Sluts of Bangalore Ch. 01

Story Info
Five young women find a master and the thrills of submission.
2.4k words
3.88
17.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There we were five young women in our early twenties from different parts of India naked as the day we were born except for our slave rings.

"Radhika from Bangalore, with pussy lips that grip," I said as I squatted and spread my thighs wide. I used my fingers to part my tight puss and reveal my clit.

"From Shillong, Monica with the pink hole that winks", stated the girl to my right face down on, ass up, spreading her buns wide to display her puckered nether hole.

"From Delhi, Mansi....wsssth tha thrrroat tha doth nothhh gag", said the muffled noises from the kneeling girl to my left choking herself on a raw banana.

"From Hyderabad, Fatima with torpedo tits and eraser nipples", said the girl kneeling to my front aiming finger guns at her ample bosoms.

"And from Mumbai, Jui with the butt made to be smacked", said the girl behind me as she twerked her 'thicc' bare ass with vigor.

"When our powers combine, we are the Sluts Of Bangalore!" shouted the five of us in unison throwing our fists in the air to proudly show off our slave rings.

Calling myself a 'slut' even during role play with a long time boyfriend would have been unthinkable to me a year ago. But here I was, Radhika Iyer from a conservative family giddy like all the other girls in the room with my fist in the air showing off the turquoise slave ring and the other hand still spreading my tight puss for master.

Master walked in a circle around us. He stopped at Mansi. Seeing master, Mansi thrust the raw banana in and out of her throat even more earnestly. Her eyes became teary and drool started to spill down her mouth.

Master reached down and pinched her left nipple. That was Mansi's cue to stop. With his right hand he dislodged the banana from her throat and tossed the fruit aside.

"Thank you master," beamed Mansi with her eyes fixed on master's bulge through his charcoal-colored double-knit suit trousers. "If it pleases you, I can use my whore mouth to satisfy you and show my gratitude."

Master patted Mansi on her head like the little in bitch in heat she was. I could swear that the dumb slut purred at master's attention. 

Master then walked away from us towards the large study table in the middle of the room. He sat down on the table, crossed his legs and scanned our naked bodies kneeling before him.

"I am pleased to see your progress my sluts. You have each earned the slave collars you will receive today," commented master as we obscenely displayed our warm holes and nakedness. Master reached to ring the bell on his study table.

A sexy Korean girl we knew as 'mistress' entered the large room hearing the bell. She was dressed in a crisp black suit and her heels knocked on the hard floor as she made her way towards us. The sound of her heels made me feel even more naked if it was possible. The humiliation and the cool air in the room made my nipples stand up. I hope the other girls and Master didn't notice how humiliation turned me on.

In mistress's hands she had a tray with five collars for each of us. They were the same color as our slave rings. Turquoise for me, Ruby for Monica, Sapphire for Mansi, Amethyst for Fatima and Emerald for Jui.

"This is Soo Yun," the master said introducing us to the Korean girl. "She will teach you to be worthy sluts and discipline you on your journey. You will obey her as you would obey me."

"When I call your names, each of you will assume your slave position and receive your collar."

"Fatima," master called the first name.

Fatima spread her knees in froggy position like the Korean mistress had taught us. This made her asshole and pussy ready and available to master's touch from the rear side. Then with her arms supporting her weight she arched her back to push out her ample tits. Once positioned, she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue.

Master patted Fatima's head and buckled her Amethyst collar on her.

Fatima thanked master for the honor and when she heard the words at ease she closed her mouth and went to a simple face down ass up position. Each of us received our collars one after the other. Soon five butts pointed at the ceiling of the large room in master's mansion.

Master tapped each of us on our bare asses with his long cane. When he reached me he circled my pussy hole with the slender wooden stick. I was afraid I might have been wetter than the other girls. With a little pressure applied to the tip, the rod slipped in to my waiting hole. The cane slowly moved in and out of my warm hole. The attention made me moan. Even with their faces pressed against the floor, I felt the envy of all the other girls on me. It made me hornier. But just as I felt my pleasure building up, the cane was pulled away from my wet hole.

