My Trailer Park Queen Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled my hand upwards and straddled my fingers around her nub at the top. She worked my hand round and round, tugging her tender flesh in circles.

She got into it. She started breathing hard into my mouth. We weren't even kissing anymore, just our open mouths pressed against one another's, sharing even our breath itself.

"Love me." She rubbed my hand on her pussy harder. "Love me." She made me rub her faster. "I want you to love me."

Her hips ground up and down; my hand followed, still making tight circles against her bone. The ribs of her vagina drew across my cock, so aroused. Her wetness and my own cum lubricated our sex.

My cock grew into her. Something about never having left her hole in the first place really turned me on.

I grabbed her ass and rolled forward onto my knees. My sister was a pro. This was old hat to her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and hung her arms around my neck. Her weight meant nothing. I stood up with her still clinging to me like a monkey.

Her hips started to hop up and down. I shoved her against the wall. My cock pinned her there. I grabbed the underside of her thighs, ripped them apart, and hammered my cock into her cunt.

"Oh God!" She let go of my neck and rolled her tight shirt up over her breasts. No bra--the pair were exposed immediately.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned. Triss had those big fat puffy nipples. So dirty. So suckable. "Feed me your fucking tits, Triss."

"Mmhmm. I'll feed you my tits. Suck on my tits." She did just like she said. I dropped my head, and my sister fed one of her fat tits into my mouth.

"Keep doing that, please, please!" She pulled on my hair.

We had no rhythm. She bucked her hips as best she could. I hammered my cock into her at an awkward angle. My sister contorted back against the wall, her spine all twisted up to feed me her breast. My neck craned down to suck it in. Just raw, bestial, carnal fucking.

"I want to see your pussy, Triss."

"Yeah, you want to see my pussy?" Her whole body pumped up and down. "I want you to see my pussy. Mmm, yeah, look at my pussy."

She spoke in that whiny pornstar voice, and used the same kind of words, too. I didn't know if that was genuinely how sex made her talk, or if she spoke that way because that was how other people expected her to talk during sex.

I slung her onto the bed. The cast iron feet slid on the floor. Her body bounced; the mattress springs creaked, and I stood above her, my bare naked sister on her back. I pulled her ass to the edge of the bed and spread her legs.

Triss chewed on her thumb. She couldn't look me in the eyes. Oh dear girl, are you nervous?

I looked down at her open sex. Just as I'd thought, a triangle patch of blonde bush pointed downward. Another patch of blonde bush covered her puckered asshole. Ha! Looked like my sister missed a spot.

Her labia had swollen up so thick, it encased everything. I pulled it apart and looked inside. Her button. Her urethra. Her gaped vagina.

I lined up my cock and shoved it inside. Her vagina gaped even wider. I pulled my cock all the way out again. Her hole began to wink shut. I opened it again with my cock. Then pulled it out. I loved the feeling of entering her.

I held her ankles and pulled them as wide as they would go. I buried my cock, pulled it out slowly, and held my head just inside her entrance. She looked fucking adorable chewing on her thumbnail.

I rammed my hips into her thighs. Crack! Our flesh slapped together. Her thighs jiggled. I watched her puffy spit soaked tits bounce.

My sister kneaded her hand into one. She pinched her fat nipple clear out and released it. It snapped back like elastic. She rolled it between her forefinger and thumb.

Her other hand rubbed her clit. Vicious circles. Fuck, she attacked her pussy.

I slammed my cock into her. The bed rattled. Her tits shook. Pound. Pound. Pound. A strong steady hammering. I watched her muscle grip my cock. My sister clenched up everytime I retracted. She didn't want my cock to leave. It damn near ripped out her insides everytime I pulled my hips back.

Fuck her sloppy. I grabbed her tiny waist and jackhammered into her just as fast as my body would let me. I even did the trick where I clenched my ass just right and drove that spasm into her. I obliterated my sister's pussy.

Dirty raw fucking.

Her eyes rolled back in her head. Her body shook. I felt her pussy clench, and I knew what was coming. I grabbed a pillow and smothered her face. She wrapped her arms around that pillow and screamed! The cries were muffled, but I still prayed they wouldn't reach Mee-Maw's ears.

Her contractions stopped. Juice dribbled out of her urethra. That was a fucking.

I began to pull out of her. "Don't," she huffed between breaths and grabbed my arm. "Stay there."

She pulled me on top of her and stripped me out of my clothes. All I had to take off of her was her crop top. Her red panties had to stay. Couldn't take them off with my cock still buried inside of her.

Triss rolled me over on my side and hooked her leg around me, I supposed to keep me locked there.

Her thumb grazed my brow. "You didn't cum that time," she said. Idle talk.

"I did last time."

"But I want--" She stopped herself short.

"What do you want?"

Triss shook her head. Her fingers stroked my cheek. Her thumb pressed against my lips.

