My Transformation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am really confused, I have all these crazy feelings, and my body is out of control." I said.

I decided to tell her about some of my self care. She sat there a listening. I had know idea what she thought. I told her about my dildo, and only being able to cum with a bra on. When I finished I looked at her.

It seemed like she was perspiring a little. "Wow, that does sound confusing. I have an idea. Let's see if we can make you ejaculate like before."

"What do you mean." Slipped out of my mouth just before I felt her warm hand on my cock.

Her hand was soft and warm. I had been the only one to touch my hairless little cock, but it felt amazing, her hand slowly pulling on my cock.

"Now, I want you to put your hands behind your head, you might be tempted to touch parts of your body, but I need you to just let me handle this."

"Um, sure." I moved my hands behind my head and then closed my eyes.

She seemed to be an expert. It wasn't long till I was hard. Each time her fingers slipped over my little penis head I groaned a little.

"You seem to be enjoying this, does it feel nice." She asked

"Yes, it's been a while, your hand feels fantastic!" I almost shouted.

I heard her stand up, and then a warm liquid hit my dick, as she stroked. She must have just spit on my cock. I blushed. I don't know why, but I did.

She quickened her pace with the lube, the sound was exhilarating. My cock was throbbing, her hand increased again. I groaned.

"Seems like your ready go ahead." She whispered.

My dick ached, I'm sure it was purple now. The hand job

was amazing and I felt like I should cum.

She was really pounding my cock, it almost hurt every time she slid down and slapped my balls. I could feel my balls swell as they filled up. My boobs now hurt, my nipples were so erect and with each heartbeat my tits sent a jolt of lightning, not like before. It was an aching, like they needed to grow, or shed there skin.

"This is not working, it looks like your in pain, let's change it up a little." Dr. Handy said.

I opened my eyes, almost crying. "Ok, what ever you think is best. My chest really hurts and I don't know why."

"That's interesting, I don't think I can make you ejaculate with just my hand. It seems like you need other types of stimulation. When is the last time you had sex."

My tits were aching and my cock was standing straight up, but I needed to talk to the doctor. I was a little embarrassed but told her it had been a while.

"That's ok, let's try oral." She grinned at me.

"Is that professional." I asked timidly.

"We have to get to the bottom of this and I am willing to do whatever it takes to figure it out."

"Thanks."

She lowered her head down on my stiff cock. Her hair got in the way and I couldn't see. I slipped my hand down and flipped it to the side. She turned and smiled, then I felt her hot breath on my junk. It felt amazing.

Her tongue flipped out and brushed the tip on my cock, I shivered with pleasure. This was going to work I thought.

Her mouth engulfed my cock. She took it all the way in easily, my cock was smaller now. I watched as she bobbed up and down on my cock. I really wanted to squeeze my boobs, but she had told me not to.

Spit built up on the base of my cock, as she worked my rod in and out. She felt so warm and inviting like a sweet love bun.

My tits now burned. They felt like they were on fire, I couldn't help it. I cried out in pain.

Dr. Handy stopped immediately and looked up. "You Ok." She said wiping spit from her chin.

"No, my chest hurts so bad, I can't do this." I squealed.

"It's ok I'll stop."

"Not sure I want you to but my chest hurts so bad."

As she stood up she kissed the top of my cock. "It's ok. We will stop for now. I will let the nurse know and she will come get the photos and blood."

Her hair brushed my body as she turned around. "This is my card. It has my personal cell phone and home address on it. After your done here give me a call. Maybe we could do some more studies."

She placed the card on my shorts. As she walked out she ran her hand through my hair and then she was gone. I heard the door shut.

I began to cry. What was going on. My chest hurt so bad, and I couldn't cum when a beautiful woman gave me a blow job. I laid on the table naked, tears running down my face.

12