"You may all go to your rooms and start your tasks for the day," the master commanded to dismiss us.

Each of us lifted our butts off the floor. We thanked Master and Soo Yun for our collars and walked out in a single file to our individual rooms.

In my room, my tasks for the day were written down in blue ink on the white board. My first task was to make a video call to my mom and dad. My instructions were to only wear my pink roundneck tee and to stay butt-naked during the entire call. I also had to insert my large turquoise jeweled butt plug and my vibrator set to low as I spoke to my dear parents.

I pushed the vibrator against my wet pussy and the tip went in when I applied a bit of pressure. I always had trouble cramming the butt plug into my ass even when I applied jelly. The whiteboard said I was to call home at 8 am, and Master will not be pleased if I was late to make the call. With all the jelly I could push up my puckered hole, I pressed the tip of the butt plug fast against my ass. I watched the clock as it ticked closer to 8 am. My eyes popped open as the tip pushed its way past the edge of my brown hole and lodged itself in my anus. With a minute left, I frantically looked through the cupboard for my pink t-shirt. The tee looked plain from the front. Little will my parents know that it says "Use Me" in large black letters on the back like garbage bins. With just 30 seconds left on the clock, I found my pink tee and tossed it over my head to cover my boobs. I settled quick on the chair, turned on my vibrator and set it to a low speed. 

I hit the call button.

It was my mom who picked up the call on dad's phone. My folks were all seated on the couch in the living room. My mom, dad and my little brother.

"Hello Kanna, it's good to see you up so early. How is your work? Arundhathi aunty showed us a jewelry store ad you did. You looked very good. Your dress can be more traditional. It's India afterall, Kanna," said Radhika's mom.

Radhika tried to think about the dress she had worn for the ad. The light hum of the vibrator made it difficult to focus. It was a black dress for a small jewelry retailer, nothing racy. The dress might have had a neckline which showed a bit of cleavage. Nothing scandalous.

"I dress very conservatively, amma" protested Radhika. With her bare ass on the leather chair, her juices started to leak onto the seat as the vibrator hummed away.

"Okay, okay. What's that noise, Kanna? Have you left the grinder on in the kitchen?", asked her mother. 

Radhika was mortified. It took all her resolve to not turn red with shame.

"Jui is in the kitchen, amma. Don't worry," she said as the vibrator buzzed away.

"That's good. We called you to discuss a marriage proposal, Kanna. The boy's name is Varun. He is from a good family. They are also very traditional like us," told her mother as the intrusion of the vibrator and butt plug pushed Radhika closer to an orgasm.

Radhika told her folks that marriage can wait and her career is more important now. It took a little convincing, but her mom and dad finally relented to the wishes of their girl. Radhika realized she was edging closer to her orgasm and had to end the call soon lest her parents saw their little angel's O face.

Radhika managed to ask her little brother about his classes, give her regards to all the uncles and aunts who were not on the call, and tell her goodbyes all in under a minute.

That was close. She ended the call just in time.

Fuck! She needed to cum badly. She used her phone to text Master for permission.

"Dear Master, I was too excited when your cane entered my pussy in the morning. With the vibrator and butt plug you had me play with during the call home, I am too close. With your permission, may I please cum?

- Your slave Radhika"

A minute passed in agony as she waited for Master's reply.

"You may cum. But you need to be licking Mansi's asshole if you want to touch yourself," read the reply. 

Radhika did not like Mansi - the deepthroating South Delhi bitch. She was a gossipy little tramp and now Radhika had to lick her asshole if she wanted to cum. She wouldn't have cared had it been any of the other girls. She slowly realized that it is precisely why Master picked Mansi.

Knock. Knock.

Mansi opened her door wearing a white bathrobe.

Radhika stood in the hallway diffidently. 

