My Transformation Ch. 03

Story Info
Things continue to spiral out of control.
4.7k words
4.42
16.1k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers

I woke again with a start. I could feel the wet sheets and panties again. I must have had another wet dream. I hated doing laundry, and this was getting ridiculous. I looked at the clock. It was 6:30 AM, I had already spoken with my boss about my appointment. She had agreed to give me the rest of the week off.

My appointment with the specialist wasn't till 3pm. It was a bit of a drive, and I would need to leave around 2 to get there and fill out the paperwork. What was I going to do all day. I rolled over and embraced the wet sheets. Might as well sleep.

I must have been able to fall asleep , because the next time I looked at the clock it as 9 am. I rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I tipped the seat up and was about to pee, but something didn't feel right.

I sighed. What the hell now. I pushed the seat down and sat down tucking my little dick, did it get smaller, between my legs and peed like a girl. That was better. When I finished I stood up and looked in the mirror. My chest had grown again, they looked like B cups now.

I watched my self in the mirror as I began to feel them. They were soft just like any other boob I had ever felt. My cock twitched as I squeezed them. They were perky and looked great. I was really enjoying feeling them, my cock was rock hard.

What the fuck was I doin. I moved my hands off my new tits and groaned in disgust. What was happening, and at times I seemed to enjoy it. I turned to walk out, as I left the bathroom I noticed my ass was a little more round, you could say more feminine.

Fuck, I wanted to scream. I kinda through a temper tantrum, and stomped into my bedroom. I ripped the sheets off the bed and headed for the kitchen to put them in the laundry. Tossed them in and then turned the coffee on.

I headed back to the bedroom to get dressed and wait for the coffee. I pulled open my panty drawer. Damn, I now have a panty drawer. I pulled out a light purple thong. It was lacy and had about an inch band.

I slipped them on and then noticed the plug sitting on my dresser. I grabbed it. I wanted to throw it out, I didn't need it. Just as I was leaving my room something changed my mind. I couldn't throw it away it was way to much fun.

I walked into the bathroom, pressed the little button on the back and saw Vaseline. This time I coated it well and it easily slid into my eager ass. I wondered if it would work, even if I wasn't driving.

Time to finish getting dressed. Back in my room I pulled the second drawer open that had t- shirts. I couldn't wear any of my other shirts.

I about fell over, all my shirts were gone, and had been replaced by bras. I slammed the door shut, I would not be wearing a bra. I turned to my closet and just grabbed a shirt at this point I didn't care. I tried to button it but the top two buttons would button.

Fuck it, now I have cleavage I don't care I thought. This doctor better be able to help. I pulled on some khaki shorts and then slid on some sandals.

The lights flickered, now what I thought just feeling angry and depressed. The plug in my butt began to buzz lightly. For some reason the soft buzzing calmed me.

I stood in the hallway, eyes closed and just focused on my breathing. The plug began to vibrate harder. My cock began to swell in the tiny purple thong.

Shit, I did not want to mess a pair of shorts. I bent over and pulled them off. I threw the shorts towards the kitchen. I looked down at my hairless lower half. My legs looked so feminine, they almost had curves.

At some point the plug went off, just like that it switched off. I was calmer now, but super horny. My little cock was pulsating in the panties. I pulled my panties to the side and just started jerking my cock right in the hallway.

I stood like that for what felt like forever, but I just could not cum. I needed the release. It looked like my hairless balls were going to explode.

I reached behind and pulled the plug out of my ass, it looked fine, nothing seemed broken. I walked to the bathroom with my rock hard cock poking to the side of my panties.

I pushed the little button on the plug, grabbed some lube and stuck it back in. My ass was loose so I did not have any problems.

Nothing, still just a hard cock, and a vibrating plug that would not work. I jerked off hard, trying to cum. Sweat was dripping off my forehead. I needed to try something different.

I left the bathroom and headed for the bedroom. I sat on the bed and reached into my night stand where I was storing my new pink dildo. I pulled it out and stuck it in my mouth.

I pulled off my panties and then pulled out the plug. I spit all over the dildo and with my left hand began to fuck my ass. First I was just laying on my back, but that wasn't working.

My balls were pulsing ready to blow, but nothing worked. I turned over on my bed and got into a doggy position. I was really fucking my ass. I used one hand to prop myself up so I could watch my cock bounce as I destroyed my butthole.

