My Trailer Park Queen Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit my cheeks. It was just like Triss to not recognize kindness. Probably why she kept the crowd she did. "How's that?" I asked.

"Well--" She kept picking at her lip, staring to some far off place. "--he kept trying to kiss my hands while he had me bent over a lawn chair, all fucked up and twisted to all sin. I guess he was trying to schmooze me after the fact or something."

Her phrasing confused my brain: 'Lawnchair,' 'after the fact.' "Were you dating?" I couldn't process it.

"When he wanted me, I guess." She huffed out a laugh. "Then he got to be, um, too much. Had to start fucking Randy Hawkins to get that freak off my case. Caught him jacking off on my toes one night."

"As in Rattail Randy, Martha's husband?"

"Yalp. We had a spot under the train bridge. He'd have me all balled up in the dirt, just ruttin' like mulies." She laughed again. "Then he got to be too much, and I had to start fucking DuWayne Hicks to get Randy to let me off my back. That's the trick, always find a bigger man." As an afterthought, she added, "DuWayne was decent."

I supposed out of habit, my brain ran her story through this algorithm. Should she have even been there in the first place? Did she know these guys were bad people and just didn't care? Were they dirty drug dealers? The one that really fucked me up, though, was when I asked myself if she'd been dressed like a skank. "I'm sorry."

"The fuck'd you do?"

"Nothing, I guess." I'd really never done a thing for her. I was too busy going skiing with Dad and Miss Beatrice.

"Whatever. It is what it is." Triss sniffled. "Hey, you wanna smoke a joint?"

"Triss, you can't--"

"I'm gonna smoke a fucking fatty." She hopped up and rummaged around in the front pocket of her Walmart special duffle bag. She pulled out a joint, I supposed. Looked like a cigarette that'd been pinched off on one end. Her fingertips grazed down its length; they smoothed the crinkles in the paper. Gently, she corrected the bow. Triss wrenched the end a few more twists; it made me think of tuning a guitar string.

She lifted it to her lips, slid it end to end through their slight parting, and blew all the tiny flakes of pocket soot off the bleached paper.

My trailer park queen of a sister then tapped the joint against her bottom lip. Her eyes rolled to the top of their sockets and peeked over at me. "Are you staring at me?" She had a hint of a smirk.

I deflected. "Don't do the drugs. Don't be an idiot."

She stuffed a towel in the crack under the door, then walked across the room, opened the window, and leaned out. Flick, flick. A lighter. Orange sparks flashed her face. The true flame ignited her skin.

"Triss, think."

"Uh huh." She rolled the tip of the joint over the flame. It smoldered. A black wisp curled off the tip and slithered under the raised window frame and on out into night time suburbia. As soon as the marijuana glowed, she puffed it in, apparently pure medicine.

Watching my sister, there was something about her lounging against the sill, staring up at the hazy light polluted night sky. The paper teased her lips. She drew the tail side to side in idle thought. The point tipped into her open mouth, slipped just up to her teeth. Her tongue might have touched it. Her lips smothered the wrapping wholly, and she sucked in a drag. Pheeew She blew it onto suburbia.

Her eyes flicked to me. "What? You gonna drag me out of Mee-Maw's?"

"That stuff smells like shit." If a skunk was burning rubber.

"Duh. That's why the window's open." She frowned and looked at the joint. "You wanna hit this?"

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"What? You a one and done bitch, too?"

"I don't do that stuff."

She seemed taken aback, like it was so unfathomably outside her purview. "Never?"

I shook my head.

"Come here." She patted the spot next to her.

"Triss..."

"Come here or I'll come over to you then the whole room will stink." She poked a sliver of tongue between the gap in her teeth. "Please?"

What sold me was her "innocent" little head tip. I shuffled over and plopped down with my back against the sill. "What do I do?"

"Here." So fucking lightly, she cupped my chin. "I'll hold it. You just suck."

She poked the skunk rubber thing into my mouth. A damp spot where her saliva had soaked into the paper cooled a pinprick on my lips. I took a drag. The paper crackled. The cherry blazed. Nasty tar flavored smoke roiled inside my mouth. I held it in for a moment and blew it out in one fat huff. That was easy.

Triss rolled her eyes and slapped my chest. She left her hand there. "You didn't even inhale."

"You didn't say that part."

"Now who's the sassy bitch?" Her fingernails strummed along my clavicle.

"You're making me do drugs." My affect was flat.