"Mansi, Master said I needed to lick your asshole if I wanted to cum. May I do so?", asked Radhika swallowing her pride.

Mansi had a smug smile and scanned Radhika all over. Radhika was still only wearing her pink tee although she had removed the butt plug and vibrator after the video call. 

"Well, well. Is that so? I don't think I believe you," told Mansi.

"Yes, it is so, Mansi! May I?"

"I think you just wanna lick my butthole. You've always had that look of a dirty rim job slut to be honest. I'll tell you what, I'll let you lick my magnificent asshole you crave. But for the privilege you have to beg and convince me you really want it. Can you do that?," said Mansi enjoying the plight of Radhika.

"Can I please lick your magnificent asshole, Mansi?" asked Radhika looking at the floor.

"When you beg you'll address yourself as 'dumb whore' and me as 'beautiful goddess',"cooed Mansi as she raised Radhika's chin to lock eyes.

,

"Oh wait! One other thing kiss my butt cheeks after each word comes out of your dumb mouth. First the left and then the right. You start at my command."

Mansi lifted her bathrobe to show her bare butt cheeks.

"Dumb whore, go!," Mansi shouted.

Mansi's shouting brought Fatima to the room. Fatima was wearing a yellow pajama shorts and a black Van Halen t-shirt. Radhika was too far gone to care. The humiliation had made her even hornier. She knelt down.

"May *kiss* this *kiss* dumb *kiss* whore *kiss* lick *kiss* your *kiss* magnificent *kiss* asshole *kiss* beautiful *kiss* goddess *kiss*?" Radhika said as her face turned crimson.

Mansi loved to see Radhika's humiliation. She ran her fingers through Radhika's beautiful black curls and buckled a leash onto her turquoise collar. She walked Radhika on four legs behind her to a leather chair in the corner of her room.

"Take off that stupid shirt. May be some fresh air on your titties will cool you off, you dumb whore," said Mansi as she stood over Radhika.

Radhika took off her pink t-shirt and handed it to Mansi. Mansi smiled and tossed it away. The cold air in the room was making Radhika feel more naked and excited than ever.

Mansi settled down on the plush leather chair and placed her ankles on the handles. She kept her bathrobe on but had pulled it above her tight waist before she sat down. Mansi then scooted down so her asshole and pussy was in Radhika's face.

"I want to you to stick your tongue out and touch my magnificent asshole with your filthy tongue."

Radhika did as she was told.

"Fatima, is the dumb whore doing it correctly?", Mansi asked Fatima as if she couldn't feel the tongue that was literally on her asshole.

Fatima confirmed with a smile.

Mansi patted Radhika and told her to thank her without taking the tongue of her asshole. 

"Thaan you byutifu gddsss," mumbled Radhika.

"Now tongue fuck me and frig your dirty cunt, you dumb whore"

At that command, Radhika moved her hand down to her clit and began to rub herself furiously. Her tongue was circling Mansi's asshole and the dirty South Delhi girl's taste was on her tongue.

"Push your tongue into my ass and use your filthy tongue to fuck me, you dumb whore," Mansi said as she pulled the leash and buried Radhika's face deeper in her ass.

Radhika hardened her tongue tip and pressed it against Mansi's asshole. But her tongue bent without penetrating the asshole each time it hit the puckered hole.

"Dumb weak-tongued whore", Mansi piled on as she added to Radhika's humiliation.

The shame, the cool air and Fatima watching pushed Radhika closer to her orgasm as she rubbed herself.

With her tongue still pressed against Mansi's asshole, Radhika asked, "May tha dumbb whorrr cum byutiful gddss?" 

Mansi was delighted at Radhika's submissiveness.

"Tick tick one. Tick tick two. Tick tick three. Dumb whore, go!" screamed Mansi to the completely defeated Radhika.

Radhika's body reacted strongly to the command. She was suddenly in the throes of the deepest orgasm she has had and her body writhed as she came.

[To be Continued]