I was getting so tired my arm hurt from the awkward position and my cock began to ache.

I flipped back to mission and just tossed my hands in the air.

My eyes were closed and I was just so frustrated. How was I going to get rid of this bonner.

I looked around my shirt drawer was slightly open, I remembered that it was full of bras now. What the fuck.

Well why not, I have nothing to lose. I stood and stepped over to my dresser. Pulled open the drawer and grabbed a bra. I had never put one on before. I had no idea how to began.

It was pick and lacy, it would not match my panties so I put it back. I dug around and found a purple one with flowers it had some padding and looked cute.

I had undone a bunch of them but had no clue how to put it on. The second I pulled the straps over my shoulders my cock twitched. I fumbled with the strap, but eventually just spun it around and buckled it.

That's when it happened, the plug began to buzz again. I smiled this was what I needed. I reached behind me and grabbed it. I spit on it, and my ass was still pretty lose it slid right in. I reached for my cock.

I grasped my cock with my right hand and squeezed my new B cups with my left. The bra felt amazing. It wasn't long and I felt the orgasm building. I threw my self back on the bed and flipped my legs up. I had no idea why.

It looked like I was trying to suck my own little cock, but I was not flexible enough. I squeezed my tit again and just kept stroking. The plug was going full blast now. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes.

I groaned as the first shot of cum was released, my balls were emptying. I felt cum spurt into my mouth, I kept pulling on my dick. More cum exploded into my mouth and onto my lips and face. There was so much it covered my face and filled my mouth. As the last drop of cum splashed my face I felt the plug turn off.

I closed my mouth and swallowed, it was crazy. I had just swallowed a load of my own cum and I was wearing a bra. My legs flipped back on the bed. I wiped the jizz from my eyes. I opened them just as I cleaned my face and slipped my fingers in my mouth.

I laid there for a while. My mind was swimming in crazy thoughts. What was happening to me, can it be stopped? Did I really just cum all over my face and then swallow. At some point I drifted off to sleep.

I was woken by my phone ringing. I did not recognize the number, but thought that I had better answer it.

"Hi, this is Tiffany from Dr. Simpsons office, am I speaking with Ken."

"Um yes" I answered groggily.

"Dr. Simpson asked me to call you, we have a strange request and wanted to check with you first. Dr. Handy has reached out to our office and would like to help with your situation, it's highly irregular, so we wanted to reach out. Would it be alright if she was at your appointment this afternoon?" Tiffany asked.

I did not have an objection remembering how hot the doctor was. So I told her it was fine. She said great and said she would see me in a few hours.

I hung the phone up and looked at the clock. I guess I should get some food and get cleaned up. I rolled over feeling the plug still in my ass. I reached around and pulled it out. I placed it and my dildo in the night stand.

It took me a little while but I got ready. I had a shower and got dressed. I put the cute little purple thongs on and left the bra on. Who cares I thought at this point. I stuffed my little tits into a shirt and when it was time I headed out.

You couldn't really tell I had a bra on, but my chest did look puffy. I slid into my truck and drove across town to the specialist office. It took some time and my mind just wound not stop. I felt like I was going crazy.

I pulled in, and turned the truck off. The office looked like every other office building in town. A small sign outside said Dr. Simpson MD. Dermatologist. Shit this was only a skin doctor.

I sat in the truck for a second and tried to focus. I needed to get myself together. After I had calmed down, I stepped out. Locking my door as I shut it, I walked into the office.

I stepped in to a small waiting room. Only a few empty chairs, and a small window. The room was empty. I walked up to the window. A sexy blond looked up and smiled. Her cleavage was amazing. She looked to be like 19 or something.

She slid the glass open. "Hello, can I help you" she smiled.

"Hi, I have an appointment."

Her grin got bigger. She handed me some paperwork and then told me that she needed a copy of my insurance and drivers license. I took the paperwork and handed her my cards. She stood up.

She looked even better standing up. Her large breasts were bursting out of a tight maroon top. She had a short black skirt, with a super cute belt. She had on thigh high black boots. She turned around to go to the copier.

Her ass looked amazing as she strutted over to the copier. She leaned over a little, knowing exactly what she was doing. She made the copies and then walked back to the window.