Her face hovered so closely that I saw a speck of orange floating inside her pupil. It took me a second, but I realized that was the cherry of her joint. She seemed to revel here in this minor tension. Her lips moved, her palm brushed my cheek, and she said, "I guess you'll just have to fuck somebody bigger than me then."

Cheeky girl. Could marijuana be absorbed sublingually? My heart knocked on my ribs.

Her mouth hung open just enough to expose half of her front teeth. The tip of her tongue drew a circle around the edge, her enormous pupils peeking up at me. After a moment, my sister said, "Let's try this."

Her long purple nails clipped the barest pinch of the joint's paper between them. She tickled her bottom lip with the stem, slow swirls. It entered her mouth. The underside of her tongue drew across the paper before retreating into her mouth. A wet spot darkened the top of the paper and saturated outward. Her top lip clamped down, and she sucked in a deep drag, but this one she didn't blow onto suburbia.

Her mouth opened wide. Beads of moisture shimmered inside, refracting the 8-bit flashes of the Nintendo set behind us. She leaned into me. I lurched back, but her hand clenched my jaw--hard this time. I could have pulled away, but I froze. Her eyes bored into mine, chicken scratch lines around the edges.

She squeezed my jaw apart. Slow and steady, her head turned sideways. Her open mouth wrapped around mine, dry lips, exposed wet hole. Her grip held me against her mouth, sealed me airtight.

Haaa... My sister breathed into me. It began with a minor procession of her humid breath. Her moisture tasted sooty, her skin smelled sweet, but then the drugs poured into my mouth. She blew dry bitter smoke across my tongue. A waft of that burnt rubber smelling shit puffed out of my nose. She pinched it shut and fed me more drugs from the depths of her lungs.

I had to breathe. I could pull away, but...

Sometime, I didn't know when, I'd laid my palm against the side of her ribs. My fingertips curled around and hooked her into me. I inhaled her smoke directly into my lungs. I'd tried cigarettes before. This burned rougher and pricked my throat about half way down. The more of my sister that I breathed into me, the greater that itch became.

I snorted. Smoke broke the seal and puffed out between our lips like a leaky steampipe. I snorted again. Oh God, it was coming. I brushed her off of me and hung my whole torso out the window. The steampipe blew and I spewed out every last waft of smoke that she'd blown into my lungs. Cough, cough. That triggered a whole coughing fit. I buried my mouth into my elbow to muffled the sound and coughed my heart straight out of my throat.

I heard her giggling. She scratched my back. I felt the inside of her thigh press against my bum. My sister was way too close.

Her thumb and forefinger pinched my earlobe and kneaded it like she was crimping the edges of a pie. She seemed to read my body language. When that almost got to be too much, she'd switch and scratch long slow strokes through my hair with her wonderful nails. I felt the insides of her thigh rub up my bum, just minor enough that she could deny it, but I felt it all the same.

"You gotta cough to get off," she whispered in my ear.

When I looked back, she was pulling away with a scrunchy-faced smile. I wished she still wore her glasses. She'd be so cute with those distorted bug eyes again.

My sister pulled her hands out of my hair and held up her forefinger. "One more," she told me.

I didn't reply. I turned around and oozed down the side of the sill and sat on the floor. My sister sat inside me. Her knees shimmied up the insides of my legs, splitting them open. It forced my own knees up higher and higher until my sister had me mashed back against the window, my legs all tangled around her.

She was so weird and audacious that I couldn't think of anything to say about it. That and she felt nice.

My sister grabbed her joint from the spot where she'd left it burning on the window sill and sucked down a drag. No prelude, no teasing, just a hungry "I want you in my lungs."

She covered my mouth with her lips once again. Once again I tasted her for just a moment before the invading drugs filled my mouth. I felt an itch on my throat, but this time, it wasn't overwhelming. This time, I felt bolder. I sucked her into me.

I didn't even know when my lips moved, but they did. Her drugs filled my lungs until she was empty, but I continued to suck her face into me with a dirty wet slurp. My arms wrapped under her armpits, almost like an unscrupulous wrestling move. I grabbed two fistfulls of her hair and mashed her whole face into me.

She responded immediately. Her hands clenched around the back of my neck--not quite a strangle because she pressed her thumbs into the underside of my jaw. She pinned me right back. She matched me tit for tat. A stalemate.

I licked her teeth. I poked a sliver of my tongue through the gap between her middle incisors. Hers poked through and met me from the other side. Cheeky girl. I slid my tongue down her teeth and rode the underside of her own tongue all the way into her mouth. Hers pinned mine down. I slipped out of her hold and rolled around on top. She batted me against her cheek.

