My Times Ch. 04: Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny noticed the action between the two of us but I chose not to acknowledge it directly.

After taking a sip from her drink Jenny slipped over to the other side onto Jake's lap. He moaned when she sat astride him.

Tara dropped all pretenses and copied her friend. She nestled my hard length between her wonderfully full cheeks again. Wedged between her flesh and tantalized by the hot water, my cock twitched in appreciation. So did Tara too as she slowly pumped up and down, stroking with her ass.

Jake leaned over Jenny and began mauling her breasts eliciting appreciative moans from her. I grabbed Tara's full tits and began massaging them as well, she in turn picked up her pumping pace and leaned back against me. The air was filled with the lingering haze of marijuana and the delectable sounds of female lust.

We continued like this for a few more minutes before Jenny pushed herself off of Jake to climb onto his lap. Tara and I watched as the other girl reached under the water to grab Jake's cock to pierce her as she lowered herself onto him.

Emboldened by the act, Tara pulled her bikini bottom to the side, exposing her wonderful pussy. She pulled my cock from under her and pressed it along her engorged sex. She didn't insert me into her but instead rubbed my thickness along her labia and clit, using me to masturbate herself. I wasn't complaining. The act of being used for some self-love during this torrid affair was pushing me to the limit. I had to be careful and start thinking of anything and everything else I could think of to distract myself from cumming right then and there.

I wish we could say we all fucked right then and there but Mother Nature had other plans. Here in Florida, you can get a rain shower without a second's notice; clear skies to a drizzle to a torrent to a holy-fuck-run-for-cover-and-pray-to-whatever-gods-you-believe-in kind of storm in less time it takes for lightning to flash across the sky. And that's exactly what happened.

Cold rain poured down without warning, without a cloud in the sky. The ladies yelped in shock. The pair ran from the warm tub and cold rain into the house faster than Jake or I had a chance to react. Once the ladies had removed themselves from our company, and the joy of watching their beautiful forms disappear into the house, we too surrendered to the cold and scooted our naked butts inside.

Jake ran into his room as fast as he could, leaving me with Jenny alone in the kitchen. Tara too had gone into her room shivering the whole way I imagined.

Jenny was drying her hair with a towel when I came in. She tossed another to me as I entered. "Here," she said, "looks like you need to warm up again." She gave an approving glance to my naked form as I snatched the towel and began to dry my bits and pieces.

"Thanks," I muttered with my face hidden behind the cloth. When I pulled it down she had closed the gap between us.

"Shame I didn't get to see that earlier," she said. She began to lightly scratch the shaft of my cock, which was beginning to swell again. "Not a bad piece you're working with. If Tara wasn't here I'd want to give it a ride myself. But I guess I'll have to wait."

I laughed nervously at the thought. I had always been slightly intimidated by Jenny. She was confident and a bit sly. Me? I still felt like a puppy trying to learn how to walk at times. "Maybe next time?"

"Mmmmm, definitely," she said as she gave my hardening cock a final squeeze but left it in her firm but gentle grip. "But for now go in there and fuck my friend. She needs it badly, too. Been too long since someone just plain fucked her."

"I'll do my best."

"Make sure that you do," she said as she squeezed me once more before letting go. Jenny leaned up and gave me a peck on the lips. Just enough to taste her. If we weren't alone I would've tried to take her then and there. She knew it too and turned away before I could move. But before she disappeared into the bedroom after Jake she looked back and said "There are extra towels in the bathroom over there," then gave me a wonderfully wicked expression and smacked the right cheek of her bubbly ass, causing it to jiggle and eliciting a soft, low moan.

My need for her swelled like the force of a hurricane. She saw it and laughed again before she disappeared into the bedroom after Jake.

I went and got the towels. Jenny's wonderful butt filled my head but so did the thought of getting wrapped in Tara's tremendous bosom. I almost had a towel wrapped around my waist, to secure my throbbing erection tight, but thought better of it. She'd already seen and felt me naked, what was there to be embarrassed about? No, I found strength in my nudity and was confident in knowing I was going to enjoy her fully. Why hide what both of us wanted? I kept two towels folded for Tara. When I returned to her towels in hand, she was still in her bathing suit standing shivering in the center of the room. Her pale skin stood in contrast to the color of her bikini. I dropped the towels on the floor instead of giving them to her. I knew a better way to warm her up again.