"By the way, my name is Tiffany. I spoke with you on the phone."

She handed my stuff back, "You can have a seat just give your paperwork to the nurse when she comes to get you,"

She sat back down, her boobs were amazing. My cock was throbbing, but the little panties held it tight. At least I was still turned on by women.

I took a seat and filled out the paperwork. I tried to sneak some glances at Tiffany. She caught me a few times but just smiled through the glass. It seemed to take a long time, but finally I heard my name called.

I looked up, it was another blonde, this time a little older but still smoking hot. What the hell do only hot girls work here. She smiled at me.

"My name is Nurse Stacy. Just follow me." She said taking my paperwork.

She was not dressed like a normal nurse. She had on a tight cotton dress. It went down to about mid thigh, it was a beautiful shade of blue. She also had huge boobs and was not afraid to show them.

I followed her admiring her rear. Below the dress was a pair of white sheen tights and some black high heels. She looked amazing. I was fantasizing immediately. My little chub was now rock hard.

We stopped at a nurses station, she asked me to slip my sandals off and to step on the scale. I looked at the weight. I had lost another 5 pounds overnight. What was going on. I guess my new boobs did not weigh much.

She took my pulse and measured my height. Thank god these had not changed. She led me down the hall to a small room with a desk and and exam table.

"Take your shirt off I need to take some more measurements of your chest." She said

Shit, I had not thought about this. I had a bra on. My face reddened. She saw my embarrassment but did not know why.

"Don't worry. I am a nurse. The doctor just wants precise measurements. He told me your case was pretty interesting so let's get to the bottom of it." She continued.

I didn't say anything, I was stuck. What as I suppose to do. I began to unbutton my shirt. Looking away from Nurse Stacy. As I did I knew she saw the bra. I finished and tossed my shirt on the chair. I guess at this point I did not care.

"Could you help we with this I asked pointing at my cute bra."

She smiled. "Sure, just turn around. I have undone thousands of these."

I spun around. Her hand felt warm as she slowly un clasped my bra. I let it fall to the floor, and then turned around. Showing my new b-cups off.

She looked at me and smiled. She did not say anything. She reached over a picked up a pair of latex gloves and a fabric tape measure.

"Turn around I need to measure your chest circumference."

I did as I was told. It felt strange, but I was getting excited just being in the room with Stacy. She was so beautiful, I found my self getting horny and a little jealous. Like two parts of me were at war.

When she finished. I turned around. I was taller then Stacy so she was now looking right at my little titties. My nipples were rock hard and stuck out a ways.

She looked up, and looked me in my eyes. "I am going to need to check these." She said kinda mischievously.

Her warm hands felt nice as she gently squeezed my breast. No one had ever done that it was extremely erotic. My dick was straining against the tight fabric of my thong. Just as I was about to loose it and shoot my load, she removed her hands.

"Everything feels normal." She said looking at my flushed face. "Take a seat on the exam table the doctor will be in soon."

She smiled at me and walked out the door, gently closing it as she left. My cock was so hard I struggled to sit on the table with out it showing.

After a few minutes of waiting my chub went down. I was so worried, the nurse had almost made me cum just by squeezing my boobs. I would need to get use to that.

There was a soft knock on the door and then it opened. Two people walked in. The first must be Dr. Simpson. He was a small man in his fifties. He was about 5'5 had thinning hair a soft face and was well dressed.

His yellow tie went well with his shirt and perfctly pressed kahaki pants.

I sat on the table with my B cups hanging out. I quickly tried to cover them with my hands, like I was embarrassed or something. It felt strange to be aware of my body image in front of another guy.

As he stepped in, Dr. Handy followed behind him. She was as hot as I remembered. She had on a purple blouse that plunged revealing her massive boobs. Her skirt was grey with buttons on both sides. She had black tights and a pair of black high heels.

Her black hair was pulled up today and she smiled at me as she came in. She had on the same hot pink lipstick.

"Good afternoon." Dr. Simpson said. "You know Dr. Handy."

"Yes," I replied. "It's nice to meet you and to see you again."

"You too Ken." Dr. Handy basically purred.

Dr. Simpson looked down at the clipboard and then up at me. He took a step further in as Dr. Handy shut the door. My hands were still covering my B-cups.

