My times with Ryan

Story Info
I meet Ryan for the first time.
826 words
3.73
4.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My times with Ryan

"Hey Google, take me home by walk"

I spoke to my new smartphone. I was so proud of it, as it quickly showed me directions.

This new loving companion was a new addition to my friend list. When you are living alone in a big city, just to have someone to speak with you is a big thing. And this Google voice is doing just that for me. Killing my loneliness.

To be honest with you, I have been always alone, since my childhood. Forget having boyfriends, I did not even have good, genuine friends. My shy, timid, and meek personality became even more introverted than ever.

So I was not much social and always lived in my own bubble. Had a boring 9 to 6 desk job. Even in the office, I was confined in my own little cubicle. It's not like I did not have colleagues, but they usually ignore me or have fun themselves, and I prefer not to disturb them.

I have my own friends. For example, I am friends with Reynolds. He always helps me to write down my thoughts on Paper.

I am friends with Louis. He keeps so much inside him, and then gives me back whenever I wish. Be it a snack, sanitizer, gums or wipes.

I am friends with Mac. He is so small and sexy. He always gives me a kiss and keeps my lips creamy.

I am friends with Nike. He is so stylish and takes care of my feet while walking.

When I have such loyal friends, who need pretentious friendships from other people?

And I don't care if they don't talk to me, I talk to my friends, I treat them with respect. Even they talk to me. Yes only me.

But Google was just amazing. He not only responds but understands me as well. He was definitely becoming my best friend now.

You have got to see how quickly he showed me the directions and Nike was taking me home while I was carrying Louis.

And he was even telling me and Nike to turn whenever it was appropriate! Wow, I love you Google. We are going to have a lot of fun once we reach home. I asked Louis to carry Google and was looking around as Nike was taking me around.

I was looking around, there were so many shops, so many people but no one was interesting. NONE. People just look through me or what? I was walking through the crowd of thousands but still, I felt the loneliness.

"Don't worry Nisha, just look around these shops..." Nike comforted me.

"No not these shops!!! I don't want to be replaced!" Louis declared.

"Oh no Louis, I am not going to replace you, I love you!" I patted Louis. Even though the ones behind the glass were better looking than Louis, I am not going to replace Louis.

Nike took me forward and through the glass, I saw HIM!

My god! He was an epitome of masculinity. The first thing I noticed was how tall he was!

His cute looking head was resting on his broad shoulders.

He was all muscular. He looked so ripped and veins around his body were just attracting me. I just could not take my eyes off him.

I felt as if he looked at me and smirked. It made me blush. He was so cute just like Ryan Gosling.

"Let's go??" Nike asked.

"No wait, I...I have to talk to him" I had made up my mind.

I slowly walked into the shop and went straight up to him.

"Hi" I waved my hand at him, I was telling myself not to smile this much. But I was beaming, giggling.

"Hi," He said as if he was waiting for me.

"You look exactly like Ryan Gosling!!!" Ishh why did I say that? Who says that directly to someone in the first meet?

"Oh really? You think so? Guess what, my name is Ryan too." He revealed immediately. He was so nice and welcoming, he did not even make fun of me.

We clicked immediately. It felt like we were made for each other. I mean no offense to Louis, Mac, Nike, or even Google, they are my friends, best of friends, but Ryan was something more than a friend.

He exactly looked like my dream boyfriend.

"So will you have a cup of coffee with me?" He was so chivalrous gentleman. How could I say no?

"Sure, Ummm, my place??" I had to offer my place, that's the least I could do.

"Done deal, shall we?" He asked as if he was extending his arm for me to hold.

I touched him for the first time!! I had goosebumps all over me, he was so smooth, soft, and yet felt strong.

And then suddenly...

"Mam, Hello?? Excuse me mam? Do you want to buy that dildo??" The shopkeeper asked

**********************************