"What took you so long? Aren't you cold?" she said through chattering teeth.

Indeed I was--I was still naked after all--but I wasn't going to admit it. "Had to find the towels. Went digging in the wrong place," I said. Seeing her standing there, cold, alone, almost helpless but wanting, my cock throbbed in beat with my heart. As the tempo increased so too did my cock's fullness. The heat from my engorged member spread through me; desire overpowered the water's chill. I handed one of the towels but quickly changed my mind on what I was going to do next.

"Let's warm-up together." I pulled her in closer to me as I spoke. She looked up and smiled. I took the opening and kissed her long and deep. She opened her mouth inviting me in. Our tongues met and flicked around each other. My erection pressed against her towel-covered skin.

She giggled at the feeling of my meat pressing against her. Tara dropped the towel and leaned in closer against me, creating a skin-to-skin bond, my cock firmly against her core. "I think I'm warm enough now," she whispered before restarting our passionate kiss.

"You're still shivering," I said. I grabbed her meaty rear. She moaned as my hands massaged her flesh and pulled her tight against me. Her heat emanated from her sex. Her wetness drenched my legs, a warm flush against the spa's lingering chill.

She reached between us and grabbed my shaft. As before in the spa, her delicate fingers tried to encircle it fully, but being out of the water, away from its cold, compressive effect, she had a more difficult time doing so. "God," she moaned, half in prayer, half in disbelief, "you feel bigger than before."

"We should get you out of these cold items," I said. Before Tara could say or do anything--not that she was going to protest--I pulled loose the tie on the bottoms of her bikini. As it fell I reached up and undid the top. Being so close together, the materials didn't fall far. Instead, I ripped the items away and tossed them across the room. Tara moaned into me. I encircled her again, truly grasping her, holding her tight, marking my claim on her, letting her truly know my need and desire.

Before we went further, I pulled her hand away from me. Tara looked at me with confusion but just for a second. Instead of answering, I pushed backward, onto the waiting bed. She quickly scrambled up the bed, opening her full beauty to me.

At last, I could see her purely. She wasn't your runway model skinny girl or a girl that spent most of her time at the gym or on the running track. Tara had curves. Beautiful luscious curves. Being in Florida there was a slight tan around where a bathing suit would've hidden. Just slight. Her hidden pleasures had a tan tinge too, which told me she at least enjoyed her flesh. And she should. She was a natural beauty. Her large breasts, normally lifted and hidden under her bra, flopped onto her chest with a slight droop to the sides. The pair were capped by a pink nipple that stood up tall and firm, excited by the chill water and our oncoming adventure. The landing strip that trailed from her mons to the top of her waiting sex signaled me to come on in.

I drank her in. I salivated at the sight of her. I couldn't hold back any longer and joined her on the bed, pushing her legs apart, opening her for me.

She whimpered at my touch. The soft whine of need I had heard when we kissed, now unobstructed and free.

I took hold of her left ankle and pulled it close to my mouth. I kissed it gently then trailed kisses and a few soft nibbles down her calf, across her inner thigh, to the glory that lay at the end. I needed her, yes. Even with my eyes on her heavenly prize, my cock bounced with the beat of my excitement. But I wanted to wait. The strain of engorging blood felt good; the anticipation was intoxicating.

I lapped at her waiting pussy. Her folds melted at my tongue's touch. They were pure, milky white lips, thick with desire with a hint of her pink entrance poking through, beckoning me onward. The first taste was unexpected. She was cleaner than expected. The spa had washed away most of her nectar. Her shiver and louder whine encouraged me to continue licking, slurping, lashing my tongue across and around her flesh. I found her nub and centered my being on it as I began to pleasure her fully. Soon her true flavor emerged, and she was tasty.

Tara moaned and writhed under my actions. I could feel her arch her back and claw at the bedsheets. I held her beautiful thighs tight, like a drowning man to a life preserver. I didn't let go as I pushed my face closer to her sex, snaking my probing tongue deeper into her and around her sweet nub. Tara tried to squeeze my head tight with her thighs. Her pleasure overcame her senses. She bit her arm, trying to muffle her pleasures, lest our friends hear her.

I wanted to hear her scream. I wanted to hear her accolades as I bathed her with lust.