"I want you to cum inside me again." Her eyes flashed. She licked her lip. She was aroused. "I want you to do it like this: We'll lay here, and maybe I'll even fall asleep. You'll fuck me--just a little bit--slow enough that you can keep going for a long time." Her breaths got shallower. "Then you'll cum inside me again. And you won't pull out either. I want your cock to plug it all in. I want you to plug it in me all night. Then when we wake up, I'll suck it off your cock, but there will still be more cum in my pussy, so you'll shove your cock inside me to scoop out another load, and I'll suck that off of you, too. You'll keep doing that to me until--" Triss covered her mouth. "Oh fuck. I shouldn't have--" She looked horrified "I got carried away. I won't do it again."

I noticed her leg clamp onto me tighter, like she needed to lock me in place lest I escape.

I kissed her forehead. "You're a dirty girl, Triss." I ever so slowly began to hump my hips into her.

"Mmm" She closed her eyes, reveling in the sensation. In a whisper, she added, "Thank you."

She tucked her head into my chest. I felt her hot steady breath. After a while, it left a moist patch that chilled my bare skin on every inhale and heated it on her exhales. Her arms hooked under mine, and she grabbed my shoulders from behind, further locking me in place.

It wasn't too long before I heard her soft snores--Triss, totally relaxed.

True to my word, I slowly dragged and pushed my cock through her pussy, being very careful to keep the pace steady to keep from rousing her. She trusted me so much, she let me fuck her in her sleep. That really made my heart feel funny.

My movement inside her body was nearly imperceptible. I studied every rib inside of her in tedious detail. After what felt like half the night, an electric orgasm poured my second round of seed into her womb. I buried my mostly flaccid cock inside her as best I could to plug her shut, but I could feel some of that goop leak out.

She stirred and tightened her grip around my body. Her bottom lip dragged across my neck, over my jaw, and into my ear where she whispered, "Thank you."

***************************

An icy early morning phosphorescence lit the room through the open window. It was the kind of light that seemed to radiate everywhere at once, as if it was coming from the walls themselves.

Me and Triss had been laying sideways across the bed, naked and exposed to the outside air. Tweety birds began to chirp. I heard engines purr and the whoosh of a car slicing through air as more and more of the neighborhood awoke.

My back shivered ice cold. My sister warmed my front. It made me think of that ice fishing trip that me and Dad took out in Minnesota, when we were huddled up around his little Mr. Buddy propane heater--a furnace in front, an empty frozen lake to our backs.

Every juice between me and my sister had dried. Everytime I shifted, my skin peeled off of hers.

Triss didn't care. She cuddled into my chest and slept with a smile. The gentle rise and fall of her shoulders was a metronome.

I counted the time by her breaths and the loops of the video game start screen.

I hadn't slept a wink. My mind raced but not with any kind of articulate monologue. Emotions kept me awake. Some felt round and fuzzy, others sharp and biting. I couldn't describe a single one.

In the light and with all this idle time, I'd studied all her flaws. Her skin appeared wafer thin around her ribs. Her bones were so sharp in her face, not a puff of fat. A shadow pooled in her upturned cheek. Her appearance was so tragic. The cold fact was, I was holding a drug addict.

Her faint wafts of breath heated my chest. I stirred. They stalled.

"Are you gonna leave?" asked Triss' tiny voice.

I couldn't answer.

Her chest swelled. She sighed.

"'Kay." She peeled her leg off my waist and unhooked her arms, like she'd expected this all along. Her fingers reached down between her legs and pulled my flaccid dick out of her hole. It flopped limp against my waist. A half dried trail of my cum bled down her legs and puddled right on our late-great Aunt Ruth's handmade duvet cover.

My sister curled into a ball sideways on the bed, the same spot we'd ended in the night before. "Cover me up. I'm cold."

I didn't move right away. When I did, I pressed the back of my hand into her stomach. Her womb was just on the other side. I'd pumped it full just six or so hours ago.

"What are you going to do if--" I let the question hang.

She swallowed and rubbed her stomach. "Would you be mad?"

"Triss, you can't." I had to face the reality of what we did. "It was incest."

"I know."

We laid in silence.

"Is that what you even want?" I finally asked.

"I think I could be a good mom."

"Triss it was--"

"Incest, I know."

Silence.

Triss spoke first. "I don't even care about sex. I just want this." She scratched her nails through my hair. She did that for a time then gave me a lazy smile. "Everybody's always got to go, but maybe I could raise a kid to love me?"

That punched all the surrealistic sharp and rounded thoughts right out of my head. It cleared everything right up.

I pulled her leg across my waist and her arm over my chest. I cuddled into my trailer park queen.

Her long acrylic nails scratched my scalp, long lazy strokes.

"That feels nice." I listened to the early morning traffic and watched the room slowly brighten.