a few seconds. She soon pushed my hands away gently and secured the top in the back. She turned to me. She had that same hungry look she had given me in the theater's changing room. "You can help later." When she finished tying her top, she caressed my cock through my pants. "And I'll help you, too."

I couldn't wait. I kissed her. Being shorter than me, Tara stood on her toes to fully taste me. I don't know how long we stood there enjoying the moment but it was lost when we heard Jenny call out for us from outside.

Tara pushed me away again, gently. She heaved a deep sigh. Her cheeks were flushed with excitement. "I still need to change."

"Don't let me stop you." I noticed the bottom half of her suit on the bed. I scooped it up and sat down, holding the bottom open between my legs so Tara could step into them. "Here. This I can help with."

"I thought you didn't know how to dress a woman?"

"I didn't say that. Just that I wasn't very experienced."

Tara turned around and showed me her beautiful backside again. I could see her watching me watching her in the mirror. She pushed her panties down while bending directly at the waist, giving me a clear view of her ass and unobstructed lips. They were smooth, decadent, and I wanted a taste. She wiggled her ass slightly, causing her cheeks to jiggle.

My erection strained against my pants. I wanted desperately to touch myself or to grab her again but I also wanted to play the game; draw out the tease.

Tara revealed the rest of herself to me. She had a slight natural swell to her belly. Healthy. Her pussy had a dark landing strip. She lifted a leg to insert it through one of the openings in the bottoms and I caught a closer glimpse of her lips. They were soft, full, ripe with excitement. I was entranced. Without much more ado, she stepped into the second opening. I pulled them up onto her, clothing her.

She leaned forward and kissed me again. "See, you didn't do so bad," she said.

"Still better at taking them off," I said.

"I hope so."

Jenny and Jake both called out this time, teasing us about making a mess in the bedroom.

Tara sighed. "Guess we still need to be social, huh?"

"Guess so. It's his place. Be rude not to."

"Well hurry and strip," Tara said, caressing my erection through my pants. "Can't keep our hosts waiting." She gave me a small peck on the lips and squeezed my hardness before leaving.

My cock was begging for release. I refused to touch myself this time. Instead, I obeyed and stripped down to just my boxers.

By the time I got outside the three were already in the tub. Jake had lit up another joint and was staring at the sky when I approached. Tara and Jenny had all eyes on me as I came out. Tara gave me an appreciative look as I slipped into the water. Jenny smiled coyly.

Jake and Jenny sat together with Tara on Jenny's right. Due to the odd design of the tub and how the stairs had been placed, I had to sit opposite Tara. Disappointing but she kicked me gently when I settled, letting me know she was still in reach.

Jenny took the joint from Jake and said, "I was hoping you'd come out naked. Jake did." She took a puff and passed it to Tara.

"Yeah, man," Jake said. "Bare and free is the only way to be." He lifted himself above the water to display his nakedness. His cock was shaved but wasn't fully hard. I gave it an acknowledging glance and reached for the joint from Jenny.

Jenny laughed and slapped him on his ass. "No one wants to see that thing."

"Then why'd you mention it? Besides, I think Tara enjoyed the view. Right, Tara?" Jake continued. He gave her an exaggerated hip thrusting motion which only caused her to giggle and roll her eyes.

"What? I didn't say that. What makes you think that?" Tara said.

"You're blushing again," Jake said.

"It's the smoke. Just the smoke."

I laughed before taking a drag. The smoke burned. I wasn't used to it but it was having its desired effect. "Yeah, why not?" I gave the joint back to Jenny but she declined her turn. Jake took it and I pulled off my boxers once my hands were free. "But I'm not displaying the goods like Mr. Bare-All over there," I said as I stayed below the water. I tossed the drenched garment out of the tub, where they hit the condo's glass door with a wet thwack.

Jake shrugged as Jenny cheered my bravado. Tara bit her lower lip with a coy smile and stared at me half-lidded with the hungry expression I was getting to know and enjoy, very, very well. I smiled at her as I slipped under the water to adjust my swollen shaft and heavy scrotum. Tara slipped a foot over my leg, onto my thigh, and up to my hard cock. All the while staring at me, and seemingly unbeknownst to the other couple, she rubbed my thickened meat with her toes, feeling every ridge, scratching at my full balls, and giving the package appreciative pets.

talel81
talel81
118 Followers