Still nestled deep between her legs, I let go of her thighs and reached for her arms. I grabbed her forearms and held the pair tight. She in turn squeezed harder against my head. She bucked and writhed against my hold, but I didn't let go. I licked and lashed until I could feel her clit swell. As it did I increased my efforts and went non-stop across her love button.

Tara screamed so loud I could hear her perfectly still even as her thick thighs muffled my ears. If that didn't wake the neighbors I didn't know what would.

Finally, after she came, she broke free of my grasp and pushed me away. Too sensitive to continue. Unlike my last lover, Linda, who was more experienced, and was ready for more right after cumming, Tara needed a moment to recover. She lay there gasping. Her body pulsed. Even her pussy, fresh from its lashing, throbbed from the excitement. I had never seen that before. It was a sight to behold and only my need for her was stronger.

"Holy shit," she said, after a moment. "If I had known you could do that I would've fucked you right then and there in the changing room."

I chuckled at the thought. My standing there with a pair of tights pulled down to my knees fucking Tara bent over a chair surrounded by mirrors. Hot but amusing. Just waiting for someone to walk in as we did the dirty before a show.

I leaned forward and feasted on her wonderful breasts. She reached between my legs and took hold of my cock once again, massaging it as I suckled her. Tara picked up speed as she jerked my still hard rod. As excited as I was, for as long as I was, I worried I'd cum right then and there. I wasn't ready for that.

"Hang on," I said. I pulled her hand away. "I want to try something." Without another word, I straddled Tara's midsection and placed my thick cock between her bountiful breasts.

"You're one of those," she said with a laugh.

"What can I say?" I said, "They're fantastic."

Tara got the hint and squeezed her melons around my meat. I slowly began to rock myself in and out of her heavenly channel. The constant pressure on my cock, a warm snug blanket of flesh around it, felt like nothing before. Not as good as a wet pussy--nothing could compare to that feeling--but it was in the top tier of new experiences for me. Needing a bit more lubrication, I spit on my meat. Tara did the same to me. Pre-cum leaked from the tip, encouraging me further.

"Yeah," she moaned. "Fuck my titties. Fuck my tits and cum on my face."

As if things weren't hot enough for me, hearing her say that drove me over the edge.

"I've been wanting to make you cum since I saw you in the dressing room and then before the party," she said. Her voice had gone huskier, deeper. There was a desperate need in it. She didn't want me to cum, she needed me to cum. Who was I to disappoint?

My cock swelled further. Tara held on tighter, squeezing me deeper. With a grunt, I whispered, "Here I cum."

"Fuck, yes. Paint me!"

How and why this came out of either of us surprised me. The shock and surprise threw me over the edge. My pent-up seed erupted from my cannon. I painted her white. Thick, syrupy cum came out in forceful spurts, landing on her forehead, nose, and chin. Each burst was a little weaker than the last. My cream dribbled from her face and ran streaks down her face and neck.

I gasped and moaned as I felt my release. My cock continued to twitch as I removed myself from her breasts. It didn't wither though.

Tara scooped up my gift and sucked it from her fingers. She moaned with every taste, sucking herself clean. "A bit sweet," she said. "Probably from all the fruity drinks Jake made tonight."

I chuckled. I lay down next to her. My dick was still rock hard and ready, but I took my time. My hands caressed her skin. "I don't know if it works that quickly. And I think those drinks were more spirit than fruit. But hey, if you enjoyed it, then who am I to question the science of it all."

"Oh yeah, I enjoyed it." She stroked my ego and she reached for me. I leaned in and kissed her again. Her lips were a tang sweeter than before. I'd never tasted my cum before, and even though it wasn't something I was itching to try, I wasn't disappointed in my taste.

Tara turned over, presenting her regal rear to me. She pulled one leg up to her chest, opening her sex again, in case I couldn't get the hint.

I may not have been the world's greatest detective but I wasn't a dunce. I got up from my laying position and mounted her from behind. I slapped my still iron-hard meat onto her buttocks. A wet wap sounded in the room. She giggled and cooed. I slipped myself inside slowly, letting her adjust to my length.

At the first inch, Tara was already moaning. She grabbed a pillow and placed it under her face, muffling herself once again. Even though I prefer to hear the moans and groans I can give a woman, I let it slide as I slid into her.