My lungs were on fire. My ears began to ring. The corners of my vision dimmed. I needed to breathe.

She bit down on my tongue, just enough to clamp it in place as I tried to pull out of her mouth. Alright, fine. I didn't exhale outside. I blew the smoke out of my mouth and straight into hers. She sucked my breath down, still pinning my head in place. Since she'd claimed my mouth and refused to release it, I sucked in a stream of sweet air through my nose.

Our tongues battled again. Almost made me laugh the way it felt like a thumb war. I pulled down on her hair which ripped her head backwards. Her answer was to straddle up higher on my lap and press her thumbs into my esophagus. It hurt the way she held me.

Her hips rocked up and down. My fat cock had long since grown. She ground her sex into the bulge. Her mouth breathed into me. I took it. Almost no smoke left now, only her taste, that dirty bitterness.

We exchanged breaths twice more until she pulled away. I felt a tingle forming on the front of my brain. Strange.

Triss rose up on her knees. Oh that dirty crop top of hers. My eyes followed her "V" crease where her exposed midriff mated into her hips. It funneled into her jeans. My sister's fingers slipped behind the front of her waistband. Her thumb flicked open the front button of her jeans. Suave. She didn't even lower the zipper, she just ripped the front apart. Crude. When her front flapped open to reveal her bright panties trimmed in red lace, it finally dawned on me what was happening.

"Triss, you can't."

She bopped her forehead against mine, pressing me back. Triss savored the power of that spot, then quick as a snake bite, she slurped my bottom lip into and out of her hot mouth, which I supposed was my sister's version of a tender peck.

Her breaths sounded ragged. Her eyes--all pupil and glazed over red--appeared demonic. "But I can."

She dropped her jeans down to her knees. Her mound pooched the gusset out on her red panties. A damp circle bled through a thin swirl of lace.

"Do you really not want to?" Her long purple fingernail slid down her pooched out mons and through her crack below. She rolled back onto her squishy pale ass and kicked her jeans off her toes. Then my sister crawled up my legs and straddled her mound around my bulge, as in, her sex pressed against my sex.

She hooked her arms around my neck and dragged her crotch up and down my length. Her panties stroked my bulge long and slow. Her body drifted up and down, but her eyes stayed locked on me. "I like the way you feel," she said.

My brain fuzzed into mush. The marijuana? I zoned out watching her bare shoulders rock up and down. Then a gust of wind tickled the hairs on the back of my neck. The window was open! What if somebody had seen? What if Mee-Maw was out in the garden watching right now?

My heart leapt and splattered against my ribs. I gasped. That sudden intake peeled my heart off my bones. It hung there, dazed.

"Hey," Triss said. Her fingertip brushed down my lips. She pinched my chin and tipped my head up. "Just look at me."

It was good advice. I zoned out on her. My brain stayed fuzzy, but my heart relaxed.

Clitter-clank-clack. She opened my belt. My zipper dropped.

"I'm going to touch you now," my sister spoke into my ear. Her hot breath puffed down my canal. Her words rode their current, but their order had gotten all jumbled up along the way. When they reached my brain, it took a moment to parse.

She opened my boxers and grasped my cock. My sister, that trailer park queen, scraped her nails down my swollen urethra. That was too much, I bucked my hips up, and apparently, that was all the cue she needed.

Immediately, a scalding wet velvet enveloped my cock. Hmm. Was that, like, her thighs pressing my cock against my lap or something? The wet velvet clenched. Also, my cock wasn't lapped over on its side. My cock pointed straight up into the air, and with my sister straddling my lap, there was nowhere for my cock to go but up inside of her.

I pushed her back by her shoulders so I could see her face. "Triss, is that--"

Her voice sounded gentle and airy. "Yeah."

She didn't move her hips, though. Instead, my sister laid her cheek against my chest and clung to my shoulders, her pussy--my sister's muscle--sheathed around my cock.

I didn't say anything. I wrapped my arms around her back and traced my finger up and down the ridge of her shoulder blade. It was kind of fun. I lost myself to that minigame, totally zoned out once again. My little fingertip man would scale up her bony ramp and dive off the ledge. Ahh! Ded. Extra life, jump off again. Ahh! Ded.

Down below, her heat sweltered my balls. The skin of my cock drank the moisture directly off her walls. Occasionally I'd feel her clench, maybe just to double-check that I was still there.