"Well Ken, Dr. Handy has briefed me on your case. I am not sure what is going on, but hopefully we can get to the bottom of this. I have reviewed your charts and list of medications. Every thing seems fine. Anything new that you need to tell us."

I slowly lowered my hands. "These grew last night." I said exposing my breast for the doctor.

"Oh," I heard Dr. Handy exclaim. "Those are new."

"Yes, please help me I don't know what is going on."

"Anything else?" Dr. Simpson asked.

"Well, I have been extremely horny and I can't seem to stop. It's like all of a sudden everything is sexual. I kinda feel incapacitated by my urge."

"Well, let's get you undressed, looks like you have lost more wait, and possibly most of your body hair. "He said.

I hopped off the table. My titties bouncing a little. I looked at both doctors and then undid my shorts. I let them fall to the floor. I was kinda enjoying letting them see me in my little purple panties.

"Panties too?" I asked just to make sure they were looking.

"Yes those also." Dr. Simpson said.

I reached down and slid them off. He told me to lay on my back on the table. I sat back then laid down. My feet hung off the end. He stepped closer, as did Dr. Handy.

"So you lost all your hair in the last few days." He said leaning in. "It's interesting, you have no signs of ever evening having any body hair. Has any head hair fallen out?"

I decided I would be more comfortable since I was completely naked closing my eyes. After a second I answered.

"No, nothing on my head. It kinda seems like it's growing faster."

"Interesting."

I heard him put on a pair of gloves and then felt him touching my body. He felt my legs, feet, and my genitalia. He warned me first but just having some one touch me was kinda of exciting.

"It also states in your chart that your chest is sensitive. Is that still the case."

I answered. " I think so."

"Doctor, would you touch his chest so I can watch his reaction."

"Certainly," Dr. Handy replied.

I felt cool latex gloves on my new boobs. She gently squeezed one then another. My cock immediately stood up and was rock hard. She continued to play with my titties. She squeezed each nipple and gently rubbed the underboob. It felt amazing.

It took about a minute. I groaned as I felt my orgasm building. It went off like a hose. I squeezed my eyes closed embarrassed by my body. I felt the cum splatter all over my hairless stomach. My cock slowly softened as Dr. Handy stopped squeezing.

"Hum, that's interesting, Ken are you Ok." He asked.

"Uh, I think so" I stammered. Opening my eyes to look at him.

"Right then, let's get you cleaned up."

He turned and pulled some paper towel off the roll. He wetted the towel and then before I knew it he was gently wiping the cum off my body. I looked at his face, not sure if I saw his tongue come out and lick his lips or not.

"His new organs seem to be very sensitive." Dr. Handy said watching me as the other doctor cleaned me off.

It only took a little touch and my cock was hard again. I think I saw Dr. Handy smirk as she watched the other doctor clean my cock and balls.

"Yes, not sure I have ever seen anything like it. You said that with a little anal stimulation it also brought him to climax."

This time I definitely saw him lick his lips, and Dr. Handy smiled as she told him about the office visit the previous day.

I was getting over my embarrassment, I mean I had a condition what was I suppose to do.

"Any ideas doctor?" I asked.

"Not yet Ken, not sure I have ever seen anything like this. Don't worry though we will get if figured out." He replied looking at my semi-stiff cock the whole time. "I want you to roll on your side away from us so we can examine your back side."

I dutifully rolled over. My cock was going soft again. I was so confused and didn't even know what kind of questions to ask. I felt the cool gloves on my back. One of the doctors spread my ass cheeks, but then let go.

"Ok, Ken. I think the next thing is to get some blood work done and I would like to take some photos. Everything is confidential so don't worry. I need to step out, but Dr. Handy has a few more questions."

I thanked him as he left the room, he told me the nurse would be in for the photos and the blood work after Dr. Handy was finished.

"So Ken, how are you feeling." She asked.

"Ok,I guess. I am really confused." I answered rolling back over.

She pulled off her gloves and then slid the chair over so she could sit down next to me. I looked her in the eyes. She smiled.

"I just wanted to check in on your mental health. You are going through something and if you need to talk I want to help"

Her face was just above my naked body. I could feel her hot breath on my chest. It turned me on. My nipples hardened and I felt my cock stir.

Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers
12