I had established my rhythm during my times with Kim and Linda. Give them an inch or two with shorter thrusts, pull back and give them another inch and repeat. Something I read in a magazine once. It drew out the antici...pation of the completion. Tara moaned into the pillow, letting me know I was doing right. It's an odd pelvic dance, but no lover has ever complained about it.

With Tara prone beneath me, I sped up my rhythm. Her ass shook as I fucked her. Like globs of jelly, her sweet cheeks bounced and jiggled as they beat against my abdomen.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," she screamed into the pillow.

As I looked down, watching her ass, I could see her asshole peeking out at me. Anal was something I had ever tried and I didn't think Tara would be into it, but I deep into my pleasure and wanted to give her more. Feeling brave, I lubed up a finger with spit and began rimming her forbidden hole as I fucked her other entrance.

Tara immediately pulled her face up but she didn't try to stop me. She looked back with concern as I continued to play with her ass. She could only moan as I pounded her pussy from behind. But deep in that heavy-lidded look of lust was also a glimpse of worry. She enjoyed it but I knew that was as far as she was willing to go.

With her head finally out of the pillow, I took control. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her back and upward. I rode her like a cowboy on a bucking mare.

"God!" she screamed. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!!"

I could only comply as I took her over and owned her roughly.

With my free hand, the hand that had been rimming her backside, I slapped her fleshy ass smartly. Over and over again I smacked her. She screamed and begged me not to stop with every smack. I only stopped when her skin remained a hot pink from all my thwacks.

I pulled myself from her entrance. My cock glistened from her juices. And flipped her over back onto her back. I threw her legs over my shoulders and slipped back inside her. No gentle one-two-thrust actions this time but a full-on deep dive back into her sweet, gushing pussy.

Tara howled into the night when I bottomed out inside her. Her back arched so hard she practically flew up against me. When she recovered, she twisted her uplifted legs around the back of my neck and pulled me in tighter to her. If that wasn't a sign to keep going I don't know what was.

While we were fucking, I thought I spotted a shadow of movement to my left. I turned towards the bedroom door but saw nothing but my reflection in the room's mirror. I watched myself fucking Tara in the mirror. Tara noticed what I was watching and couldn't look away either.

She unhooked her ankles from around my neck and pulled herself free from my grip. Using her feet, she pushed me away from her and out of her. I didn't go far before she patted the bed next to silently telling me to sit.

I obeyed.

"Watch the mirror," she said. Slowly she stood. She turned away from me but stood in front, and facing the mirror, she grabbed my cock and pointed upwards. Tara guided me into her empty vagina, filling herself back again. With my cock back inside her, Tara began standing reverse cowgirl, with me sitting on the edge of the bed.

We watched ourselves in the mirror.

Tara's breasts flopped and danced as she rode my cock. I grabbed onto them, holding them firm as she bounced and wiggled. The feeling was intense. Watching ourselves like it was some sort of porn video caused both of our pleasures to skyrocket.

Tara, with her legs closed tight, the friction rubbing her labia and clit was the first to cum. She screamed and wailed as her next orgasm erupted over her.

Not to be outdone, or left behind, I grabbed Tara by the hips and stood. Keeping myself lodged inside her, I pushed her closer to the mirror for something to hold onto. When she grasped the cool glass, I pounded her hard and fast. She screamed and screamed some more as I fucked her as she wanted. Finally, I could feel my second orgasm coming.

In a fit of passion, I pulled Tara off my meat and forced her to her knees. Though I had marked her before, I wanted her to taste my sweetness again. She understood.

On her knees, Tara opened her mouth wide to accept my gift. I didn't disappoint. I pushed my wet cock into her mouth and let her earn her reward. That girl could suck the chrome off a tow hitch. She did things with her tongue I'll never forget. She gagged and drooled over my rod like a fat kid seeing cake. I wasn't in her mouth for more than thirty seconds before I blasted rope after rope of cum down her throat. And she swallowed it all.

After that, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show me she got it all.

"Yummy," she said, short of breath.

"Good, girl."

She gave me the sweetest smile, one full of pride and satisfaction. Tara raised a hand for me to help her up. I did. She snuggled against me as I led her back to the bed. I probably could've gone another round, after some warming up this time, but she was done. I fucked the energy out of her.