It wasn't sex, not really. It was bizarre. It felt like the weirdest goddamn hug I'd ever had in my life. My sister hugged me with her vagina. But she seemed comfortable. It seemed that was what she really wanted.

Something even weirder happened. Her shoulders began to heave. I heard my sister whimper and sniffle.

"Triss--"

Her mouth slurped in my Adam's apple. The mind fuzz spread. My body felt like static. Her lips suckled my neck. Her limp tongue splooshed against my flesh and rolled around the bump in my neck. My sister, that wet sloppy girl.

Her shoulders still heaved. It sent tiny jolts all the way down to her thighs. Her pussy shuddered up and down. She wasn't tight; she wasn't loose; she was a glove made just for me. Her ridges caressed my shaft with every shudder.

She sucked my neck harder. There was teeth! Her saliva puddled around my collar. Down below, I felt a bead of her lubrication roll down the front of my balls and drip onto the floor. Wet sloppy girl.

I felt her nose blow shallow breaths down my neck. Her lips pulled away for a moment. The gust cooled the wet patch that she'd saturated into my skin. She sucked my throat back into her mouth.

Hot. I felt so hot. She did too. Our sweat merged at the union of our flesh. Her saliva, her sweat, her lubrication, hell even her tears soaked into my skin. Triss gave me everything she had.

In the eye of my mushy brain, I saw a vision of my atoms fusing into hers. I couldn't tell where my skin ended and hers began, our union was so complete. Fuzzy tingles prickled my limbs. My brain swelled up on a tide of warm fuzzies. It floated on top of the surge. Waves made it buoy. A freighter in a storm.

There was a chance I was high.

Her pussy clenched me. Her heaves moved me. I felt so warm.

With half a mind, I spoke into the ceiling. "Triss, I'm going to cum." I said it with an indifferent calmness, as if it was the most natural thing. Right now, I supposed it was.

My sister pulled her mouth off my neck. She clicked her throat and swallowed. The back of her hand wiped her nose. She sniffled. "I stopped taking the pill. It was fucking with my meds." Her mascara streaked down her face.

"That's fine." I felt like a sage staring off into the sky.

I hugged her against me. She curled her arms up tightly and buried her face in my chest. It dawned on me that if she was off contraceptives, it was a straight passage into her womb. We could not be more connected right now.

I was too spaced out to even notice an orgasm, if there was one. I just came. I shot ropes of cum straight into her womb. Splash. Splash. Splash. It felt so ordinary, as if I'd just decided to take a piss into her.

"That feels good," she whispered into my chest.

I shot another rope between her thighs, and the well dried up. My cock deflated, but still being inside her, it had enough stimulation to stay at half mast, still buried up to the hilt inside my sister.

Her pussy clenched and gaped. It spit up thick globs of my seed which lathered between our joined flesh. Melancholy sex.

I spaced out snuggled against her. Quite some time passed.

Eventually, the air wafting in through the window chilled the back of my neck, and my mind snapped back mostly coherent. I still felt it bob up on a few swells, but it seemed the drugs had pretty well run their course.

Triss' chest rose and fell, soft and steady. I watched her for a moment. Her eyes were closed, her lips were tuckered in. So peaceful. Triss was still a beautiful girl.

I stroked her hair from base to tip. I went up for another stroke, but my fingers snagged on a tiny clip. I tried to brush past it, but my fingers got tangled up. When I pulled my hand away, a lock of her hair came with it.

"What are you even doing?" She grumbled.

"Um, Triss?" I held up the pink clip-in hair extension that I'd accidentally ripped out of her head.

Her eyes opened and peeked over. They immediately closed again. "Oh my God, you're such a dweeb." She giggled and threw the hair extension over her shoulder and onto the bed.

Her hands cradled my cheek. "Kiss me, you fuck."

I did. I'd had girlfriends and even one night stands in the past, but the way Triss kissed me was something else. It wasn't the greatest kiss that I'd ever had, but I'd never felt one packed with so much emotion before. It felt less like a kiss and more like a complex symbol packed full of everything my sister wanted to say all at once.

She grabbed my hand. Triss led it down her stomach. I felt the lace of her panties. It seemed she'd only pulled the gusset aside to expose herself to me. Her hand covered mine and led it over a triangle patch of hair, and then on into her sex.

Touching her down there, what we were doing felt real. It felt really real. I felt the precipice of her vagina, right where it engulfed my cock. I really was inside my sister's pussy. Just feeling the heat wasn't the same as feeling the actual point of our union.